Labour bleating Kelly already defying the PM and in 48 hours.... Conspiracy Convid Kelly is outreaching  the PM's pro-vaccine social media post.

Maybe Kelly is making a run for PM??

Anyway wasn't it Tanya/Labor who launched Kelly out of his cesspit with the hallway ambush??

EtiMSvKVgAAhIoV.jpeg

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack_sparrow

• LB 15

• Melibob

• The Dark Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're not in Lockdown yet, not even close.

New Zealand is not one of the shocking examples I quote .. The New Zealand economy is expected to achieve real GDP growth of 5.7% in 2021-22, to reach $259.6 billion. New Zealand has outperformed

I just found out if you put Jack on ignore this 68 page thread becomes 3 pages...

Posted Images

10 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Dory doesn’t believe in the scientific community. Take the penis head as an example. The Worlds greatest researchers are split on its primary function. One third believe it is to heighten the mans pleasure, one third finding it is to increase the women’s stimulation and the other thirds research shows it is for both.

Dory believes it is to stop his hand from slipping off the end.

It's passed on down ....along with the family business.

EtiSMyqXIAAuo1l.jpeg

we get a jab and a certificate.

Ain't that nice?

Australians are likely to be told by their GP when it is their turn to get the COVID-19 vaccine and will receive an emailed vaccine certificate after receiving the jab, as more details of Australia's COVID-19 vaccine rollout are revealed.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-06/covid19-vaccine-certificate-planned-for-australian-rollout/13125214

23 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

we get a jab and a certificate.

Ain't that nice?

Australians are likely to be told by their GP when it is their turn to get the COVID-19 vaccine and will receive an emailed vaccine certificate after receiving the jab, as more details of Australia's COVID-19 vaccine rollout are revealed.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-06/covid19-vaccine-certificate-planned-for-australian-rollout/13125214

I thought GPs in oz were still only relying on the security of fax machines these days.  My how times have changed

1 hour ago, Dark Cloud said:

I thought GPs in oz were still only relying on the security of fax machines these days.  My how times have changed

Yeah that still boggles my mind how medical practices still send stuff via fax.

Given that vaccination will soon be required for flying internationally and likely other activities, an emailed certificate seems particularly vulnerable to fraud. But the little vaccination card I received here is probably no better. Do we really want to be flying crammed into planes with a few non-vaccinated fraudsters?

31 minutes ago, EYESAILOR said:

I never got any proof of my vaccine 

We got (in Florida) the standard CDC covid vaccination card, showing date, which vaccine, and who administered it.  We are required to bring it to the second vaccination next week for updating and identification, along with a driver's license. You got your vaccinations earlier than we did (Jan 20-21), so it is possible the CDC vaccination card did not yet exist.

Or else the Yale system forgot.

9 hours ago, Alhadder said:

Yeah that still boggles my mind how medical practices still send stuff via fax.

Are you an anti faxer?

8 hours ago, EYESAILOR said:

I never got any proof of my vaccine 

You haven’t caught covid. That’s pretty good proof.

8 hours ago, TheDragon said:

Given that vaccination will soon be required for flying internationally and likely other activities, an emailed certificate seems particularly vulnerable to fraud. But the little vaccination card I received here is probably no better. Do we really want to be flying crammed into planes with a few non-vaccinated fraudsters?

My dog needed a vax certificate to go to the pet resort. 

Victoria records another day of zero new coronavirus cases
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-07/victoria-records-zero-new-coronavirus-cases/13129878

Victoria 14,862 test results were received yesterday down from 23,227 for Friday.

That is less than WA's first day of 16k.

This only around say 11k people tested on a Saturday despite having over a dozen Tier 1 Exposure sites related to the QHotel escape and dating since 31st Jan. Shopping centres, pubs, Bunnings and the guy likes his golf.

The drop since Friday and low Saturday number raises an eyebrow.

Victoria only release contact/test data weekly and tests by area is months behind. The next is due on Wednesday so have to wait until then to make any further judgement.

The escapees likening for golf worries me.

IMG_20210122_154644.jpg

Jack you're going to love this headline in today's Sunday Times, another McGowan +ve mouthpiece now owned by Seven West Media

Plus the icing on the cake - the journo is the Political Editor. And the WA sheeple slurp it up.

20210207_120313.jpg

1 hour ago, Alhadder said:

Plus the icing on the cake - the journo is the Political Editor. And the WA sheeple slurp it up.

So Stokes from Seven West who is keeping McGowan alive politically.

So his Political Editor on the WA Times is a close contact identified not by name, but by being at an exposure site in an area of 2,000,000 people. 

So 2 people meeting at exactly at same place and at exactly the same time where one is a specific journalist, NOT a random, and the other a QHotel escapee.

Probability of that is X

Bulky goods retail CCTV cameras are registered with police.

Probability these two people would ALSO park in full vision of CCTV to capture numberplate.

Probability of Y.

Total probability X and Y.

Trace from a nominated exposure site with a nominated day and time interval on site, should take about 10 MINUTES tops from the receipt of footage for police to secure name registered car owner, incl phone number if attached to vehicle registration.

For this to take ONE WEEK to come to light AND the probability of it occuring?

- It is a fabricated story;

AND /OR

- WA don't have contact/trace system or it is manned by small children. 

It is not a binary answer.

The level of contempt for the level of intelligence of the average Western Australian is the bit that stuns me.

It also has to be done with the agreement of the police force. The excuse will be to avoid, diminish panic. 

PS. It follows on from the 'we are better at this than Gladys' bullshit narrative. 

images - 2021-02-07T151302.563.jpeg

14 hours ago, TheDragon said:

what do you want, a hologramed passport with vaccination status encoded in it??

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

My dog needed a vax certificate to go to the pet resort. 

dead pets certificates very valuable on the black market are they?

A weird week just happened.

For those who believe in the 'isolated state' and 'eradication' approach, they are in for a big shock, there has been a wind shift. Those in states like Qld, Vic and WA might have to buckle up, the conversion will be like giving up the smokes.

A mood swing first signalled by Morrison at his Nat Press Club speech last Monday that JobKeepers time was up next month, no ifs no maybes. This was said on Day 1 of WA's 5 day lockdown. 

Then backed up by the RBA Govenor at his normal post 1st Tuesday in the month appearance on Wednesday. He put pandemic path and how authorities react to outbreaks at the CENTRE of economic recovery. He also said the vaccine rollout should NOT be relied upon.

Their message to the states. You have had 9 months to organise and practise, now start acting. 

So the weekend news and pundits started to react. This a sampling.

These are NOT my thoughts, I have just paraphrased them. 

- The Weekend Australian Editorial and subheading: "PM launches reset on path to normality - The quarantining of international arrivals will remain a key issue."

- In summary avoid bigger government and bigger big brother.

- Victorian Premier says quarantining for 1,200 tennis players is not additional risk, yet why won't he increase Vic CAP currently the lowest per capita alongside Qld?

- Then if Victoria Q Hotel is not risky, why are the states new cases all in tennis QHotels occupied by those predominantly testing negative before leaving exit country?

- If not risky why has there been an escape??

- If Victorian contact tracing so good, why did tennis players first hear about it on TV?

- Morrison rebuffed Qld and WA attempting to score points by wanting to pass quarantine responsibility to the Commonwealth. In short 'you asked for it, you got it, so make it work'.

- States cede their domestic border closure powers to the Commonwealth along with domestic quarantine costs, which are higher in some states than international quarantine. 

