52 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The NSW approach.

So the NSW approach  would work in Victoria?

With 600+cases a day?

With 20k cases?

Really?

You both think that the NSW approach would work in situations it hasn't been tested to?

Is there no limits to your blindness?

Nothing has worked, anywhere around the world, in a comparable situation.

Once the virus has escaped into the community, that's it.

The NSW approach, bitches, please.

Jack has just bitch slapped you apparently and now he has asked if you will eat his thick dick. I would thank him but politely decline.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would have been more appropriate to make this a sub forum of 'shorthanded anarchy' given the number of participants left in this thread.

Have you never met Australians before?

The very fact that they thought it was a good idea to bring hundreds of entitled fuckwit tennis players here beggars belief. Tennis is as boring as basketball anyway. They should have just kept the In

Posted Images

On 2/8/2021 at 1:15 PM, LB 15 said:

If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas.

@LB 15 Posts May 6  17 Nov,  18 Nov 

The LB Feb/March 2020 European Pandemic Tour.

What 'pin dick' does that??

IMG_20210302_113928.jpg.5bb6be39e410259081a0f8a8e204b226.jpgIMG_20210302_091743.thumb.jpg.a4fb58481a2aaf6fb94c32c6fd48e29c.jpg

Nieve, unaware of the dangers of Covid, hardly.

@LB 15 posts 11 March and 14 March . 

IMG_20210302_113743.thumb.jpg.0d6966f53e55391272eac35346605b24.jpg

"No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas". LB 15

TIMELINE OF @LB 15 - AUSTRALIAN OF THE YEAR NOMINEE

- 30 Jan 2021 WHO declare a major public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC). 

1 February - Persons from mainland China banned from entering Aust.

- 3 February - LB leaves Australia for UK 1 week, then Nth Italy 3 weeks via Singapore with NO MASK.

- I March - LB & family leave Milan to RETURN home.

- Week 1 March - LB is very sick and claims  all family have it. Tests negative.

- Week 1 March -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return.

- March -LB & family were part of  921,950 March arrivals into Australia.

- April - ONLY 21,170 OR 900K LESS arrival places after border closed on 20 March and Quarantine commenced on 29 March.

" If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY." LB 15 (his emphasis)

- 29 March is when the stranded became stranded a year ago when border closure on 20 March caused flight cancellations then mandatory state controlled Quarantine and insufficient capacity commenced on 29 March. LB's home state of QLD the worse.

- June Qtr 18 per cent of ALL arrivals marked “VISITOR” on their entry card.

- Sept Qtr 25 per cent ditto

- Dec Qtr up 31 per cent ditto

- EXCLUDES NEW Citizens (yes immigration hasn't stopped) 8% arriving in Dec for the first time.

The above and Aust residents returning from short trips comprise OVER TWO- THIRDS of all arrivals. Stranded Australians LESS THAN ONE-THIRD.

2020 & 2021 - Since his return home in March LB is telling fellow Australians overseas, that now number 41,000  to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from his state who sends a third of their overseas residents interstate for Quarantine for that state to take the risk.

It’s not fair’: Visitors taking seats from stranded Australians on scarce flights 

The opportunities for Australians to return home 'are being stolen'.

He makes NO mention of visitor and leave and returns resident numbers dominating arrivals, the hate is so intense.

Yep LB Australian of the Year particularly his posts in one of many threads titled "I Still Call Australia Home."

Those who have already voted for his nomination.

IMG_20210302_130026.jpg

Sorry jack - did you just bitch slap me as well? I didn't read your essay. 

Consider me bitch slapped if it makes you feel better. 

Fruitcake Recipe | Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ | Recipe | Fruitcake recipes, Fruit  cake christmas, Fruity desserts

2 hours ago, Rambler said:

It would never have got to 600 cases a day if Victoria had working CTT system in the first place. And it wasn't as though he wasn't warned about it a year before the pandemic started. Maintaining a pandemic response is part of the core business of a state Government. But Dan couldn't be bothered because at that stage there was no good spin associated with it.

Dan's good at spin, useless at actually achieving anything and a working CTT system certainly wasn't one of them.

Yes, even if you have a CTT system, sometimes a moderate, measured and short lockdown becomes necessary to catch up - like the Sydney Northern Beaches one. But Dan doesn't know the meaning of moderate, measured or short and panics at the first sign of any case.

Snap closing the whole state because of a very small number of cases of the UK virus and grossly (ridiculously) overstating its transmissibility just proved, firstly his derangement, and secondly his incompetence and unsuitability for the job.

"It would never have got to 600 cases a day."

Absolutely no evidence to support that.

Woulds, shoulds, coulds are not the foundation for a successful strategy.

