The ABC are now probably inadvertently doing advertorials for clueless travel agents wanting to cash in on 'stranded Australians';

OR

Morrison has come up with a mouthpiece of disinformation to gaslight the public with about 'stranded Australians'.

"Travel adviser busts 'myths' about Australians stranded overseas during coronavirus pandemic
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-27/travel-adviser-on-stranded-australians-overseas-during-covid-19/13087694

The Advertorial

"Ms Jones warned there were no quick fixes and Australians looking to travel should allow a two to three-month lead-in time.

However, she said travel advisers could give people an edge.

We have access to the six airlines that are travelling here at the moment.

We actually have all the up-to-date information at our fingertips, she said"

Now the bullshit.

Agents Porky

"We also get access to the Qantas repatriation flights when they drop into the system."

- Agents ONLY get access to draft manifest via Qantas AFTER DFAT has selected those from their 'registered as stranded' list that get a unconfirmed seat on a repat flight(s). This is so payments can be made via travel agents or booking connecting flight(s) to the repat flight departure city. Payment turns it into a confirmed Repat flight seat.

Travel agents DON'T have any "edge" as claimed.

Another Porky - The Preamble

Last week, Australian Alyse Brown came to tears describing her attempts to fly home from the UK.

"They send you an email, they send you a link. They put out two flights, so that's 400 seats, and everybody simultaneously … tries at once," she said.

"I tried three times to get through that system and they were gone in 10 minutes."

Agents Porky

"Another misconception, according to Ms Jones, was the number of seats available on each flight that did make the trip.

Ms Jones said while the aircraft itself may have 400 seats, they only had between 25-50 available due to daily caps on international arrivals."

- That Australian Alyse Brown was describing 400 seats available on TWO UK REPATRIATION flights being filled by DFAT in 10 minutes.

- The travel agent is describing NORMAL commercial flights that operate at around 90% empty and 80% empty if they drop off in two cities, without passengers on board transiting. Singapore Airlines Sydney & Brisbane run an example of around 50 seats total, or 25 each city.

The bullshitters keep bullshitting. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you never met Australians before?

It would have been more appropriate to make this a sub forum of 'shorthanded anarchy' given the number of participants left in this thread.

Every winter we are bombarded with flu news stories about undertaker overload, refrigerated trucks and ice rinks storing dead bodies, hospital ICU overload, emergency temporary ICU hospitals in sports

Posted Images

Foriegn Affairs Minister Birmingham is a lying cunt.

He doing all he can to ensure the wrong information about 'stranded Aussies' is in the public domain, to paint them as being looked after by the Govt and yet they still whinge.

The Govt are setting Australians upon Australians. No bigger cunt act than that.

FACT

Repatriation flights are NOT FREE. Qantas charge an INFLATED price, for the approx 4,000 people (1:10 stranded or a drop in the bucket) on those 20 flights.

This ON TOP OF flight tickets they've already paid for but still not confirmed (with very high seat cancellation rate). 

OR

They have had seats cancelled and where airlines only credit to future flights/seat they can't guarantee

OR

Still waiting up to 3 months to get a cash refund (if they are lucky) on a cancelled seat.

These Repat flights are NOT needed, spare seats to burn. Quarantine places is what's needed so they can get their bookings (some up to 9 months old) fucking honoured. Honoured by a system that works and prioritises those who enter Australia. Returning Australians/residents are in a minority given Q Hotel places.

9 months gone by and still a broken system.

Bullshitters.

IMG_20210127_114136.jpg

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Is it because the priests are evil but the Abbo’s are just misguided?

No, it's because racists who use the term 'Abbo's' (pretending it's just a troll) prefer to point out what they don't like about them.

Totally ignoring the white people doing the same thing.  Fucking amazing ain't  it?

38 minutes ago, rastro said:

No, it's because racists who use the term 'Abbo's' (pretending it's just a troll) prefer to point out what they don't like about them.

Totally ignoring the white people doing the same thing.  Fucking amazing ain't  it?

Note to self...Use the term 'Abbo' to ensure a bite.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Note to self...Use the term 'Abbo' to ensure a bite.

Have a beer for me at the Brunswick Heads hotel on the way back.

Did you know even though you pay Tax in Australia, including Medicare levy, you CAN'T access Telehealth or any other online health services from overseas??

EVEN in a pandemic and EVEN when you are locked out by the Govt..

Note; Services Australia provides access to social, health and other payments services.

This Services Australia reply is a cracker; “but it’s important to remember, we don’t set the rules”.

Last time I checked isn't it the Government who sets the rules??

Why have a Telehealth service if you can’t access it remotely for fucks sake??

This Kim Luna is pretty fucking sick of Scotty From Marketing's propaganda machine.

This is just so fucked.

EstnjpHXYAApP2S.thumb.jpeg.31cc6289237818b8e01e2f200f31b801.jpegEstnjpGW8AEDwT9.jpeg.abdae3e8406f57cf4b0e6f8b0751ad88.jpegEstnjpFXcAYsxAi.thumb.jpeg.096b333b136fba8b50ada1879d92b4cb.jpegEstnpLVXIAEwyBX.jpeg.1132c811cd30254cdc8a8203c7df0223.jpeg

How are Australia’s states and territories performing?

Quarterly Review State of the States

1. TAS top for four straight surveys – either shared with another economy or in its own right. 

2. ACT maintains its highest ranking for over three years (April 2017).

3. SA/VIC Joint third ranking for South Australia is its highest position in just over a decade. 

5. QLD 

6. WA/NSW The equal sixth ranking for NSW is its lowest position for eight years.

7. NT

Notably there has been compression in the rankings with little to separate five of the other seven economies.

There are some surprises or not surprises like the hard border states like #5 QLD and #6 WA. VIC at #3 recovered well good to see.

EssSfs1UwAI3t7b.png

24 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

How are Australia’s states and territories performing?

Quarterly Review State of the States

1. TAS top for four straight surveys – either shared with another economy or in its own right. 

2. ACT maintains its highest ranking for over three years (April 2017).

3. SA/VIC Joint third ranking for South Australia is its highest position in just over a decade. 

5. QLD 

6. WA/NSW The equal sixth ranking for NSW is its lowest position for eight years.

7. NT

Notably there has been compression in the rankings with little to separate five of the other seven economies.

