4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Nothingburger ??

TRT got it in a flash, you didn't. I wonder why?

Meli the rest of your shit ask yourself this question?

What do you really know about me other than from reading LB's shit which you subscribe to and just now try to better?

I thought so.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would have been more appropriate to make this a sub forum of 'shorthanded anarchy' given the number of participants left in this thread.

Have you never met Australians before?

The very fact that they thought it was a good idea to bring hundreds of entitled fuckwit tennis players here beggars belief. Tennis is as boring as basketball anyway. They should have just kept the In

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Cool. That is a long stretch even with a stop at Mauritius if you had it.

The plan was to stop at Reunion but owner wanted paint job repaired in Cape Town and time was tight.

Boat was being delivered from NZ to Carribbean. I was in Cairns, saw the boat, started talking to the crew and got lucky and scored an ocean crossing.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

What do you really know about me other than from reading LB's shit which you subscribe to and just now try to better?

Jack all any of us only know about you we have learned from what you post.

What we have learned so far is that you are an angry, petty, long winded, boring, repetitive self absorbed, narcissistic know all man child insomniac that is incredibly easily triggered and has no life apart from arguing on here. 

And they are your redeeming features. 

What we don’t know is what went so wrong in your life to have made you like this. 

And before you start spending the next 3 hours composing one of your tedious, self quoting, emoji laden responses about it - none of us give a fuck.

Play on.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

When Fiji does a better job than you, you know you are fucked.

Friend tells me they blue lane anyone in who has proof of 14 days at sea.

Qld you still have to go into hotel quarantine.

Perhaps this may explain why Fiji has over 2 covid deaths per million population and QLD only has only half that? 

Queensland- beautiful one day- still no covid the next. 

On 2/13/2021 at 10:10 PM, jack_sparrow said:

That stranded figure has risen from 26k in Sept to 40K and been that since December.

Are they breeding?  Or are overseas Australian "citizens" changing their mind about their status?

I see your latest figure is now 41k.  An increase of 1k in two weeks.  Are Aussies' going overseas to get "stranded"?  

53 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Friend tells me they blue lane anyone in who has proof of 14 days at sea.

Qld you still have to go into hotel quarantine.

Perhaps this may explain why Fiji has over 2 covid deaths per million population and QLD only has only half that? 

Queensland- beautiful one day- still no covid the next

Why reply to that, or are you planning a maiden voyage?

BTW you don't count "countries, states or territories of less than a million people." ?

They have only had 2 deaths one since August last year, not 6 and 6 at a cost of $ what?

Yet in August last year they had an outbreak of dengue fever and leptospirosis. Then 1 Covid death, 4 from Dengue and 10 from Leptospirosis.

Then this last week where 160 confirmed cases of the Leptospirosis have been reported from Jan. 1 to Feb. 6, with at least 5 deaths.

You really need to harden up old chap.

58 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Why reply to that, or are you planning a maiden voyage?

BTW you don't count "countries, states or territories of less than a million people." ?

They have only had 2 deaths one since August last year, not 6 and 6 at a cost of $ what?

Yet in August last year they had an outbreak of dengue fever and leptospirosis. Then 1 Covid death, 4 from Dengue and 10 from Leptospirosis.

Then this last week where 160 confirmed cases of the Leptospirosis have been reported from Jan. 1 to Feb. 6, with at least 5 deaths.

You really need to harden up old chap.

Your ability to remember all this information is truly remarkable- but then again you no doubt have been retained as an adviser to the Fijian government as well at some point in your remarkable life. Still we did score some great waves on our last trip there. Having to crawl up the arse of the local chiefs and give the dopey cunts Yaquna (or however you spell it) just to drop the hook outside their village for a few days soon gets old. Fuck all wind on the delivery home that trip as well. :) 

Back to you for your thoughts on this Jack.

1 hour ago, Kate short for Bob said:

Are they breeding?  Or are overseas Australian "citizens" changing their mind about their status?

I see your latest figure is now 41k.  An increase of 1k in two weeks.  Are Aussies' going overseas to get "stranded"?  

I love it when this Kiwi brain donor, covid sceptic and self professed data analyser has a leg hump. I can get him to answer his own questions.

First the 41K is not my figure, its DFATs and at 2020 years end was 39K and 26K last Sept.

As for DFAT registrations increasing? Maybe watch/listen to those news items directly above your post??

But as you are more interested in trolling some tips. What is Covid status in Nth Hemisphere? Job prospects, contracts ended, changed circumstances etc?