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Hope so. The Victorian approach is not trusted by Andrews and CHO with Zero uncontained community cases.

NSW would have stopped it getting to over 600 cases per day,

NSW proves this every day bringing half the numbers of infected arrivals into Australia for quarter the size while Victoria takes fuck all and currently ZERO.

"Nothing has worked, anywhere around the world, in a comparable situation."

That should be framed, you really keep yourself informed and mock those that do.

There are some 50 countries with LOWER death rates than Australia, many that use this CTT approach and have LARGER, DENSER populations and MORE pourous borders some by a factor of 2 -3 times. Plus many experiencing a Nth Hemisphere winter.

Victoria with 12.7 deaths per 100k ranks less than Indonesia and greater than India. Hardly fucking flash, both 3rd world countries 

You have just been bitch slapped. I only say that because you still wont believe it you ate that thick.

Hopes and would haves.

That's a fail Jack.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Jack has just bitch slapped you apparently and now he has asked if you will eat his thick dick. I would thank him but politely decline.

Jack's position is based on hopes and dreams.

He's is an ideologue. With his ego the centre of his world.

He's distilled his position down to the equivalent of "if Jack's mum didn't fuck her brother, Jack wouldn't be mentally retarded".

And while there is some truth in that statement, it and his other claims are totally unprovable.

But his value here is based on "laughter is the best medicine" so it's all good.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

"It would never have got to 600 cases a day."

Absolutely no evidence to support that.

Woulds, shoulds, coulds are not the foundation for a successful strategy.

The evidence is in the NSW quarantine escape.

Quickly brought under control.

And of course in the proved, known and reported on inadequacy of Victorian CTT. Paper and fax in an electronic world. Not even third world standard. But because there was no good spin in improving it pre-pandemic, Deranged Dan didn't. And killed 800 people.

16 minutes ago, Rambler said:

And of course in the proved, known and reported on inadequacy of Victorian CTT. Paper and fax in an electronic world. Not even third world standard. But because there was no good spin in improving it pre-pandemic, Deranged Dan didn't. And killed 800 people.

"The evidence is in the NSW quarantine escape"

Is that the one that seeded the restaurant in Black Rock?

That was quickly caught by Victoria's CCT team?

I'm so glad you highlighted interstate spread from NSW as a success.......

42 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Jack's position is based on hopes and dreams

Jacks position is based upon whats in here. Cost nearly $6m....that is worth more than your entire lifes work.

You should get someone to read it to you one day.

IMG_20210217_045235.jpg.77361bb886467f3134331d0660fb0e03.jpg

27 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Just more Dan spin and deflection

Never actually traced to the NSW outbreak

55 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Black Rock thats the one...you go back to like a dog to its vomit and find Dan's words saying Victoria's CTT might have kept up there, but CTT CAN NO LONGER CAN with the  "lightspeed" variant.....lightspeed as in moving from 11% to 15% and getting whiplash.

On 2/28/2021 at 8:16 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Andrews at 25.10 

"There is no option... this thing moves so fast..  you have to go beyond just contact tracing.....I would like to make a point...if you look at Black Rock out break...they ran that to ground in record time (really)....that was not the UK strain.....it was not moving as fast as this is...that is why it has to be done." -  Andrews 12 Feb.

Yeah those words of Andrews were incomprehensible.....to a root vegetable.

There is at least a dozen references in that presser where it is said by both he a CHO that "CT can not keep up."

"I'm so glad you highlighted interstate spread from NSW as a success......."

No evidence of any link between Black Rock and NSW??????? Who spun you that tale?? Let me guess. :lol:

THIS NOT A TALE.

As for interstate spread ONLY ONE STATE has let the new Brit variant leap not one, but TWO state borders PLUS BE A CONTRIBUTING CAUSE TO A INTERSTATE LOCK-DOWN .

That was a Victorian Q Hotel escape on Tuesday the 5th of January by a woman being let out at day 10 WITHOUT an exit test, despite testing POSITIVE upon entry, then made its way to QLD, then Victoria when realising their mistake contacted QLD TWO DAYS LATER on the Thursday, the woman tested POSITIVE AGAIN on Friday 8 January.

THEN QLD had a 3 DAY LOCK_DOWN STARTING ON FRIDAY/SAT Jan 9th.  The lock down predicated by this and the hotel cleaner escape. Both produced NO cases.

That is probably a WORLDS FIRST FOR FUCK UPS ONE YEAR IN.

Whilst your talking politics and spreading viruses.... Whos the alleged rapist in the federal parliament? Whos the money on?? 

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Sorry jack - did you just bitch slap me as well? I didn't read your essay

Really....it was all your essay.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
On 2/8/2021 at 1:15 PM, LB 15 said:

If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas

Lets have a play with this picture some more later shall we.