- Columns on McGowan losing shine for over reaction. His lockdown a diversion away from his failed QHotel system, just as Qld 3 day lockdown was. McGowan defends with gibberish about WA being better than NSW. 

- Victoria the exact opposite. Tennis covering up a bad record with a blatant PR display of 'over confidence'. No one can be confident as the security guard breech showed.

- Polls show people supportive of lockdowns on the 'better safe than sorry' principle, however that changing. Business owners, casual workers and self employed aren't being polled or financially compensated and also with the fear of Covid having dropped in the community.

- Measures that have curtailed personal liberties in last year be reversed. Andrews Govt criticised for trying to extend blanket emergency powers to Dec (blocked in upper house). Note Qld have only one house. 

- Inconsistencies and messaging mistakes  being highlighted yet States want to be treated seriously. Go to church it's 3 to to a pew but not at the cricket. Mask wearing outdoors is compulsory (inc your car) but not compulsory for a guard in a QHotel.  

- Direct messaging mistakes. Perth Department stores went to open Day 1 lockdown when they were prohibited (not prohibited before).

- QHotels aren't working because they are aren't made for the job. Need new bio security grade facilities for the small number of infected traveller's, not large number of healthy travellers arriving. 

- These smaller facilities properly staffed by a smaller number of people who don't catch public transport and they accept some restrictions about their interaction with community.

- It is OK for 1,000's of 'infected' Victorians to isolate at home over 4 months, but NOT OK for the same Victorians if 'healthy' after testing negative upon arriving from overseas, to isolate at home. 

- On Friday NSW double doughnut of no new community or QHotel cases.

-  On Friday - Maybe a coincidence but PM tasks public servant Phillip Gaetjens to devise new return to normal strategies.

As I said not my thoughts but interesting to see media commentary and discourse moving up an intellectual level. Actions and non-actions needing to be justified getting airtime and a Fed Govt starting to get off the pot.

A definite improvement over the stale 'lemming lines' to date. 

Piss off.

- Only ALP Premiers have engaged in domestic border closures rather than investing in testing and tracing to protect Australia, both from the virus and to minimise economic loss.

- Only ALP Premiers have relied on and prolonged the need for JobKeeper and Jobseeker instead of investing IN proper Covid 'suppression' responses and IN Covid normal.

- Only ALP Premiers in states having the BEST international access (NSW excluded) in Australia.

- Only ALP Premiers have the WORST (WA excluded) quarantine capacity for that international access.

- Only ALP Premiers are now wishing to transfer quarantine responsibility back to the Commonwealth, after willingly accepting it.

- Only ALP Premiers who have had QHotel escapes since November. 

Everyone in Australia knows (or should know) the hotel quarantine system is broken, including state and Commonwealth roles, but it did play a big role exposing Victoria’s inadequate contact tracing and the Commonwealth’s “neglect” of aged care.

Where have you been up until now?

Apart from letting your ALP Premiers get away with what ever they like in their states own interest.

How can you you attack Morrison over his gold-standard scapegoats when you don't deal with at least those under your control? 

Pull them into line and people might listen to you.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, TheDragon said:

If the computer database is made available to airlines and other travel agencies it a simple matter to verify your document in the same way as your passport.

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:
18 hours ago, TheDragon said:

42 minutes ago, Terry Hollis said:

If the computer database is made available to airlines and other travel agencies it a simple matter to verify your document in the same way as your passport.

Maybe not exactly carriers access TO the border control databases, :lol: but exactly that principle for Vaccination Passports has been happening for around 20 YEARS.

By international convention border control authorities have access TO an airline’s passenger Departure Control System. A travellers data (incl pets) BEFORE check-in and boarding is sent TO the carrier upon the carriers REQUEST that a traveller has:

- Authority to travel there and depart there; and

- Has a visa, or any appropriate travel documents incl if a national or resident and including any required vaccinations.

If you are wondering why international check in is so quick? It is because already the draft flight manifest for passengers and crew has already been preliminary veted by the destination country probably 24 hours before take off. 

Authorities access to airlines data bases increased dramatically post 9/11.

^^^^^ if your bringing yourself to Australia a vaccination passport and negative Covid test is NOT going to cut the mustard for AVOIDING Quarantine as confirmed last week by Aust CHO.

Treated no differently as the infected. In fact you will need your vacination passport for nothing else but to stay healthy in an Aust QHotel.

So it's off to QHotel you go to become a potential new carrier. The hit rate depending on state is close to 50% average all states. That is 50% INCREASE to those who arrive infected, being TRANSFERRED FROM the arrive 'healthy' list to the 'new cases' list. 

However your pet no fucking worries.

In 2015 the federal government opened the Mickleham Animal Quarantine Station near Melbourne airport.

A state-of-the-art facility costing a cool $380 million. Pity no one thought about two-legged quarantine.

Rover will be in and out before you even leave the exit country.

35c3b5a17f9de370967a2529417dcb7f.jpg

images - 2021-02-07T193332.977.jpeg

That Albanese tweet has really pissed me off.

Federal Labour have DELIBERATELY IGNORED for nearly a YEAR, the basis behind these THREE dates.

This was done SOLELY to pursue a party, NOT a national interest.

1. 3 MARCH 2020 - FULL COMMONWEALTH AUTHORITY

Australias' Attorney General on 3 March 2020 stated that“the biosecurity laws allow the government to do a range of things based on the best medical advice from the chief medical officer … there are a range of powers that are available that were designed specifically to handle something as serious as a pandemic. … many of the orders require very close cooperation between the Chief Medical Officer of the commonwealth and medical offices in the states … it’s very much a cooperative set of circumstances. And the states have their own variations of these laws.”

The PM has here full control and extensive experience of international arrivals, federal detention centres, border control and enjoying biosecurity legislation with extremely broad commonwealth powers that superseded those of the states. In fact prior to 2015, many of those powers weren’t available under the repealed Quarantine Act 1908.

However, it is one thing to have the legislative power. It is ANOTHER to be properly prepared and ready to use it with the intent of true cooperation.

2. 27 MARCH 2020 - PM HAD 'NO PLAN'

27 March 2020 was the date of a National Cabinet Meeting. 

Australia was approaching 4,000 infections, overwhelmingly overseas acquired or sourced, with typically two to four new infections arriving each full plane load but since mid March national and non national were slowing as the border was CLOSED on 20 March to non-nationals and non-residents unless given an exemption. 

That slowing was assisted by the Government advising tens of thousands of Australian  nationals and arrivals overseas long term on 8 March to STAY PUT.

By international comparison the UK was about to go through 1,000 TOTAL deaths. Not known then was 2 weeks later that would over 1,600 dead in 24 hours and a UK PM in ICU. 

With the above Commonwealth authority, traveller and virus status in mind, the PM arrived at this National Cabinet Meeting on 27 March.

HOWEVER HE HAD NO QUARANTINE PLAN.

Premiers awaiting a national plan to review and for them to adopt were shocked.

As was stated in the findings of the Victorian Covid-19 Inquiry;

“… it would be unfair to judge Victoria’s lack of planning for a mandatory quarantining program given the commonwealth, itself, had neither recommended nor developed such a plan.”

State and territory leaders had no choice but to devise their own national QHotel plan. Resulting from proposals by the Premiers of NSW and Victoria, the two most populous and vulnerable states it was as follows:

- As of 28 March 2020 all incoming travellers would be required to undertake a 14 day supervised hotel quarantine period.
- The eight states and territories were required to run the hotel quarantine system.
- The system was to be operational in 36 hours.

