22 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

This was looking good.

Big testing number but results numbers if only 50% will be ordinary subject to look tomorrow.

However this is not bloody good as a mystery case with no link still 2 days on.

Victoria records five new locally acquired COVID-19 cases as Arcare Maidstone aged care worker tests positive
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-30/victoria-records-five-new-local-covid-cases/100176658

If if they can't find a spot for this soon then kiss opening good bye and kick Vic CTT into touch.

Aged care workers still not vaxed and its June. Fuck me what are these people doing?

She'd had one shot.

Still pretty disgraceful, Arcare charge over a Million for some of their apts and are using their "caring staff" during covid to promote their brand all over SBS.

It's a federal responsibility to regulate Age care Vax.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack_sparrow

• ShortForBob

• LB 15

• The Dark Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people who aren't on the news, the nurses, drs, police etc are fucking legends. The professionals deserve as much thanks as we can muster. And that starts with us helping them and gettin

Had our second AZ jab on Thursday. Rolled up at 7am to the doctors, people waiting in line out the front and a receptionist popping in and out like a yoyo keeping tabs on the number of people.  

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

It's a federal responsibility to regulate Age care Vax

Mel Feds Vax responsibility is ONLY Commonwealth funded/rebated & regulated Aged Care and that a minor proportion of total aged care residents in Aust.

The Arcare home in Maidstone and many like it Aust wide are simply aged care residential living regulated by the States.

Vax for them is State responsibility. Residents sit with State vax cohort no different to anyone else Aust wide I think.

Vax for Health care workers in these facilities sits under a normal cohort, OR they put them in behind/with Hotel Quarantine/Hospital/Emergency Services cohort, OR failing that, the operator makes their own arrangements for staff to bring them ahead of community cohort.

This Arcare home in Maidstone with one jab already (so could have been jabbed in April) is actually high up the jab rankings compared to similar facilities other states.

System totally sucks.  Chalk up another Smirko fail.  

Are they still having people go to doctors offices for vax?  If so must be a lot more per capita or it just shows indifference/rationing. My doctor sent emails in Jan/Feb saying " go to your county or city website and sign up." They finally got vaccine a couple of weeks ago. Here the priority was mass sites. 

26 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

Are they still having people go to doctors offices for vax?  If so must be a lot more per capita or it just shows indifference/rationing.

Yes and because GP's are already part of annual flu vax set-up. It also gives people opportunity to secure one on one advice about any Covid issues they may have.

Very helpful for AZ as Pfizer in quantity does not arrive until Oct/Nov.

29 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

Here the priority was mass sites. 

Most States also have mass vax sites but where capacity exceeds supply.

19 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
On 5/30/2021 at 4:21 AM, Kate short for Bob said:

Bullshit Jacko.  Austria is a landlocked country.  Didn't you say you were there recently?

As for threatening to sue any progress with your personal friend John (who you know as James) Burns-Murdoch at the Financial Times?

21 hours ago, Wess said:

Australia seems as fucked as Jack seems mental.

Two foreigners that love shitting on Australia in an Aust thread.

Call Border Force they need to do a full body search

Border Force must have really worked these two Covid deniers over hard with a lead filled hose.

Haven't come back here in a day.

Touch wood.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Border Force must have really worked these two Covid deniers over hard with a lead filled hose.

Touch wood.

Still here. Still laughing at the mental case. But it’s a special weekend that we dedicate to others so kinda busy. Have fun and hope you find your meds.

5 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Are they still having people go to doctors offices for vax?  If so must be a lot more per capita or it just shows indifference/rationing. My doctor sent emails in Jan/Feb saying " go to your county or city website and sign up." They finally got vaccine a couple of weeks ago. Here the priority was mass sites. 

I just made an Appointment with my GP who use the Hot Doc booking site.

Those vaccinations will be counted in the numbers.

Wait times between 2 and 5 working days.

We have both mass "walk up" sites and general GP clinic services. 

It's been slow because our Federal government dropped the ball on messaging. 

We are usually renowned for making seriously effective campaign advertisements for anything from Drink driving to littering to AIDS.

Yet the federal government put out this piece of crap. 

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/tv-and-radio/australia-s-vaccination-ad-is-literally-wallpaper-how-can-it-be-fixed-20210521-p57u0g.html

There's a reason we sarcastically refer to our PM as

"Scottie from Marketing" 

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I just made an Appointment with my GP who use the Hot Doc booking site.

Those vaccinations will be counted in the numbers.

Wait times between 2 and 5 working days.