IMG_20210302_091743.thumb.jpg.a4fb58481a2aaf6fb94c32c6fd48e29c.jpg

Ruby Princess Criminal Probe: Why Did 2,700 Passengers Leave Coronavirus Cruise  Ship In Sydney?

That inadequacy now level pegging with QLD still. Qld announced yesterday as the LAST state to have a government QR App Check In Qld App

The both are NOT mandatory and BOTH NOT LINKED to their CTT system.

Pencil, paper and fax/scan still being used 1 YEAR in by BOTH these retarded Premiers.

images - 2021-03-02T161234.109.jpeg

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Sorry jack - did you just bitch slap me as well? I didn't read your essay. 

Consider me bitch slapped if it makes you feel better. 

Fruitcake Recipe | Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ | Recipe | Fruitcake recipes, Fruit  cake christmas, Fruity desserts

A pretty good offshore snack to have aboard

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Ruby Princess Criminal Probe: Why Did 2,700 Passengers Leave Coronavirus Cruise  Ship In Sydney?

OK, so I could point out to you this whole discussion started with 'after the Ruby Princess"

That it was the first weeks of a one in 100 year event and people were still getting their act together.

And that NSW is hardly responsible for passengers who caught it on the boat.

But you're just trolling and I should just let it slide and will.

But in choosing sides maybe you should contemplate how hostile Shorty and He's a Shit are to small businessmen and what Deranged Dan is doing to them (and the Polish Woman is doing to many in Qld)

21 minutes ago, Rambler said:

OK, so I could point out to you this whole discussion started with 'after the Ruby Princess"

That it was the first weeks of a one in 100 year event and people were still getting their act together.

But in choosing sides maybe you should contemplate how hostile Shorty and He's a Shit are to small businessmen and what Deranged Dan is doing to them (and the Polish Woman is doing to many in Qld)

Would you like a tissue?

The ease at which you defend 1 side yet attack the other is further proof that the only fact that matters to you is the party politicians are aligned with.

You don't give a fuck about the pandemic, yet alone it's effects on people. All you care about is your side winners other side losers.

You're a hack.

A pathetic hack.

Anna got voted back in on what you call is the wrong strategy. The bloke in WA who is using the wrong strategy is looking like he is going to win in a landslide.

You are just plain wrong.

But of course, using politics against this pandemic was always going to be wrong. Idiot.

7 minutes ago, Rambler said:

But in maybe you should contemplate how hostile Shorty and He's a Shit are to small businessmen and what Deranged Dan is doing to them (and the Polish Woman is doing to many in Qld)

I wasn't really trolling, you can't pick and choose which spreading events you wish and then start pointing fingers. Mistakes have been made and will continue to be as the virus is 'making it up as it goes along'.

As for 'choosing sides'? I thought this thread was 'Jack vs the rest of the World'?

I have no dog in the Victorian fight mate but my thoughts are that Dan fucked up then cleaned up his mess (yes with an appalling loss of life). Like the Ruby Princess that killed in every state. Early on I was a big critic of Accidental Anna's actions up here as well (for the record I think she is a useless cunt of a thing in every other respect) but I will admit I was wrong and she has got the covid response right. The stats speak for themselves. The real stats- not the ones in the lunatic screaming of our resident banshee. 

Lock downs and border closures are a symptom, not the cause of a pandemic. They have worked. The cause is bringing the virus into the country, a practice that should cease immediately until the vaccination roll out is complete.

Qantas are remaking their classic ad as 'I still call Australia home, when it suits me'.

Now that, is a troll...

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

19 minutes ago, Rambler said:

He is trolling but also a bullshitter.

LB leaves out as usual THREE big differences.

1. Disembarkation occured on 19 March BEFORE borders closed on 20 March AND BEFORE mandatory Quarantine was imposed on 29 March by the FEDS.

2. Joint responsibility Feds/NSW certainly prevailed. However Ruby Princess passengers were allowed off ship after AUST BORDER FORCE mistook negative flu tests for coronavirus results.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-30/border-force-ruby-princess-coronavirus-test-bungle/12505072

3. The ACT and SA had the highest proportion of Ruby Princess cases overall of 20%.  NSW 13%. Victoria has the lowest proportion of infections by pop 2% and no passenger deaths. 28 deaths and less than 700 coronavirus cases were linked to the Ruby Princess.

Australia's worst cluster, a title it held for months until Melbourne's hotel quarantine debacle that resulted in nearly THIRTY TIMES the deaths, closed Victoria for over 3 months and impacting greatly on the Aust economy and social well-being.

Andrews took nothing from the Ruby experience.

LB is a truth twister extraordinaire.

IMG_20210302_163657.jpg

5 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

He is trolling but also a bullshitter.

