• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL You two sound like a married couple bickering over a credit card bill.   For such a long time in Australia we have been hearing how important it is to balance the budget and to pay

I just found out if you put Jack on ignore this 68 page thread becomes 3 pages...

Have you never met Australians before?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dorydude said:

What is the point you are trying to make?

I have already made it. That you are a covid denying, anti vaxxer fucktard. 

But I can't take any credit. You did all the heavy lifting.

I see DoryDicks neice has been back in court. Well represented as well by the looks of things.

‘That was my parrot’: COVID conspiracist Eve Black’s bizarre court appearance

Eve Black shared a video on Facebook of her talking her way through a Victorian coronavirus checkpoint. Picture: Facebook

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/courts-law/that-was-my-parrot-covid-conspiracist-eve-blacks-bizarre-court-appearance/news-story/cf11789c72374e04e4aba035e54d565f

Coronavirus conspiracy theorist Eve Black has been outed as a topless  waitress and raunchy stripper | Daily Mail Online

^^^^^^^^^^

To Morrisons... 'you journos can't call my people rapey because your people are rapey too' brainfart defence.

Best thought so far.... Dutton handed him the story from his files knowing it would blow up in his face when he pulled the pin....with that SM smirk going.

Now that would be funny.

Dutton PM .. that's not funny.

Woman are going to be lining up around the country now confident in lodging a confidential complaint with their employers and seeing if they are the one that will be mentioned in a national press conference by the PM.

Beyond YCMTSU

19 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I see DoryDicks neice has been back in court. Well represented as well by the looks of things.

Regional rags scout for attractive females making court appearances so they can publish salacious stories and pix lifted from Facebook, Instagram, etc. and essentially get a page 3 girl for free, plus they're much better clickbait than a single pic. Models, "wellness coaches", strippers, etc. are much sought after and seen as fair game for a bit of public humiliation.

Most of the "crimes" are pretty trivial, but nicely sexed up by the paper to harvest clicks. Most of the subjects are likely happy for the publicity.

Editors are scrupulous in ensuring it's in the public interest of course, since everyone should be aware that some nobody from nowhere has an idiotic theory about something.

I guess they can always employ the Sidney Powell defence: "no reasonable person would believe the fucked–up shit I sprout. But I'm entitled to say it because I believe it to be true".

Which of course makes them either not a reasonable person or a liar by their own logic.

1 hour ago, Ncik said:

Anyone got a lead on how much JobKeeper being kept by businesses that didn't need it is being re-homed to tax havens or headquarters?

Probably shirt loads. I know of at least one business that would not be here but for JobKeeper and the cashflow boost.

36 minutes ago, RobG said:

Regional rags scout for attractive females making court appearances so they can publish salacious stories and pix lifted from Facebook, Instagram, etc. and essentially get a page 3 girl for free, plus they're much better clickbait than a single pic. Models, "wellness coaches", strippers, etc. are much sought after and seen as fair game for a bit of public humiliation

Yep and even was the subject of a female News Corp photographer giving evidence at a Senate Committee Hearing recently. 

1 hour ago, Ncik said:

Anyone got a lead on how much JobKeeper being kept by businesses that didn't need it is being re-homed to tax havens or headquarters?

Tax havens they will be having fun in the prison shower block.

However poorly constructed JobKeeper did become DividendKeeper with companys using it to pay dividends on the basis their fixed income shareholders didn't take it up the arse. The logic there both really good for pensioner type shareholders and really bad for wealthy shareholders.

God knows how much was pissed up against the wall to those not in need, and could be used now to take away the cliff edge that happens in a week, and timed having no fucking regard to vaccine roll-out way behind.

JobKeeper For Morrison was more about the political announcement value, not the detail on account of his 'I don't hold a hose' MO, that in recent weeks and days has ratcheted up to be 'all about me'.    

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Tax havens they will be having fun in the prison shower block.

However poorly constructed JobKeeper did become DividendKeeper with companys using it to pay dividends on the basis their fixed income shareholders didn't take it up the arse. The logic there both really good for pensioner type shareholders and really bad for wealthy shareholders.

God knows how much was pissed up against the wall to those not in need, and could be used now to take away the cliff edge that happens in a week, and timed having no fucking regard to vaccine roll-out way behind.

JobKeeper For Morrison was more about the political announcement value, not the detail on account of his 'I don't hold a hose' MO, that in recent weeks and days has ratcheted up to be 'all about me'.    