We have both mass "walk up" sites and general GP clinic services. 

It's been slow because our Federal government dropped the ball on messaging. 

We are usually renowned for making seriously effective campaign advertisements for anything from Drink driving to littering to AIDS.

Yet the federal government put out this piece of crap. 

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/tv-and-radio/australia-s-vaccination-ad-is-literally-wallpaper-how-can-it-be-fixed-20210521-p57u0g.html

There's a reason we sarcastically refer to our PM as

"Scottie from Marketing" 

Well, to be fair, the current PM is the guy who came up with the "where the bloody hell are ya" ad, which actually lowered tourism.

Also the same government who came up with this shit:

So I mean, does any one expect anything BUT dog-shit coming from this government?

25 minutes ago, darth reapius said:

Well, to be fair, the current PM is the guy who came up with the "where the bloody hell are ya" ad, which actually lowered tourism.

Also the same government who came up with this shit:

So I mean, does any one expect anything BUT dog-shit coming from this government?

And don't forget Stoner Sloth :D

For some strange reason Conservative governments never seem able to quite connect with ordinary Australians on messaging regarding health and safety or sexual harassment/bullying etc.

Could be because they are actually only lukewarm about the message.

47 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

And don't forget Stoner Sloth :D

For some strange reason Conservative governments never seem able to quite connect with ordinary Australians on messaging regarding health and safety or sexual harassment/bullying etc.

Could be because they are actually only lukewarm about the message.

I just don't get it, it really isn't that hard, they spent MILLIONS on their shit.

And a local police department made this for HUNDREDS, and yet it's so good it's used by the military here.

It's like... they are involved in some kind of corruption, where they are giving their friends insane amounts of money to do very simple and affordable things, but those friends don't actually know how to do their job.

News not good in Victoria.

11 new cases, Age care effected again.

Over 50 cases now.

When are the federal gov going to offer some financial aid to all those casual workers and others too afraid to stop work? Or those working across different sites.

Fucking Foley.

Mr Foley refused to be critical of federal arrangements that allowed people to work across several Commonwealth aged care centres.

Mr Merlino was less diplomatic, saying that allowing the practice to continue was "a good question" for the Commonwealth.

"Our [state-run] workforce, through our policy settings and the financial support ... we've been able to have 100 per cent of aged care workers in metropolitan Melbourne who are not working across multiple sites," he said.

The federal health department reminded aged care workers they should limit their work to a single facility during the initial high-risk period from May 27 to June 10.

It has advised people to work all shifts during this period with the aged care provider that can offer the most hours.

I have a very very bad feeling about this one.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-31/victoria-covid-cases-lockdown-aged-care-outbreak/100177592

5 hours ago, darth reapius said:

It's like... they are involved in some kind of corruption, where they are giving their friends insane amounts of money to do very simple and affordable things, but those friends don't actually know how to do their job.

You have just described every Labor government, along with local councils. Nice work.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Wess said:
17 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Touch wood.

Still here. Still laughing at the mental case. But it’s a special weekend that we dedicate to others so kinda busy. Have fun and hope you find your meds

I'm laughing how your Covid Denier status is so high Clean in his thread why he was booting you lot bracketed you with the supremo 'flat earthers' BlatantBushitter & Flat Atlas. 

Wes_Clean.jpg

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

I'm laughing how your Covid Denier status is so high Clean in his thread why he was booting you lot bracketed you with the supremo 'flat earthers' BlatantBushitter & Flat Atlas. 

and KateShitForBrains gets top billing using weasel words to stop being booted..

KSFB_Clean.jpg

23 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

News not good in Victoria.

11 new cases, Age care effected again.

Over 50 cases now.

When are the federal gov going to offer some financial aid to all those casual workers and others too afraid to stop work? Or those working across different sites.

Fucking Foley.

Mr Foley refused to be critical of federal arrangements that allowed people to work across several Commonwealth aged care centres.

Mr Merlino was less diplomatic, saying that allowing the practice to continue was "a good question" for the Commonwealth

I hope there is a Covid Inquiry that exposes these and all Incompetent fuckwits.

They will need a fucking big room.

Anyone want a bet as to how long they will extend our lockdown? I'm betting another 7 days will be announced.

If we had a single QR code app for the state covering all shops which was enforced, what would our situation be like now. Certainly the correct Epping shop would have been identified.

Bloody Croweaters 

1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

Anyone want a bet as to how long they will extend our lockdown? I'm betting another 7 days will be announced.

You go into 7 day lock down knowing zero

Today you have a cluster with no case zero and a cluster in aged care.