LB leaves out as usual THREE big differences.

1. Disembarkation occured on 19 March BEFORE borders closed on 20 March AND BEFORE mandatory Quarantine was imposed on 29 March by the FEDS.

2. Joint responsibility Feds/NSW certainly prevailed. However Ruby Princess passengers were allowed off ship after AUST BORDER FORCE mistook negative flu tests for coronavirus results.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-30/border-force-ruby-princess-coronavirus-test-bungle/12505072

3. The ACT and SA had the highest proportion of Ruby Princess cases overall of 20%.  NSW 13%. Victoria has the lowest proportion of infections by pop 2% and no passenger deaths. 28 deaths and less than 700 coronavirus cases were linked to the Ruby Princess.

Australia's worst cluster, a title it held for months until Melbourne's hotel quarantine debacle that resulted in nearly THIRTY TIMES the deaths, closed Victoria for over 3 months and impacting greatly on the Aust economy and social well-being.

Andrews took nothing from the Ruby experience.

LB is a truth twister extraordinaire.

IMG_20210302_163657.jpg

Of course, feds have responsibility for aged care as well as the borders.

Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

Of course, feds have responsibility for aged care as well.

Wrong.

Aged Care health is the States responsibility. Feds are aged care facility facilitators only. 

More Andrews spin.

IMG_20210222_230101.jpg.cf880dabe548786c750c9e819b24ce73.jpg

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

Wrong.

Aged Care health is the States responsibility. Feds are aged care facility facilitators only. 

More Andrews spin.

IMG_20210222_230101.jpg.cf880dabe548786c750c9e819b24ce73.jpg

Who funds aged care?

And interesting twist on my post you disingenuous cunt.

"Aged care health"?

Wfd!

16 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You are just plain wrong.

Which is about the limit of your debating ability

35 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

And who looks after Granny in hospital?

Is it a Federal hospital?

Whose responsibility is it to keep the virus out of Fed facilitated and funded aged care? 

Australia Post?

42 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

More Andrews spin.

35 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Jack, you're a lightweight.

We should have a brain weighing contest then.

You go first....

....when you get it back having already done that donor thing. 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

The cause is bringing the virus into the country, a practice that should have ceased immediately AFTER MY FAMILY GOT HOME IN MARCH.

FIXED 

Hate to see your 'mateship and empathy' index lost in your diversions.

5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

..."No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas"       LB 15   .......

962409787_LBIstillcallaustraliahome.jpg.ed1719d5652dce5056021d23bebbbbd8.jpg

- 30 Jan 2021 WHO declare a major public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC). 

- 1 February - Persons from mainland China banned from entering Aust.

- 3 February - LB leaves Australia for UK 1 week, then Nth Italy 3 weeks via Singapore with NO MASK.

- I March - LB & family leave Milan to RETURN home.

- Week 1 March - LB is very sick and claims all family have it. Tests negative.

- Week 1 March -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return.

- March -LB & family were part of  921,950 March arrivals into Australia.

- April - ONLY 21,170 OR 900K LESS arrival places after border closed on 20 March and Quarantine commenced on 29 March.

- 29 March is when the stranded became stranded a year ago when border closure on 20 March caused flight cancellations then mandatory state controlled Quarantine and insufficient capacity commenced on 29 March. LB's home state of QLD the worse.

"If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY." LB 15 (his emphasis)...

..2020 & 2021 - Since his return home in March LB is telling fellow Australians overseas, that now number 41,000  to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from his state who sends a third of their overseas residents interstate for Quarantine for that state to take the (infection) risk......

Only read the last para Jack but I agree with what you have posted. They should stay the fuck away. Good to see you coming to your senses mate.

Today you have racked up more posts than I on multiple threads and all directed at I it looks like.

Getting to you is it?

Definitely not dropping in to see you, might anchor off Shag Rock tomorrow though.

IMG_20210226_173151.jpg

37 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Only read the last para Jack but I agree with what you have posted. They should stay the fuck away. Good to see you coming to your senses mate.

Funny how they suddenly love Aussie (NZ) when it suits them....   They should be made to bring their assets with them and commit to staying 10years....   That should clear the borders congestion.

• Downvote 1
32 minutes ago, Baconator said:

Funny how they suddenly love Aussie (NZ) when it suits them....   They should be made to bring their assets with them and commit to staying 10years....   That should clear the borders congestion.

NZ has over twice the arrivals per capita than Aust.

Have you you heard of people losing their jobs in a pandemic, circumstances change etc?

Who is taking the Q/seats spots?

If you read you might know and not look as stupid as LB?

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

- Week 1 March -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return.

- March - LB & family were part of  921,950 March arrivals into Australia.