I have no problem with JobKeeper, it was an easy way to stabilise a rapidly deteriorating situation. But I do have a problem with DividendKeeper, CashBonusKeeper and OffshoreCashFlowKeeper.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Ncik said:

I have no problem with JobKeeper

Good idea but much better versions that looked after the right people employees and employers were out there. Germans had a good one.

There were also gaps like sole traders.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, RobG said:

Regional rags scout for attractive females making court appearances so they can publish salacious stories and pix lifted from Facebook, Instagram, etc. and essentially get a page 3 girl for free, plus they're much better clickbait than a single pic. Models, "wellness coaches", strippers, etc. are much sought after and seen as fair game for a bit of public humiliation.

Most of the "crimes" are pretty trivial, but nicely sexed up by the paper to harvest clicks. Most of the subjects are likely happy for the publicity.

Editors are scrupulous in ensuring it's in the public interest of course, since everyone should be aware that some nobody from nowhere has an idiotic theory about something.

I guess they can always employ the Sidney Powell defence: "no reasonable person would believe the fucked–up shit I sprout. But I'm entitled to say it because I believe it to be true".

Which of course makes them either not a reasonable person or a liar by their own logic.

She was a national story at the time but yes it gives news services an opportunity to search and publish for pics of her semi naked.

and me too.

So I did a lazy search for Eve Black (is that a racist name?) and came up with

Post image

I do wonder if they make one for Mrs Octopus

On 3/22/2021 at 9:01 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Labor upping the volume.

Anyone should know the Commonwealth Department of Health can’t run a chook raffle.

He should have handed the whole thing out to the states in the first place, that’s were the real work is done in health.

3 hours ago, olaf hart said:

He should have handed the whole thing out to the states in the first place, that’s were the real work is done in health.

Yep states with supply have well oiled vaccine infrastructure easily built upon. We should see that shortly.

Hanging on to Fed Aged care vaccine dumb, they don't do health care there anyway, more private and non profit sector facility implementation and that has really worked out well.

But worse the Feds in devolving epidemic response to states was the only choice but unconditionally dumb as and as we have seen the consequential economic results, and then they went MIA on oversight, auditing etc. WTF.

Vic will still stuff it up anyway and shut them down at first excuse, that’s a given.

"COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria (CQV) revealed the Novotel and Ibis Melbourne Central hotel was being fitted out to become a quarantine facility following a ventilation assessment."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-23/victoria-covid-free-hotel-quarantine-still-on-hold/100020426

14 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Yep states with supply have well oiled vaccine infrastructure easily built upon. We should see that shortly.

Hanging on to Fed Aged care vaccine dumb, they don't do health care there anyway, more private and non profit sector facility implementation and that has really worked out well.

But worse the Feds in devolving epidemic response to states was the only choice but unconditionally dumb as and as we have seen the consequential economic results, and then they went MIA on oversight, auditing etc. WTF.

Scomo only wants to associate with easy successes, like vaccine rollouts and JobKeeper, to make him and his buddies look good.

He definitely didn't want to associate with hard decisions like state border closures because if they failed he'd look bad.

Shame he couldn't just be a good leader, that's all we want.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Ncik said:

Shame he couldn't just be a good leader, that's all we want.

Bottom line is those RW Libs reved up by Abbot on a revenge mission in the shadows, that wanted 'left of centre liberal'  Turnbull gone so much, they ignored Rule 101....they didn't have a standout replacement with strong party support 'ready to go' ....and worse, then ignored their next instinct that of "froth" can only last so long.

Morrison escaped to Hawaii to get away from the bushfires, uttered "I can't hold a hose" upon his forced return.. just as Covid hit and from then on has been 'a dead man walking' fucking up everything he touches.

Black irony is thank god for the states and in particular Gladys during Covid.

Fuck knows who they replace him with? 

Dutton their group close #2 and RW #1 pick back then?? .... and then half of Australia will get vaccinated and immigrate. Probably why it is Dutton's Home Affairs super portfolio who stops you leaving. 

PS. The only winner has been Gerry Harvey. Every time Morrison reverts to "Jenny and the kids," half the country and mostly women, put a brick through their TV.

Edited by jack_sparrow
PS added
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

It would have been more appropriate to make this a sub forum of 'shorthanded anarchy' given the number of participants left in this thread.

• Like 4

Ha ha another 2 weeks.