There are some surprises or not surprises like the hard border states like #5 QLD and #6 WA. VIC at #3 recovered well good to see.

EssSfs1UwAI3t7b.png

If you've trashed your economy so much that you're starting from a low base, then it's easy to look good.

Or you reply on Government spending.

• Like 1

Poor old Geoff - still trying to be relevant. Since he hasn't lived here in over 35 years he is obviously just looking to try and revive his attention whoring media profile. Or maybe his payout to puberty blues Kathy has left him skint and he needs a payday.

39 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Mate hardly, largest human rights practice in Europe and a international judge. Can't stand his TV voice.

He is an IJ? That would explain his arrogance. I wonder if he feels strongly enough to take it on pro bono?

I am pretty sure he didn't when he represented Mike Tyson for the ear biting. Yes a real man of the people our Geoff. 

16 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Did you know even though you pay Tax in Australia, including Medicare levy, you CAN'T access Telehealth or any other online health services from overseas??

EVEN in a pandemic and EVEN when you are locked out by the Govt..

Note; Services Australia provides access to social, health and other payments services.

This Services Australia reply is a cracker; “but it’s important to remember, we don’t set the rules”.

Last time I checked isn't it the Government who sets the rules??

Why have a Telehealth service if you can’t access it remotely for fucks sake??

This Kim Luna is pretty fucking sick of Scotty From Marketing's propaganda machine.

This is just so fucked.

EstnjpHXYAApP2S.thumb.jpeg.31cc6289237818b8e01e2f200f31b801.jpegEstnjpGW8AEDwT9.jpeg.abdae3e8406f57cf4b0e6f8b0751ad88.jpegEstnjpFXcAYsxAi.thumb.jpeg.096b333b136fba8b50ada1879d92b4cb.jpegEstnpLVXIAEwyBX.jpeg.1132c811cd30254cdc8a8203c7df0223.jpeg

'Kym Luna' appears to have set up a fake facebook account to attack Australia's pandemic response and to troll government departments. She (?) is a Mexican  Citizen who expects to be able to access Australia's health care system while living overseas. She believes that she shouldn't have to pay back any money the Government loan her to get herself out of the financial mess she has got herself into. Obviously because her home country is a complete basket case when it comes to their response to the pandemic she now wants to come 'home'. Maybe Morrison is deliberately stopping her so that she can't come home in time to vote for who ever will be leading the ALP (it certainly won't be Albo) at the federal election to be called later this year. An election that the Morrison Government will win in a landslide thanks to his leadership and worlds best covid response.

I am sure their are quite a few heart wrenching tales from those still 'stranded' overseas (meaning they won't or can't spring for a Business class seat) but she ain't one of them.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

He is an IJ?

UN Court.

21 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I wonder if he feels strongly enough to take it on pro bono?

I am pretty sure he didn't when he represented Mike Tyson for the ear biting. Yes a real man of the people our Geoff. 

Pro-bono is his marketing angle. His client list reads like a world's weirdo encyclopaedia.

I had to look Tyson up and pissed my pants. He defended Tyson yes but not the biting thing. Was 2 counts against Brit Boxing Council ban over his post bout behaviour in Scotland.

Robertson got him off on first count using the defence of "freedom of expression" ...sank however on second count.

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Kym Luna' appears to have set up a fake facebook account to attack Australia's pandemic response and to troll government departments.

Could be fake but isn't that irellevant?

Isn't it the content?? 

You pay tax for a remote health service, fucking good for a pandemic...but you can't access it remotely outside Aust??

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

Isn't it the content?? 

You pay tax for a remote health service, fucking good for a pandemic...but you can't access it remotely outside Aust??

FFS Jacko do your due diligence first before cut and pasting dubious content.  It will save you time from writing screeds of back tracking and ameliorative comment.

3 minutes ago, Kate short for Bob said:

FFS Jacko do your due diligence first before cut and pasting dubious content.  It will save you time from writing screeds of back tracking and ameliorative comment.

FFS KateShort do your due diligence first before you troll.

Go telehealth and enter details. When you get to location guess what happens?

It will save you time from writing screeds of back tracking and ameliorative comment.

Just now, jack_sparrow said:

Isn't it the content?? 

I have two words for people like her. Travel insurance. She claims it is the Australian Governments fault that her health insurance has expired? WTF?She is just like the bogans who go to Bali on a bargain basement package holiday with only enough money to get pissed on Bintang every night, then expect us tax payers to stump up for the cost to bring them home when they fall of a motor bike. Traveling overseas is a privilege that costs money - not a right. I think Australians should be able to access telehealth services when overseas but since she is posting this under a fake name I doubt that she qualifies. She claims she is an 'resident' for 'tax purposes'. I would love to see 'Kym Luna's' tax file. 

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

I have two words for people like her. Travel insurance.

Mate travel insurance ceased when the pandemic was declared on 11 March 2020, insured before then you may be covered. 

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I think Australians should be able to access telehealth services when overseas but since she is posting this under a fake name I doubt that she qualifies.

Not available I checked.

Not too interested in her, the nugget on telehealth was all.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I am sure their are quite a few heart wrenching tales from those still 'stranded' overseas (meaning they won't or can't spring for a Business class seat) but she ain't one of them

Mate the business class seat guarantee quarantine deal died around 4 months ago. I can attest to multiple economy successes with same plane business around $15k and people missing out and still needing multiple booking goes at business. The switch occured around when DFAT took over from Dept of Infrastructure Q spot allocations.

In fact it doesn't even work on Govt/Qantas repatriation' flights other than filling in 3 minutes instead of 1 for economy. 

BTW at $8k plus cost flying out of Darwin at end of Q are the cheapest business seat by far.

The Government even advertise them for free which is bit of a porky, if being only available to 1:10 people wasn't a big enough one.

EsKjQA0XMAEigAN.jpeg

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Could be fake but isn't that irrelevant?

Isn't it the content?? 

So lets work this through.

1st ... Its telehealth, how the hell would the Dr know where you are?

2nd ... BUT say the Dr wants to prescribe you medicine. Hows that going to work if you are in a foreign country.

3rd ... Do we give a shit. Keep the borders closed, Keep us all safe. I like my life.

Still surprised more people are not buying yachts and sailing home.

1 hour ago, Flags said:

So lets work this through.

1st ... Its telehealth, how the hell would the Dr know where you are?