- April - ONLY 21,170 OR 900K LESS arrival places after border closed on 20 March and Quarantine commenced on 29 March.

- June Qtr 18 per cent of ALL arrivals marked “VISITOR” on their entry card.

- EXCLUDES NEW Citizens (yes immigration hasn't stopped) 8% arriving in Dec for the first time.

The above and Aust residents returning from short trips comprise OVER TWO- THIRDS of all arrivals. Stranded Australians LESS THAN ONE-THIRD.

It’s not fair’: Visitors taking seats from stranded Australians on scarce flights 

The opportunities for Australians to return home 'are being stolen'.

6 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You don't cope too well with facts, do you?

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

And who looks after Granny in hospital?

Is it a Federal hospital?

Whose responsibility is it to keep the virus out of Fed facilitated and funded aged care? 

Australia Post?

We should have a brain weighing contest then.

You go first....

....when you get it back having already done that donor thing. 

So when confronted by a cite that proves you're an idiot, you double down

Excellent work.

9 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So when confronted by a cite that proves you're an idiot, you double down

Excellent work.

Actually I could triple or even quadruple down but my repeating myself with facts does your vacuous head in.

12 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:
6 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

That and endless dribble.

You don't cope too well with facts, do you?

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Jack, did you ever read this,

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6848371/main-points-from-national-cabinet-meeting/?cs=14264

Especially the bit about national cabinet agreeing to suppression being  the strategic goal meaning  ZERO community transmission.....

That National Cabinet Meeting reference is Dated July 24.

How did Victoria's SUPPRESSION work out after that?

And your point about ZERO transmissions is no doubt to support Victoria's strategy TODAY?

If so why is NSW successfully prosecuting this strategy WITHOUT hard lock-downs and border closures. Securing LONGER periods of ZERO or negligible cases?

Note the big word "suppression".

You keep going down the same fucking burrow when cornered. 

Copied here is a reply to YOU dated 3 NOVEMBER  where said EXACTLY the SAME thing.

On 11/3/2020 at 10:47 AM, Ease the sheet.  SAID

Zero community cases is the goal of the suppression strategy.

I explained.

- Mitigation, Suppression, Elimination and Eradication in order.

- 'Mitigation' and 'Suppression' can contain some of the same control measures. Any that require intervention are Suppression. For example hand washing and social distancing that is not mandated is Mitigation. Social distancing by regulatory distances or say limiting persons to a venue is Suppression.

- 'Suppression' and 'Elimination' employ the same control measures. For example Contact/Tracing/Testing (then isolation or treat), border controls, masks, vaccine etc. The 'stringency' and 'duration' of those control measures THEN defines if either a Suppression OR Elimination goal is being pursued. Australia current GOAL is 'Suppression.'

- 'Elimination' is defined as the absence of transmission or close to zero cases  for an extended period of time. For measels WHO define that as 12 months. Australia in the absence of a vaccine, DO NOT have an Elimination goal at this juncture. 

Confirmed by this paper dated 16 July that ALSO guided that National Cabinet Meeting that you bizzarely sourced.

ELIMINATING COVID-19 a false hope
An opinion piece by the Australian Government’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Dr Nick Coatsworth.

We are not in a position in Australia to achieve elimination where global transmission is increasing....The WHO has recently confirmed its view that elimination and eradication are unrealistic goals

In Australia, we will continue to strive for local elimination wherever possible."

Your point is what?

Same as this fool who OMITS the TIME  & STRINGENCY FACTORS? Doesn't even know the terminology?

IMG_20210302_011037.jpg.3094c6ebca4e72ed9980604d42b97121.jpg

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE THREE STATE LEADERS OF VIC, WA & QLD HAVE STATED THEIRS IS  AN ELIMINATION STRATEGY OF ZERO CASES TO BACKUP THEIR RECENT CLOSURE SHIT.

You both support TWO OF THOSE, both with SFA CTT capacity the pillar of SUPPRESSION.

OR are you are now saying they have broken that July Agreement?

If so we are in agreement. However I strongly doubt it.

If not I won't be replying to you again on this burrow you love going down and getting stuck. There is only so much oxygen in the world.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

.....I don't understand why Jack now hates this country so much... 

So its over to you Jack... 

LB I don't hate the country, I don't hate its people.

You on the other hand are a 'gold rolled -hypocrytical - fellow citizen hating - ungreatful to them - cunt'.

"No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas"   LB 15  8 February 2021

image.png.22568c6d2b9d3bdbab0fd8f706431db4.png

- Week 1 March 2020 -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return to Australia.

- March 202 LB & family were part of  921,950 March arrivals into Australia.

- April 2020 - ONLY 21,170 OR 900,780 LESS arrivals after border closed on 20 March, flights and Quarantine commenced on 29 March with limited places.

