2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

You forgot to mention that Queensland has one of the lowest Covid death tolls of anywhere on earth Jack. Only 6 IIRC.

A bit remiss of you old boy.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

No I didn't.. you just didn't want to talk about the picture posted in my reply.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

What picture Jack? I don't take much notice as I scroll past your body of work.

As I could not be fucked scrolling back to find it, any chance you could post it again?

How about a fresh picture.

IMG_20210228_113614.jpg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would have been more appropriate to make this a sub forum of 'shorthanded anarchy' given the number of participants left in this thread.

Have you never met Australians before?

The very fact that they thought it was a good idea to bring hundreds of entitled fuckwit tennis players here beggars belief. Tennis is as boring as basketball anyway. They should have just kept the In

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

There no case evidence based lockdowns occuring in Australia now only ones caused by some states not having contact/trace/test capacity. Victoria for example over 6.3 million people and bigger than ireland. A five 5 day lockdown where in 3 weeks since earliest known transmission not one case was found outside primary contacts already quarantined when lockdown started HALF way through..

Queensland a state not even adjoining Victoria and 2,000 klm north shut its border on Victoria for 2 weeks for that. Luckily NSW have their shit together and keeping the country safe and going.  

Stay safe and all the best.

Connecting the Victorian and Queensland lockdown to CTT is just plain wrong.

Why do you lie, Jack?

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Why do you lie, Jack?

Andrews said EXACTLY that at presser on Friday 12 February. CTT might not keep up.

QLD shut the border to Victoria why?

They needed the practise?

You are a Andrews voting Victorian, get over your mistake and move on.

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Andrews said EXACTLY that at presser on Friday 12 February. CTT might not keep up.

QLD shut the border to Victoria why?

They needed the practise?

You are a Andrews voting Victorian, get over your mistake and move on.

CTT might not keep up?

Why Jack?

It did well with the black rock cluster. What was different this time?

Was CTT to blame or was it a lack of knowledge around the transmissibility of the UK strain?

I know Dan uses big words and I know that the strategy taken by Australia and New Zealand is complicated. But maybe listening more and speaking less might help you with your misunderstandings.

I just read that one 1/3 of all returning Queenslander's have died of covid while in Quarantine in other states! Good lord this is horrifying! What the fuck is wrong with the other state's health systems? I demand an inquiry into to this senseless waste of my fellow Queenslander's lives! Jack - can you find any more information on this outrage?

28 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I just read that one 1/3 of all returning Queenslander's have died of covid while in Quarantine in other states! 

1  1/3?

Really?

Not sure how you achieve that.

Jack will know.

54 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

CTT might not keep up?

Why Jack?

Was CTT to blame or was it a lack of knowledge around the transmissibility of the UK strain?

I know Dan uses big words and I know that the strategy taken by Australia and New Zealand is complicated. But maybe listening more and speaking less might help you with your misunderstandings.

can't be bothered checking but I think I recall Dan or the Doc saying that because this strain moves fast, contact tracing MAY not keep up or struggle to keep up IF WE DON"T LOCK DOWN HARD AND FAST. 

So we did.

It was a pre emptive statement.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

can't be bothered checking but I think I recall Dan or the Doc saying that because this strain moves fast, contact tracing MAY not keep up or struggle to keep up IF WE DON"T LOCK DOWN HARD AND FAST. 

Complete overhype against the reality. {I recall he used the expression light speed, but regardless it was over hype.

That's how he earned his deranged Dan moniker.

No, he just had a useless CTT and panicked (again).

For his Communist leanings, bankrupting more small business is nothing to worry about

3 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Complete overhype against the reality. {I recall he used the expression light speed, but regardless it was over hype.

That's how he earned his deranged Dan moniker.

No, he just had a useless CTT and panicked (again).

For his Communist leanings, bankrupting more small business is nothing to worry about

Wow. Poorly run small businesses go bankrupt.

Who'd of thunk it?

13 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Wow. Poorly run small businesses go bankrupt.

Who'd of thunk it?

Poorly run?

Massive bookings for 14th February.