NZ has like Australia a ban on nationals and residents departing without an exemption. Exemptions are given for national interest, business and compasionate grounds AND with a GUARANTEED qurantine spot involving short term return trips.

Here are your Dec 2020 movement stats taken from upthread.

Australias are HERE with details in Excel at bottom of page.

1329712393_Dec2020NZInternationalMovements.jpg.3bf32333223ad3134ccf6b057453fadd.jpg

This is Australias Quarantine arrivals since 29 March (since Nov, varying state to state NZ arrivals are not subject to and Victoria airport closed to Dec last year)

1940362105_HQarrivalsto9Feb.png.77521904fb87a44cecb24957105fac5b.png

That should help you work out why NZ equivalent of DFAT DOESN'T have by population around 8,000 Kiwi's registered as stranded.

So what is this Australian problem you are seeking answers to?

That is of course if you are really interested.

21 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

has a leg hump.

You seem to have a lot of people humping your leg these days Jack. Is this not this the kind of attention you have been so desperately seeking?

The Pacific Dawn carries 2,000 passengers and it motors from Fiji too.

Lucky you didn't go on the Ruby Princess! Anyway how was the food?

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Food? You went off your Fijian food all of a sudden.

17 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

^^^^ That....

....then this.

The mythical front page of the mythical front page.

I don't think I have laughed this much since ....whenever.

That was the idea Jack, to make people laugh. Glad it worked out that way and that 10 mins it took to write it didn't go to waste. But enough about me, I see you have been hard at it today already mate.

F13976AF-D954-4EDB-821D-A6ADAFFC9555.jpeg

Ogh no it gets better.

This lot.

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

You seem to have a lot of people humping your leg these days Jack. Is this not this the kind of attention you have been so desperately seeking?

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

No only you, 2 Bobs, the ContCunt and that's about it and all with one thing in common...butt hurt.

I suddenly remembered.....

......two things in common.

LB has humped and bashed ALL THREE at one time or another. 

The four of them are now locked in the same dunny cubicle with amnesia playing 'Get Jack'.

Fuck I love this place.

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

But enough about me

Ogh no, I'm still waiting for you to finish off.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:
3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Food? You went off your Fijian food all of a sudden.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Sorry jack I am not following you. I have no idea if the serve Fijian food on cruise ships. I have only been on one and I was 15 at the time. They were however quite flexible about serving minors piss as I recall. Can you explain what you are on about in greater detail? Wait - I meant in just a few words.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
51 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Sorry jack I am not following you....

Surely you do.

I started here.

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Friend tells me they blue lane anyone in who has proof of 14 days at sea....

You stopped here.

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

We used a Catana 47. :) 

Here I've even got a nice map between Fiji and Home.

00-079_New_Guinea_NZ_Samoa_colour_relief.png

Sorry Jack - But you will need to explain exactly what is your point? That I avoided quarantine in Fiji in 2018? That I don’t  know where Fiji is? Come on man spit it out- what is it are you trying to say with your latest idiotic recap of previous posts? Is it just further butt hurt about QLD’s low death rate again?

38 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Hang fire mate... My screen is clogged up with your cubicle partners down-votes

I am sure you get many downvotes mate- but not from me. It may have escaped your notice that if I want to put shit on you, I just put shit on you.  I guess we are back to ‘you have a sock puppet’ again are we? What could possibly lead you to form the opinion that I am the only person on the forum who thinks you are a fruitcake? 

7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Queensland- beautiful one day- still no covid the next. 

Anna's opened the border so expect all sorts of riff-raff to show up soon. 

49 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Sorry Jack - But you will need to explain exactly what is your point?..

:rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I am sure you...

There you go again.

Grab some 'me time'...writing that shit 'about me' is doing your head in.

I'll even help out by not replying to it.

5 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

I'll even help out by not replying to it.

Good luck with that project mate. On the way to the beach check out chemist warehouse. They may have a chewing gum that takes away the cravings like they have for those trying to wean themselves off the lung busters.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Anna's opened the border so expect all sorts of riff-raff to show up soon. 

That will be over 3 weeks since first possible escape, 3 weeks since actual escape and NOT ONE case in Victorian community other than those already nabbed and isolating when border was closed 2 weeks ago.

That has to be a world record.

Mate why don't you put your hand up to help with the contact tracing? With your eye for detail, research skills endless attempts at playing 'Gotcha' and compulsive obsessive disorder you are perfect for the roll! You might have to dial back the 'you lying cunt' rhetoric a bit when interviewing contacts however. Maybe a gentle 'are you sure that is everywhere you went' might be a better approach. 