- There are TODAY 41,000 'stranded Australians' overseas registered with the Government one year later.

"If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY."  (his emphasis)  LB 15  8 February 2021

QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - 

"I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....LB 15

And this??

Not a fucking peep to this post from the Aussie Haters here

20 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

...June Qtr 18 per cent of ALL arrivals marked “VISITOR” on their entry card.

The opportunities for Australians to return home 'are being stolen'.

53 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

And this??

Not a fucking peep to this post from the Aussie Haters here

A 'fucking peep' would require someone to have read it Jack.

I trust you are not holding your breath.

14 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

might anchor off Shag Rock tomorrow though.

You should. As you well know it is a top anchorage in a 25kt SE and 2.5 mtr swell.

You will be lucky to find a spot it will be that crowded.

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

- Week 1 March 2020 -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT 

(red pen)

Yet on the 17th march DFAT said...

Australians who want to return from overseas warned to do so ASAP ahead of possible COVID-19 border closures

Posted Tuesday 17 March 2020 at 7:36pm,

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has issued advice recommending Australians abroad who wish to return home amid the COVID-19 pandemic should do so as soon as possible via commercial flights.

DFAT is warning Australian travellers that they may not be able to return home at a later stage with more countries closing their borders due to the rapid spread of coronavirus.

The silly cunts should have listened to me. Now Jack don't you go getting all nasty like you did last time I caught you out on your bullshit NZ stats.

(Big Emoji)

A simple apology will suffice...? 

Opps nearly forgot the linky.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-australians-should-return-home-from-overseas/12065050

And..

(Emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji)

11 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
14 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

might anchor off Shag Rock tomorrow though.

You should. As you well know it is a top anchorage in a 25kt SE and 2.5 mtr swell.

You will be lucky to find a spot it will be that crowded

The word was "might" particularly if it more E/SE...and have anchored behind there before overnight in over 30K SE ....the shark nets behind the biggest worry.

Crowded...doubt it ..the only prawners who go there probably wont be there if they haven't gone out....maybe one.

Got any other tips Ocean Boy?

IMG_20210302_080635.jpg.a85554e1bac55241ca94f4cbc515f85d.jpg 

59 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

eek 1 March 2020 -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT 

Yet on the 17th march DFAT said...

Australians who want to return from overseas warned to do so ASAP ahead of possible COVID-19 border closures

Posted Tuesday 17 March 2020 at 7:36pm,

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has issued advice recommending Australians abroad who wish to return home amid the COVID-19 pandemic should do so as soon as possible via commercial flights.

DFAT is warning Australian travellers that they may not be able to return home at a later stage with more countries closing their borders due to the rapid spread of coronavirus.

The silly cunts should have listened to me. Now Jack don't you go getting all nasty like you did last time I caught you out on your bullshit NZ stats.

A simple apology will suffice...

"17 March - DFAT is warning Australian travellers that they may not be able to return home at a later stage with more countries closing their borders due to the rapid spread of coronavirus'"

- That was 17 March, the FIRST TIME a border closure mentioned by Aust Government. (closed 3 days later).

- Is 17 March in the 1st, 2nd or approaching the 3rd week of March ?

- In the 1st week of March bookings changed/brought forward  SO Australian overseas residents asked if they could , to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like YOU to return to Australia. 921,950 managed that in March. BY April ONLY 21,170 OR 900,780 LESS arrivals - GAME OVER IN TWO WEEKS AFTER THAT 17 MARCH CLOSURE HEADS UP. 

- That and PRIOR notices, Govt press releases and DFAT Smart Traveller web site notices was directed at TOURISTS.

- What is the difference between TOURISTS LIKE YOU THEN and Australian overseas residents, with jobs, rental contracts etc etc and in some countries like US and UK Convid wasn't being treated seriously by their respective Governments. For instance UK only got serious on Monday 16 March, AFTER ceasing community testing on 13 March, didnt lock down until 23 March, US same timing. 

"The silly cunts should have listened to me"

If you were in their shoes with job, contacted or not, at university, in teaching hospital with house/flat, kids at school etc etc what would you have done? You looked around at local Convid status, listened to what DFAT via website, email and their local Embassy asked of you and trusted them??

Yes I thought so.

You really are an unapologetic fucking grub.

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

- Week 1 March 2020 -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return to Australia.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

(Big Emoji)

LB you mean this one of course that took you over hour to compile and apologised for its Jack long length you said.

I have had to edit it down 99% to fit it on one page. I have left all your evidence based support though.

"Time to give Jack another bottle of air.........

Lets turn over a few stones on this little fantasy.In December 2020 Australia had 35 100 overseas arrivals while NZ had 4390. ........