After a punishing long term lockdown, it looks like the sun is shining again. Get heaps of expensive, non returnable perishables in to cater and the gutless, lazy (too lazy to work over his CTT properly), panicky, deranged, dictatorial premier just closes you down and says bad luck, for absolutely NO GAIN to the State. And you want to suggest its their fault.

Like all leftwits, you're clearly lacking the slightest insight to running a business, probably in one way or another living off the public purse and entirely lacking empathy. Guess what? Who pays the taxes that provide your living?

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Poorly run?

After a punishing long term lockdown, it looks like the sun is shining again. Get heaps of expensive, non returnable perishables in to cater and the gutless, lazy (too lazy to work over his CTT properly), panicky, deranged, dictatorial premier just closes you down and says bad luck, for absolutely NO GAIN to the State. And you want to suggest its their fault.

Like all leftwits, you're clearly lacking the slightest insight to running a business, probably in one way or another living off the public purse and entirely lacking empathy. Guess what? Who pays the taxes that provide your living?

Another fucking coffee shop. Give me strength.

Have you ever thought the problem could be

Too many Coffee Shops?

26 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Poorly run?

So you run your business so badly you don't have reserves?

Or did you see the opportunity to make a killing on one day because, in the middle of a pandemic, you were certain everything was going to be great?

After the last 12 months, what sort of an idiot thinks it's business as usual?

Thanks for proving my point!

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So you run your business so badly you don't have reserves?

Or did you see the opportunity to make a killing on one day because, in the middle of a pandemic, you were certain everything was going to be great?

After the last 12 months, what sort of an idiot thinks it's business as usual?

Thanks for proving my point!

Did it occur to you that the deranged ones perpetual lockdowns might have drained those reserves?

Heart of stone

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Small business owners run small businesses because they are not smart enough to run a large one.

Sucking off the government teat obviously doesn't make one very knowledgeable

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Did it occur to you that the deranged ones perpetual lockdowns might have drained those reserves?

Heart of stone

Perpetual lockdowns?

FFS.

You chose your career. You couldn't hack it working for someone else and thought running your own business would be easier.

And now it gets a bit hard so you play the victim card.

Heart of stone, fuck off.

Karma.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Heart of stone

Oh FFS.

Small business owners run small business because they want more than a 9-5. Usually expect to make mo money than working for the man.

It's risky.

Recession? Competition? OK Pandemic is a new one but the principles remain the same.

At least you've got the gov at your back paying your staff.

You wouldn't be the first to loose the gamble and you wont be the last. The trick is not to over capitalise and lose the house.

I've been there. suck it up.

Hard? no.

Realistic.

8 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Why do you lie, Jack?

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

3 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

CTT might not keep up?

Why Jack?

"Why might not keep up?. Why Jack..it did well with Black Rock cluster.

What does the words "Andrews said EXACTLY that at presser" mean to you?

Why are you fucking asking me, someone who you don't believe? You said; "Why do you lie, Jack" ?

Why DIDN'T you go watch that presser? Because lazy fucking cheap shots is all you have thats why, no different than LB.

If you did get off your lazy fat arse you would find at 25.10 he specifically references Black Rock.

"There is no option... this thing moves so fast..  you have to go beyond just contact tracing.....I would like to make a point...if you look at Black Rock out break...they ran that to ground in record time (really)....that was not the UK strain.....it was not moving as fast as this is...that is why it has to be done." -  Andrews 12 Feb.

I know Dan uses big words..

Yeah those words of Andrews were incomprehensible.....to a root vegetable.

There is at least a dozen references in that presser where it is said by both he a CHO that "CT can not keep up."

Was CTT to blame or was it a lack  of knowledge around the transmissibility of the UK strain?

Now you get even fucking lazier. Transmission rate difference said many times up thread 11% versus 15% or one person infects 15 not 11 people out of 100 people they become in contact with.

Hardly fucking "Lightspeed" and that known in UK AND ANDREWS GOVT since December.

LAST update publically, (not between Governments which is emmediate) released on 10 February. 

NERVTAG - 10 February 2021 B.1.1.7 Severity (UK variant)

You were bull shitted to and you accept it. 