You have to provide your location when booking a telehealth consultation. Hence why you can't access telehealth overseas using unknown location.

1 hour ago, Flags said:

2nd ... BUT say the Dr wants to prescribe you medicine. Hows that going to work if you are in a foreign country.

If you can't access telehealth overseas how does that consultation happen? 

Let's ignore that then and pretend you can.

Same as it has always been for people travelling having to renew prescriptions. Pharma equivalence easily solved off global data base to match country.  Most Aust embassies also have a list of reliable local pharmacies and those who read/speak English .

1 hour ago, Flags said:

3rd ... Do we give a shit....

I'm guessing no for you??

1 hour ago, Flags said:

.....Keep the borders closed, Keep us all safe. I like my life.

Aust borders is NOT closed to Australian nationals and residents. All others entry by Exemption. 

Sorry if finding that out has made you feel unsafe.

1 hour ago, Flags said:

Still surprised more people are not buying yachts and sailing home.

I would be very surprised if they did buy yachts and sail home even if the had the money and could blue water sail and run a boat. 

Because.

- They have no where to stop in between, as they won't get clearance to enter anywhere except under extenuating circumstances, Panama is good and Capetown a maybe. That's a lot of food.

- then to enter Australia they would first have to get an exemption for not being able to provide a recent negative Covid test prior to exiting last country;

- and then secure clearance outside 72 hours before arrival by the state into a port with Hotel Quarantine facilities and including  place(s) available before ABF grant a clearance. Time at sea is not treated as quarantine by some states.

Flying in on on one of the 20,000 empty seats landing every week is a lot easier than sailing, Hotel Quarantine is no different and you arrive before the epidemic is over.

You had better go man your border quick smart ....one is trying to break in to take your life.

EqUlD5gXUAIxo5J.jpeg.3cb449b17cd20c88b97034af636be400.jpeg

So you have clearly one of the worst Convid response capacities in Aust, so instead you go border closure crazy, the only anti virus tool left.

So you drive many parts of your own and the Australian business sector into the ground because of that and to get yourself elected.

Then.

Annastacia Palaszczuk slammed for pleading for tourism sector help, suggesting extension of JobKeeper

"Yesterday, Ms Palaszczuk also issued an emotional call for Australians to plan holidays in the Sunshine State, particularly in the hard-hit Cairns region."

She really is as smart as bait. I thought it was an act

But she then raises the stupid bar even fucking higher.

So after having proportionaly the lowest International Quarantine Hotel capacity in Australia, sometimes even falling short of the CAP.

So after proportionaly manufacturing the highest number of new cases inside Q hotels.

So after having let the celebrated British strain escape from Hotel Q, but not finding it except in sewerage, but declaring that is OK, but still sending turmoil around Australia 

So after aiding and betting in the escape of the British strain again from a mixup involving Hotel Q in Victoria.

She does this.

Queensland Premier has called on Prime Minister Scott Morrison to take greater responsibility for international quarantine.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-29/coronavirus-queensland-covid-premier-cases-hotel-quarantine/13100240

What's her next move??? 

Should be to fucking resign.

While Accidental Anna is doing her best to keep QLDers safe and prosperous.

I wish someone would do something about Gloating Gladys.

She really makes me want to puke. sanctimonious cow.

I seem to remember her closing us Victorians out not too long ago.

Remind her she's the Premier of NSW not the head  Girl Guide anymore?

I don't suppose she'd care to thank Victorians for doing the right thing and locking us down to prevent us spreading out little outbreak to NSW while she thinks:

"I completely support having strong borders to Australia," she said.

"But for all of us within Australia, we're all Australians and we should be moving around freely within our country.

"A decision you take can impact someone's livelihood, it can impact their health, it can impact their mental health and wellbeing.

"That's why in NSW we like to find that balance of keeping the virus at bay but also keeping the economy going and keeping our citizens moving freely and I wish other states would consider that approach as well."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-29/berejiklian-hits-out-at-palaszczuk-over-jobkeeper-extension/13097582

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Even if they are only 'shedding'. 

Mate remember your old club RQ's data breech where it 'shedded' itself of senior members personel details. Made the local paper - some bugger let the cat out of the bag.

Fucking amateurs.

Australians returning on 2 DFAT repatriation flights have just had their personal information (passport details, phone number, etc) inadvertently shared with one of the department's "consular clients" 

This their apology.

28 January

IMG_20210129_142556.jpg.e108c3aac051b18b4fcfeeb78f291085.jpg

Note the sentence we are, "reviewing internal processes ..to ensure it is not repeated" . 

This is DFAT'S 4TH FUCKING DATA BREACH in 4 MONTHS - & SAME PEOPLES DETAILS

The 3rd time this DFATs Embassy man in Bangkok. (Wonder why they call it that??)

Ambassadors Video Message 11 January  he says is looking into a Embassy data breech. A transcript on FB of this message DELETES that data breech admission.

Note his state quarantine 'gaslighting' of passing the buck. State quarantine started 28 March 11 months ago, and user pays quarantine ALL STATES before 13 July over 6 months ago.

Ambassadors Video Message 11 January. At 5.05.

IMG_20210129_153744.jpg.60453f44b01aad050fdb0a06f6ec985c.jpgIMG_20210129_153831.jpg.659959f882083181ab1bd4c93c7d8bfe.jpg

Last year TWO data breaches - same people and TWICE in fucking ONE MONTH

30 Sept - DFAT admits email addresses of almost 3,000 Australians stranded overseas released in breach 

22 Oct - Adding insult to injury’: ANOTHER DFAT bungle reveals identities of Australians stranded overseas 

RESULT???

IMG_20210129_154124.jpg.49f559afdf9c2a545a4ccf81c25f715c.jpg

This case DFAT warning call one day late and already being spammed. Some scammers succeeded getting $ and passport details from dumb sods etc.

These dumb cunts couldn't organise a kick in a fucking stampede.

9 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

..who hasn't sent a dick pic to the wrong person?

How many people have 4 dicks OR only one dick but 4 score wrong persons??? 

How many people tattoo their personal details incl passport number on their dick???

Randumb to the white phone.

Maybe an extraordinary GM/inspection required where flag officers and the executive leave their red pants at home??

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

While Accidental Anna is doing her best to keep QLDers safe and prosperous.

I wish someone would do something about Gloating Gladys.

She really makes me want to puke. sanctimonious cow.