....Jack posts utter bullshit....................................................

.......So all this demonstrates that Jack doesn't just talk with a forked tongue, he talks with his own dick in his mouth.......

.......it is important to understand that nothing he posts can be trusted. ...........................................................

.......So its over to you Jack..."

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

Time to give Jack another bottle of air.........

Lets turn over a few stones on this little fantasy.In December 2020 Australia had 35 100 overseas arrivals while NZ had 4390. ........

....Jack posts utter bullshit....................................................

.......So all this demonstrates that Jack doesn't just talk with a forked tongue, he talks with his own dick in his mouth.......

.......it is important to understand that nothing he posts can be trusted. ...........................................................

.......So its over to you Jack... 

LB 15 more butt hurt.jpg

133321075_merkelmaconlaughingB.jpg.84dcd25c5d99ad2d14c6baac6b582077.jpg

Poor little jack hates his bullshit bubbles being burst. I do like the way his link 'proving' his complete bullshit about staying put goes to...surprise surprise...one of his earlier posts. 

But it cant be easy posting while sailing up outside Moreton island today in 25-30 and 2-3 mtr seas.

You know just the other day someone remarked on how easily triggered you are. I just wish I knew which buttons of yours to press...

BBC962B9-CE44-4405-8B29-BFAEA172B400.jpeg

487B76A5-8272-46CE-87CD-AA94FE59BADB.jpeg

42 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

hates

5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

'gold rolled - hypocrytical - fellow citizen hating - ungreatfull to them - cunt'.

"..Mental Health expert and QLD's Chief Health Officer Dr Janette Young about the possible cause of this..."

4zvp8i.jpg

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Fuck....

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

Time to give Jack another bottle of air.........

.......So its over to you Jack.

IMG_20210303_124617.jpg

51 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

image.png.2c9ad332a71fd3217576c66866edcb53.png

image.png.2954acfab192bcb13d36b6e24a16fd0d.png

2-3 mtr seas

Why the 4 edits Jack? Where you gybeing the Kite as you posted? You must have a bit on out there at the moment.

20 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Why the 4 edits Jack? Where you gybeing the Kite as you posted? You must have a bit on out there at the moment.

Google MarineTraffic ..look Nth and see if there is a AIS transponder turning off for 15 min beginning at the top of the hour.

...Meanwhile as pin-dick Googles...

More than 4,000 NSW quarantine workers vaccinated
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-03/coronavirus-australia-live-news-covid-19-latest-victoria-fines/13208838

"Around two thirds of frontline workers in the New South Wales hotel quarantine system have now been vaccinated against coronavirus."

Whereas.

Victoria’s slow start to vaccine rollout

While NSW is leading the way nationally, using almost 75 per cent of its more than 14,000 doses in the first week, Victoria (30%) and Queensland (22%) have fallen behind ALL STATES, using fewer than a third of the doses distributed to them.

What a surprise.

IMG_20210303_131946.jpg

Andrews extends State of emergency - set to stay for 2021 

"State of emergency riles business owners"

"Daniel Andrews’ “legal blank cheque” to extend lockdowns to win the favour of future voters"

It should be noted that the same has been done in QLD affording the CHO power intil later in the year. 

Both Victoria and Qld don't have specific legislation in place passed by both upper and lower houses (Qld doesn't have a upper) to implement virus responses.

NSW DOES ignoring this extended power shit

Both DON'T have it written down anywhere what the 'evidence' base is that determines lockdowns. It sits in the head of Dan and Anna with their glove puppet CHO's.

Makes a mockery of this burrow Easy was going down.

16 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
17 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Jack, did you ever read this,

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6848371/main-points-from-national-cabinet-meeting/?cs=14264

Especially the bit about national cabinet agreeing to suppression being  the strategic goal meaning  ZERO community transmission.....

That National Cabinet Meeting reference is Dated July 24.

How did Victoria's SUPPRESSION work out after that?

And your point about ZERO transmissions is no doubt to support Victoria's strategy TODAY?

If so why is NSW successfully prosecuting this strategy WITHOUT hard lock-downs and border closures. Securing LONGER periods of ZERO or negligible cases?

Note the big word "suppression"....

...I explained.

- Mitigation, Suppression, Elimination and Eradication in order...

. ...The 'stringency' and 'duration' of those control measures THEN defines if either a Suppression OR Elimination goal is being pursued. Australia current GOAL is 'Suppression.'

- 'Elimination' is defined as the absence of transmission or close to zero cases  for an extended period of time. For measels WHO define that as 12 months. Australia in the absence of a vaccine, DO NOT have an Elimination goal at this juncture. ....

.....Your point is what?...

ELIMINATING COVID-19 a false hope
An opinion piece by the Australian Government’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Dr Nick Coatsworth....