Nothing I can do about that but you can stick your claims about me up your fat lazy fucking arse.

But maybe listening more and speaking less might help you with your misunderstandings.

"But maybe listening more and speaking less might help you with your misunderstandings."

Maybe you cough up an apology ...doubt it.

Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

So how much has Dan given you?

How many grants did you put your hand out for?

And ScoMo.

How many Council workers from the parking inspectors to the Maternal Health nurses got stood down?

No Jobkeeper for Local Gov employees. 

How many casual workers got stood down and lost their pitiful insecure mite?

Fucking two bob wannabe capitalists.:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"Why might not keep up?. Why Jack..it did well with Black Rock cluster.

What does the words "Andrews said EXACTLY that at presser" mean to you?

Why are you fucking asking me, someone who you don't believe? You said; "Why do you lie, Jack" ?

Why DIDN'T you go watch that presser? Because lazy fucking cheap shots is all you have thats why, no different than LB.

If you did get off your lazy fat arse you would find at 25.10 he specifically references Black Rock.

"There is no option... this thing moves so fast..  you have to go beyond just contact tracing.....I would like to make a point...if you look at Black Rock out break...they ran that to ground in record time (really)....that was not the UK strain.....it was not moving as fast as this is...that is why it has to be done." -  Andrews 12 Feb.

Yeah those words of Andrews were incomprehensible.....to a root vegetable.

There is at least a dozen references in that presser where it is said by both he a CHO that "CT can not keep up."

Was CTT to blame or was it a lack  of knowledge around the transmissibility of the UK strain?

Now you get even fucking lazier. Transmission rate difference said many times up thread 11% versus 15% or one person infects 15 not 11 people out of 100 people they become in contact with.

Hardly fucking "Lightspeed" and that known in UK AND ANDREWS GOVT since December.

LAST update publically, (not between Governments which is emmediate) released on 10 February. 

You were bull shitted to and you accept it. 

Nothing I can do about that but you can stick your claims about me up your fat lazy fucking arse.

"But maybe listening more and speaking less might help you with your misunderstandings."

Maybe you cough up an apology ...doubt it.

Yet CTT did.

Reality really makes you look like a dick.

11 hours ago, LB 15 said:
12 hours ago, 45Roller said:

Thanks for the stats, i didn't know it was that bad there, we had a big anti-lockdown protest in Dublin today....

You may be new to this thread or to the postings of our resident epidemiologist, the esteemed Dr Sparrow...

...The only way (according to Jack) to stop the virus is to greatly increase the number of people entering the country from places with the new variants...

9 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

LB if you want to bullshit and you think it meaningless banter, then lets talk about you getting punted from your Club of 40 years standing from more than your perspective?

I didn't fucking think so.

Hit refresh, you really are looking like a pin-dick.. 

More bullshit.

You are now making people like Easy now look like a pin-dick, just like you with your disregard for the truth.

IMG_20210228_191409.jpg

IMG_20210228_145017.jpg

18 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Yet CTT did.

Reality really makes you look like a dick.

"CTT did" what?

Couldn't find ONE CASE IN OVER 3 WEEKS since original known transmission date of 6 February, that was not already locked up at lockdown date.

Andrews said it was already out there even in regional Victoria. 

You must really must enjoy taking it up the arse from your own Govt.

23 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

And ScoMo.

How many Council workers from the parking inspectors to the Maternal Health nurses got stood down?

No Jobkeeper for Local Gov employees. 

How many casual workers got stood down and lost their pitiful insecure mite?

Fucking two bob wannabe capitalists.:rolleyes:

So it sounds like you would prefer people to give up wanting to run their ow business and expect them to be employees of big business or government?

3 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

So it sounds like you would prefer people to give up wanting to run their ow business and expect them to be employees of big business or government?

If that what it sounds like to you, you need one of these

Ear-Trumpet-Horn-For-The-Hard-Of-Hearing-Crowd-Great-party-gag-gift-All-Metal

I just expect wanna be business owners to know there's risk as well as rewards.