ALL the above Commonwealth authority for planning and execution was devolved to the states in a few hours of discussion. The quickest transfer of power since Federation.

The ONLY thing the Commonwealth retained was WHO entered Australia and HOW MANY.

QHotel execution is still done today state by state and with NO Commonwealth oversight. 

3. 27 OCTOBER 2020 - PM's GOLD STANDARD QUARANTINE BLAME GAME.

On 27 October 2020 in a fiery speech in Parliament, Treasurer Josh Frydenberg attacked the Victorian Government.

“Victorian people have been magnificent … and it is their victory and no one else’s victory. The Victorian people have suffered so much,” Mr Frydenberg said.

“The pain, the cost, the loss of Victorian people. It should never have come to this.

“The comparison is not with the United Kingdom, the comparison is not with the United States. The comparison is with NSW, Queensland, Tasmania and South Australia.”

The Treasurer spoke of children who had lost education and social time, and the 817 Victorians who have died in the pandemic.

“It all comes back to the failures in hotel quarantine, which we still have no answers for but which we still do,” Mr Frydenberg raged.

“A friend of mine said that a friend of his had taken his own life because he lost his job in Victoria.

“In the same message, he said others had started to self harm. These are not unique cases. These are across the state. This is the price that has been paid during the lockdown.

“I am so happy to join with all those in this place in celebrating the fact that the numbers have come down, but do not pretend there has not been a price. The price has been immense.”

So Morrison and his ministers, principally Treasurer Josh Frydenberg, point the finger at Labor-governed Victoria, blaming it for the disastrous second wave that led to a prolonged shutdown of the nation’s second biggest state.

It also saw the Prime Minister attempting to hide from the Commonwealth’s responsibility for 600 deaths in federally funded and regulated nursing homes.

The Federal Opposition's response??

Was it to point out that the PM arrived at National Cabinet on 27 March with NO QUARANTINE PLAN and DUMPED it on the states??

Was it to point out the hotel quarantine system was clearly flawed, but it ALSO played a big role exposing Victoria’s inadequate contact tracing and the Commonwealth’s “neglect” of aged care.

These both had to be addressed ASAP right??

NO. 

A heart full thank you to all Victorians yes, but NO REFERENCE at all to the absence of a Commonwealth plan making it partly responsible, what had failed and required fixing ASAP.

Was it because of a lack of information for the Fed Labour about QHotels failings with the Victorian Inquiry underway but findings not due until December?

Hardly. The Government's own Report into Hotel Quarantine was released early that week by the PM on 23 October following National Cabinet.

That 23 Oct 2020 - 'National Review of Hotel Quarantine - Australian Government - Department of Health' clearly states  QHotels were NO LONGER SUSTAINABLE. The Victorian Inquiry findings REPEATING this in December.

All Federal Labour have done for nearly a year is run 'interference' to stop the Covid response capability of Labour states being publically scrutinised. To add insult to injury the ALP are petitioning for 'social benefits' to be extended to these very same Labour states, particularly Qld.

Even some collateral damage was incurred by the ALP over Victoria. This was to ensure no one put the 'spotlight' on what underlay or more precisely what didn't, Qld's sole reliance on border closures, leading up to its November election. 

That done it is now ensure the election next month in WA doesn't get derailed either, by that states appalling epidemic preperation and response capacity.

It is rare where you are forced to say of both the Federal Government and Opposition and on the same subject;

"Fuck the both of you".

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:
22 hours ago, TheDragon said:

4 hours ago, Terry Hollis said:

Maybe not exactly carriers access TO the border control databases, :lol: but exactly that principle for Vaccination Passports has been happening for around 20 YEARS.

By international convention border control authorities have access TO an airline’s passenger Departure Control System.....

However if your national passport country doesn't include vaccine passporting in its rollout like here in UK, then you have to get that info entered on your countries border control data base. 

They will either allow that as a manual enter or may not involving no travel, OR may include after your first national border crossing or may not. 

If all MAY NOT's it is carry proof which is a pain in the arse and little comfort as Dragon points out.

Britain will not introduce COVID-19 vaccine passports

Brit Virus.

- 4 out of 5 last QHotel escapes Brit strain.

- Aust and NZ do genomic sequencing of each case so that's accurate. 

- Both Aust and NZ over the 20 minimum cases threshold to score a chart position.

- Anyone recall hearing any CHO say OVER one-third all cases in Australia are now Brit strain and Australia ranks #6 in the world by ratio??? 

- Comforting to know QHotels are working like a dream.

IMG_20210208_005214.jpg

34 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Comforting to know QHotels are working like a dream.

Fucking speechless....

....QHotel escape #6...Victoria now 3 of the 6.

5th in 37 days or still bang on 1 every 7 days.  

Victorian hotel worker tests positive to coronavirus
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-08/victorian-hotel-worker-at-holiday-inn-tests-positive-to-covid-19/13130892

"Victoria's Department of Health says a full public health response is underway after a quarantine hotel worker in Melbourne tested positive to COVID-19.

The department said the man worked at the Holiday Inn hotel at Melbourne Airport, and it was contacting the hotel along with the case's close contacts."

You should not be by yourself....and I bet you don't.

Smart work NSW - recognising transmission risk inside QHotels.

Filling in the potential transmission gap between test at day 11/12 and result before exit end day 14.

"Tested positive on day 16 as part of an enhanced follow-up strategy for people returning from overseas.They returned two negative tests during their 14 days in isolation".

"The statement said investigations so far suggested the person was infected overseas, and there was no indication at this stage of transmission in hotel quarantine."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-07/nsw-health-alert-after-returned-traveller-tests-positive/13130852

Interesting piece in the Guardian about the mindset of those who now want to return. She is a kiwi but typical of the ‘I’m in London still’ generation that took a while to understand that the Facebook likes party was over. 

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/feb/05/since-march-we-have-spoken-every-day-how-a-call-to-california-got-me-through-lockdown

Back in March 2020, when New Zealanders overseas began to bolt for home, it never occurred to me to do the same. London washome; whatever was to come, I would weather it there. The desire to return snuck up on me, in increments – such as the day I spent listening to Don’t Dream It’s Over by Kiwi band Crowded House on repeat.

Lived in London, changed her mind after having to live in a small flat and expected to be able to go home whenever she wanted.  These are the people who SHOULD wait in line for a Q place. 

Obviously these new mutations are not going to be contained by any measure short of offshore or remote quarantine so the only solution is to close the borders completely until after the rollout is complete. Interesting comments she makes about the lack of Quarantine places in NZ. It seems they are far from perfect - just like here. 

Wow, LB reading the Guardian!

I thought to was a lefty-pinko rag.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Brit Virus.

- 4 out of 5 last QHotel escapes Brit strain.

- Aust and NZ do genomic sequencing of each case so that's accurate. 

- Both Aust and NZ over the 20 minimum cases threshold to score a chart position.

- Anyone recall hearing any CHO say OVER one-third all cases in Australia are now Brit strain and Australia ranks #6 in the world by ratio??? 

- Comforting to know QHotels are working like a dream.

IMG_20210208_005214.jpg

Yep that pretty well sums up the value of statistics. Australia sits between turkey (7,879 new cases yesterday ,all being community transmission) and Belgium (2,585 new cases yesterday, all in the community). Australia yesterday had 6 new cases, all in quarantine and since many are coming from the UK, of course we have a high percentage of those with the Boris strain. So but taking this graph at face value one is much safer living in Belgium (that has 652,000 active cases and 35 deaths yesterday) than Australia. These statistics are completely meaningless. 