Remind her she's the Premier of NSW not the head  Girl Guide anymore?

I don't suppose she'd care to thank Victorians for doing the right thing and locking us down to prevent us spreading out little outbreak to NSW while she thinks:

"I completely support having strong borders to Australia," she said.

"But for all of us within Australia, we're all Australians and we should be moving around freely within our country.

"A decision you take can impact someone's livelihood, it can impact their health, it can impact their mental health and wellbeing.

"That's why in NSW we like to find that balance of keeping the virus at bay but also keeping the economy going and keeping our citizens moving freely and I wish other states would consider that approach as well."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-29/berejiklian-hits-out-at-palaszczuk-over-jobkeeper-extension/13097582

'She really makes me want to puke. sanctimonious cow.'

You are really coming on in the insult game. She can afford to be smug - her record shows that. Minimal approach to restrictions, world's best, and demonstrated effective, test and trace means she has successfully used local restrictions to jump on spot fires. And of course she and everyone else is wary of you Victorians after your zombie apocalypse fuck up resulted in 80% of all Covid deaths in this country. We trusted you and you fucked up. Anna is a moron, Dan is a fuckwit and Gladys is a national treasure.

Now stop politicizing the pandemic.

Honestly you are as bad as the Trump supporters. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

How many people have 4 dicks OR only one dick but 4 score wrong persons??? 

How many people tattoo their personal details incl passport number on their dick???

Randumb to the white phone.

Maybe an extraordinary GM/inspection required where flag officers and the executive leave their red pants at home??

I never send my own, I get a pic of a big one from goggle images. If they ask about the colour at a later stage I just tell them I was on holidays at the beach when it was taken.

Or that I am Stan Grant.

15 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

'She really makes me want to puke. sanctimonious cow.'

You are really coming on in the insult game. She can afford to be smug - her record shows that. Minimal approach to restrictions, world's best, and demonstrated effective, test and trace means she has successfully used local restrictions to jump on spot fires. And of course she and everyone else is wary of you Victorians after your zombie apocalypse fuck up resulted in 80% of all Covid deaths in this country. We trusted you and you fucked up. Anna is a moron, Dan is a fuckwit and Gladys is a national treasure.

Now stop politicizing the pandemic.

Honestly you are as bad as the Trump supporters. 

would her record have been so good without other states shouldering the hard stuff?

Would you have been happy If your state Gov had allowed all those NSW peeps in over christmas?

Don't be such a fucking hypocrite. 

Did you watch her on the link rolling her eyes and smirking like a queen bee schoolgirl? 

It's not about which party she belongs to, she's an arrogant sanctimonious cow.

9 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

would her record have been so good without other states shouldering the hard stuff?

Would you have been happy If your state Gov had allowed all those NSW peeps in over christmas?

Don't be such a fucking hypocrite. 

Did you watch her on the link rolling her eyes and smirking like a queen bee schoolgirl? 

It's not about which party she belongs to, she's an arrogant sanctimonious cow.

Fuck I love this place...

26 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I never send my own, I get a pic of a big one from goggle images. If they ask about the colour at a later stage I just tell them I was on holidays at the beach when it was taken.

Or that I am Stan Grant.

So you have never sent a black sock full of sand by mistake?

So you have never sent a black sock full of sand by mistake?

Sometimes I just send a sketch.

Baby's Arm Holding An Apple by ZhouRules on DeviantArt

43 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Yeah but Dan still locking them and Qld out (plus 5,000 of his own) over a month later and they have no or less cases than Victoria and Dan using traffic lights. Is that a F1 thing??

Yeah but still locking them out in same period while Dan let's a Brit strain woman escape from hotel quarantine at day 10 untested on the first Tuesday in Jan and it ends up in Qld testing positive (second time) on the Friday. 

You are crackers lady.

35 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Did you ever think Gladys is 'rolling her eyes' at Anna's and Dan's supporters 'arrested development' ??

Did you ever think some people look at Gladys 'rolling her eyes' imagining her looking differently??

tenor (25).gif

Changing the subject entirely.

I'm thinking of treating myself to a little holiday to the Kimberley in May , 13 days 4 wheel drive camping tour.(not something I'd usually do but I've never been to the that part of oz)

Got to pay my deposit and just realised that us Victorians are still expected to home Quarantine for 14 days at the moment. (Totally understandable if traveling in the remote communities.)

Reckon WA will have relaxed a bit by then? 

Risk the deposit or not? I can't imagine you can get much in the way of cancellation insurance ATM.

55 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Changing the subject entirely.

Good idea.

Emirates, Etihad flights for Australians in disarray after Britain-UAE border closure

"The UAE ban means NO Emirates or Etihad Airways planes will be available to pick up stranded Australians in London and take them to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and then Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.

The airlines said all flights out of the UK would be suspended from TODAY."

These two with Singapore Airlines are the ONLY ones servicing Australia/Europe.

Better idea would have been Morrison upholding his promise that he would get stranded people home by Christmas last year B4 Euro winter hit and more cases there erupted, BUT did NOT do so...falling 40,000 short. 

Which was a bullshit promise when you LET OUT to shortly RETURN BACK - PLUS the foriegn nationals you LET IN - leaves UNChANGED ONLY 3 in 10 Hotel Q spots available for the stranded.

He has now made a rod for his own back by his own delay. Some people are now in dire circumstances thanks to him. He will now be forced to underwrite more repatriation flights. That will be spun as helping out more.

The cycle of leadership denial continues.

PS.  Of his grand 20 special Qantas repatriation flights/4,000 people announced, only six flights or around ONLY twelve hundred people of that 40,000 have been scheduled.

I suggest that people stuck overseas forget about getting home. Relax, enjoy the facilities available, rethink their lives. accept. be flexible. 

go walking in the Cotswolds.  

I'd give my right tit to be stuck in some nice small island in greece ATM.

I suggest that people stuck overseas forget about getting home. Relax, enjoy the facilities available, rethink their lives. accept. be flexible. 

"I suggest ....Relax, enjoy the facilities available , rethink their lives. accept. be flexible."

I suggest you tell that to thousands couch surfing, no money, moved into vans, hiding out with no visas and many with kids. Also don't forget the 6,000 of 40,000 registered with DFAT as being in dire circumstances, yet receive no aid, despite being or have been taxpayers. 