Anna has been into the cooking sherry.

NSW Treasurer labels Queensland Premier 'selfish' over refusal to pay COVID-19 hotel quarantine bill

Exact words on TV; "we don't charge NSW residents for quarantine here, in QLD" 

Why Anna? "Because we have had fuck all of them to quarantine".

This is the period BEFORE user pays came in. In that period NSW took Qld residents because they were fucking useless and Qld took fuck all other states residents. NSW processed the majority of arrivals.

That disproportion in processing numbers continues to this day with Qld at the bottom..

The bludging state.

All state's should simply shut the gate on Qld residents and let Anna deal with the shitstorm. They can then process more of their own. 

Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_

Over February alone it's gained roughly 5 cents against the US dollar. That's quite a move for any currency.

Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_Economy economy interest blah blah economy Australian Dollar Higher_

Australia's unemployment rate is falling, tens of thousands of jobs are being created, and low to no coronavirus case numbers mean shoppers are once again loosening their purse strings (by and large).

We're not out of the woods yet, but we're moving out of recession, not into one.

Looking good, unless you've got a huge mortgage and no discretionary spending money 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-25/rising-australian-dollar-pointer-to-higher-mortgage-rate/13187510

28 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Looking good, unless you've got a huge mortgage and no discretionary spending money 

Where high dollar = higher interest. Mortgage-debt-to-income ratio 35 to 44-year-olds is over 200%, 45 - 54 yo around 130% and those retiring with a mortgage number around one-third of retirees. This when over $36 billion in super has been yanked out during Covid.

That "unless" is big not small.

From the horses mouth.

"Victorian contact tracing still plagued by 'infuriating' data errors"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-25/victoria-coronavirus-contact-tracers-concerns-cake-shop/13186678 

- Information given to Victorians who are meant to quarantine is often incorrect
- Concerned that one mistake could lead to coronavirus escaping into the community
- Business was listed as a high-risk exposure site during a time the shop was closed

And a bump for Meli to see if there is any capacity there beyond posting Disney animations.

On 2/24/2021 at 4:46 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Meli and this.

On 2/24/2021 at 4:11 PM, Shortforbob said:

You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near. Or probably both.

"You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near. Or probably both."

Meli take this post of mine to LB and insert Victoria.

Then I ask you to furnish your OPINION that has some evidence base, as I have done and as I always do...

..If you don't, then simply scroll back to the top of this post and what you have written is you to a tee.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:53 PM, jack_sparrow said:

I have ALWAYS SAID and will continue to say Qld was forced to apply 'disproportionate' responses to infection transmission. This is because it HASN'T invested in sufficient Contact/Trace/Capacity, like say NSW.

That has come at a cost, state and nationaly far in excess of that investment if it was made.

That is a fact NOT my opinion

Yep got it all but only if you can get in, after Anna cancels your bookings a few times.

- Border closures at the drop of a hat for 3 weeks if someone farts 2,000 mile away.

- Has the lowest Quarantine processing rate in Australia (p/capita & flights) and one-third short of its quota to stop its resident backlog increasing.

- It's residents are therefore being processed by other states, principally NSW.

- Can't pay its Quarantine Bill.

- Can't Contact/Trace/Test.

- Survives on Fed Govt Covid employment handouts in key employment and income producing sectors.

- Basically a bunch of bludgers.

Great to see Steven Miles and Jack on the same page about the Feds being responsible footing the Quarantine Bill. What is next? Jack congratulating him on QLD's world leading covid management?

Gladys Berejiklian says Steven Miles' video ripping up $30m quarantine bill  a political stunt | PerthNow

Queensland's Deputy premier shown tearing up a hate letter from Quarantine expert Dr Jack Sparrow.

Mr Miles said 'Dr Sparrows feud with me is over - we now are in full agreement and we are looking at bringing him onboard as a policy adviser.' The Prime Minister declined to be interviewed about this but his office released a statement saying 'While we do not comment on matters between the states, the Prime Minister still thinks Jack is a cunt'. We will continue to bring you updates on the evolving situation. 

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Great to see Steven Miles and Jack on the same page about the Feds being responsible footing the Quarantine Bill. What is next? Jack congratulating him on QLD's world leading covid management?

Gladys Berejiklian says Steven Miles' video ripping up $30m quarantine bill  a political stunt | PerthNow

Queensland's Deputy premier shown tearing up a hate letter from Quarantine expert Dr Jack Sparrow.