What to improve our standing? Tell all those precious little facebookers living in Earls court to stay there until they have been vaccinated. Close the borders to anyone coming from the UK. They will be fine. The Prince of Teck pub has plenty of VB, Aussie rules on the TV and a stuffed Kangaroo above the bar. 

They can all sing along to ‘I’m in London still...’

32 minutes ago, rastro said:

Wow, LB reading the Guardian!

I thought to was a lefty-pinko rag.

Any port in a storm mate.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

..So but taking this graph at face value one is much safer living in Belgium (that has 652,000 active cases and 35 deaths yesterday) than Australia. These statistics are completely meaningless.... 

Mate the only thing on 'face value' happening here is you might be having a Monday morning sherry??

It's called a 'proportional representation'.

In fact on 'face value' you should know this well. Only 39% of voters in your state fucked you at the ballot box so you could end up with Anna and her aging glove puppet.

Mate it is obviously not a 'country versus country' risk analysis of anyone catching Covid. Don't really know why bothered trying to prove it otherwise, unless you're practising coaching people with learning disabilities?

It does however measure the 'probability' of WHICH strain you will catch WITHIN Australia, IF you catch it.

Now that is the fucking truth. 

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

What to improve our standing?

So Brit Virus

38% in Aust by proportion and rising.

Top 20 counties all above 15% incl NZ and rising.

I think that is called 'cats out of the bag' or the 'stable door has bolted off' or something.

1. What has been done to stop/reduce transmissions within QHotels?

- Your Anna just moves  to another hotel with a bigger mini-bar. Do you think that will work?

- Did ScoMo for the one thing he does control, who can enter, put a stop or put up a larger hurdle for anyone coming from those Top 20 Brit strain countries? Nope.

2. Brit virus proportion of QHotel reported escapes since November was 80% yesterday morning. If genomic sequencing shows escape #6 Brit, that rises to 83% or still 100% in 5 since Xmas.

- So if international arrivals have DROPPED since November, WHY does Brit strain proportion in escapes keep rising and now 100%?

- So WHY has the number of QHotel escapes nearly tripled since November? 

- If NOT the number of arrivals what is it?

NO NATIONAL QHOTEL STANDARD and NO COMPLIANCE OVERSIGHT... SURELY NOT?

There is not a bookmaker in Australia who would take a bet now on escapes dropping of Brit virus proportion dropping unless QHotel changes are made.

The Brit strain virus QHotel escapes and highest reproduction QHotel rates are SOLEY IN VIC, QLD and WA. Victoria has the trifecta on escapes.

Yet Anna, Dan and Mike have all told us when pulling up their drawbridges..."We are just one case away from being fucked in the arse like the UK or France"

I reakon now they are lying out of their arse on everything about what they are doing and not doing. 

What do you reakon?

As for this.

Mate you sure like chewing up words like a drowning man.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Tell all those precious little facebookers living in Earls court to stay there until they have been vaccinated. Close the borders to anyone coming from the UK. They will be fine. The Prince of Teck pub has plenty of VB, Aussie rules on the TV and a stuffed Kangaroo above the bar. 

Like I said that graph is completely useless information. All it demonstrates is that the number of people that acquire the UK variant overseas before being quarantined here is relatively higher because of the number of people who decided it wasn’t ‘cool’ to live ‘in London still’ and now want to come home. 

It doesn’t alter the fact that the least likely place on earth to catch the virus is Australia or NZ. It is the kind of graph that left wing politicians and conspiracy theorists like to trot out. Meaningless bullshit because the virus is not in the community. Nothing more than a handful of cases in Q hotels.

19 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Like I said that graph is completely useless information. 

Yes mate totally fucking useless, in the manner YOU used it;

Don't know why you keep repeating the bleeding obvious about comparative risk by country; and

Do know why you DIDN'T challenge one question above about that graph.

Tiresome.

19 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

t doesn’t alter the fact that the least likely place on earth to catch the virus is Australia or NZ. 

26 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Meaningless bullshit because the virus is not in the community. Nothing more than a handful of cases in Q hotels.

"Meaningless bullshit because the virus is not in the community...handful of cases  in Q hotels."

Mate really?

Here just your state a week ago.

29 January - 'Growing concern COVID-19 is in South-East Queensland community after second detection in wastewater testing' - QLD Acting CHO

Wonder why Anna CAN'T track down a case with an actual 'name and address', instead of one called 'Shit'?

41 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"Meaningless bullshit because the virus is not in the community...handful of cases  in Q hotels."

Mate really?

29 January - 'Growing concern COVID-19 is in South-East Queensland community after second detection in wastewater testing' - QLD Acting CHO

Wonder why Anna CAN'T track down a case with an actual 'name and address', instead of one called 'Shit'?

They are just shit shedding. Remember that the most important metric is the number of deaths and as no one is dying, or testing positive, the HO's might be right in saying that virus goo in the poo is not of a great concern.

Not so for those living in a flat at Hammersmith, having lost their job at Boots.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Remember that the most important metric is the number of deaths and as no one is dying, 

Yep, BUT that's deaths NOW, NOT potentially around the corner.

What you say is EXACTLY what Andrews said in in MID June.

Today there are 52 Active cases no deaths in Australia. Mid June not even 10 new cases a day. One month later.. making lots of body bags.

Remember how it starts and if you CAN'T contact/trace/isolate you are fucked...lockdowns DON'T work as second graph shows for JUST the first wave in Victoria.

Now ALL hinging on LUCK and how much  infected QHotel workers like going shopping. 

IMG_20210208_120453.jpg

images - 2021-02-08T115216.674.jpeg

15 minutes ago, dorydude said:
On 2/6/2021 at 10:27 AM, jack_sparrow said:

For Covid deniers and conspiracy whackjobs like Dory, their heads spin off their fucking shoulders when two right wing governments spin Covid in OPPOSITE directions.

Dory is saying the US administration changed Covid death certificate reporting rules to INFLATE the number of deaths?

Why would do that??

He is saying it is to scare and control people, the Vaxers worst nightmare. 

Mid year in the UK they changed reporting to make daily briefings on deaths count as a Covid death ONLY if a positive test (in low test country) PLUS got to be fucking dead in 28 days or you have died of the clap. This was applied retrospectively so people got reincarnated.

This REDUCED the cumulative death toll by around FORTY PERCENT mid year.

So instead of inflating like the US as Dory claims they are minimising deaths. The reason is pretty fucking obvious when you are killing your own. 

Luckily their Office of National Statistics is independent and they still report the original (green) and the new method (red).

PS. If you are wondering why the compression towards year's end? With lockdown non Covid respiratory winter deaths dropped. Bad flu knocked on the head by masks etc so normal numbers went BELOW the historical line. 

image.png.8ab2c241821fc1dae3e9d5c794661b28.png

Rather than the blind knee jerk reactions that you display here, I am prepared to wait a bit to see if the vaccines really work.

You claimed death certificates are over inflating deaths bullshitter.

That post about certificates, real deaths and nothing to do with vaccines bullshitter.

Fuck off.

These QHotel workers love marking up Shopping Centres and Dan Murphys  as their "Tier 1 exposure sites".

image.png.61f0644461272c0a4adf7ac565957e7a.png

And more voices in the wilderness.