Same as this fool who OMITS the TIME  & STRINGENCY FACTORS? Doesn't even know the terminology?

IMG_20210302_011037.jpg.3094c6ebca4e72ed9980604d42b97121.jpg

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE THREE STATE LEADERS OF VIC, WA & QLD HAVE STATED THEIRS IS  AN ELIMINATION STRATEGY OF ZERO CASES TO BACKUP THEIR RECENT CLOSURE SHIT...

28 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Google MarineTraffic ..look Nth and see if there is a AIS transponder turning off for 15 min beginning at the top of the hour.

Let me guess...you delivering wild oats 11 to Hamo? So you want me to go to marine traffic and look for a boat with its AIS turned off.

Ok I did it. It wasn’t just you, I couldn’t see any with boats there AIS turned off. 

10 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
44 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Ok I did it....

6008D1DD-E0A8-4A0B-A876-87C0FFCC3383.gif.55d9e224e67eac3682ac3c354b352351.gif

No I can see you mate! 

Interesting AIS Project | YBW Forum

Just thrown the lines off and are hot on your arse, Jack! Abeam Tangalooma, only got the A3 on because I am by myself but still doing 14's and 15's and it is way more comfortable for posting. Watch your AIS closely because I am going to blink F U C K I N G  R E T A R D phonetically in Morse over the next 45 mins. 

Where should we finish? A UK port or somewhere in France. I wouldn't mind some good cheese.

Wait...Jack you sly dog you got me there... Fuck it I will keep going anyway. 

52 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

No I can see you mate!......finish? A UK port or somewhere in France. I wouldn't mind some good cheese.

Well looking north..that means YOU are in fucking France son?? 

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

.look Nth and see if there is a AIS transponder

Haven't you a compass ...maybe one in your shoe?

Are you registered with DFAT as a "Stranded Australian"?

However stay the fuck away from social media ..there are some real haters out there...i mean real fucking cunts who will wish upon you to stay fucking stuck there and come down with the Rona. What sort of cunt does that??

Unfortunately it will be a while before you can get out of there, particularly being a Queenslander...Anna only processes 5 arrivals a month to keep her precious world beating deaths fucking frozen at 6 ....so maybe home next year sometime? 

Maybe try parcel post and mail yourself home....you could then bring back some of that cheese, well any you don't eat enroute? 

PS. If the sniffer dogs at Australia Post international arrivals break open the brown paper and start seriously humping you ...just pretend you are me. 

Edited by jack_sparrow
PS.

Margaret Pomeranz | Iris Magazine

Tonight we premier a short film by the brilliant young Australian Director - Lima Bravo the fifteenth. This tale takes us into the dark world of internet obsession, where the line start to blur between peoples on-line persona and their real lives. This disturbing short film depicts a terrifying nightmare that the central character has as he battles his imagined internet demons. Jack Sparrow (his online name) has become so totally obsessed with arguing online that he has abandoned his other life completely and has become 'Jack' - an abrasive know all that spends 23 hours a day arguing with people online, about subjects he knows nothing about.

After a 36 hour marathon behind the keyboard, Jack collapses on his sweat stained bare mattress in his tiny basement, surrounded by empty redbull cans, Uber eats packets, punched out computer screens and his collection of stuffed toys. In his exhausted state he starts to dream that his stuffed toys have turned into his on-line Sock Puppets and are staging an intervention over his obsessive internet shitfighting. The setting for this nightmare during one of mankind's greatest conflicts, is a metaphor for how Jack sees himself at war with the world. So harrowing is this film that it can't be uploaded to Youtube and can only be viewed by opening the link in another window.

So sit back and prepare yourself for...

The Sparrows Nightmare

If the subjects in this film has caused you or anyone you know distress, assistance is available on the Help line- 1800 INTERNET RETARD

Or by email at - help@step_away_from_the_keyboard_you_fuckwit. com 

• Like 1

802982536_LBpindicks.jpg.72cab50e0df35c41285765f8a8d57ec9.jpg

Only true pin dicks then tie themselves in knots....over notifications"  - @LB 15  29 January 2019 

7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Come on Kate - you know how much this upvote shit means to Jack. He isn't getting many likes these days and is only just hanging on to his second place behind SloopJohnB.

image.png.a3b03cc294e54ed50ad7a6d77adf3bcb.png

It seems we have 2 almost identical threads. I forget which one I'm in.

Perhaps someone could do a massive quote and combine the 2 here. I don't have time to read 2 threads FFS

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

It seems we have 2 almost identical threads. I forget which one I'm in.

Perhaps someone could do a massive quote and combine the 2 here. I don't have time to read 2 threads FFS

I am hearing you. Try stalking someone as prolific as Jack!