Mr Miles said 'Dr Sparrows feud with me is over - we now are in full agreement and we are looking at bringing him onboard as a policy adviser.' The Prime Minister declined to be interviewed about this but his office released a statement saying 'While we do not comment on matters between the states, the Prime Minister still thinks Jack is a cunt'. We will continue to bring you updates on the evolving situation. 

"What is next? Jack congratulating him on QLD's world leading covid management?"

Pin-dick that has to be most appalling post you have ever written and worse, you haven't a clue why.

The two of you are sticking it up over 8 million people who saved the states arse from a potential shit storm. You are also both ignorant as fuck to this, also both trying to be funny cunts playing to your respective audiences. See below for Miles Govt FaceFuck invitation to all Queenslanders.

Miles when Health Minister and Deputy Premier has form for this and being a true grub. This In August last year when Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton called on state borders to be reopened amongst the chaos that was occurring, led by QLD.

Miles response was; "Peter Dutton has one job, and that's keeping our borders safe. He's failed on hotel quarantine. And he has consistently failed" and saying "he was one of the few people to personally bring coronavirus into the state".The reference being Dutton a Queenslander was one of the first Australians to be diagnosed with coronavirus, in early March.

As for you pin-dick, your own words set the foundation to being probably most ignorant and unsympathetic prick in all of Australia.

This foundation? Here is just a sample over the last week or so of you blowing your QLD trumpet with the same score every 5 minutes, thinking an epidemic is a global sporting event to be used for your enjoyment. 

"QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - "I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....and on it goes day after day. 

On 2/25/2021 at 6:11 AM, LB 15 said:

.....Fiji has over 2 covid deaths per million population and QLD only has only half that

Queensland- beautiful one day- still no covid the next

On 2/17/2021 at 11:29 AM, LB 15 said:

Deaths from Covid 19 per/million population.

QLD        - 1.1

.......has a record that is twice as good as the next on the list ...

On 2/20/2021 at 5:52 PM, LB 15 said:

Quick update from Queensland. No deaths today. Total remains at 6.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:38 PM, LB 15 said:

Yet only 6 deaths.

The lowest per million population death rate* on earth for a country, state or territory**

On 2/15/2021 at 12:15 PM, LB 15 said:

Deaths per million population

QLD          

On 2/13/2021 at 11:07 AM, LB 15 said:

QLD        

On 2/17/2021 at 5:52 AM, LB 15 said:

And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, LB 15 said:

QLD 

On 2/5/2021 at 2:05 PM, LB 15 said:

I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now.

RISK TRANSFERED & DEATHS SAVED - INVOICE TEARING UP THAT YOU TWO PIN-DICKS THINK IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Miles goes the whole hog yesterday as the Treasurer and Deputy Premier. The second highest position in the QLD Government.

In ADDITION to the presser photo shoot, on the State Governments official Facebook page for posterity he posted this VIDEO.

TEARING UP the invoice with the title: We're not going to pay this bill

https://www.facebook.com/stevenmilesmp/videos/1157190974739328/ 

That reflective bubble coming out of his head is apt.

1506423862_Milestearsupinvoice.jpg.3e7671770dd3a40bc096773b689e036e.jpg

But if it could not get any worse, it does.

He then posts a copy of the Invoice for Queenslanders with this INVITATION to join the action:

https://www.facebook.com/1524698857748303/posts/2791248614426648/?sfnsn=mo

He writes:

"Here is a print ready version. Print it out, tear it up.

Print as many as you like. Tear them all up.

Scrunch them up. Put them in the bin.

Play office basketball. Go nuts"

How you two fuckwits did not give one thought to how the YOUR MAGIC CONVID OLYMPICS 6 DEATHS CAME ABOUT, escapes me..

Using your own words;

"And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure".

"I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now"..

So LB maybe go "figure" and "understand" this old chap, you from the bludging state;

- In QLD in the FOUR MONTHS between April and July QLD had 12,990 OR over 3,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals quarantined with the vast majority QLD residents or who nominated QLD as their point of contact in Australia.

In NSW in the same FOUR MONTHS  40,660 OR over 10,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals were quarantined by NSW. 

Here are those ABS numbers for you who makes up your own stats, which are always proved to be wrong by sometimes 4 times. You never read or reply to those replies of course.

1017359990_AustralianarrivalsbystateApriltoJulyinc.thumb.jpg.fc3957580943ac1df49921be22538d09.jpg

THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NSW AND QLD, NOTING QLD IS AROUND HALF VICTORIA FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS - IS WHAT??