It's like fucking 24/7 lift music.

"Clinical epidemiologist Nancy Baxter, from the University of Melbourne, has called for a full re-evaluation of the hotel quarantine program. We need to get the airflow experts, occupational health and safety experts, they need to go in, they need to assess these places and they need to say 'this hotel has to close', they need to have the power and authority to say that."

How about someone read and ACT UPON RECOMENDATIONS in the 1st re-evaluation dated October and the 2nd dated December that said all that.

Then Opposition health spokesperson Georgie Crozier.

"Why are the workers still testing positive? Do they need to review their systems? Do they need to look at extending the isolation periods? Do those workers need to be in isolation and tested following their shifts because we cannot afford to go into a third wave. We cannot afford a third lockdown."

How about you ask your party leader and PM why he ignored reports on QHotels saying they are fucked instead of you fucking bleating trying to score political points.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Not so for those living in a flat at Hammersmith, having lost their job at Boots.

Don't tell me, tell ScoMo that.

If he can't get a few punters out of Hammersmith, then this plan is of his and the RBA Govenor's is already dead.

21 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"PM launches reset on path to normality - The quarantining of international arrivals will remain a key issue."

51 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Yep, BUT that's deaths NOW, NOT potentially around the corner.

What you say is EXACTLY what Andrews said in in MIDJune.

Today there are 52 Active cases no deaths in Australia. Mid June not even 10 new cases a day. One month later.. making lots of body bags.

Remember how it starts and if you CAN'T contact/trace/isolate you are fucked...lockdowns DON'T work as second graph shows for JUST the first wave in Victoria.

Now ALL hinging on LUCK and how much  infected QHotel workers like going shopping. 

IMG_20210208_120453.jpg

images - 2021-02-08T115216.674.jpeg

They have been finding Covid in the turd pool for 6 months here in in QLD and yet not a single positive test or more importantly, deaths have been recorded in these areas. Mate you are talking to me like a don't live here. We all know those figures are wildly compromised by Dan's fuck up. A couple of security guards fucked up, and Vic health didn't find out until the genie was out of the bottle. That fuck up caused what, 85% of our total deaths?

What it showed is that 1/2 baked lock downs don't work, but house arrest lock downs do. Otherwise I am fucked if I know how Dan is covering up those 100 deaths a day that must still be happening if lock downs don't work.

We have eradicated the virus within this country. The weak link is returning travelers - in fact it is the only link. The only way it gets in is by people returning with it. It is completely illogical to think that it is a good idea to INCREASE the number of people we allow in. No quarantining protocols on earth can be 100% effective as the virus is a moving feast. Except making each person quarantine for 28 days offshore before stepping foot on this land.

NSW has shown it has CT that works (lockdowns). You keep claiming that Q, Vic and WA's CT is crap, but how the fuck do you know that? 

I agree that Scomo needs to do something about quarantine. Like stop it completely for now. Lock the doors until we have all been jabbed, then only let the cunts in who have had it. If they have to pay for it, then stiff shit. It will still be less than what it costs to get that facebook selfie on top of the Eiffel tower.

If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas. Mate can I ask you a honest Question. Are you currently residing in Australia?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

These QHotel workers love marking up Shopping Centres and Dan Murphys  as their "Tier 1 exposure sites".

image.png.61f0644461272c0a4adf7ac565957e7a.png

And more voices in the wilderness.

It's like fucking 24/7 lift music.

"Clinical epidemiologist Nancy Baxter, from the University of Melbourne, has called for a full re-evaluation of the hotel quarantine program. We need to get the airflow experts, occupational health and safety experts, they need to go in, they need to assess these places and they need to say 'this hotel has to close', they need to have the power and authority to say that."

How about someone read and ACT UPON RECOMENDATIONS in the 1st re-evaluation dated October and the 2nd dated December that said all that.

Then Opposition health spokesperson Georgie Crozier.

"Why are the workers still testing positive? Do they need to review their systems? Do they need to look at extending the isolation periods? Do those workers need to be in isolation and tested following their shifts because we cannot afford to go into a third wave. We cannot afford a third lockdown."

How about you ask your party leader and PM why he ignored reports on QHotels saying they are fucked instead of you fucking bleating trying to score political points.

Why are doctors in the UK NHS still testing positive? 

1 hour ago, dorydude said:

Rather than the blind knee jerk reactions that you display here, I am prepared to wait a bit to see if the vaccines really work.

But of course not all of us made the same shrewd investments as you. You will recall how you stated that the longer the pandemic goes on the more money you will make.

however I think you are wise to wait. Indeed I don’t think you should ever get vaccinated for anything again. Or screened for bowel cancer, prostrate or any other the other things that elderly people should have checked.

Your father should have pulled out.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

They have been finding Covid in the turd pool for 6 months here in in QLD and yet not a single positive test or more importantly, deaths have been recorded in these areas. 

If you have NO mass trace and test capacity that is hardly unexpected a case can't find . Asymptotic cases people don't even know and mild cases don't even go to the doctor for starters are out there, like it or not.

Those remnants in sewerage (outside Q Hotel networks) throughout the state weren't planted there from Mars.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

We have eradicated the virus within this country. The weak link is returning travelers - in fact it is the only link.

Not eradicated anywhere in Aust according to Aust CHO. Suppressed only. Have you been brainwashed?

Weak link IS obviously the incoming traveller yet in thousands of words you write, you don't say ONCE that weak link should be fixed. You just repeat offshore processing and ban all entry nonsense and when challenged on that say nothing.

Why is that? 

And

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas.

And why do you keep raising stranded Australians overseas returning??

They are 3 in 10 entering Australia.

Why don't you wail on about the 7 in 10?

I don't even mention them in replies other than you take it up with ScoMo about return to normal and yet you still fucking wail on and ignoring that.

Get over them because I'm pretty sure they are over you.

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Don't tell me, tell ScoMo that.

If he can't get a few punters out of Hammersmith, then this plan is of his and the RBA Govenor's is already dead.

22 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"PM launches reset on path to normality - The quarantining of international arrivals will remain a key issue."

And.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Mate can I ask you a honest Question. Are you currently residing in Australia?

Yes currently and it's relevance is what??

The other 7 out of 10 include many of our brothers from across the Tasman. They and anyone from other covid free pacific nations are more than welcome. But Sophie the unemployed nanny living in Kensington and Wun bung thong from Junk bay can go fuck themselves. 

13 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

The other 7 out of 10 include many of our brothers from across the Tasman.

NOT "many," try NONE.

NZ bubble, NZ don't quarantine. 

The 7 in 10 is 'quarantined' arrivals who are NOT stranded Aust nationals and residents. If NZ included that 7 in 10 goes up.

Mate quit gracefully.

You are entering the 'looking like a real dick' phase.

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

NOT "many," try NONE.

The 7 in 10 is 'quarantined' arrivals who are NOT stranded Aust nationals and residents. If NZ included that 7 in 10 goes up.

No as I understood we were discussing arrivals, not numbers in quarantine. 

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

They are 3 in 10 entering Australia.

I am not entering anything or anyone. Besides when people look like a dick it is because they are wrong. So clearly it can not be me.

Why have around 850 health care workers in UK died between March and December? 

I am sure the answer is in the brexit thread. But I am guessing it is all Boris's fault? Or is it that the people running the NHS are simply dumb lying cunts like those running Australia. I mean how the fuck with a population of 25 million can we have 52 active cases, (all in quarantine) and zero community transmission? Such incompetence!