We lost half a million in a potentially  huge startup business venture, all our savings and 2 years salary. . Sucked it up. moved on

18 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Like the in a week it would be too late and Victoria would be hit by a third wave (points). Dan Andrews 12 Feb

"we must assume that there are further cases in the community that we have results for"

"if we wait for this theory, that it might be out there, that there might be more cases than we know about, it will be too late"

so, out of an abundance of caution we get a short lock down.

considering the havoc around the world, why do you think this is not good management?

how many daily cases do YOU believe is acceptable in Australia?

how many intensive care beds do YOU believe should be filled by covid patients in Australia?

how many deaths do YOU believe is acceptable in Australia?

you're full of shit Jack Sparrow. whinge, fucking whinge is all you got.

easy to do from the cheap seats you gutless fuck!

Hey Meli, how is your right booby now?  Is it pink again instead of technicolor?

You should have seen the colour of my wedding tackle after the vasectomy.

Funni story.  I decided to get it done, went in, on the slab with the green cloth over everything except my sack.  Gave me a local and a short back and sides then there was an emergency, they had to attend to.  "Back in a sec" 

I had a horrifying 40 mins laying there wondering if I had made the right decision.  When they came back apologizing profusely one of the nurses said, "hey look at that would ya?".

I thought she was being unkind about my exposed bald goolies.  Turns out she was talking about the drip line of sweat that had run off the plastic lined bench I was on and had made a drip-line on the floor either side of me.

I won't do that again!

25 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

you're full of shit Jack Sparrow. whinge, fucking whinge is all you got

So me referencing what Dan said  HERE on Friday 12 Feb to refute you saying I'm a liar...

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Why do you lie, Jack?

...but quoting Andrews makes me a "whinger, full of shit" and a gutless fuck". 

easy to do from the cheap seats you gutless fuck

So there I have quoted Andrews which means........

...YOU have just called Andrews a "gutless fuck" and saying he is "full of shit".

Wow.

Aren't you afraid the Stazi will track you down?

Hint that presser goes for an hour and thirty and I posted it less than an hour ago. You might not be across all what was said. Just saying.

25 minutes ago, rantro said:

Hey Meli, how is your right booby now?  Is it pink again instead of technicolor?

You should have seen the colour of my wedding tackle after the vasectomy.

Funni story.  I decided to get it done, went in, on the slab with the green cloth over everything except my sack.  Gave me a local and a short back and sides then there was an emergency, they had to attend to.  "Back in a sec" 

I had a horrifying 40 mins laying there wondering if I had made the right decision.  When they came back apologizing profusely one of the nurses said, "hey look at that would ya?".

I thought she was being unkind about my exposed bald goolies.  Turns out she was talking about the drip line of sweat that had run off the plastic lined bench I was on and had made a drip-line on the floor either side of me.

I won't do that again!

eeuww 

Almost normal colour, still painful. 

29 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

So me referencing what Dan said  HERE on Friday 12 Feb to refute you saying I'm a liar...

...but quoting Andrews makes me a "whinger, full of shit" and a gutless fuck". 

So there I have quoted Andrews which means........

...YOU have just called Andrews a "gutless fuck" and saying he is "full of shit".

Wow.

Aren't you afraid the Stazi will track you down?

Hint that presser goes for an hour and thirty and I posted it less than an hour ago. You might not be across all what was said. Just saying.

you got that from my post?

you are a fucking moron

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

you are a fucking moron

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

10 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Why do you lie, Jack?

Saying I'm a "fucking moron".makes you calling Dan a "fucking moron" for saying that stuff you attributed to me as lies.

Not my words, they are HIS words.

Are you going through the insult alphabet?

As you would have seen from viewing what Dan said HERE on Friday 12 Feb, he specifically linked the lockdown in VIC with that of QLD a number of times.

Interestingly QLD Govt TODAY announced it now finally has a Govt QR Code system for business and health care. The LAST state in Australia to do so.

However like VIC, QLD DON'T make its use mandatory.

Why?

They both DON'T have means yet to transfer that extra data to their Contact Trace System except manually, and so it would cause an instant overload to their manual pencil and paper shit. They are in effect discouraging take-up to buy more time.