- QLD HAS DUMPED approximately 7,000 OF ITS OWN QLD residents INTO NSW 40,660 arrivals

The reason for that is QLD having a lesser number of quarantine places gross and per capita and between the period April to July, had limited direct or direct  transiting(not domestic) flights requiring quarantine at the port of entry, or in this case NSW. Post July QLD secured more direct flights and numbers went up, but by bugger all.  

So last week NSW furnished QLD with the agreed invoiced amount of $30,115,345.80 (that incl a small number of QLD arrivals up to September less any user pays). That said NSW are are still processing THREE TIMES QLD's numbers AND STILL processing QLD residents. 

- The QLD Government response in this week was to REFUSE TO PAY. NSW Treasurer labels Queensland Premier 'selfish' over refusal to pay COVID-19 hotel quarantine bill

THIS WAS EXACTLY AGREED by all the States at a meeting of National Cabinet on 27 March, the quarantine costs would be shared according to place of residence or point of contact in Australia NOT port of entry. QLD HAS THE BIGGEST INVOICE FOR THIS PERIOD AND IS THE ONLY STATE BREAKING THAT AGREEMENT.

BUT THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BIT YOU TWO TWO CUNTS DON'T GET.

WHO TOOK ON THE ADDED INFECTION RISK WITH THOSE 7,000 EXTRA ARRIVALS ?????????????????

It wasn't just the Government of NSW, but EVERY MAN, WOMAN & CHILD IN NSW who took on that RISK FOR QLD?

I wonder what they think about having done that now with any Queenslanders responding like YOU? One thing is for sure they will think the state is run by and populated by selfish cunts. Everyone gets branded.

This chart shows the impact that had on NSW cases which were 'overseas acquired' and which is obvious to anyone but you two pin-dicks.

Aust Cases Sources 1 August 2020 Aust Department of Health

284002299_CasessourcesAust1August2021.jpg.c46d708983b1c59be02d463cfced00b2.jpg

THis chart clearly shows that EVEN WITHOUT these 7,000 arrivals, QLD was running NECK AND WITH VICTORIA in overseas acquired cases, BUT with ONLY HALF THE NUMBER of  ARRIVALS??? WHY???? TRANSMISSION OCCURING INSIDE FUCKING QLD QHOTELS IS WHY.

If that 7,000 HADN'T gone to NSW, QLD could very easily have JOINED VICTORIA, locked down for over 3 months and QLD then doubling the nations death toll and and two states racking up 90% of the countrys dead, not just one. 

8.1 Million people in NSW took on that infection risk for Queensland without complaint. In that 3 month period to the end of July they had nearly 50 deaths. Any directly or indirectly attached to added quarantine numbers and pressures imposed by QLD who knows? Do you give them a thought?? Silly question.

So this is the thanks the people of NSW get from the QLD Government on behalf every Queenslander.

As for you LB who thinks; "and yet only 6 deaths - the lowest number of any state - go figure,"  as you gloatingly rack up another 6 for the day?  Others can make their own mind up.

One thing is for sure, the both of you paraded in Martin Pace Sydney at lunchtime with that poetry of MIles and your 'score of 6' hanging around your necks, don't bother buying a return ticket.

6 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"What is next? Jack congratulating him on QLD's world leading covid management?"

Pin-dick that has to be most appalling post you have ever written and worse, you haven't a clue why.

The two of you are sticking it up over 8 million people who saved the states arse from a potential shit storm. You are also both ignorant as fuck, trying to be funny cunts playing to your respective audiences. See below for Miles invitation to all Queenslanders.

Miles when Health Minister and Deputy Premier has form for this and being a true grub. This In August last year when Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton called on state borders to be reopened amongst the chaos that was occurring, led by QLD.

Miles response was; "Peter Dutton has one job, and that's keeping our borders safe. He's failed on hotel quarantine. And he has consistently failed" and saying "he was one of the few people to personally bring coronavirus into the state".The reference being Dutton a Queenslander was one of the first Australians to be diagnosed with coronavirus, in early March.

As for you pin-dick, your own words set the foundation to being probably most ignorant and unsympathetic prick in all of Australia.

This foundation? Here is just a sample over the last week or so of you blowing your QLD trumpet with the same score every 5 minutes, thinking an epidemic is a global sporting event to be used for your enjoyment. 

"QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - "I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....and on it goes day after day. 