Take JUST ONE potential example of the new unknown zero on the plane from Adelaide with the known case zero?

So did Vic Health get all the plane contacts, trace their contacts, isolate the lot and not unlock them until they had two -VE tests within a min 7 day period?

Oooops they didn't do that.

Answer is if the missing case zero is not found by midday Thursday then RING OF STEEL & ANOTHER 7 days.

OUTCOME

Some Victoria and all Melbourne business fucked up the arse yet again paying the $ cost and the community the $ and social cost.  

Then other states will follow ranging.

- Upscaling their travel.isolate restrictions from the bedwetters with fucked CTT shooting anyone in who can spell Melbourne. So some in business fucked up the arse yet again paying the $ cost and some in the community the $ and social cost. 

to

- Gladys still doing what she is doing now which is avoid non-essential travel to Victoria, been in Vic decalre and stay at home to ensure you aare OK been to a Melbourne high concern contact site home and get tested. Life goes on evertyhing is sweet when you have good CTT 

If we had a single QR code app for the state covering all shops which was enforced, what would our situation be like now. Certainly the correct Epping shop would have been identified.

After having 800 people die being 90% of Aust total from something which started OVER a YEAR AGO someone should be put in fucking jail.

Bloody Croweaters 

THE WHY

Not their fault it is expected to happen using Hotel Quanatine for quarantine 100% of all arrivals model that is fucked, so that means you have to have good CTT.

How does VIC rank in that department HQ beaches and CTT??? Also Qld and WA?? The lockdown writing is there on the wall.  

The Aust average since last Sept for number of HQ infection control breaches is around one per 100 cases in Hotel Quarantine. SA sits below the average. Victoria is right at the bottom with around one every 35 cases AND Qld one breach in 65 cases.

THE OUTCOME THAT SHOULD BE BUT WON'T

Whose responsibility is it ensure this shit doesn't happen doing everything from national standards to state audits?

Smirko's

Throw the fuckwit under the bus at the election

Then throw the opposition under the same bus for not challenging Smirko in fear of exposing the 3 Red States for not being Covid ready 1 year on.

So elect who?

Gladys and get used used to having a hound dog for PM. 

Her and piano mouth from across the Tasman together will be a cartoonists wet dream.

PS Hoppy there is my synopsis of Covid & Aust in one post you your situation and views as an example. No reply or one in accord with Scooters ruling would be good instead of the same old shit.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

You go into 7 day lock down knowing zero

Today you have a cluster with no case zero and a cluster in aged care.

Take JUST ONE potential example of the new unknown zero on the plane from Adelaide with the known case zero?

So did Vic Health get all the plane contacts, trace their contacts, isolate the lot and not unlock them until they had two -VE tests within a min 7 day period?

Oooops they didn't do that.

Answer is if the missing case zero is not found by midday Thursday then RING OF STEEL & ANOTHER 7 days.

OUTCOME

Some Victoria and all Melbourne business fucked up the arse yet again paying the $ cost and the community the $ and social cost.  

Then other states will follow ranging.

- Upscaling their travel.isolate restrictions from the bedwetters with fucked CTT shooting anyone in who can spell Melbourne. So some in business fucked up the arse yet again paying the $ cost and some in the community the $ and social cost. 

to

- Gladys still doing what she is doing now which is avoid non-essential travel to Victoria, been in Vic decalre and stay at home to ensure you aare OK been to a Melbourne high concern contact site home and get tested. Life goes on evertyhing is sweet when you have good CTT 

After having 800 people die being 90% of Aust total from something which started OVER a YEAR AGO someone should be put in fucking jail.

THE WHY

Not their fault it is expected to happen using Hotel Quanatine for quarantine 100% of all arrivals model that is fucked, so that means you have to have good CTT.

How does VIC rank in that department HQ beaches and CTT??? Also Qld and WA?? The lockdown writing is there on the wall.  

The Aust average since last Sept for number of HQ infection control breaches is around one per 100 cases in Hotel Quarantine. SA sits below the average. Victoria is right at the bottom with around one every 35 cases AND Qld one breach in 65 cases.

THE OUTCOME THAT SHOULD BE BUT WON'T

Whose responsibility is it ensure this shit doesn't happen doing everything from national standards to state audits?

Smirko's

Throw the fuckwit under the bus at the election

Then throw the opposition under the same bus for not challenging Smirko in fear of exposing the 3 Red States for not being Covid ready 1 year on.

So elect who?

Gladys and get used used to having a hound dog for PM. 