A year in...still not done... pathetic.

Interestingly QLD Govt TODAY announced it now finally has a Govt QR Code system for business and health care. The LAST state in Australia to do so.

However like VIC, QLD DON'T make its use mandatory.

Why?

Um..it could  be because you can't make someone carry a mobile Ph.:rolleyes:

I leave mine at home all the time.

I fill in the paper.

10 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Um..it could  be because you can't make someone carry a mobile Ph.:rolleyes:

I leave mine at home all the time.

I fill in the paper.

Not dependent on your phone.

If you use paper it goes into the venue system private or government.

If mandatory Government system all is sweet, just not as quick as scan. 

Private be it digital or paper is a dogs breakfast.

You sniped the answer why Victoria is not mandatory. How surprising.

NSW are far more transparent with their data. Reflects the job they are doing.

This very interesting.

Infections found among arrivals in HQ in NSW has varied between 0.5% and 2% throughout. It tends to follow the new cases in the nth hemisphere as you would expect.

It makes a mockery of CAPS as the number of infection arrivals is determined by that %. CAPS were introduced when infection rate was the lowest.

This report to week ending 20 February shows it now approaching 0.5% after a big new year drop, which is a nth hemisphere summer number, not winter.

This maybe consistent with the introduction of a negative test in exit country. If so it appears to be suppressing new variants with higher infectious rate. 

However over past week (not yet the subject of a report) it has suddenly climbed to over 1.4% one the largest weekly rises. 

With that rise and NSW taking 60% of the arrivals, probability says the next QHotel escape will be Gladys's to deal with.

EvHjYj4VgAA31Fl.jpeg

You chose your career. You couldn't hack it working for someone else and thought running your own business would be easier.

And now it gets a bit hard so you play the victim card.

Heart of stone, fuck off.

Karma.

10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Oh FFS.

Small business owners run small business because they want more than a 9-5. Usually expect to make mo money than working for the man.

It's risky.

Recession? Competition? OK Pandemic is a new one but the principles remain the same.

At least you've got the gov at your back paying your staff.

You wouldn't be the first to loose the gamble and you wont be the last. The trick is not to over capitalise and lose the house.

I've been there. suck it up.

Hard? no.

Realistic.

Really sad to see how heartless, bitter and twisted a dedication to defending indefensible leftist ideology driven actions can make you.

Shorty, you've shown your form in this before. A contempt for those who, it seems from what you say, were your former clients. Which is incredibly unprofessional. But consistent with your writings 

But as far as you're both concerned, a business person (mustn't trigger you by accidently typing businessman) who has been happily running a business for decades, giving jobs to countless people, basically brought it upon himself when the confluence of a one in a 100 year pandemic and living in a state when a panicky, deranged premier with dictatorial leanings ignored pre-pandemic warnings about the state's grossly inadequate CTT arrangements, let ideology and party loyalties completely and criminally stuff up quarantine arrangements, killing 800 people, lied about having fixed both when clearly he hadn't and in a series of deranged panics imposed on his State one of the most severe, in terms of duration and strictness, lockdowns in the world, sent him to the wall.

And the businessman, according to you, should have had reserves to cover this and every additional panicky, unnecessary short notice lockdown that followed.

That's the trouble with being on the public teat. Completely divorced from reality, never stopping to wonder where the money supporting you comes from.

But just for the record

I don't live in Victoria (thank god)

Never had a company car.

I did the hard yards in business (not small business though, they were among my clients) but have now withdrawn to more rural pursuits.

Have not received any Government handouts.

But I have seen enough of how the real world works to know what a pair of dropkicks your recent postings make you. You should be hanging your heads in shame but of course are too oblivious to do so.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Small business owners run small businesses because they are not smart enough to run a large one.

Completely different skill sets required to run a small and large business. Most CEO’s of large businesses normal become ‘consultants’ after leaving the board room. That’s not really running a business. 

2 hours ago, Rambler said:

Really sad to see how heartless, bitter and twisted a dedication to defending indefensible leftist ideology driven actions can make you.