Maybe you should do a Zoom hookup with them to pass on your ideas??

They will be spellbound I'm sure.

"walking in the Cotswolds"

Can't do that even if you live in the Cotswolds.

Maybe you only comprehend pictures about shit going down in other places.

ErDJHWQXMAAIykw.thumb.jpeg.36accc98b4d7d074bdd616e59254f3b0.jpeg

Many would rather you kept your right 'tit' and tried the far easier task of 'putting yourself in other people's shoes'.

Though having two left feet I can see why that is difficult

Maybe also think a 'bit' about why Australian residents are NOT allowed to leave Australia, unless by special exemption???

Pretty sure ABF don't hand out departure exemptions for 'Greek island therapeutic recovery' from hacking ones tit off.

30 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"I suggest ....Relax, enjoy the facilities available , rethink their lives. accept. be flexible."

I suggest you tell that to thousands couch surfing, no money, moved into vans, hiding out with no visas and many with kids. Also don't forget the 6,000 of 40,000 registered with DFAT as being in dire circumstances, yet receive no aid, despite being or have been taxpayers. 

Maybe you should do a Zoom hookup with them to pass on your ideas??

They will be spellbound I'm sure.

"walking in the Cotswolds"

Can't do that even if you live in the Cotswolds. Maybe you only comprehend pictures.

ErDJHWQXMAAIykw.thumb.jpeg.36accc98b4d7d074bdd616e59254f3b0.jpeg

Many would rather you kept your right 'tit' and tried the far easier task of 'putting yourself in other people's shoes'.

Maybe also think a 'bit' about why Australian residents are NOT allowed to leave Australia, unless by special exemption???

Though having two left feet I can see why that is difficult.

How are these stranded Australians proposing to pay for their grossly inflated airline tickets Jack?

A lot of these people do have money to pay. If they can do that, maybe they could leave the spots available for those who's travel home is actually essential and re evaluate their lives for a while.

What you should really be ranting about is those who really are destitute, have no skills to live off or get work and have to get home to avoid destitution and living on the streets.

Why is the Australian Gov not offering to pay for these people to get home?

How many is that?

As for those of us who would like to leave? those special exemptions cover anyone who wants to leave for ??three months plus in a set location? I'm pretty sure I could go tomorrow If I understood I'd have to take a lot of risk getting home if I needed to.

Come June I just might do that. 

As for walking in the Cotswold, you can if you move there. 

An interesting University study that shows, not to put too fine a point on it, that progressive/liberals are incapable of making any sensible analysis of the cost benefits of lockdowns.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103120304248

Essentially their judgmental sense of outrage, virtue signaling and underlying ease of being triggered means that 'preventing COVID deaths by undertaking lockdown' means that the answer to this (and indeed to all issues they take on) is black and white. Nuisances, even including other causes of death actually caused by lockdowns, cannot be sensibly evaluated.

Which to finish the story, because they are incapable of sensibly arguing a case, means that name calling and cancelling becomes their default approach

3 minutes ago, Rambler said:

An interesting University study that shows, not to put too fine a point on it, that progressive/liberals are incapable of making any sensible analysis of the cost benefits of lockdowns.

Essentially their judgmental sense of outrage, virtue signaling and underlying ease of being triggered means that 'preventing COVID deaths by undertaking lockdown' means that the answer to this (and indeed to all issues they take on) is black and white. Nuisances, even including other causes of death actually caused by lockdowns, cannot be sensibly evaluated.

Which to finish the story, because they are incapable of sensibly arguing a case, means that name calling and cancelling becomes their default approach

Tell that to Johnson and Trump.

Just now, Shortforbob said:

Sort of proves the study doesn't it. 

Thanks for the affirmation and confirmation.  You're a gem.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:
5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

When we were getting 180 community transmissions per day....

Actually via media appearances at the time and for months it was portrayed by Andrews that he was locking Victorians IN, not Gladys locking Victorians OUT.

Then Dan goes and locks 5,000 of his own OUT for over 2 weeks over Xmas because they couldn't drive fast enough, him thinking Covid enters air vents at 60 mph.

Was he locked up as a small child??

Actually via media appearances at the time and for months it was portrayed by Andrews that he was locking Victorians IN, not Gladys locking Victorians OUT.

Then Dan goes and locks 5,000 of his own OUT for over 2 weeks over Xmas because they couldn't drive fast enough, him thinking Covid enters air vents at 60 mph.

Was he locked up as a small child??

don't know, but he certainly should be locked up now.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

How are these stranded Australians proposing to pay for their grossly inflated airline tickets Jack?

"How are these stranded Australians proposing  to pay for their grossly inflated airline tickets Jack?"

Q1. Isn't the first question you ignore why majority are they inflated when 20,000 empty seats arrive weekly??

A. You should know that answer, unless sporting an intellectual disability. Scroll down to next question.

Q2. Isn't the second question you ignore why are they snookered getting ONLY 3 out 10 seats inflated price or not? 

A. Australian residents LET OUT to shortly RETURN BACK - PLUS the foriegn nationals LET IN - leaves only 3 out of 10 quarantine places left. Business class fares are no issue with the 7 out of 10.

Note many arrive economy also, just not as many and as stated upthread in my reply to LB yesterday? business doesn't necessarily guarantee a quarantine place, only increases the odds.

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Which was a bullshit promise when you LET OUT to shortly RETURN BACK - PLUS the foriegn nationals you LET IN - leaves UNChANGED ONLY 3 in 10 Hotel Q spots available for the stranded.

And 

A lot of these people do have money to pay. If they can do that, maybe they could leave the spots available for those who's travel home is actually essential and re evaluate their lives for a while.

"A lot of these people do have money to pay. If they can do that, maybe they could leave the spots available for those who's travel home is actually essential."

See Q2 above. Money doesn't guarantee a spot in the 3 out 10 available anymore.  

Many in fact do exactly that giving up their spots by registering accordingly. Many of the better off via social networks are housing and feeding their disadvantaged fellow Australians.

But guess what? DFAT are so disorganised even after 10 months they don't properly prioritise available quarantine spots.They don't even do this for repatriation flights by giving people registered as in critical circumstances priority for economy seats.

What you should really be ranting about is those who really are destitute, have no skills to live off or get work and have to get home to avoid destitution and living on the streets.

"What you should really be ranting about  is those who really are destitute,.."