International flights into Melbourne can resume from April 8

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-25/victorian-government-to-resume-international-flights-quarantine/100027186

"Victoria will initially take 800 passengers a week, increasing to 1,120 after ventilation checks in hotels"

So can't even better QLD.

But now it gets fucking funny....the gold standard Andrews said.

"A review into the Holiday Inn outbreak found the virus spread from rooms due to changing air pressure when doors were opened"

EXACTLY a year since QHotels started and then 6 weeks since Holiday In was shut down to work that basic shit out.

"The new rules will require N95 masks to be worn by anyone entering a "red zone", 

EXACTLY as per health task forces last year, but was ignored by the Vic QHotel program.

Drum roll.......

.......this will make some here choke on their weaties. :lol::lol:

"A review by Deputy Chief Health Officer Allen Cheng into the risks posed by new variants of the virus discusses the option of including a form of home quarantine as well as purpose-built quarantine facilities.

But that's really a discussion that needs to be done … at a national level."

EXACTLY as per the Victorian QHotel Inquiry Findings Dec 2020.

EXACTLY as per Aust Department of Health - Australian QHotel Report Sept 2020, saying it was unsustainable.

EXACTLY as per Sth Korea, Taiwan, Singapore etc etc with up to 3 times the international movement of people for the last 9 months and fuck all deaths.

... and all generated by border-control gun-shy Victoria.

Maybe Andrews needs to have a fall and go to ICU more often?

YCMTSU.

That’s the problem with marketing, if you can’t back it up with a good product reality eventually catches up with you...

Thats a comment on Scomo, not Andrews. 
The only real leader in this country is Gladys...

1 hour ago, olaf hart said:

The only real leader in this country is Gladys...

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, olaf hart said:

That’s the problem with marketing, if you can’t back it up with a good product reality eventually catches up with you...

Thats a comment on Scomo,

His last car before entering politics was a hint.

I hope he hasn't been doing coke with a young staffer on his desk at work...that might be the last straw.

image.png.3f4cd99ab12b5e9fb8db81013444d39d.png

12 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

International flights into Melbourne can resume from April 8

"Victoria will initially take 800 passengers a week, increasing to 1,120 after ventilation checks in hotels"

So can't even better QLD.

8 hours ago, rantro said:

tenor.gif

On 3/25/2021 at 4:23 PM, LB 15 said:

It would have been more appropriate to make this a sub forum of 'shorthanded anarchy' given the number of participants left in this thread.

Corona Anarchy seems to have become a sub forum of a subforum.

I had to look up Jacks id to find us.

36 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Corona Anarchy seems to have become a sub forum of a subforum.

I had to look up Jacks id to find us.

I had to look up a notification to find it.

Why the hell is in in Sports Boat anarchy?

Maybe Trump has started on his own social media platform by buying Sailing Anarchy!

Fuck there are going to be changes in PA!

Yes I noticed that all of his Echo chambers have fallen down the page list.

Maybe he has woken up after a 4 month bender on the piss, and thought 'what have I done'?

Or perhaps he has had a moment of self awareness and has slunk off in shame?

Maybe he got punted for being a cunt?

Or maybe his landlord will check the smell coming from the basement in a few weeks and find his mummified corpse slumped over his keyboard where he died doing what he loved.

Regardless when he returns he will have no doubt been away 'sailing'. 

I think Anna having this latest outbreak under control without a lockdown yet may be fucking with his head.

Q health's contact tracing is all over it.

And still only 6 deaths! 

I think fewer & fewer are/were interacting with the prick, which must piss him off more than anything! You can only keep quoting yourself and bolding text for so long pretending you've got something say.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I think Anna having this latest outbreak under control without a lockdown yet may be fucking with his head.

And still only 6 deaths! 

The fuckheads down here are shitting bricks. They have been contacting anyone who has been in Qld since the 12th to isolate and get tested

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

And still only 6 deaths! 

Well, under control if you regard causing a virtual riot by alleging there was a 25 person party breech of quarantine when no such thing happened and then doubling down by saying the 25 persons were captured in quarantine when they didn't exist.

Fortunately Qld police are not as politicized as Vic police and called liar on the whole thing.

Turns out he just had 5 flatmates.

No, that's not under control.

Fucktards. 

An 'outbreak' consisting of 1 - or I hear maybe 2 - LOCK DOWN THE STATE - OUTBREAK !!!!!!!