Shorty, you've shown your form in this before. A contempt for those who, it seems from what you say, were your former clients. Which is incredibly unprofessional. But consistent with your writings 

But as far as you're both concerned, a business person (mustn't trigger you by accidently typing businessman) who has been happily running a business for decades, giving jobs to countless people, basically brought it upon himself when the confluence of a one in a 100 year pandemic and living in a state when a panicky, deranged premier with dictatorial leanings ignored pre-pandemic warnings about the state's grossly inadequate CTT arrangements, let ideology and party loyalties completely and criminally stuff up quarantine arrangements, killing 800 people, lied about having fixed both when clearly he hadn't and in a series of deranged panics imposed on his State one of the most severe, in terms of duration and strictness, lockdowns in the world, sent him to the wall.

And the businessman, according to you, should have had reserves to cover this and every additional panicky, unnecessary short notice lockdown that followed.

That's the trouble with being on the public teat. Completely divorced from reality, never stopping to wonder where the money supporting you comes from.

But just for the record

I don't live in Victoria (thank god)

Never had a company car.

I did the hard yards in business (not small business though, they were among my clients) but have now withdrawn to more rural pursuits.

Have not received any Government handouts.

But I have seen enough of how the real world works to know what a pair of dropkicks your recent postings make you. You should be hanging your heads in shame but of course are too oblivious to do so.

Lots of insults and name calling.

You got nothing.

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

NSW are far more transparent with their data. Reflects the job they are doing.

This very interesting.

Infections found among arrivals in HQ in NSW has varied between 0.5% and 2% throughout. It tends to follow the new cases in the nth hemisphere as you would expect.

It makes a mockery of CAPS as the number of infection arrivals is determined by that %. CAPS were introduced when infection rate was the lowest.

This report to week ending 20 February shows it now approaching 0.5% after a big new year drop, which is a nth hemisphere summer number, not winter.

This maybe consistent with the introduction of a negative test in exit country. If so it appears to be suppressing new variants with higher infectious rate. 

However over past week (not yet the subject of a report) it has suddenly climbed to over 1.4% one the largest weekly rises. 

With that rise and NSW taking 60% of the arrivals, probability says the next QHotel escape will be Gladys's to deal with.

EvHjYj4VgAA31Fl.jpeg

How many deaths are acceptable?

52 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Jack is a true humanitarian- just look how much the QLD covid deaths have upset him. And that as we know is only 6!

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Jack is a true humanitarian- just look how much the QLD covid deaths have upset him. And that as we know is only 6!

notice how he never answers direct questions in his full of shit posts?

at the end of the day, the question the drives the strategy is "how many deaths are acceptable?"

those whinging about their business also need to ask themselves "how many lives is my business worth?"

41 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

notice how he never answers direct questions in his full of shit posts?

14 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

at 25.

"There is no option... this thing moves so fast..  you have to go beyond just contact tracing.....I would like to make a point...if you look at Black Rock out break...they ran that to ground in record time (really)....that was not the UK strain.....it was not moving as fast as this is...that is why it has to be done." -  Dan Andrews 12 Feb 

IMG_20210222_230101.jpg.cf880dabe548786c750c9e819b24ce73.jpg

2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

What ever the mortality number authorities attach to the chosen 'proportionate response'.

Victoria has no options or means for implementing a 'proportional response'.

"We have no option" Dan Andrews 12 February 

Victoria therefore don't have a number or it is zero.

PS That question had no relevance to  the post reply about the rise in NSW overseas infection rate. So just another shitpost.

4 hours ago, Rambler said:

Those DanStans are just here for the entertainment.

Questions they shit themselves and facts they fold into implausabilities.

IMG_20210301_115618.jpg

10 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

This very interesting.

Well that would make a nice change.

11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

This very interesting.

^^^^^^^ Note time.

IMG_20210226_173151.jpg.91e91669c27c91d52434632853fc781e.jpg

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

QLD covid deaths .... as we know is only 6!

11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

This very interesting.

30 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You got nothing.

How amusing.

You sound just like a criminal being challenged by the police.

Obviously had a lot or practice

So the UK strain is responsible for the approach?