Can't you read even what you write, or playing dumb???

It is YOU who advises them to relax and now you single them out as a concern and it I who have ranted about their plight not just now but for many moons here driving people nuts.

People like you are a reason I don't stop.

And 

Why is the Australian Gov not offering to pay for these people to get home?

"Why is the Australian Gov not offering to pay  for these people to get home?"

Because people like you have been led up the garden path by the Government, you believe their bullshit and do you don't pressure them. Alternatively you come from a group who just don't give a fuck.

Pretty fucking simple equation.

Also don't forget the 6,000 of 40,000 registered with DFAT as being in dire circumstances, yet receive no aid, despite being or have been taxpayers. 

How many is that?

"How many is that?"

Again I say 6,000 just now again in a post you reply to. Now you are getting very fucking tiresome.

Finally.

As for those of us who would like to leave? those special exemptions cover anyone who wants to leave for ??three months in a set location? I'm pretty sure I could go tomorrow If I understood I'd have to take a lot of risk getting home if I needed to.

Come June I just might do that. 

As for walking in the Cotswold, you can if you move there.

"As for those of us who would like to leave ? those special exemptions cover anyone who wants to leave for ??three months in a set location? I'm pretty sure I could go tomorrow" 

Wrong.

But you either know that OR are pig ignorant stupid. You are selfish too but I will get to that later.

A dual passport doesn't work, residency is the only criteria. Residency definition is more time outside Australia than inside for the 12 to 24 months prior to departure.

Exemptions are ONLY granted on national interest, business, medical or compassionate grounds.

There is a exit and guarantee of no return in 3 months provision as you mention, HOWEVER it too must be for a compelling reason and you must provide evidence to support your claims.That includes guaranteed access into the countries you nominate. A holiday overseas is NOT defined as a compelling reason.

The reason why they are so strict on departures?

Simple.

Even with that 15,000 Australian residents leave Australian every month, BUT many coming back with guaranteed quarantine places based upon that exemption. There are currently only 18,000 quarantine places available in Australia.

" If I understood I'd have to take a lot of risk getting home if I needed to. Come June I just might do that." 

ABF could not give two fucks about you accepting risk. That's box is not in the their Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) authorisation to travel to and enter Australia system.

Or to put it in plain language Meli where I mention you being selfish.

If you were to be given an exemption to leave Australia, YOUR exemption guaranteeing you of a Q spot, DEPRIVES someone from overseas making a one way journey of THAT quarantine spot.

You mentioned Greece. Australians wanting to visit Greece from January this year can only do so under the new European Travel Information and Authorisation System (ETIAS) pre-authorisation system. That with Covid now includes certain EU27 member states having to obtain exemptions as the automatic free movement of people has been put on hold. Pre authorisations have a limited validity date to accommodate changing circumstances.  

Meli there are 177 travel advisories worldwide stating 'Do Not Travel' excluding nationals returning home. In Europe that travel advice for some includes their mid summer holidays, when you wish to travel. 

Do you want me to send you that in picture form to understand that?

Seems you can't even understand pictures 

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Can't do that even if you live in the Cotswolds.

Maybe you only comprehend pictures about shit going down in other places.

(Rules inserted)

That then this shit.

"As for walking in the Cotswold, you can if you move there."

Yes if move to a dwelling BESIDE a 'walking track' and don't mind NOT leaving sight of it as you walk ALONE backwards and forwards past it. 

IMG_20210129_213705.jpg.e7cf0768a5b847f9f6f699c027c28e63.jpg

Really hope the Cotswolds' don't get sudden dump of 2 feet of snow and then your your mobile freezes when you are out walking alone.

I guarantee you will then be giving up your right 'tit' maybe two tits when frostbite hits, unless you get 'unstuck' pronto.

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Ese4_ACXMAUKbSv.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rambler said:

Sort of proves the study doesn't it. 

Thanks for the affirmation and confirmation.  You're a gem.

Sir I would like to award you this weeks  "quickest and hardest bite by a Blinded Fish" prize.

This species are easily distinguished by their strong iridescent green colour.

The prize includes a days tuition by the "deckie' who is very well schooled in the art of attracting these green 'Blinded Fish'.

'Nude Fish' she is handy at attracting them too.

IMG_20210124_234750.jpg.0df8b1045f63454c71e4a29ada81be7b.jpg

Can anyone from Victoria explain this right wing get together in the Grampians group thing that has people chattering.

Is this neo-fascist dress-up or homo-erotic photo shoot ....or both???

Should the rest of the country be worried if they cross the border??

Es2DZhMUYAM3d_0.jpeg

11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Blah blah blah.

You don't think I actually read your posts do you?

I've got you on ignore simply because scrolling past your post was giving me RSI.

I only respond to the bits other people quote. sometimes.

You don't think I actually read your posts do you?

I've got you on ignore...

I only respond to the bits other people quote. sometimes

No-one quoted me bullshitter.

Your opinions are politicised bullshit. 

Your disdain for others is not bullshit. 

Your from 'my backyard' travel advisory was complete bullshit.

Your 'selfish to the core' is not bullshit.

That's the only thing you're ignoring.

10 hours ago, Kate short for Bob said:
16 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I who have ranted about their plight not just now but for many moons here driving people nuts.

Oh at last!  An awakening!  Self-awareness is returning to Wacko Jacko.  The treatment must finally be working!

KateShorts why don't you do the same thing, though my bad is just fucking overwriting.

You had better be careful not to overdose on the treatment, you have a lot of repenting to do here son.

YOU

- oppose lockdowns, 

- say contact tracing doesn't work with Covid,

- say the IFR of Covid is closer to the flu,

- say the increased transmission rate of British and other strains is bullshit,

- still say the Swedes did a great job, and

- still or were a big 'herd immunity' fan.

Or.....nah you are a 'cancellor' and would rather remain a Covid Sceptic.

BTW you really should read this, or were you a study participant??

17 hours ago, Rambler said:

Which to finish the story, because they are incapable of sensibly arguing a case, means that name calling and cancelling becomes their default approach.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:41 PM, LB 15 said:

Well I am certainly not drinking the Wynnum sewerage any more. Even if they are only 'shedding'. 

Mate you are so fucked.