RISK TRANSFERED & DEATHS SAVED - INVOICE TEARING UP THAT YOU TWO PIN_DICKS THINK IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Miles goes the whole hog yesterday as the Treasurer and Deputy Premier. The second highest position in the QLD Government.

In ADDITION to the presser photo shoot, on the State Governments official Facebook page for posterity he posted this VIDEO.

TEARING UP the invoice with the title: We're not going to pay this bill

https://www.facebook.com/stevenmilesmp/videos/1157190974739328/ 

1506423862_Milestearsupinvoice.jpg.3e7671770dd3a40bc096773b689e036e.jpg

But if it could not get any worse, it does.

He then posts a copy of the Invoice for Queenslanders with this INVITATION to join the action:

https://www.facebook.com/1524698857748303/posts/2791248614426648/?sfnsn=mo

He writes:

"Here is a print ready version. Print it out, tear it up.

Print as many as you like. Tear them all up.

Scrunch them up. Put them in the bin.

Play office basketball. Go nuts"

How you two fuckwits did not give one thought to how the YOUR MAGIC CONVID OLYMPICS 6 DEATHS CAME ABOUT, escapes me..

Using your own words;

"And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure".

"I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now"..

So LB maybe go "figure" and "understand" this old chap, you from the bludging state;

- In QLD in the FOUR MONTHS between April and July QLD had 12,990 OR over 3,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals quarantined with the vast majority QLD residents or who nominated QLD as their point of contact in Australia.

In NSW in the same FOUR MONTHS  40,660 OR over 10,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals were quarantined by NSW. 

Here are those ABS numbers for you who makes up your own stats, which are always proved to be wrong by sometimes 4 times. You never read reply to those posts of course.

1017359990_AustralianarrivalsbystateApriltoJulyinc.thumb.jpg.fc3957580943ac1df49921be22538d09.jpg

THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO??

- QLD HAS DUMPED approximately 7,000 OF ITS OWN QLD residents INTO NSW 40,660 arrivals

The reason for that is QLD having a lesser number of quarantine places gross and per capita and between the period April to July, had limited direct or direct  transiting(not domestic) flights requiring quarantine at the port of entry, or in this case NSW. Post July QLD secured more direct flights and numbers went up, but by bugger all.  

So last week NSW furnished QLD with the agreed invoiced amount of $30,115,345.80 (that incl a small number of QLD arrivals up to September less any user pays). That said NSW are are still processing THREE TIMES QLD's numbers AND STILL processing QLD residents. 

- The QLD Government response in this week was to REFUSE TO PAY. NSW Treasurer labels Queensland Premier 'selfish' over refusal to pay COVID-19 hotel quarantine bill

THIS WAS EXACTLY AGREED by all the States at a meeting of National Cabinet on 27 March, the quarantine costs would be shared according to place of residence or point of contact in Australia NOT port of entry. QLD HAS THE BIGGEST INVOICE FOR THIS PERIOD AND IS THE ONLY STATE BREAKING THAT AGREEMENT.

BUT THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BIT YOU TWO TWO CUNTS DON'T GET.

WHO TOOK ON THE ADDED INFECTION RISK WITH THOSE 7,000 EXTRA ARRIVALS ?????????????????

It wasn't just the Government of NSW, but EVERY MAN, WOMAN & CHILD IN NSW who took on that RISK FOR QLD?

I wonder what they think about having done that now with any Queenslanders responding like YOU? One thing is for sure they will think the state is run by and populated by selfish cunts. Everyone gets branded.

This chart shows the impact that had on NSW cases which were 'overseas acquired' and which is obvious to anyone but you two pin-dicks.

Aust Cases Sources 1 August 2020 Aust Department of Health

THis chart clearly shows that EVEN WITHOUT these 7,000 arrivals, QLD was running NECK AND WITH VICTORIA in overseas acquired cases, BUT with ONLY HALF THE NUMBER of  ARRIVALS??? WHY???? TRANSMISSION OCCURING INSIDE FUCKING QLD QHOTELS IS WHY.

If that 7,000 HADN'T gone to NSW, QLD could very easily have JOINED VICTORIA, locked down for over 3 months and QLD then doubling the nations death toll and and two states racking up 90% of the countrys dead, not just one. 

8.1 Million people in NSW took on that infection risk for Queensland without complaint. In that 3 month period to the end of July they had nearly 50 deaths. Any directly or indirectly attached to added quarantine numbers and pressures imposed by QLD who knows? Do you give them a thought?? Silly question.