Her and piano mouth from across the Tasman together will be a cartoonists wet dream.

PS Hoppy there is my synopsis of Covid & Aust in one post you your situation and views as an example. No reply or one in accord with Scooters ruling would be good instead of the same old shit.

Gladys for pm. Really?

Does your stupidity have no limits?

• Like 1

PS Hoppy.....No reply or one in accord with Scooters ruling would be good instead of the same old shit.

No exit strategy = same old shit. 

.....and LB is uses Google against site rules or is it a moth eaten multi hull book written by Piver before he died at sea......

....and a maiden Ocean/Seas voyage coming up when 'ungated' in 18 months time thanks to Smirko and Anna, or is the definition of 'blue water' still in sight of land for most of the passage?  :rolleyes:

On 5/31/2021 at 2:47 PM, LB 15 said:

It is an interesting study when considering the catamaran storm tactic I have read off that talks about laying beam on the the breaking waves with a drogue deployed fore and aft.

As I understand it uses the buoyancy of the leeward hull and the beam to prevent capsize and the boat ‘surfs’ sideways. I think those cats (Lagoon?) have small keels that may cause it to ‘trip’. Either way it took a couple on the beam that would have put most monohulls on their roofs! 

Has anyone tried it? Zonker I would be interested in your thoughts? I have a couple of blue water cat trips coming up when we are no longer gated.

The Editors new site ruling keeps getting posted - OP's keep blowing their threads up within 24 hours along with rules posted - and LB keeps replying to those very posts in a frenzy and contrary to those very site rules in those posts.

Editor Warning Posts 29 May to 1 June  by @jack_sparrow.jpg

That penny still epoxied in place.

LB last 3 posts in 4th Warning Thead B4 Blown BY OP.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I will only say this once.

I agree with you totally.

I suspect this may be repeated and we cannot resume normal business until Jack is flicked to gets back to taking his pills.

49 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Someone made a long post as if someone cares (or reads) what they write.

4 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

The Editors new site ruling keeps getting posted - OP's keep blowing their threads up within 24 hours along with rules posted - and LB keeps replying to those very posts in a frenzy and contrary to those very site rules in those posts.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

All seems ok down here in Sydney. No panic, no cases and so far no lawyers. 

Looks like you'll have to go into a shop to get served

Gets even better.....what is that light in the distance 

6 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

.....and LB is uses Google against site rules or is it a moth eaten multi hull book written by Piver before he died at sea......

....and a maiden Ocean/Seas voyage coming up when 'ungated' in 18 months time thanks to Smirko and Anna, or is the definition of 'blue water' still in sight of land for most of the passage?  :rolleyes:

You have a history of misunderstanding and misrepresenting what others have posted.

Looks like you're doing it again.

New site ruling? Hardly.

12 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

A picture is worth a thousend downvotes.

914510147_Screenshot_20210601-1738112.thumb.png.3dd22dd2b2ab885a604f0fa1685844d8.png

Pictures are good when you look at the TIME STAMP difference between Australia and Fiji ...

.....or did I just travel at the speed of light to get there to post at the same time?

19 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Fiji what does it feel like to not be root vegetable??

We can compare notes

20 minutes ago, Kate short for Bob said:

??? It took him 22 minutes to post a screen shot?

Look at this I'm in Austria!

Yep, sailed 5 (five) times around the world between posting,

at speed of light...

Twice racing setting new records, once from east to west, and once each north-south/south-north over the poles. 

Made me slightly bi- polar...

PS, passed by Austria on skis, the poles by sled dog, and the rest is history.

You have a history of misunderstanding and misrepresenting what others have posted.

Looks like you're doing it again.

"You have a history of misunderstanding and misrepresenting what others have posted.

Looks like you're doing it again".

Really cowboy

It is a bit hard to "misunderstand" and "misrepresent" when all the time I simply re-post what these "others" have posted, inc the Editor..... and as for LB..... he is a daily fucking treasure trove of quotes.

However take you for example, this being your last post from the blown up thread,...

.......a thread that I must have had a word from some God it would blow up after LB's usual morning replies like those there and added to my screen print collection to match @LB 15 "172 screen prints" (quote) collection he NEVER posts.

Ever thought about that??

You knowing @ShortforbobMeli doesn't go to that cess pit you help create and get stinkier,.....so you thought you would reply to me as follows, thinking she would never see it.

Of course you will say..... what was it?.....that's right;

I have misunderstood and misrepresented you. 

