• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Snaggs, I'm not dismissing all of you folks.   Just most of them.   I've lived in the US, Korea, Japan, Germany, and Poland.  Each country has its charms and its problems.  I was in the A

Oh…..I got stories…… ‘One of our beach towns had a crazy local everybody called “The French Lady”. I think she was homeless but not sure. She was thin….complete grey hair worn in a big single bra

glad we don't have to watch Keith moon ...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Left Shift said:
3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Concur.  Unfortunately, both the perpetrators and victims of racism see value in perpetuating the raci$m narrative.  

That is just plain ignorant both-siderism.    

That's not fair.

The Merc. is very concerned about The Blacks.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/pumpkin-domestic-battery-082963

A Florida Man is accused of striking his girlfriend with a pumpkin and its innards during a 2 AM confrontation yesterday in the couple’s apartment,

Police say that when they responded to the couple’s Largo residence, the victim was “covered in pumpkin seeds and pulp.” Garisto, cops noted, was “heavily intoxicated while engaged in a verbal argument with his girlfriend.”

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

Ime am siure he wase hopeng you woude licke it Finnbare.                                                        :)

OK, now most of the time I understand you, eventually, but "Finnbare"???

4 hours ago, Black Sox said:

Seriously?

That leopard skin pattern with that shade of blue - what were you thinking?

Hey, cut me some slack.  That was a long time ago, maybe I was high, or tripping, or something!

I wanted to buy a brand new Lada Niva 4x4 a few years ago but the damn thing was just too small for my almost 6'6" frame.  The Niva is quite simple and easy to repair if not a bit spartan (or if you prefer, 'functional') compared to today's vehicles.  You can see why I would have trouble fitting in it.

Interior Lada 4×4 Urban [DE-spec] (21214-57) '2015–19

Just in case there are doubters, here is a photo of me in the Army in Germany in 1975.  And a couple of years later.  Note that the physique has changed but the hair hasn't.

I have no idea how Bravo found that photo of me.   :lol:

image.png.ec9eada09c8caabd20529af113412371.pngimage.png.7e1ae6436333f32927b3771cbf3eaf74.png    

• Like 3
2 hours ago, burndoc said:

after my aggravated morning. I needed this. Brought a smile back. Thanks BnG

hehehe  happy to be of service 

next time ya get all aggro, just stare at my avatar for an hour.. She'll reset yer clock!

• Like 2
On 10/20/2020 at 2:44 PM, Left Shift said:

That is just plain ignorant both-siderism.    

BS.  It's not just "bothsiderism".  It is a fact that there are groups out there, even some who are "representative" of people of color, who see political and monetary value in perpetuating racism.  Don't tell me you think racism can only be perpetrated or used for gain by white folk. 

It doesn't mean they are equal in their impact as racism perpetrated by blatant white supremacists.  But there are plenty of white AND black folk who profit off of the perpetuation of racism and need it to continue in order to gain and maintain power.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

He paid for it later I'm sure but sometimes dad jokes are funny!

He has a daughter that plays with a Ouija board?

I think that was payback.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I woude loose thet recipee............             :)

I did not quite understand what you mumbled 

You would use dat recipe?

Oh my 

39 minutes ago, Cruisin Loser said:

19864.thumb.jpg.55958864dedd844eba29c991bd494ba1.jpg

I truly DON'T want to know what you were looking for when you came across that!! :P

10 hours ago, Proneshooter said:

You know it is a bad date when you have to ask is that cottage cheese or do you have a yeast infection?

That's why I always bring a spoon on the first date.

Why pass up a free meal.

11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

That's not LONQR, that is flat out disgusting.

yeah its disgusting,    but we'll go down on a woman, and some may tongue punch her asshole,  but those same folk will ask for a clean fork after they've dropped theirs on the ground at a restaurant...

this is an old one..

https://pulptastic.com/craft-beers-are-so-2015/

Vagina Beer Made From A Model’s Vaginal Yeast Set To Hit The Shelves

12 hours ago, Marcjsmith said:

yeah its disgusting,    but we'll go down on a woman, and some may tongue punch her asshole,  but those same folk will ask for a clean fork after they've dropped theirs on the ground at a restaurant...

this is an old one..

https://pulptastic.com/craft-beers-are-so-2015/

Vagina Beer Made From A Model’s Vaginal Yeast Set To Hit The Shelves

there's are millions of variations of yeast,   just because it exists doesn't mean it's suitable for bread or beer

1 hour ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

there's are millions of variations of yeast,   just because it exists doesn't mean it's suitable for bread or beer

Kind of like just because penicillin is mold based doesn’t mean its smart to eat bread with a green crust?

24 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I cane shrtten that sentience.........            :)

see             :)

there is something LONQR about Snaggie offering grammar corrections..

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Naunhtey Nun lookes licke a swingere!                                                :)

BozoBozo is hanging out with VWAP these days?

1 hour ago, Marcjsmith said:

You sir. Win the internet for the day.   Well played.  

nahhh, Snags' grammar is ok, it's his spelling that is off the charts.

On 10/14/2020 at 4:58 PM, Left Shift said:

The more I look at that map, while there are certainly lots of good people and critters threatened by those potential flows, there is almost nothing of cultural value that would be lost except for:

*  The snowy top of the mountain

*  The Lodge at Paradise

*  The bird sanctuary at Nisqually Reach.  

Everything else along those paths that has been constructed by humans is pretty much 20th Century trash.  

You can expand that map significantly and there's not much of cultural value to be lost. The Aboriginal stuff has long since been eradicated and you can visualize the Pompei style excavations of the various residents puzzling anthropologists of the future. 

13 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

Image may contain: text that says 'What in the Crystal Meth Making, Natty Daddy Drinking,Pa Mall Smoking,Jerry Springer Watching Sweat Stained Wife Beater Shit Is This?!?!? BGK4518 BGH4518'

That would be a 1968 or 69 Pontiac Tempest.   Probably not the GTO.

Just missing the tow hitch.

15 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aBmz3EP_460swp.webp

That's about the equivalent of finding Pumpkin Spice Beer in the US.  I.e., not at all. 

In Yokohama, there is the Ramen Museum of Japan.  Recently built near the waterfront and not a small edifice at all.  Quite a popular tourist destination, in fact.

2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

That's about the equivalent of finding Pumpkin Spice Beer in the US.  I.e., not at all. 

In Yokohama, there is the Ramen Museum of Japan.  Recently built near the waterfront and not a small edifice at all.  Quite a popular tourist destination, in fact.

any pumpkin beer is an anathema 

On 11/5/2020 at 8:13 AM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aBmz3EP_460swp.webp

Y'all do realize that there is no Maruchan Ramen Beer right?

However this effort from Ft Worth,Texas is real.  Maybe GMD should find some and taste it for the team.  Cup o Beer

cup-o-beer.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

still better than pumpkin beer,  one brewer was making a mesquite smoked porter,   my phrase is "it's like drinking a bbq"

Well, as long as it doesn't taste like Budweiser, I suppose it's OK.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Left Shift said:
2 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

still better than pumpkin beer,  one brewer was making a mesquite smoked porter,   my phrase is "it's like drinking a bbq"

Well, as long as it doesn't taste like Budweiser, I suppose it's OK.

Theire our thinges thet taste wourse then Bud, I juste dointte wantte to gette graffic.....................                 :)

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

Theire our thinges thet taste wourse then Bud, I juste dointte wantte to gette graffic.....................                 :)

Would that involve room service in a Moscow hotel?