Gunna be a long year

So fucking good to have competent people in charge.

The women are doing a great job. 

It clearly pays to have leaders not led by their dicks.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Rambler said:

Well, under control if you regard causing a virtual riot by alleging there was a 25 person party breech of quarantine when no such thing happened and then doubling down by saying the 25 persons were captured in quarantine when they didn't exist.

Fortunately Qld police are not as politicized as Vic police and called liar on the whole thing.

Turns out he just had 5 flatmates.

No, that's not under control.

Well all contacts have been traced and only 2 active infections detected. Looks pretty under control to me. 

Since QLD have one of the lowest death rates from covid of anywhere on earth (and the best of any state in Australia) you and Jack’s screeching about how bad we are is nothing short of piss funny.

Oh and hi Jack. Punched out your screen yet?

Qld CHO Dr Jeannette Young is going into more detail about the four new community transmission cases.

"So we have four new community-acquired cases overnight which means that the current cluster that we're dealing with has seven cases.

"The initial two gentlemen and now a brother of one of those that we think could be that link between the PA doctor who was infectious two weeks ago and this cluster, then we have two colleagues of the second new case who have tested positive yesterday and one of those people was in Gladstone for three days while they were infectious so we're working very closely there to identify venues that person was at.

"Then very late last night I was notified of another case who happens to be a nurse working in the COVID ward. She did some shifts there. But I'm not sure that's where she's acquired it. We will have to wait for genome sequencing results that we should get back late together or tomorrow morning which will make it clear. Her sister is also positive and we are not sure whether the transmission has happened there."

"That will mean that our schools will close from tomorrow and as I said, we need to do this - this will also enable our health authorities to get on top of the contact tracing. This is a huge job now that we have to do because we've got more of this community transmission.

"I know this will mean some disruption to people's lives but we've done this before, and we've got through it over those three days in the past, and if everyone does the right thing, I'm sure that we will be able to get through it again. So that means that people will only be able to go out for those four essential purposes and Dr Young will go into more of that in detail, but those four essential services are for food, for exercise, for essential work and, of course, medical.

Now, the other news is that one of these people also travelled to Gladstone. So that means now for the rest of Queensland we will be putting in that compulsory mask wearing for the rest of Queensland and limiting gatherings to your own home to 30 people. This is essential everyone that we do this to stop further transmission.

"We've seen what's happened in other countries. I don't want to see that happen to Queensland. I don't want to see that happen to Australia. I know in is a really big call. I know it is really tough. We have Easter coming up, we have school holidays coming up but let's do it now and let's do it right and let's see if we can come through it at the other end."

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Well all contacts have been traced and only 2 active infections detected. Looks pretty under control to me. 

Since QLD have one of the lowest death rates from covid of anywhere on earth (and the best of any state in Australia) you and Jack’s screeching about how bad we are is nothing short of piss funny.

Except there are 10 new cases today and in a blind panic you are getting locked down for 3 days.

Toilet Paper shopping time..... :)

18 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Except there are 10 new cases today and in a blind panic you are getting locked down for 3 days.

Oh well this is how we roll up here. And if you match our 6 deaths up against Victoria's 840 and NSW 54, a few days at home is a small price to pay. That is after all why all you victorians want to come and live here. Good to see that you are channeling Jack during his 'absence'. Now you need to repost this a few dozen times and quote yourself as evidence. Don't forget to bold a few sentences and maybe add a meme or two.

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

Oh well this is how we roll up here. And if you match our 6 deaths up against Victoria's 840 and NSW 54, a few days at home is a small price to pay. That is after all why all you victorians want to come and live here. Good to see that you are channeling Jack during his 'absence'. Now you need to repost this a few dozen times and quote yourself as evidence. Don't forget to bold a few sentences and maybe add a meme or two.

28 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

28 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

18 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

The fuckheads down here are shitting bricks. They have been contacting anyone who has been in Qld since the 12th to isolate and get tested

On 3/28/2021 at 12:06 AM, The Dark Knight said:

I had to look up a notification to find it.

Why the hell is in in Sports Boat anarchy?

image.thumb.png.c6e3baca0e8773cca22f62a0d9449cb5.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

12 hours ago, rantro said:

On 3/23/2021 at 3:23 PM, LB 15 said:

Golf clap.

image.thumb.png.57dcd95291b505a48f51d56a0ea3be47.png

14 hours ago, rantro said:

Every one is doing a good job. 