But lets not forget that death and unmitigated failure are lurking just around the corner and its only a matter of time...

Interesting to hear chatter on the airwaves re the impending vaccine(s), and how lots of businesses / organisations may require a vaccine cert as condition of entry, to anything from a sporting event (tennis match ?) to a cafe. So the feds wont make it mandatory, but i bet many businesses do.

What we really need is a nationwide agreement on hotspot definitions and border closures, so people can have some certainty about spending their $ around the country without fear of being locked out - wont happen unless the feds somehow gain more power, or we get smarter premiers. Odds?

Anyhow sorry for the thread drift. Carry on

One will need a vaccination to enter heaven. Brother Dory Dude need not bother as there is a special place in hell reserved for him.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:
3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

NOT "many," try NONE.

No as I understood we were discussing arrivals, not numbers in quarantine. 

Yes ALL arrivals Quarantine, EXCEPT those from NZ.

Mate you really should bottle those logic skills.

Mate quit gracefully.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I am not entering anything or anyone.

Well then logic says if you're "not entering anything or anyone" then either;

Someone or something IS entering you;

OR 

You are living 'vicariously' through those doing the entering and quarantining, WITHOUT you actually experiencing it.

Mate you do have my sympathy either way, particularly the former. Not sure I can 'unsee' that now.

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Why are doctors in the UK NHS still testing positive

Why have around 850 health care workers in UK died between March and December? 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I am sure the answer is in the brexit thread. But I am guessing it is all Boris's fault? 

Mate you went from your doctors testing positive question, my quantifying from how many total died after testing positive, to you now leaping to the UK leaving the European Union and the UK's PM?

To be "Boris's fault"?

Was it Boris upon testing positive and ending up in ICU in the first week of April, he infected one more of his consulting health professionals?

None could have died as that would have made the news.

Mate if that not the answer you were were looking for you are going to have to help me out. Your logic here has me stumped.

2 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

What we really need is a nationwide agreement on hotspot definitions and border closures, so people can have some certainty about spending their $ around the country without fear of being locked out - wont happen unless the feds somehow gain more power, or we get smarter premiers. Odds?

1. Feds have a "hotspot definition". That is;

"ANY AREA (not a state) with 30 cases of COVID-19 over three days - in regional areas, it's 9 cases over three days."

The states ignore that 'hotspot' definition and do their own thing, the Feds not going beyond whinging about it.

In the absence of agreement then Feds have to exercise some power as you say.

2. "wont happen unless the feds somehow gain more power.

- Feds don't have to GAIN more power, they ALREADY have the power under the Biosecurity Act 2015 for a 'declared' epidemic. That is to IMPOSE that 'hotspot' definition upon the states. 

- However the complex area is then if the states ignore that by EXTENDING the control response to incorporate closure of their ENTIRE border. The reason for that for for some, their CTT tool box is thread bare.

- It has been suggested that legally under the Constitution the states CANNOT impede the movement of people and trade between the states. However only the Feds can prosecute that and for obvious reasons have no appetite for it.

- Maybe the solution is make it a 'carrot and stick' money negotiation. For example Feds dictate any required border closures BUT take on the costs of quarantining or isolating people. This is a significant cost.

For example Qld put 145k people through QHotels last year, but only 34k were international arrivals. Over 100k were quarantined over the state border closure.

- The "ODDS" of this bipartisan political inertia cracking and the Feds stepping in bringing all states into line??  This includes imposing oversight over their devolved health powers or powers those the Feds have devolved to them.

The caveat is how serious the Feds program is to prosecute their 'Return to Normal Strategy' is. So far they look very serious and those that count are backing them. Be it the RBA, big business and SME's etc. 

Watch this space next month when the JobKeeper and other support taps start to get get turned off. The power of the Federal cheque book will talk the loudest.

Any states who haven't yet joined the dots and are still relying upon their case/death stats to be relevant and ignoring the national interest are going to get a big dose of reality.

Being a outlier which has worked to date for some, particularly the ALP Trifecta, will not be domestically smart politicaly. Andrews looks to be the only one of that three joining the dots ie. has NOT declared Vic a hotspot. However that may have more to do with Tennis Open pressure? Who knows.

Regardless the mob are now starting to finally catch on that they have been played by nearly every politician standing.

12 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

The mob are now catching on.

With all due respect, I think the mob are generally about as smart as plankton

12 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Interesting piece in the Guardian about the mindset of those who now want to return. She is a kiwi....

"She is a kiwi". You really should have stopped there.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/feb/05/since-march-we-have-spoken-every-day-how-a-call-to-california-got-me-through-lockdown

.... Interesting comments she makes about the lack of Quarantine places in NZ. It seems they are far from perfect - just like here. 

"Interesting comments she makes about the lack of Quarantine places in NZ. It seems they are far from perfect - just like here."

Mate your "seems" is wrong...yet again.

NOT "just like here"....far fucking from it. 

Not to say entry into NZ may have its challenges, BUT.

- NZ has THREE times Aust QHotel capacity and THREE times international arrivals per capita. SAME 0.22 per capita ratio as Taiwan and Sth Korea.

- NZ PRIORITISE returning nationals and residents over non-residents and non-nationals UNLIKE Australia.

- Visas for family of NZ nationals and residents, the definition "Family Member" is WIDER and consistent with other countries like Canada. Australia has one of the most restrictive definitions. For example parents are NOT included.

LB you have already been told this upthread but you ignore it.

Your obsession to make the Australian Government's treatment of its own citizens and residents as 'normal' has NO factual basis.

Don't worry you are 'not alone'.

Unfortunately being 'not alone' doesn't make bullshit right. It just makes the pile bigger.

16 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Smart work NSW - recognising transmission risk inside QHotels.

Filling in the potential transmission gap between test at day 11/12 and result before exit end day 14.

"Tested positive on day 16 as part of an enhanced follow-up strategy for people returning from overseas.They returned two negative tests during their 14 days in isolation".

"The statement said investigations so far suggested the person was infected overseas, and there was no indication at this stage of transmission in hotel quarantine."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-07/nsw-health-alert-after-returned-traveller-tests-positive/13130852

NSW still ópen on extended infection crossing the border or caught inside QHotel.

However professional challenges are MORE likely this a healthy who got it in QHotel.

"Professor Baxter believed there was a strong possibility the person contracted COVID-19 from another traveller while in hotel quarantine.

"If you had to bet on this, the bet would be that this was picked up in hotel quarantine versus this was just a very rare case of an extremely long incubation period of COVID-19."

She echoed previous calls from epidemiologists for the hotel quarantine system in Australia to be re-evaluated."

'Extensive investigation' launched after several COVID-19 cases discovered at Sydney quarantine hotel

Maybe anyone who thinks QHotels are currently not a risk to the community 'as is' or that the Commonwealth has no need to impose control and oversight over State controlled QHotels, can post supporting this practise.

Quarantining Australians sound the alarm on ordinary guests staying in COVID hotels
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-09/quarantining-australians-sound-alarm-on-public-at-covid-hotels/13132426

WA Premier Mark McGowan says he has been advised the use of quarantine hotels by members of the public "is not a risk"

Maybe someone stole Morrison's dictionary or tore out the page with the word 'Isolation' on it?

Maybe it takes the public to do 'sit ins' on international airport runways for this moron to notice his own catastrofuck he gave birth to on 27 March when he walked away from it?