1547924245_007andEase1.jpg.fe16956f162034da5e39b3b16ca37e67.jpg897560067_007andEase2.jpg.4aec21f66c60cf59b2ef787def0be173.jpg303769727_007andEase3a.thumb.jpg.275c0b75687196854805a71c20f347d2.jpg

Look I have even thrown in whats at the end of your linky, to "misunderstand" and "misrepresent" you even more. 

Ease you need to direct those weasel words to Mel who you directed them at via me.

Don't you know her??? Maybe you can tell her in person when lockdown lifts?

You can even tell her why you were up in the wee hours of the morning especially to post that shit?

Or are you a shit cart operator that cleans out PortaLoos on construction sites before they open up??

That would explain a lot.

I reakon under this site owner ruling you could be in a spot of bother using @Shortforbob circumstances to use that against me? Seems pretty clear to me to finish a thread off with that gives you avery large collection

_______

Scooter 26 May PM US PDT said: "Some of you motherfuckers with your constant personal bullshit comments just take shit too far..I have thinned the heard here from time to time, and i won't hesitate to do it again, and the bans will be permanent if I do.

I don't want to do that, so I am telling, not asking, to chill right the fuck out. Understood"?
_______

Ease you really are a gold rolled first class cunt you know, so you don't misunderstand.

Hey my sock @Fiji Bitterover the Ocean sorry Sea, LB will Google that and catch me out. That post is for you.   

44 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Pictures are good when you look at the TIME STAMP difference between Australia and Fiji ...

.....or did I just travel at the speed of light to get there to post at the same time?

We must be siamese twins, flying at the speed of light in different directions.

Fuck, I didn't know I was schizo as well as bi and bipolar.

Fiji what does it feel like to not be root vegetable??

We can compare notes

Sure, hate to project my feelings of superiority onto you, but if you are Einstein then I have just come back on Earth.

30 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"You have a history of misunderstanding and misrepresenting what others have posted.

Really cowboy

It is a bit hard to "misunderstand" and "misrepresent" when all the time I simply re-post what these "others" have posted, inc the Editor..... and as for LB..... he is a daily fucking treasure trove of quotes.

However take you for example, this being your last post from the blown up thread,...

.......a thread that I must have had a word from some God it would blow up after LB's usual morning replies like those there and added to my screen print collection to match @LB 15 "172 screen prints" (quote) collection he NEVER posts.

You knowing @ShortforbobMeli doesn't go to that cess pit you help create and get stinkier,.....so you thought you would reply to me as follows, thinking she would never see it.

1547924245_007andEase1.jpg.fe16956f162034da5e39b3b16ca37e67.jpg897560067_007andEase2.jpg.4aec21f66c60cf59b2ef787def0be173.jpg303769727_007andEase3a.thumb.jpg.275c0b75687196854805a71c20f347d2.jpg

Look I have even thrown in whats at the end of your linky, to "misunderstand" and "misrepresent" you even more. 

Ease you need to direct those weasel words to Mel who you directed them at via me.

You can even tell her why you were up in the wee hours of the morning especially to post that shit?

Or are you a shit cart operator that cleans out PortaLoos on construction sites before they open up??

I reakon under this site owner ruling you could be in a spot of bother using @Shortforbob circumstances to use that against me? Seems pretty clear to me to finish a thread off with that gives you avery large collection

_______

Scooter 26 May PM US PDT said: "Some of you motherfuckers with your constant personal bullshit comments just take shit too far..I have thinned the heard here from time to time, and i won't hesitate to do it again, and the bans will be permanent if I do.

I don't want to do that, so I am telling, not asking, to chill right the fuck out. Understood"?
_______

Ease you really are a gold rolled first class cunt you know, so you don't misunderstand.

Hey my sock @Fiji Bitterover the Ocean sorry Sea, LB will Google that and catch me out. That post is for you.   

I'm a cunt?

Well, duh!

So what's scooter's dick taste like?

I'm going to suggest the chances of you reporting me are zero. Kinda like you talking to lawyers about defamation cases.

Now I'm OOseven? Excellent detective work, bullshitter!

31 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

We should compare more TIME STAMPS screen prints and drive this lot nuts.

Yes, but how are we proofing they are nuts if "everybody" thinks we are loosing it?

Can we ask Scot and Clean to be the judge when we sue "everybody" for passive-agressive deformation?

Just asking for my other brother.

I'm a cunt?

Well, duh!

I'm going to suggest the chances of you reporting me are zero. Kinda like you talking to lawyers about defamation cases.

You bothered to read his diatribe? More than 1/3 of my screen and, well, life is too short.