So this is the thanks the people of NSW get from the QLD Government on behalf every Queenslander.

As for you LB who thinks; "and yet only 6 deaths - the lowest number of any state - go figure,"  as you gloatingly rack up another 6 for the day?  Others can make their own mind up.

One thing is for sure, the both of you paraded in Martin Pace Sydney at lunchtime with that poetry of MIles and your 'score of 6' hanging around your necks, don't bother buying a return ticket.

I am saving this to my reading list. Perhaps on my next ocean passage I may find the time to read this - and the rest of jacks fine body of work. However I don't think they make boats slow enough, nor oceans wide enough, to get through it all.

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I am saving this to my reading list. Perhaps on my next ocean passage I may find the time to read this - and the rest of jacks fine body of work. However I don't think they make boats slow enough, nor oceans wide enough, to get through it all.

15 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Aust Cases Sources 1 August 2020 Aust Department of Health

6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Did you have to repost the whole post? Scrolling is giving me a fucking cramp

• Like 2

I just thought that since Jack has spent the last 4 hours and 53 minutes composing it, and no one will ever be fucked reading it, the least I could do was to re-post it for everyone to see and enjoy. :) 

I do truly fucking love this place.

Just now, LB 15 said:

I just thought that since Jack has spent the last 4 hours and 53 minutes composing it, and no one will ever be fucked reading it, the least I could do was to re-post it for everyone to see and enjoy. :) 

I do truly fucking love this place.

It's not the reading, it's the scrolling.

And then you reposted in the other thread.....

• Like 1
Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

It's not the reading, it's the scrolling.

And then you reposted in the other thread.....

I am thinking you are about to be quoted yourself...

Australia is the Covid lucky country. But we risk have becoming become cruel  

But something can happen when you emerge relatively unscathed into a devastated world. There is a risk of being out of step, lacking empathy, of failing to properly see the suffering of others, of not having the imagination to put yourself in their place.

You are worse than I am,” former US president Donald Trump told then Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull after hearing about our asylum policy.

Now you see the cruel, logical extension of this policy being turned on Australia’s own citizens that are stuck beyond our borders.

No other country, let alone a country as wealthy as Australia, has made it as hard for its citizens to get home during the global pandemic.

What was once applied to the other has now been turned on our own citizens - with broad support from the populace. It was only a matter of time.

Cruelty takes the seat vacated by empathy. It’s easy not to care about someone if you can’t imagine yourself in their shoes.

Who knows, one day we may be the ones that need empathy and understanding.

11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Now you see the cruel, logical extension of this policy being turned on Australia’s own citizens that are stuck beyond our borders.

No other country, let alone a country as wealthy as Australia, has made it as hard for its citizens to get home during the global pandemic.

I dont see how it is cruel but in saying that it is cruel that you haven't decided to go back "home" to the UK.  You could have swapped with a deserving true Australian.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kate short for Bob said:

I dont see how it is cruel but in saying that it is cruel that you haven't decided to go back "home" to the UK.  You could have swapped with a deserving true Australian.

"but in saying that it is cruel ..go back "home" to the UK" 

Now why would I fucking go to a place I wasn't born in, not ever lived there or even visited there for ages and call it "home" ??

However really 'cruel' is 'posting' this LINK to send YOU back to Sweden (but you are in NZ), where you just said an hour ago;

"You are a bit thick really Jacko. Haven't you read the critique of how the stringency measure is calculated?  It is actually a load of bollocks.  But that doesn't stop you pushing pseudo science."

Now when you get THERE you will find an awfully LONG post of YOURS and YOU using the EXACTLY THE SAME "stringency measure".

Don't forget your passport.

Travel Tip: Here is Australia not your NZ.

15 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I am saving this to my reading list. Perhaps on my next ocean passage........

IMG_20210224_094239.jpg.9a2c435093781ed54801d0c751467941.jpg

15 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I just thought that since Jack has spent the last 4 hours and 53 minutes composing it........................

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

Time to give Jack another bottle of air..................................................................

....Lets turn over a few stones on this fantasy.In December 2020 Australia had 35 100 overseas arrivals while NZ had 4390..................

I apologizes for this long 'Jack like' post.............................................

..I thought it worth an hour of my time to investigate just some of the ridiculous claims and the outright bullshit he posts. 

So its over to you Jack... 