Drive quickly towards Ayres Rock, but for God's sake don't look back 

Queensland residents PUT ON ALERT after COVID-19 fragments found in sewage, suggesting possible community cases

Jeanette takes the day off and the Acting CHO completely fucking changes the 'glove puppet's' bullshit 'shedding no risk' script to;

"..sewage catchments have repeatedly provided positive readings for the virus which Dr Bennett said is "concerning" as there are no quarantine hotels that feed to these locations.That means there could potentially be an undetected case in the community," she said."

So now at least ONE ...MAYBE ALL infected people can shit, NOT just people in Q hotels. 

I wonder if WHO has been told.

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

- oppose lockdowns, 

- say contact tracing doesn't work with Covid,

- say the IFR of Covid is closer to the flu,

- say the increased transmission rate of British and other strains is bullshit,

- still say the Swedes did a great job, and

- still or were a big 'herd immunity' fan.

Correct on all accounts.  Not a Covid-19 Sceptic though - it does exist.  However your point?

Sorry to interrupt your 14 hour shift of cutting and pasting your own posts and irrelevant diatribe.  But I guess it is cathartic for you.  Although in saying that one would have thought after over 5,000 posts on one Topic alone (largely talking to yourself) that you wouldn't have much left to catharsize!

1 hour ago, Kate short for Bob said:

Correct on all accounts.  Not a Covid-19 Sceptic though - it does exist.  However your point?

My point is obvious and you admit it. You are out of step with science and reality. No more discourse is required. 

You have objected to me pulling you up over your outrageous claims. That's why your here. Posting stats your comeback. Ha ha.  

3 hours ago, Kate short for Bob said:

mikeydoesntkill.jpg.43f9e826a05bcd1394432ab103dd5694.jpg

11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

My point is obvious and you admit it. You are out of step with science and reality. No more discourse is required. 

No Jacko - as anyone can see from reading this Topic of close to 6,000 posts, written predominantly by you at all hours of the day and night, that it is you that has lost his grip on reality.  As for science well it is easy to cherry pick anything that supports your rants but thankfully the reviews are now starting.  Over the next few months it is going be great fun pointing out the retractions!

15 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Posting stats your comeback. Ha ha.  

3 hours ago, Kate short for Bob said:

No Jacko - as anyone can see from reading this Topic of close to 6,000 posts,

Has something crossed your blood brain barrier??

4 hours ago, Kate short for Bob said:

...but thankfully the reviews are now starting.  Over the next few months it is going be great fun pointing out the retractions!

Your reviews can start now....no need to wait sunshine.

From two months ago.

On 5 Nov you said; lockdowns in the UK were too late because cases had nearly peaked.  

5 November 48,000 had died.

Today 104,000 have died.. 

Two months later 56,000 people don't agree with you.

IMG_20210131_083734.jpg

IMG_20210131_084757.jpg

A lot could be said about the bucket loads of hypocrisy from so many quarters propping this up.

Leave it to Twitter.

1st Reply Translation.

" what if we went there for a few days? Tennis without covid"

2nd Reply Translation.

"Priority rather to Australians who are trying to return home"

UK are only just now restricting citizens from leaving the country. Australia introduced this on 20 March last year and far stricter.

It prompted this outburst from a opposition member.

Which of his labels should Australia adopt for being prevented to leave? "Totalitarian" or "Autocratic"???

I wonder what his label would be for Australia preventing citizens to return to their home, be they Victorians for over 2 weeks or those from overseas for up to 10 months??

EtAkGT1VEAIjTCh.jpeg

And Meli...as you don't read my posts....

....a tip for your mid year Covid World Tour (I will be praying you get a one-way exemption).....you might not know it, but the Dutch are very blunt and upfront about things.

Es6SeJ9XUAM6SAg.thumb.jpeg.878c3379262d0f430dace3bbbc63a767.jpeg

^^^^^^ and if any one twigs to what about Australians in Europe trying to get flights to connect to the city/country Qantas/Repatriation flights leave from which isn't the country they are in???

This is Repatriation flights where they have 72 hours to get negatively tested, pack up and get to that Repat flight destination . 

Yep they have now been screwed by the winter Covid wave.... 

....and screwed by the very guy who ignored his very OWN 'National Review of Hotel Quarantine' dated October and its specific  warning about winter....and yet he still claims it's recommendations have been implemented.

"....a need to scale up services significantly and at short notice as the Northern Hemisphere winter descends and people continue to arrive into Australia from this region who require hotel quarantine..." Page 31 'National Review of Hotel Quarantine - Improving Quarantine Systems'. Aust Department of Health.

Scott-Morrison-and-the-non-existent-probity-audit.jpg

Why is the NZ Prime Minister left to negotiate international borders with individual state premiers????

NZ TRAVEL: Travel decision delayed until the last minute

There are 190 something countries in the world. Do they really have to call up Annastacia Pałaszczuk, [pa'waʂt͡ʂuk] to negotiate access to Australia via Queensland, then repeat that with other 6 state/territory leaders???

Isn't that Morrisons day job????

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Why is the NZ Prime Minister left to negotiate international borders with individual state premiers????

NZ TRAVEL: Travel decision delayed until the last minute

There are 190 something countries in the world. Do they really have to call up Annastacia Pałaszczuk, [pa'waʂt͡ʂuk] to negotiate access to Australia via Queensland, then repeat that with other 6 state/territory leaders???

Isn't that Morrisons day job????

In the early stages of this shit show Morrison created the national cabinet to get all governments on the same page regardless of the political ideology they held. To do this he had to let the states make there decisions based on their individual requirements and (apparently) advice from their CMO's. This includes border control. Overall it has been a spectacular success, with the virus contained and the economy doing far better than expectations. There will always be a few that disagree with decisions made and some will impact some people more than others. That is life.

After a long conversation with one of my colleges in Hampshire I can only look around and see the good in all we as a nation have done. The Bride and I went to see my sons mate's band in town last night.  It was really the first time we had been out to anything like that since this thing kicked off.

People everywhere, a couple of thousand dancing in the beer hall and it was going off. At first I was pretty uncomfortable being in a crowd like that, but we can live life largely as before without fear. And this is thanks to all on the National Cabinet whether we like them or not.

The contrast with my mates life could not be more stark. Dead of winter, locked up in a tiny house and terrified every time he has to leave to go to the shop. His business shut and he doubts he will reopen again. He knows many people that have lost family members.