11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

NZ has THREE times Aust QHotel capacity and THREE times international arrivals per capita. SAME 0.22 per capita ratio as Taiwan and Sth Korea.

Is that the same South Korea that recorded just under 400 new cases yesterday? (Australia recorded 10 and all of them brought back by people as a souvenir of their holiday overseas)

The same South Korea that has 1582 covid infections per million people (vs Australia with only 1184) ?

The same South Korea that has 8493 active cases vs Australia that has 1810?

Gee I wish we could do as well as them. Mate have you thought of using an example that actually supports your argument? 

Careful you don’t enter ‘the dick zone’. :) 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Careful you don’t enter ‘the dick zone’. :) 

Send me a photo.

PS. You left per capita and left out Taiwan and NZ the other two 0.22 arrivals and per capita....and why doesn't Anna call 'infected' shits "active cases"..she has their address and they are active?? 

33 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Send me a photo.

PS. You left per capita and left out Taiwan and NZ the other two 0.22 arrivals and per capita....and why doesn't Anna call 'infected' shits "active cases"..she has their address and they are active?? 

Because they are no longer active yet can still ‘shed’ traces of the virus?

Now we know that you don’t believe what the CHO says about this, instead promoting your own theory about ‘ghost’ cases being in the community. This begs some turning over of stones. So you believe that there are infected people showing no symptoms wandering about, yet they have not once passed the virus on to anyone who has got sick and tested positive or died? We can only thank our lucky stars that none of these people never visit or come into contact with elderly people. What are the chances huh?

And of course all these ‘Ghost’ cases are the fault of the quarantine system - and in particular Scomo. 

But don’t let the fact that your ‘theory’ lacks any evidence whatsoever deter you.

47 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Send me a photo.

Thank you for admitting (in your roundabout way) that you were wrong about South Korea.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to thank me for pointing out the error in your argument.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:25 PM, Torsten said:

I'm one of the Aussies abroad trying to get back home and the latest issue a lot of us have noticed is that <someone> has changed our responses on the Covid DFAT site from 'I am seeking to return to Australia within the next 2 months' to 'I am not seeking to return to Australia at this time'.  It seems to have happened to hundreds of us at least!

Fucking ScuMo trying to cook the books and fuck us all over even more!

Well, we finally made it back.  Got bumped off flights a few times due to Singapore border closures and arrivals caps being halved due to The Fear but here we are, living it up in hotel quarantine.

What have I missed in the last 5 years?

On 2/8/2021 at 11:06 AM, jack_sparrow said:
On 2/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, LB 15 said:

Meaningless bullshit because the virus is not in the community. Nothing more than a handful of cases in Q hotels.

Mate really?

24 hours ago to now this dribble ignoring it.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Send me a photo.

Because they are no longer active yet can still ‘shed’ traces of the virus?

Now we know that you don’t believe what the CHO says about this, instead promoting your own theory about ‘ghost’ cases being in the community. This begs some turning over of stones....

So mate you begged me to turn over some stones....so this from that reply to you yesterday.

"you don’t believe what the CHO says about this.......your own theory about ‘ghost’ cases"

Ghost cases??? What in the fuck is that?? If you mean 'asymptomatic cases' or cases where no medical intervention is required and so NEVER recorded as a case. That is not my theory and that they infect people, the experts say that. Do you doubt those experts??   

Mate I also BELIEVE it when the CHO of Qld has "growing concerns" over the "detection of Covid-19 in wastewater testing"

You are only one here who DOESN'T believe the CHO, not me.

Are you now a Covid Denier who likes borders being closed?

...as for this;

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

So you believe that there are infected people showing no symptoms wandering about, yet they have not once passed the virus on to anyone who has got sick and tested positive or died? We can only thank our lucky stars that none of these people never visit or come into contact with elderly people. What are the chances huh?

Mate your better get on your bike quick smart and go pull your state CHO into fucking line with your "What are the chances huh?"  virus transmission gambling theory.

While you are at it ask the CHO why all states as of last week, are now testing sewerage. They are wasting their time surely according to your theory?

LB you might like fucking playing Déjà vu, I don't.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Send me a photo.

Thank you for admitting (in your roundabout way) that you were wrong about South Korea.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to thank me for pointing out the error in your argument.

So LB you say South Korea, Taiwan and NZ, ALL with a FRACTION of Australias' deaths, BUT THREE TIMES times MORE international arrivals and quarantine capacity per capita than Australia PLUS these arrivals are from anywhere and with LESS visa restrictions, is a LOSING argument.  

LB I must say you missed Go, passed Dickhead and now in Oxygen Thief category in record time.

Whats your next theory?

22 minutes ago, Torsten said:

What have I missed in the last 5 years?

You have missed LB saying you should have "stayed there and suck it up you self entitled cunts" I think were his words, when articulating his theories on border control during an epidemic.

You two should catch up when in Qld or Melbourne and exchange Covid experiences.

26 minutes ago, Torsten said:

Well, we finally made it back.

Mate am I right in thinking it was Emirates into Perth you were originally on???

12 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

You have missed LB saying you should have "stayed there and suck it up you self entitled cunts" I think were his words, when articulating his theories on border control during an epidemic.

I couldn't hear him amongst the rest of the great unwashed chanting the same thing!  Makes me glad to be back with a reception like that.  Such a divided nation it seems, Fear and Blame is rife, at all levels.

14 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Mate am I right in thinking it was Emirates into Perth you were originally on???

Nah, originally with Singapore into Brissie, but then got offered a no-transit flight into Sydney which we took.  18 passengers on the flight including us 4, it's ridiculous!

1 hour ago, Torsten said:

I couldn't hear him amongst the rest of the great unwashed chanting the same thing!  Makes me glad to be back with a reception like that.  Such a divided nation it seems, Fear and Blame is rife, at all levels.

Well you can't really blame the ignorant.

8 Governments and Feds in particular have put either indiference ranging to fear and loathing of the 40K 'stranded' into the hearts of many to cover up their own mistakes.

Starting on March 27 when Morrison arrived at a National Cabinet Meeting with NO PLAN for quarantining international arrivals and dumped it on the states to sort out.

There have been 2 Govt commissioned Reports into Australias QHotel model saying that it is fucked and unsustainable. Yet they ignore the findings and nearly a year on are still relying on it. Meanwhile QHotel escapes have now increased nearly 3 fold to one every 7 days, with arrivals DROPPING under CAP cuts AND 5 out 6 escapes ALL the Brit strain.

The cunts in the community who are ignoring the EVIDENCE attached to that fuckup starting with 800 dead in Victoria and making shit up as they go, deserve a flogging. The worst examples on SM have been the 'stranded' pleading their case and being told that it is 'wished they catch it and die'. The 'stranded' no longer go on SM now.

The Fourth Estate or fourth power being the press and news media in the majority has largely NOT challenged Governments on this until just very recently, but they are still behind the eightball. 

Mate glad you and your family made it and welcome home.

PS. Be aware the current rate of infections RISING IN QHotels is approx a 50% increase over those who arrive infected (1% arrived infected B4 recently mandated exit country test). If you had one-fifth of a person on your 18 passengers flight I hope you kept your distance.:D

That 50% increase a average across all states, some worse than others. Sydney you have scored well, your original Brisbane quarantine not good. If you are a unlucky 50%, refuse to pay on the basis 'isolation' is supposed to 'isolate' the infected from the healthy. I can report that $ approach succeeds:rolleyes:

That is not my theory and that they infect people, the experts say that. Do you doubt those experts?? 

