• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Snaggs, I'm not dismissing all of you folks.   Just most of them.   I've lived in the US, Korea, Japan, Germany, and Poland.  Each country has its charms and its problems.  I was in the A

glad we don't have to watch Keith moon ...

The very rare and endangered Labrador Seal.  

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, slap said:

What could possibly go wrong?

How much time do you have?....That thing looks like a cross between Linda Blair and asparagus soup....

not sure if this is NQR or fucking perfect... quite possibly the best use of a pontoon boat ever. 

May be an image of text that says 'WHEN IT'S CHEAPER TO BUY A BOAT THAN PAY FOR LUMBER.'

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

not sure if this is NQR or fucking perfect... quite possibly the best use of a pontoon boat ever. 

May be an image of text that says 'WHEN IT'S CHEAPER TO BUY A BOAT THAN PAY FOR LUMBER.'

Jean-yuss......

It fell down mid-pee.  No way for him to tell, aim, react or change tack.

Noise may have been a clue, but there is a bee hive in the attic.

mmmmm PB&J deviled eggs!!

May be an image of food and indoor

19 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

Do I give this a like, or a dislike?   

12 minutes ago, Windward said:

Do I give this a like, or a dislike?   

either way ..... 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

anQvY9z_700bwp.webp

He must’ve been inspired by my boat.  (Maintaining watch isn’t a bad thing).

5 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Shoudentte that be maintaineng "aime"...............            :)

Echolocation isn’t perfect but pissing over the pushpit isn’t subtle when threading between fishing boats.   Better a mess then a swim, if there’s a gust.   The bedpan isn’t appreciated by mixed company,    https://www.carewell.com/product/medegen-male-urinal/

7% of American men believe they could take a grizzly bear unarmed and 9% fancy their chances against an elephant. At the other end of the scale, 28% of American men and women did not believe they had the wherewithal to defeat a rat unarmed and 31% did not rate their chances against a house cat:

got to love rednecks...

On 5/18/2021 at 1:30 PM, Bump-n-Grind said:

meh a waste of a good egg, you go to all that trouble to get a good hardboiled egg, peel them nicely, and then cut them in half; could have just as easily mashed up the yolk with a little curry, mayo and a little salt and pepper it would have been perfect..

• Like 1
On 5/19/2021 at 12:31 PM, Burning Man said:

793126233_TeslaWTF.thumb.jpeg.db9b3913e2da0a575e77ba8330e5a078.jpeg

FL LONQR

There were stupid fucks doing this shit all this past weekend and into this week in NC (and up/down the eastern states by all reports); started seeing it while driving down Saturday in southern Kentucky rednecks were filling anything large or small that held liquid with gas: milk jugs, paint thinner cans, you name it. Containers crammed in trunks and the back of SUVs along with a gaggle of kids and dogs in the backseats, absolutely insane. I filled the Expedition in Tennessee knowing there would be nothing in Carolina for a few days (fortunately it has a big tank), a few places were gradually getting fuel again early Monday but there was nothing until then. Still many stations without gas when I left on Tuesday but pretty easy to find; people were still doing stupid shit, I’m surprised there aren’t more reports of fires.

7 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

meh a waste of a good egg, you go to all that trouble to get a good hardboiled egg, peel them nicely, and then cut them in half; could have just as easily mashed up the yolk with a little curry, mayo and a little salt and pepper it would have been perfect..

Put a small piece of crispy bacon on top of the devilled bit, and top with a tiny dot of hot sauce. 

It's a thing of beauty. 

PB&J, that's NQR.

11 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aK68wEg_460swp.webp

So close! Driver narrowly misses the 'target' in billboard sign crash -  World News - Mirror Online

I think I can... I think I can.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, silent bob said:

Do you know how to recycle a condom?  Turn it inside out, and shake the fuck out of it!

Or as the old story goes "the regiment has decided to repair"

2 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i'm sure it's a joke..

Well obviously.

But it's still just nasty.

2 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

well I'd expect a crab to know..

I think it was Jon Stewart some years back that did an anti pubes trimming satire, to "Save the Crabs"!!

• Like 1
On 5/13/2021 at 10:00 PM, Snaggletooth said:

:)

did you his last album cover? neither did him...

7 hours ago, Pipe Dream said:

From better days

The Cirrus is the plane with a parachute.  Maybe the owner need to deploy the chute in an emergency.  Perhaps after that experience the owner decided flying wasn't for him so he repurposed the plane.   

Organic dispersal after completion of one’s final ride in the safety of a vulvo.

9 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

Help me out her folks, there has to be a Fargo joke there somewhere.

Yeah, but how far would you go for that joke?

• Like 1
On 5/31/2021 at 11:37 AM, floating dutchman said:

Help me out her folks, there has to be a Fargo joke there somewhere.

Then there was the tree trimming crew where a guy got pulled in….part way……we knew it wasn’t going to be a good call when we pulled up and spotted a dog leaving with…..a part. 

15 hours ago, Poodle56 said:

0B171C97-3A9A-4F33-87FC-0D181F72FAC2.jpeg

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry, but as someone who works in the auto-industry, I see this sort of stuff all the time.