Except Scotty from marketing who's about to throw small business and their employees under the bus and throw another hundred thousand or so actual workers on the dole. At the same time as cutting the jobseeker supplement. That's going to power up the economy bigly.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Except Scotty from marketing who's about to throw small business and their employees under the bus and throw another hundred thousand or so actual workers on the dole. At the same time as cutting the jobseeker supplement. That's going to power up the economy bigly.

But the big end of town got paid bonuses!!!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

In your socialist fantasy land the government can continue to pay for everything but the reality is that it has to stop at some point. Jobkeeper and the dole increase saved the country and now you want to bitch when it is taken away. All from the comfort of your nice middle class home. Why are you posting anyway - aren't there any tokenism marches to attend?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I'm sure the newly unemployed will find the experience of living on $300 pw edifying.

That's an issue with the base unemployment rate and nothing to do with the job seeker supplement. 

13 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

That's an issue a problem with the base unemployment rate and nothing to do with the job seeker supplement. 

FTFY.

Gosh I didn't know that. I doubt a lot of people about to find out first hand knew that either.

especially people who've never had to experience suddenly being given the boot and trying to call Centrestink.

It will be most illuminating for them.

33 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

@LB 15 Do you think it is too early to start a Jack DTS thread?

Nah I recon he just got punted for a week for being a dickhead. He will be back, angerier, pettier and even more long winded than before. I hope he is using the time to brush up on his marine radio knowledge - maybe even get a license. He will also be googling everything he can about RQ to try and convince us he is a member since he got caught out bullshitting about that.

Actually I might head over to that thread and troll him a bit right now. But I doubt he has given this place a second thought. :) 

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

In your socialist fantasy land the government can continue to pay for everything but the reality is that it has to stop at some point. Jobkeeper and the dole increase saved the country and now you want to bitch when it is taken away. All from the comfort of your nice middle class home. Why are you posting anyway - aren't there any tokenism marches to attend?

The reality is the government has never stopped paying.

It's time the bullshit surrounding budgets and deficits and debt is called out for what it is.

2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It's time the bullshit surrounding budgets and deficits and debt is called out for what it is.

So call it out, what exactly are you wanting to say?

10 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

So call it out, what exactly are you wanting to say?

Government budgets, deficits and debt are a construct for political purposes.

They are irrelevant.

They are an excuse to promote a doom and gloom that never comes.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Government budgets, deficits and debt are a construct for political purposes.

They are irrelevant.

They are an excuse to promote a doom and gloom that never comes.

So you believe in the endless money tree financial model..

44 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:
3 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

I believe government money comes from the treasury and, unlike a tree, exist outside of the laws of nature.

Federal Governments in control of their own currency just invent money at will.

The deficit is simply the difference between the amount spent and the that received.  They do not need the taxes to exist, as tax is the Brake Lever on the economy if it starts to runaway.

State governments are not in charge of our dollar so cannot invent money, they have to worry about debt, as we do.

So technically there is an endless supply of money at the National level for countries like Australia.  Unfortuneatly countries like Greece who gave away their money to use Euros, do not have the same luxury.  See how that turned out.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I believe government money comes from the treasury and, unlike a tree, exist outside of the laws of nature.

20 minutes ago, rantro said:

Federal Governments in control of their own currency just invent money at will.

So technically there is an endless supply of money at the National level for countries like Australia.  Unfortuneatly countries like Greece who gave away their money to use Euros, do not have the same luxury.  See how that turned out.

Unfortunately history tells you you're both very wrong.

There might be some wriggle room, but in the end all such experiments that weren't brought under control destroyed their countries.

But being of the left of course the attitude always is that the last mob who tried it didn't do it right and if we just murder a few million more people next time it will all turn out the way we intended it to.

6 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Unfortunately history tells you you're both very wrong.

There might be some wriggle room, but in the end all such experiments that weren't brought under control destroyed their countries.

But being of the left of course the attitude always is that the last mob who tried it didn't do it right and if we just murder a few million more people next time it will all turn out the way we intended it to.

I guess that is why all the money currently in existence in Australia, was already here in 1770, right?

How the RBA ‘prints’ $100b

• Like 1

Running deficits or surpluses is a method by which the government runs a constrictive or expansionary economy.

It is a tool that works with other tools.

Get the balance right and everything is honky dory, fuck it up and shit goes bad.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Running deficits or surpluses is a method by which the government runs a constrictive or expansionary economy.