179993134_LB15morebutthurt.jpg.ad67362a3d870033420b5242ac8b7510.jpg

133321075_merkelmaconlaughingB.jpg.84dcd25c5d99ad2d14c6baac6b582077.jpg

image.jpeg.d1422cf5b8f5c229550d16fd098f271a.jpeg

130 am  Saturday 27th February 2021

QLD Covid death toll much higher than reported.

Report claims Q health have been covering up the true number of fatalities.

We Queenslander's have felt justifiably safe and proud that we have the lowest death rate in the nation during this deadly pandemic, but all may not be as it seems. In a major report released yesterday on the worlds most respected online sailing forum, the author, Dr Jack Sparrow describes (in detail) the way Chief health officer Janette Young has been moving QLD fatalities from the deadly virus interstate. Dr Sparrows report claims that the toll is much higher than the reported 6 deaths.

The Wynnum Herald has spoken to The Premiers office, The Chief medical officer, the state corners office, Q health, the federal office of death statistics, The federal health minister, the army, navy and air force, The world Health Organisation, Yachting Queensland, several real doctors, Ray Smith who cleans Dr Young's office on a Tuesday night, and Mrs Robertson who lives up the street in number 31, and all confirm that the number is still 6.

Dr Young's office released a statement saying 'While it will take days to read the full report, it only took a quick glance to establish that it is complete bullshit. Dr Sparrow is a wanker.' 

Dr Young's dismissal of this lengthy report does not explain one of Dr Sparrows key pieces of evidence - the mysterious refrigerated truck that parks outside the Royal Brisbane Hospital for an hour each afternoon.

Mr Whippy visits Hervey Bay | twodogsandavan

More to come...

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

image.jpeg.d1422cf5b8f5c229550d16fd098f271a.jpeg

130 am  Saturday 27th February 2021

QLD Covid death toll much higher than reported.

Report claims Q health have been covering up the true number of fatalities.

We Queenslander's have felt justifiably safe and proud that we have the lowest death rate in the nation during this deadly pandemic, but all may not be as it seems. In a major report released yesterday on the worlds most respected online sailing forum, the author, Dr Jack Sparrow describes (in detail) the way Chief health officer Janette Young has been moving QLD fatalities from the deadly virus interstate. Dr Sparrows report claims that the toll is much higher than the reported 6 deaths.

The Wynnum Herald has spoken to The Premiers office, The Chief medical officer, the state corners office, Q health, the federal office of death statistics, The federal health minister, the army, navy and air force, The world Health Organisation, Yachting Queensland, several real doctors, Ray Smith who cleans Dr Young's office on a Tuesday night, and Mrs Robertson who lives up the street in number 31, and all confirm that the number is still 6.

Dr Young's office released a statement saying 'While it will take days to read the full report, it only took a quick glance to establish that it is complete bullshit. Dr Sparrow is a wanker.' 

Dr Young's dismissal of this lengthy report does not explain one of Dr Sparrows key pieces of evidence - the mysterious refrigerated truck that parks outside the Royal Brisbane Hospital for an hour each afternoon.

"QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - "I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....LB 15

Mr Whippy visits Hervey Bay | twodogsandavan

More to come...

I would re-read just in case I edited it.

On 2/25/2021 at 9:30 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Are you a 'life councillor' ? 

Do you do that chanting thing?

Just saw this, you know having a life and all.

As for the life Councillor stuff, nah, not my thing. People should just take responsibility and deal with what comes their way. Or not, either way I give zero fucks about it.

Do the voters in strongly held Labor seats in the north of Greater Melbourne take notice of stuff like this? They are the ones the oppostion need to convert, but are not even coming close.

27 February The Age

'It was March 27, 2020. In a matter of hours, Andrews would dial into a national cabinet meeting and advocate for returned travellers to be quarantined in city hotels, a policy that would ultimately carry disastrous consequences for Victoria.

But at 6.37am, his immediate priority was to ensure the family business of his friend and corporate mentor Lindsay Fox was kept in the loop.

“CEO of logistics at Linfox happy to help on any hotel arrangements,” the Premier texted his chief of staff, Lissie Ratcliff. “Just needs a point of contact.”

It is not the only time Linfox founder Lindsay Fox has been privy to a change in government policy before ministers.

On his own side of politics there are concerns that his special relationship with one of Australia’s richest and most influential families is clouding his political judgement and potentially compromising his government.'

IMG_20210227_171512.jpg

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I would re-read just in case I edited it.

Nothing new there that I could see. The death toll remains at only 6 or 1.1 per million population. Was there some kind of point you were trying to make Jack? Come on lad, spit it out...why don't you just say what you want to say?