Not sure what ‘experts’ you are referring to, however how come if they are infecting people there are zero cases detected in these areas despite increased testing? Like zip, nada, none. Not a single case of community transmission. If they are out there, then they must be hiding under their beds and only coming out to dump their covid laden turds into the system.

Each time these announcements are made, the CHO officer says their is no need to panic. You should take her advise.

Mate it is like you are salivating for an outbreak just so you can tell us you told us so. 

Four more detections today in QLD. 

The deputy CHO said 

“While it’s possible that these detections relate to previous COVID-19 cases who can shed viral fragments for a couple of months after they are no longer infectious, it is concerning that there have been three detections on the Gold Coast over the same testing period,” Dr Bennett said.

“If there is a case we are not yet aware of, it is critical we detect it through our testing mechanisms as quickly as possible to contain any potential spread.”

And yet not a single case found. 

Amazing.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Not sure whatexperts’ you are referring to, however how come if they are infecting people there are zero cases detected in these areas despite increased testing? Like zip, nada, none..... 

And yet not a single case found. 

Amazing.

What experts’ you are referring to.

LB they have degrees and doctorates in heath related disciplines etc. The closest to you, your own Qld Health Department.

"despite increased testing" :lol:

The ONLY time "increased" and or 'mass testing' is conducted in Qld is ONLY in association was with border closures. That testing is first conducted on those venturing IN from OUTSIDE the state and who HAVEN'T been shitting in QLD. 

The LAST time this occured was during at Xmas in connection with the Avalon cluster which then became the Nth Beaches outbreak. That scare, COMBINED with the discovery of coronavirus fragments in wastewater right across the state, prompted a plea for testing from the Qld Government.

The RESULT from that plea.

SEQ testing capacity shat itself. First with the actual taking of tests, then processing them. As reported

"One man, aged in his 70s, is understood to have spent ten hours on Monday in a queue for testing.

Others reported they were turned away and told to try again later in the afternoon or on another day."

That inability to test led QUICKLY in early January NO ONE from Greater Sydney being able to enter Queensland at all for a month.

The 3 day lockdown luckily wasn't for real or that could have ended very badly. Same fuck all  testing, same nothing found. WA the same.

ALL QLD can do is close the gates and pray.

The rest of Australia prays too...some that Anna will get run down by a bus with the gamble in national health she has running.

QLD CAN'T even test fucking slowly, Qld consistently having one of LOWEST weekly testing  numbers per capita outside WA.

As for total tests per capita the numbers don't lie.

Ever wondered why NSW get more cases??? No that would be too much to fucking ask.

Total Tests to to 8 February 2021

AUST 49k tests per 100K pop.

QLD. 35k tests per 100K pop

NSW 58K tests per 100k pop

WA 30K tests per 100k pop

To add insult to injury Queensland also has one of the LOWEST persons tested for tests undertaken in rolling 24 hour periods.

So

"Like zip, nada, none..... 

And yet not a single case found. 

Amazing."

LB you have given a very good description of Qld test/trace capacity.

The only thing amazing would be if they found ONE case with no or minor symptoms with the worst capacity of any state in the country. 

The ONLY cases QLD finds is ONLY from 'walk-ins'.

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"you don’t believe what the CHO says about this.......your own theory about ‘ghost’ cases"

Ghost cases??? What in the fuck is that?? If you mean 'asymptomatic cases' or cases where no medical intervention is required and so NEVER recorded as a case. That is not my theory and that they infect people, the experts say that. Do you doubt those experts??   

LB if we switched roles and I ran your sailing school and you a new pupil?

You would be handed your money back on Day 2 and punted.

2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

What experts’ you are referring to.

LB they have degrees and doctorates in heath related disciplines etc. The closest to you, your own Qld Health Department.

"despite increased testing" :lol:

The ONLY time "increased" and or 'mass testing' is conducted in Qld is ONLY in association was with border closures. That testing is first conducted on those venturing IN from OUTSIDE the state and who HAVEN'T been shitting in QLD. 

The LAST time this occured was during at Xmas in connection with the Avalon cluster which then became the Nth Beaches outbreak. That scare, COMBINED with the discovery of coronavirus fragments in wastewater right across the state, prompted a plea for testing from the Qld Government.

The RESULT from that plea.

SEQ testing capacity shat itself. First with the actual taking of tests, then processing them. As reported

"One man, aged in his 70s, is understood to have spent ten hours on Monday in a queue for testing.

Others reported they were turned away and told to try again later in the afternoon or on another day."

That inability to test led QUICKLY in early January NO ONE from Greater Sydney being able to enter Queensland at all for a month.

ALL QLD can do is close the gates and pray.

QLD CAN'T even test fucking slowly, Qld consistently having one of LOWEST weekly testing  numbers per capita outside WA.

As for total tests per capita the numbers don't lie.

Total Tests to to 8 February 2021

AUST 49k tests per 100K pop.

QLD. 35k tests per 100K pop

NSW 58K tests per 100k pop

WA 30K tests per 100k pop

To add insult to injury Queensland also has one of the LOWEST persons tested for tests undertaken in rolling 24 hour periods.

So

"Like zip, nada, none..... 

And yet not a single case found. 

Amazing."

LB you have given a very good description of Qld test/trace capacity.

The only thing amazing would be if they found ONE case with no or minor symptoms with the worst capacity of any state in the country. 

The ONLY cases QLD finds is ONLY from 'walk in ins'.

LB of we switched roles and I ran your sailing school and you a pupil. 

You would handed your money back on Day 2 and punted.

So like I thought you can not name the experts you are quoting. Just QLD Health. 

Haven’t heard one of them claim that these ‘fragments of covid’ found in the sewage are linked to quarantine failures. You see jack we haven’t had to do the same amount of testing because we haven’t had an outbreak. Anything that has happened has been jumped on. You see jack look at the numbers of deaths in each state. After that is all that matters right? The least number of any state. 

As for your cherry picking about the failure of our testing here, when Anna gated us for three days there were testing sites open everywhere. Some were slow due to numbers while others had no traffic at all- simply because dump cunts won’t look at the website. One of my staff had visited one of the places the cleaner had visited, so we all went and got tested. Looked up on the website and three of us went straight to a testing centre. We had to wait about 15 mins and we all got our results back in 6 hours. 

As usual you are full of shit. 

You seem to want to paint a picture of QLD, covid leaching out of our hopeless Q hotels, no ability to mass test, a contact tracing system that doesn’t work and countless infected people wandering about in the community. And yet we have the lowest infection per population and the least number of deaths of any state. And remember- deaths is the only metric to look at. 

So despite your bleating and cherry picking, the facts show that you are talking through your arse. 

Things are great in the sunshine state. 

22 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

LB of we switched roles and I ran your sailing school and you a pupil

You would handed your money back on Day 2 and punted.

Abandoned grammar completely now I see. What exactly where to trying to say Jack? 

This makes no sense at all. I think you have worked yourself into a state. Don’t be frightened Jack there is no covid in the community despite your fairytale that it is lurking everywhere.

17 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Covid is everywhere! Quarantine systems have collapsed! The virus is loose in the community! We have more UK strain that the UK! Every state leader is a lying cunt. The Prime Minister is a lying cunt! The CHO is a lying cunt! LB 15 is a lying cunt! 

Here a cunt, there a cunt, everywhere a lying cunt, old man random had a mango farm, e i e i o...