Carry on :D

1 hour ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Yes, but how are we proofing they are nuts if "everybody" thinks we are loosing it?

Can we ask Scot and Clean to be the judge when we sue "everybody" for passive-agressive deformation?

Just asking for my other brother.

Jack - you're fooling no-one.

well, maybe yourself

7 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

well, maybe yourself

I am who I am, just a international sailing legend, but not Jack S, who is my brother in crimes. Never knowingly met him, he is more my demented grandpa's age. I do know exactly who he is though, and his life story. Cannot believe you Ozzie's cannot figure this out...

19 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:
47 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Really cowboy

_______

_______

I'm a cunt?

Well, duh!

Ease the only reason I spend any time on replies to you is either acting as if you don't know what you have done OR you are just dumb OR get by in life by being a 'smart arse'.

So ignorance is NO defense and that is why i posted as I did and even stated that.

"I'm a cunt?"

So in a conversation you started about "misunderstanding and misrepresenting what others have posted"  

2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The "Well, duh!" is I called you NOT a "cunt"

BUT 

a "gold rolled first class cunt" so you would't misunderstand.

56 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Don't like the site owners new rules??

Your ongoing participation on SA is going to be how long you think cowboy?

So following on from that my post there you replied with this

Report me then. Go on. I dare you!

Luckily I have a life

Sucks to be you.

"Report me then. Go on. I dare you!" 

"I'm going to suggest the chances of you reporting me are zero. Kinda like you talking to lawyers about defamation cases".

I have ALREADY have reported you in the event that thread was smoked by the OP (which it was 19 hours after the post below . You were told that yesterday as indicated  below.

Ease like LB you are all piss and wind, I'm not. If I say am going to anything I do it.

Ease you are one of seven (plus Pirate added later for stepping on the Legal "third rail in response to that post) "poison pill' (if I ever left SA) shit list as posted and I have copied below.

WITHOUT EXCEPTION YOU ALL have just kept going and going, deliberately ignoring the site owners instructions as issued four threads ago and repeated by me in the subsequent three, now all blown up.

That is why lot you have been reported. 

2038024914_OpenLetterposted31MayReportedby@jack_sparrow.jpg.36b5906d6a24e32380e185de0d85126f.jpg568124705_OpenLetter_JSPoisonPillShitList.jpg.f0a0202abc3af49d5147335991e63181.jpg

I will repeat again I didn't put you on that list. YOU DID by enabling LB's bullying.

My guess you would not try that on in the real world, but think you can get away with it on-line just as LB thinks. You are spineless gutless prick just like those on that list. BTW he has tried it on in the real world and has ended up on his arse.

"Luckily I have a life"

So do I and in the last 8 months LB with your assistance have deliberately sought to diminish one aspect of it. 

'Sucks to be you"

In light of what was summarised in that in that post it sure does, and I have LB you and a handful of others to thank for that.

I note that stated in a post on 30 April on top of page 3 for anyone to "step into my shoes" and tell me what they would do". I also gave you, Pirate and Dark Cloud a direct invitation to do so.

No one took up that invitation.   

"So what's scooter's dick taste like"

Here is my opening paragraph above and a discussion centering on site owners rules as posted on 27 May AU time.

"...is either acting as if you don't know what you have done OR you are just dumb OR get by in life by being a 'smart arse'".

I'm now going for 'really dumb and a smart arse'.

"Now I'm OOseven? Excellent detective work, bullshitter!"

Fourth paragraph above

"So in a conversation you started about "misunderstanding and misrepresenting what others have posted"

There in opening this post you had thinking; 'maybe bright and just misrepresenting' to  a "really dumb, smart arse and  liar" all in the space of your own two short sentences.

Quite an achievement.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Oi.

Don't drag me into this infantile shit fight.

You can thank Ease for that Meli it should have stayed  in the other place that is now in orbit if it wasn't for him weaponising your situation to get at me.

Hence my description here or at least the on-line persona which is all I know.

2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

There in opening this post you had thinking; 'maybe bright and just misrepresenting' to  a "really dumb, smart arse and  liar" all in the space of your own two short sentences.

Quite an achievement.

43 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

You can thank Ease for that Meli it should have stayed  in the other place that is now in orbit if it wasn't for him weaponising your situation to get at me.

Hence my description here or at least the on-line persona which is all I know.

No Idea what you're talking about and I don't want to know.

If anyone uses my name in vane, that's for me to sort out, not you.

Kindly desist.