Sure a few things are far from perfect (this is a pandemic after all) but we are indeed the lucky country. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

This includes border control. Overall it has been a spectacular success, with the virus contained and the economy doing far better than expectations. There will always be a few that disagree with decisions made and some will impact some people more than others. That is life.

Mate I would rethink that, Hotel Q is border control as you say and that is not a very fucking flash history.

Particularly one celebrated lot who are still letting infected inmates escape. You had one escape, not one case that shut the SE down for 3 days and shut it off from other states for weeks.

Also need to look forward, not backwards. 

But that another post.

58 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

WA goes into panic mode. I guess McClown has realised that his complacency is about to come back and bite him.

Yep into panic mode indeed. 6 weeks out from an election he and his Health Minister decide to go into lockdown for Perth Metro, Peel (ie Mandurah) and South West for 5 days starting in about 40 mins. Schools were supposed to go back tomorrow but the kids get another week of holidays, however they'll have to stay at home, <purple font> something I'm sure their parents will surely salivate about </purple font>

I'm very thankful I live outside those regions so it's business as usual for  us for the moment. 

Personally I think McGowan and Cook have overreacted and they could burn some political capital if the one case does not spread beyond the hotel security guard's family, however McGowan has a lot of political capital to burn before it'll hurt him in the polls. The risk of not going hard early is probably too high this close to the election. We'll see.

8 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

Yep into panic mode indeed. 6 weeks out from an election he and his Health Minister decide to go into lockdown for Perth Metro, Peel (ie Mandurah) and South West for 5 days starting in about 40 mins. Schools were supposed to go back tomorrow but the kids get another week of holidays, however they'll have to stay at home, <purple font> something I'm sure their parents will surely salivate about </purple font>

I'm very thankful I live outside those regions so it's business as usual for  us for the moment. 

Personally I think McGowan and Cook have overreacted and they could burn some political capital if the one case does not spread beyond the hotel security guard's family, however McGowan has a lot of political capital to burn before it'll hurt him in the polls. The risk of not going hard early is probably too high this close to the election. We'll see.

It'll actually help him, clearly what works is stricter and earlier lock-downs. If this turns into nothin he'll go up in the polls again. From what a ninty something approval rating?

fc93f45.jpg

1 minute ago, darth reapius said:

It'll actually help him, clearly what works is stricter and earlier lock-downs. If this turns into nothin he'll go up in the polls again. From what a ninty something approval rating?

And on cue you've shown your hand that you're drinking the McGowan koolaid. If this turns into nothing then he WILL burn some political capital especially parents of school age kids who were looking forward to their kids returning to school. Now they've got them at home for a week and can't go out in the glorious sunshine that the west coast enjoys this time of year. THAT will not play out well if it's nothing. And with the forecast top temps of 37C & 38C for the next two days in Perth that's going to be a hoot for those at home with no AC. 

But you keep on drinking the McGowan koolaid.

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

In the early stages of this shit show Morrison created the national cabinet to get all governments on the same page regardless of the political ideology they held. To do this he had to let the states make there decisions based on their individual requirements and (apparently) advice from their CMO's. This includes border control. Overall it has been a spectacular success,....

.....And this is thanks to all on the National Cabinet whether we like them or not.

Mate National Cabinet is a bipartisan, political two train, train smash.

There is not one common Covid response metric between the states. They could not even agree on contact/trace data sharing until mid July and Victoria already on the canvas. Even then that was mainly out of fear not cooperation.

Many communicate directly to each other via press conference, the relationship so poisonous.

Any success or failure sits within each state policies as adopted  and there is ZERO national interest attached to those policies, bar no more than three exceptions. 

Anyway to looking forward and economics.

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

....the economy doing far better than expectations.

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Also need to look forward, not backwards

But that another post.

Economy going forward, noting JobKeeper ceases shortly and having regard to the states input into the economy going forward.

I bet no one can guess what these three numbers/% for the 3 eastern states equal? 

By each 3 state increasing what they achieved in the month of December, each will meet its notional 0.22% per capita Australian contribution, so Australia can MATCH on the same 0.22% per capita basis the throughput of three countries, ALL which have a LOWER Covid mortality rate than Australia and forecast better economic outlook than Australia. 

The ANSWER is expressed as what STATISTIC would Australia match?

Bonus for getting the 3 matching countries.

NSW +1,700 or +26%

VIC   +9,370 or +175%

QLD   +5,100 or +82%

The clues are;

- Two of the three matching countries have a smaller population and the third greater, but less than double Australias'.

-  Dept of Prime Minister & Cabinet - National COVID‑19 Commission Advisory Board and one economic recommendation rejected by the PM that involves a sector producing 70% of Australia's GDP and more than one-fifth it's exports.

- That trade sector is the responsibility of the Department of Foriegn Affairs and Trade.

- 'National Covid Recovery Plan' and the Department of Foriegn Affairs and Trades' Partnerships for Recovery: Australia’s COVID-19 Development Response

1 hour ago, Alhadder said:

But you keep on drinking the McGowan koolaid.

A states populace is judged by its partiality or not to KoolAid..one of the beauties of proportional not first past the post voting. 

The non drinkers end up having to swallow it and pay for it.

4 hours ago, Alhadder said:

The residents of the 3 lockdown trigger happy states of QLD, VIC and WA have had enough and are fighting back.

Their workaround to being locked up inside their homes every 5 minutes, is to sell up and become 'homeless' and mocking these trigger happy premiers.

Things like you can catch public transport anywhere and not wear a mask because you're inside you're home. Some are even claiming whole parks as their home and telling those exercising there to fuck off and get out of their home. 

The new 'homeless' have said if they get a new large single story home for free including a pool they will sit down and talk. Premiers are talking 2 story townhouse only, so a standoff.

EtCiGRVUUAIQeyY.jpeg

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

The residents of the 3 lockdown trigger happy states of QLD, VIC and WA have had enough and are fighting back.

Their workaround to being locked up inside their homes every 5 minutes, is to sell up and become 'homeless' and mocking these trigger happy premiers.

Things like you can catch public transport anywhere and not wear a mask because you're inside you're home. Some are even claiming whole parks as their home and telling those exercising there to fuck off and get out of their home. 

The new 'homeless' have said if they get a new large single story home for free including a pool they will sit down and talk. Premiers are talking 2 story townhouse only, so a standoff.

Jack was that supposed to be in purple font? B)