Get the balance right and everything is honky dory, fuck it up and shit goes bad.

Yep agree with that

1 hour ago, Rambler said:

Yep agree with that

Hahahaaaaa

So after I showed you how you were wrong, you ignore that and just agree now?

Good to see you acknowledge you got school'd.

15 minutes ago, rantro said:

Hahahaaaaa

So after I showed you how you were wrong, you ignore that and just agree now?

Good to see you acknowledge you got school'd.

Since when is this statement from you...

"So technically there is an endless supply of money at the National level for countries like Australia.  Unfortuneatly countries like Greece who gave away their money to use Euros, do not have the same luxury.  See how that turned out."

compatible with the more measured...

"Running deficits or surpluses is a method by which the government runs a constrictive or expansionary economy.

Get the balance right and everything is honky dory, fuck it up and shit goes bad."

One is looney tunes, the other a statement of how monetary policy works.

Goose

2 minutes ago, Rambler said:

One is looney tunes, the other a statement of how monetary policy works.

Fucking weasel words.  You were wrong.

Now unless in 1770 when Cook got here, buried somewhere here there was all the dollars we currently  have, then someone created that money.

When you get a Housing loan, that adds to the wealth of the country.  That money was 'created' by debt.  Only the creation of debt, for money that did not exist before can expand an economy.

Anything else you would like to know?

4 minutes ago, rantro said:

Fucking weasel words.  You were wrong.

Now unless in 1770 when Cook got here, buried somewhere here there was all the dollars we currently  have, then someone created that money.

When you get a Housing loan, that adds to the wealth of the country.  That money was 'created' by debt.  Only the creation of debt, for money that did not exist before can expand an economy.

Anything else you would like to know?

Well I'm glad to hear that you're not part of the looney left who think that Government can just keep printing money endlessly without consequences. There's no shortage of them.

Now if you could just work on your current lack of nuance in your choice of words we might avoid these disagreements.

1 minute ago, Rambler said:

Well I'm glad to hear that you're not part of the looney left who think that Government can just keep printing money endlessly without consequences. There's no shortage of them.

Now if you could just work on your current lack of nuance in your choice of words we might avoid these disagreements.

Nuance is not my forte'.  Too close to weasel words for me.

The government should supply enough money to allow it's citizens to both eat and pay rent.  Low income people spend every fucking cent they get just to survive and guess where it goes?  To Businesses. 

No one wins when people sleep under a bridge and can't buy something to eat.  For those who do get something, manage to wade through the bullshit process apparently designed to make them give up, $40 a day is just not enough.  A waste of human life and businesses suffer along with them.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, rantro said:

Nuance is not my forte'.  Too close to weasel words for me.

The government should supply enough money to allow it's citizens to both eat and pay rent.  Low income people spend every fucking cent they get just to survive and guess where it goes?  To Businesses. 

No one wins when people sleep under a bridge and can't buy something to eat.  For those who do get something, manage to wade through the bullshit process apparently designed to make them give up, $40 a day is just not enough.  A waste of human life and businesses suffer along with them.

I differ.

The government should run an economy that creates jobs for all.

People should earn enough to pay for their needs. Respect demands that.

Wants should be taxed heavily.

2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I differ.

The government should run an economy that creates jobs for all.

People should earn enough to pay for their needs. Respect demands that.

Saying the same thing, but from a different ideology.

You can't create job out of thin air, but you can create money.  Injecting into the community to those who need it creates jobs.  Shortage of money and the jobs disappear.

How much money does Gina need?  Hasn't she eaten enough already?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So you haven't seen how much a packet of ciggies are lately? 

2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Don't smoke. Happy if they get taxed out of existence....

I don't smoke.  Pointing out for the Rambler fuckwit.

8 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

all this money spent by the gov during covid. Perhaps you could explain who we owe this to.

I finally get why the big end of town hates welfare.

The government can just add a zero onto the end of their bank account, and they can't.  They have to go to the fucking trouble of gaming the system and stealing from the poor to get their wealth.

So unfair!

6 hours ago, rantro said:Unfortuneatly countries like Greece who gave away their money to use Euros, do not have the same luxury.  See how that turned out.

I have to agree that Greece and the other poorer EU countries fucked up big time going to the Euro. It really limits the ability for their populations to catch up with the a Germans standards of living. 

You guys trying to compete with JS and LB are just not up to it.