This thread should be renamed  - I'm begging to be perma-flicked from SA.

770422432_EditorWarningPosts29Mayto1Juneby@jack_sparrow.jpg.e6bb3a674343c75cf3d69a0a5684bb22.jpg

So to the ORDER on the 'poison pill' shit list who are hot to trot to push it to the limit, a list that just had to be described HERE to @Ease the sheet. where for some bizzare reason doesn't know why he is on it and like @LB 15doesn't think I'm a man, who does what he says he will do........

...........LARGE EYE ROLL

5 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:
5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Don't like the site owners new rules??

Your ongoing participation on SA is going to be how long you think cowboy?

Report me then. Go on. I dare you

1188529439_OpenLetter_JSPoisonPillShitList-INORDER.jpg.eeaff1c75a840d7d87190c016771ea92.jpg

Those who have stepped up to the plate willing and eager in order are starting with @Kate short for Bob who got a special mention in that Open Letter for outranking LB in number of hate filled  shit-posts. Hats off.

4 hours ago, Kate short for Bob said:
5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Pictures are good when you look at the time difference between Australia and Fiji ...

??? It took him 22 minutes to post a screen shot?

Look at this I'm in Austria

Kate is also a slam dunk. I got a lawyer to kill him off as a Covid bullshitter but sneaky as shit having been booted by Clean already back then. Mikeys sock got booted and the sock comes back!!!!!!

KSFB_Clean.jpg.cbd6e9aede91c1b593b181ff49950b20.jpg

The other Covid Denier and Anti Vaxer of the two Wesley of no keel fame also hot out the blocks who also gave Eases post about Meli a Likey for added traction and also the same Lawyer.

Maybe Clean is his Lawyer someone thinks. :o

On 5/31/2021 at 7:25 AM, Wess said:
On 5/31/2021 at 4:54 AM, jack_sparrow said:

Touch wood.

Still here. Still laughing at the mental case. But it’s a special weekend that we dedicate to others so kinda busy. Have fun and hope you find your meds.

Wes_Clean.jpg.05da8bba000a7ebc93fb8da69ca05140.jpg

Then there is Hoppy travelling to every corner of the bloody launch pad holding waving around a lite match wearing HiViz..

5 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

The bitter Fijian sock seem to like highlighting ignores. Very much a Jerk Swallower tactic.  

5 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I will only say this once.

I agree with you totally.

I suspect this may be repeated and we cannot resume normal business until Jack is flicked to gets back to taking his pills

6 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Fixed.

With the down votes, you summed him up perfectly as a sook.

6 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Someone made a long post as if someone cares (or reads) what they write.

and hot his heals his Melbourne Black Brother 

2 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

You bothered to read his diatribe? More than 1/3 of my screen and, well, life is too short.

Carry on :D

2 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

well, maybe yourself

Now Dark got a special mention in that open letter for saying he hadn't read my "Step into my shoes - what would you do post" when he had replied to it 4 times...

....and also is the leader of @Fiji Bitteris my sock pack led by LB to attack anyone who might suggest he is a serial on-line bully or even just excessive. I'm expecting to be branded as @AJ Oliver sock any day now.

2087582235_OpenLetter_JSPoisonPillShitList-INORDER_DarkCloudFijiAJOliver.jpg.2a3ec0bceeb21f546b5b7f8bdd8315f9.jpg

So there there is three of the eight who have stopped and maybe read Scooters writing on the wall;

- Sail4KoolAId the 2X Jack thread king that helped make it 4 so one Jack thread every 14 days since 3 April his first.

- Pirate added after the list for hitting the legal 'third rail' in reply to my open letter (and who LB outed in a PM to me) that made himself look like a complete dick for saying he googled Eagle St Lawyers, found over 140 (so he counted them) and wondered if there was a Lawyer in the house to help him choose which one it is and how would I have briefed them for an action I'm not taking, but LB is.  Fucking genius.

- and Wayne who really should not be on the list, but loves pedo slurs.

We will wait and see what happens then.

2 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

Jack and socks, why not head down to the local for a pint or 3?

Tinder can only achieve so much

The team is getting tiresome. I'm getting RSI from scrolling past all the BS.

4 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I'm getting RSI from scrolling past all the BS.

The silly cunt doesn't realise that most people these days wont read an email that is longer than 2 paragraphs

40 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

If anyone uses my name in vane, that's for me to sort out, not you.

Which Meli is exactly what I said.

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

1 minute ago, Dark Cloud said:
6 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I'm getting RSI from scrolling past all the BS.