Phone, Poop, and Husband: Wife on the phone with husband:  -1 don't know what to do. It's so cold and  the car doesn't turn on. And now the dashboard  is showing a picture of a man taking a shit  Come quickly!  :- What?! Can you send me a photo?  -Sure, here it goes:

image.jpeg

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry, but as someone who works in the auto-industry, I see this sort of stuff all the time.

Phone, Poop, and Husband: Wife on the phone with husband:  -1 don't know what to do. It's so cold and  the car doesn't turn on. And now the dashboard  is showing a picture of a man taking a shit  Come quickly!  :- What?! Can you send me a photo?  -Sure, here it goes:

image.jpeg

just like the wife trying to find 710 fluid

bK9Vyna.jpg

15 hours ago, Point Break said:

Then there was the tree trimming crew where a guy got pulled in….part way……we knew it wasn’t going to be a good call when we pulled up and spotted a dog leaving with…..a part. 

Animals especially marine animals are surprisingly opportunistic when it comes to that sort of thing. Stories.....

Sooner or later you are gonna have to put pen to paper! :P

WL

On 6/1/2021 at 9:56 PM, Point Break said:

DUDE!  How's the book coming along?  Which chapter is this ^^??

On 6/2/2021 at 12:13 PM, Marcjsmith said:

bK9Vyna.jpg

I actually laughed out loud at that.  :lol:

On 6/2/2021 at 12:13 PM, Marcjsmith said:

bK9Vyna.jpg

Reminds me of the woman who walked into the repair shop saying her ford fiso was making a funny noise. The mechanic headed out to the lot and found this,

image.png.75473120e221c83a5bd1b9edb4b929bc.png

They told her it was just a loose nut behind the wheel and sent her on her way.

I'm still trying to figure out which way that car tried to go thru the window ..

e9fca3a3_701a_4232_9e9f_b0612cbbf209_57850a456b60965b67520956cc5f83c7ed3e3bdb.jpeg.jpg

4 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

I'm still trying to figure out which way that car tried to go thru the window ..

e9fca3a3_701a_4232_9e9f_b0612cbbf209_57850a456b60965b67520956cc5f83c7ed3e3bdb.jpeg.jpg

When I was a teenager some friends and I came across a scene like that one night - a Triumph Spitfire had done the exact same thing - nailed the window like it was well aimed.

Did I mention we were all on acid?

It was such a bizarre sight that a couple of us went back the next day to make certain we had actually seen it.

8 hours ago, D.M.D. said:

image_734305e6d3e3c5c46ec144aeaab61174e59c4142.png

image_fdb979b89237e980784506365ae7c74a6d10cc13.png

Hey, I'm only exploiting them by drinking milk.

Ain't zealotry wunnerful?

9 hours ago, D.M.D. said:

image_734305e6d3e3c5c46ec144aeaab61174e59c4142.png

People aren't being abducted by aliens anymore, too.    Maybe the aliens were scared away by the presence of all those mobile phone cameras.

10 minutes ago, slap said:

People aren't being abducted by aliens anymore, too.    Maybe the aliens were scared away by the presence of all those mobile phone cameras.

Yes, the number of miracles decreased precipitously as the number of cameras increased. Curious, that.

• Like 2
On 6/13/2021 at 10:34 AM, Bump-n-Grind said:

one helluva launch angle from the street.  maybe the house is at the end of a T intersection...

• Like 1
On 6/13/2021 at 4:16 PM, slap said:

I always thought it was because they caught their limit and the season closed for a couple of decades. Sounds like they're getting ready to reopen though with all these military sightings! 

WL

• Like 1
On 6/13/2021 at 4:16 PM, slap said:

They were never scared away. They just changed their business model to Live Probe Cams.

17 minutes ago, Irrational 14 said:

They were never scared away. They just changed their business model to Live Probe Cams.

I'm not going to "like" this post, because, ... well, you know.

But this is funny!   A+

Female weight lifter's hopes and dreams are in jeopardy after injury.

https://babylonbee.com/news/female-weightlifter-suffers-tragic-testicle-injury-just-weeks-before-tokyo-olympics

Hubbard said while she's disappointed she won’t be able to live out her Olympic dreams this year, that’s just the way it goes. “Sometimes your testicles get in the way,” Hubbard said. “That’s just something we gals have to deal with.” 

I'll tell you what ain't right, cottonwood trees. 

I live in a town that was once called cottonwood, on cottonwood creek at the base of cottonwood pass.

Damn things are puking cotton right now, drifting along the streets. No matter how attentive I am about keeping doors shut they swirl around the shop floor.

They're natures way of saying Fuck You.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, bmiller said:

I live in a town that was once called cottonwood, on cottonwood creek at the base of cottonwood pass.

Damn things are puking cotton right now, drifting along the streets. No matter how attentive I am about keeping doors shut they swirl around the shop floor.

They're natures way of saying Fuck You.

Good news is I found a hole in the wall leading to the basement because the cottonwood seeds blew in through it. 

2 hours ago, bmiller said:

They're one of natures myriad ways of saying Fuck You.

FTFY