18 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
21 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Said many times up thread 11% versus 15% or one person infects 15 not 11 people out of 100 people they become in contact with

You were bull shitted to and you accept it

How many dead is acceptable Jack?

5 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

What ever the mortality number authorities attach to the chosen 'proportionate response'.

Victoria has no options or means for implementing a 'proportional response'.

"We have no option" Dan Andrews 12 February 

Victoria therefore don't have a number or it is zero.

32 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

How many deaths is your business worth?

Well, first if all whatever business I have involves no face to face contact. So an irrelevancy. It also grows food. Growing food requires more than the owner sitting on the farm. There's a whole support network involved. if it fails, the food cycle fails.

The inner city left don't seem to understand that the food cycle doesn't start at the local warehouse. Stalin did a good job of reducing his population by some 30 million when he forgot that simple premises. So did Mao. Dan and his cronies have about the same understanding and is no less dangerous for it.

But secondly, there is an issue of proportionality.

After all, road death could be cut to zero if we banned cars. But proportionality requires us to tolerate a certain number of deaths to keep the world as we know it moving.

Thirdly, Covid deaths must be offset against stress and suicide deaths caused by isolation and financial stress of lockdowns.

With proper CTT and proportional minimized lockdowns, the actual number of deaths can be kept near zero any way (evidenced by NSW post Ruby Princess).

Dan has no concept of proportionality, is too lazy to do proper CTT or quarantine and as a result drops into a deranged panic whenever a single case arises.

He is patently unsuitable to be a premier at these difficult times and frankly should be in jail under his own OHS amendments.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

at the end of the day, the question the drives the strategy is "how many deaths are acceptable?"

39 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

How many deaths, Jack?

For the third time.

The mortality number is in that strategy YOU refer to there.

Victoria has no options or means for implementing a 'proportional response' strategy.

"We have no option" Dan Andrews 12 February 

Victoria therefore have a strategy with either NO mortality number OR it is ZERO.

Only Andrews knows which of those two it is, so ask him, I'm sure he will answer you truthfully.

IMG_20210222_231829.thumb.jpg.fe8bae8a639abc3f8f54aa7caae2dc03.jpg

32 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Dan has no concept of proportionality, is too lazy to do proper CTT or quarantine and as a result drops into a deranged panic whenever a single case arises.

Flabbagasting...Andrews chalks up 90% of Australia's deaths... murders the country economically ....yet keeps going, changing SFA, and bullshitting saying that he has fixed it 

The brain-washed don't ask the obvious question. 'If that was all fixed, why was the airport and quarantine closed and they remain closed'?

The number of 'pig-ignorant' believing Dictator Dan's every bullshit word is amazing.

EuzzCk4VgAoYmx_.jpeg

43 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

A little music to bring us all together in these difficult times

Unfortunately the only people to hear that music are those on Qantas  "Flights To Nowhere" over the outback.

Airservices Australia  have banned all incoming flights having any music. That Qantas one makes the bludging Aust on board and who have only been away for 48 hours feel guilty and throw their lunch up over the non-nationals in the seat beside them who dont know the words.

Returning Victorians also confused as fuck hearing the Beatles classic "Back in the U.S.S.R." only to find themselves landing in Sydney. Queenslanders the same, hearing the Saints 'Brisbane (Security City)’ only to see Botany not Moreton Bay under them.

I therefore think fuck off with that music idea for the time being.  

The number of 'pig-ignorant' believing Dictator Dan's every bullshit word is amazing.

There's a fucking lot of them

Sicktoria - the red state

Well, first if all whatever business I have involves no face to face contact. So an irrelevancy. It also grows food. Growing food requires more than the owner sitting on the farm. There's a whole support network involved. if it fails, the food cycle fails.

The inner city left don't seem to understand that the food cycle doesn't start at the local warehouse. Stalin did a good job of reducing his population by some 30 million when he forgot that simple premises. So did Mao. Dan and his cronies have about the same understanding and is no less dangerous for it.

After all, road death could be cut to zero if we banned cars. But proportionality requires us to tolerate a certain number of deaths to keep the world as we know it moving.