The silly cunt doesn't realise that most people these days wont read an email that is longer than 2 paragraphs

13 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Now Dark got a special mention in that open letter for saying he hadn't read my "Step into my shoes - what would you do post" when he had replied to it 4 times...

1 minute ago, Alhadder said:

Oh dear it looks like this thread is the next one to go 

One way to stop that isn't it.

15 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

So there there is three of the eight who have stopped and maybe read Scooters writing on the wall;

2 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

I learned long ago to never ask 2 questions in one email. 

3 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I learned long ago to never ask 2 questions in one email. 

yeah, they might answer the first, and certainly wont the second

5 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

Jack - what is this so called scooter rules. Care to share ?

Shouldn't have used the plural. Scooter rule would have done. :lol:

1 hour ago, 00seven said:
1 hour ago, Dark Cloud said:

Jack and socks, why not head down to the local for a pint or 3?

Tinder can only achieve so much

The team is getting tiresome. I'm getting RSI from scrolling past all the BS.

007 I told you here you didn't make the shit list. even though your the team mascot and flag bearer for some very good reasons apart from your IQ 

The shit list very easily added to as Pirate found out.

I will let you know when that has happened 

Where did I mention meli?

Which quote?

Didn't say you did.

And you only have one playbook and only one move.

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"So in a conversation you started about "misunderstanding and misrepresenting what others have posted"

Quite an achievement.

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

Shouldn't have used the plural. Scooter rule would have done

Up until today you both replied to posts in the blown up thread multiple times with Scooters rules sitting under a 7 foot high font

And you scroll past them today.

No wonder the shit list inclusions are who they are.

Scroll down the page to the "abbreviated rules" button.

It will save you from reading a 600 word post of vomit

Pre schoolers wearing big persons clthes.

Won't find it in site rules yet and it was directed particularly at those on the shit list...hence how the shit list came into being and is in Scooters posesion

The new rule is dated 26 May PM US PDT

It ends with this which requires no imagination.

"I have thinned the heard here from time to time, and i won't hesitate to do it again, and the bans will be permanent if I do.

I don't want to do that, so I am telling, not asking, to chill right the fuck out. Understood?"

Google the word "understood" would be my suggestion.

10 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
1 hour ago, Alhadder said:

Oh dear it looks like this thread is the next one to go :wacko:

It would be fine if people just stopped engaging.

It's embarrassing.

Yes should stop engaging to stop the thread and themselves being blown up.

3 have done so

If they don't stop engaging then I will keep embarrassing them using their embarrassing words.....

..... though I think that embarrassing over their own words is beyond the means of anyone from what I have witnessed since 30 April.

So simply adds to their shit list standing CV.

Pirate added after the list for hitting the legal 'third rail' in reply to my open letter (and who LB outed in a PM to me) that made himself look like a complete dick for saying he googled Eagle St Lawyers, found over 140 (so he counted them) and wondered if there was a Lawyer in the house to help him choose which one it is and how would I have briefed them for an action I'm not taking, but LB is.  Fucking genius.

Look, I must admit that regrettably English is my first language, so unfortunately I am struggling to comprehend exactly what this means, except,

"How would I have briefed them for an action I'm not taking."

Lawyer's words Mr Sparrow. And if you brief other legal practitioners in Eagle Street (and you said you met with them) then that means you are a solicitor and not barrister (letting the Committee Chairperson off the hook).

So which practicing mentally unhinged solicitor, who is a member of RQYS, and has known LB for 40 years are you?

TIME OUT: @Editor 3 threads have gone now. This shitfight probably won't stop. @jack_sparrow is showing signs of psychological injury which will not improve by his continued involvement here. Yes, it is not totally his fault. Yes, he has a case that @LB 15 has turned his fury, sarcasm, and scorn upon Jack in response to what seems to have been an attack on his character and business.

But step back and think, whose mental health will get worse if this goes on? He won't quit voluntarily for that very reason. Scooter, this is your domain, you have a responsibility here. You have to block, ban, remove, @jack_sparrowfor his own wellbeing.

I'll admit it, I started commenting on Jack's posts, then I started arguing against his statements, then I posted facts (including my own image) to counter his inaccuracies, then I started taking the piss out of him over his lies, then I turned on him to call him out, humiliate and expose him. And still he kept on, and on, and on. He is not well.

This is not making me a great person and neither are the others who have done the same. But @jack_sparrow is not mentally well and his future is in your hands.

I'm taking my own individual action. No more posts about Jack from this Irate Pirate.

Why is the rum always gone?