Thirdly, Covid deaths must be offset against stress and suicide deaths caused by isolation and financial stress of lockdowns.

With proper CTT and proportional minimized lockdowns, the actual number of deaths can be kept near zero any way (evidenced by NSW post Ruby Princess).

He is patently unsuitable to be a premier at these difficult times and frankly should be in jail under his own OHS amendments.

So what number?

For the third time.

The mortality number is in that strategy YOU refer to there.

Victoria has no options or means for implementing a 'proportional response' strategy.

"We have no option" Dan Andrews 12 February 

Victoria therefore have a strategy with either NO mortality number OR it is ZERO.

Only Andrews knows which of those two it is, so ask him, I'm sure he will answer you truthfully.

IMG_20210222_231829.thumb.jpg.fe8bae8a639abc3f8f54aa7caae2dc03.jpg

So Jack, according to you, the British approach is wrong, and the approach taken by the majority of Australian states is wrong, so the right approach must be somewhere in the middle?

Whats the right approach Jack?

And how many dead are appropriate?

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

A few to many planes in that one for you?

Anna has few too many private email addresses it seems.

1 March 'Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk snaps at reporters over private email scandal'

The Crime and Corruption Commission used the words "frankly inappropriate”,  for this cryptic one; apbounce11@gmail.com.

Maybe her Govt titty porn site sign in??

Q She was asked why there were two email addresses?

A. “There were just two so …”

These words by Rambler for Andrews apply equally to her.

Dan has no concept of proportionality, is too lazy to do proper CTT or quarantine and as a result drops into a deranged panic whenever a single case arises.

He is patently unsuitable to be a premier at these difficult times...

So what number?

Lets start with emulating NSW.

You nominate the number since you seemed to be obsessed with it.

If you lose control of the CTT you;re over it.

If you properly manage the CTT you shouldn't go near it.

But OK, you want a number so you can shoot me down. Lets set a number equal to road deaths. if you disagree, justify your difference in approach

53 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So Jack, according to you, the British approach is wrong, and the approach taken by the majority of Australian states is wrong, so the right approach must be somewhere in the middle?

That is gobblygook. The UK??

Not the majority of states. 3 states VIC, WA & QLD the ones with the highest level of disproportionate responses because they didn't invest enough in CTT.  

If VIC invested then you can't and refuse to explain why Andrews said. "We have no option" Dan Andrews 12 February speaking of CTT being overwhelmed "in a week" (his words).

Whats the right approach Jack?

NSW the best example.

And how many dead are appropriate?

You complain about me having to repeat myself. I have already answered 3 times about what is acceptable mortality and which you have ignored 3 times. Vic 800 is not acceptable as it wasn't in the strategy. There won't be a 5th time.

3 hours ago, Rambler said:

I could not have said that better

Two posts read together. 

Says it all.

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

4 hours ago, Rambler said:

One example of the costs of lockdowns, which can be avoided with proper CTT.

More than 2500 cancer diagnoses missed in Victoria during pandemic curbs. The average age of any deaths that will come will be lower than that of/from/with covid.

• Like 1

Lets start with emulating NSW.

You nominate the number since you seemed to be obsessed with it.

If you lose control of the CTT you;re over it.

If you properly manage the CTT you shouldn't go near it.

But OK, you want a number so you can shoot me down. Lets set a number equal to road deaths. if you disagree, justify your difference in approach

I'm not calling the existing strategies wrong, you idiot.

If you going to have a whinge, you better offer an alternative. Or you're just flooding the zone with bullshit.

That is gobblygook. The UK??

Not the majority of states. 3 states VIC, WA & QLD the ones with the highest level of disproportionate responses because they didn't invest enough in CTT.  

If VIC invested then you can't and refuse to explain why Andrews said. "We have no option" Dan Andrews 12 February speaking of CTT being overwhelmed "in a week" (his words).

NSW the best example.

You complain about me having to repeat myself. I have already answered 3 times about what is acceptable mortality and which you have ignored 3 times. Vic 800 is not acceptable as it wasn't in the strategy. There won't be a 5th time.

Whats YOUR number Jack?

Whats YOUR strategy?