23 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

No, it isn't. 

I was refering to age of movies,  not to people. 

Hell I'm 49, and my mind still thinks I'm in my teens.  I still act like a dumb teenager.

Body reminds me of my age on a regular basis though.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Snaggs, I'm not dismissing all of you folks.   Just most of them.   I've lived in the US, Korea, Japan, Germany, and Poland.  Each country has its charms and its problems.  I was in the A

Oh…..I got stories…… ‘One of our beach towns had a crazy local everybody called “The French Lady”. I think she was homeless but not sure. She was thin….complete grey hair worn in a big single bra

glad we don't have to watch Keith moon ...

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

All in a day’s work?

AC71CE92-C2A5-407D-B104-03F90D1369C0.jpeg

Calling BS on this one.  No guy would ever put up with that smell and the knowledge that they would be next on the wall.  Unless they were drunk, or desperate, or both.  Or she's hot.  Or it's Tuesday.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Calling BS on this one.  No guy would ever put up with that smell and the knowledge that they would be next on the wall.  Unless they were drunk, or desperate, or both.  Or she's hot.  Or it's Tuesday.

now I know why you call yourself rain man..

14 hours ago, Rain Man said:

they say never stick your dick in crazy.   All well and and good until you stick your dick in crazy.  There is no coming back from that.   Well there is likely a lot of coming, some of which may be on her back...  or while shes on her back....

52 minutes ago, slap said:

kn6q5rsyz7081.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

One of those people who eat/drink in the grocery store and get to the line with half munched chips and soda.

Can't you wait 5 min to get outside?  I know you are super important and busy and all that...  

On 11/16/2021 at 12:05 AM, herbie verstinx said:

So 500,000 clients

Lets say the avg 6 inch dick, 40 strokes per fuck, Thats 3,000,000 inches, 250,000 feet, thats 47.3 miles of dick she devoured! Impressive

40 strokes? You leave 'em 5-10% fucked?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Windward said:

One of those people who eat/drink in the grocery store and get to the line with half munched chips and soda.

Can't you wait 5 min to get outside?  I know you are super important and busy and all that...  

You seem wound a little tight this Thanksgiving season.  Always a stressful time for some but there is help available, even for those who prefer self-care.

turquil-medicated-turkey-meme.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, slap said:

Combination Jesus butt plug / taco holder:

vybruwo4q5081.jpg

My poor, sweaty imagination keeps thinking of it properly "installed" and loaded with two tacos.  With condiment cups sitting in the the little circles.  And a third "taco" just waiting below.

All blessed by our lord.  

What a way to say grace.

4 hours ago, Left Shift said:

My poor, sweaty imagination keeps thinking of it properly "installed" and loaded with two tacos.  With condiment cups sitting in the the little circles.  And a third "taco" just waiting below.

All blessed by our lord.  

What a way to say grace.

You have a sweaty imagination?  Do you say "sweddy" and chuckle?  I would.

7 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

A folding Jesus Taco holding butplug with incorporated knuckle duster.

Is the knuckle duster incorporated so it can be inserted really firmly?

I've seen some weird S&M shit over the years but I think that one takes the podium.

7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Is the knuckle duster incorporated so it can be inserted really firmly?

I've seen some weird S&M shit over the years but I think that one takes the podium.

When you are eating a taco with one hand a good grip with the other hand is probably necessary for proper insertion.

13 hours ago, Tax Man said:

On a larger scale

One of the super yachts had the calcs done to get through the Panama canal. They had to induce a 12 deg heel with water bags off the boom. The max height is around 57m, the captain took a few days to get the reefs out of his sphincter muscle afterwards.

I know of a new build in planning stage where they are considering a top section of mast to be removable to get through.

7 hours ago, chester said:

made me look...Snopes says nopes but i was compelled to type it into a search engine.

Well, some would say Snopes hasn't been an accurate fact checker in some time.  What does it say about this one?

semtexlax.png

18 hours ago, RedTuna said:

Well, some would say Snopes hasn't been an accurate fact checker in some time.  What does it say about this one?

semtexlax.png

You really just should have said what you meant.  I. E. "red tuna doesn't like snopes because facts aren't particularly friendly to bullshitters". 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

You really just should have said what you meant.  I. E. "red tuna doesn't like snopes because facts aren't particularly friendly to bullshitters Caveat Lector". 

FIFY

8 minutes ago, slap said:

You are grasping at ancient history dude......

By
Tess De La Mare
  • 18:45, 1 Dec 2015
  • UPDATED19:20, 1 Dec 2015
18 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

Sooo, being so smashed you think a woman is a Panda gets you of attempted rape?

I know he's a lawyer and all but still.

Aren't those people called "Furries".

It's a fetish category.

18 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

Sooo, being so smashed you think a woman is a Panda gets you of attempted rape?

I know he's a lawyer and all but still.

and there was really no attempted rape.. 

‘When I first saw him I couldn’t see much, I thought he had an apron on, he wasn’t wearing trousers or a jacket, it was like a costume, and when he went to the window and turned around I could see his bottom – I think he had a G-String on.’

She added: ‘He was quiet and calm, it was really weird and he moved really slowly, he started to walk out slowly back to the door, back to where he had been standing when I first woke up.’

MORE : Watch have-a-go heroes bring down £1million jewellery thieves

After Moran left, she said she ran to her live-in nanny’s room and locked herself and her children in until the police arrived.

They found him in the basement of the flats, still wearing fishnet stockings and a G-string.

In a police interview he said: ‘I honestly didn’t see a woman on the bed, I didn’t see any children in the bed, I honestly thought it was a big panda bear in the bed, that’s what it looked like to me.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:08 PM, RedTuna said:
On 11/21/2021 at 1:31 PM, Grrr... said:

You really just should have said what you meant.  I. E. "red tuna doesn't like snopes because facts aren't particularly friendly to bullshitters Caveat Lector". 

FIFY

Is that Hannibal's brother?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ishmael said:
On 11/21/2021 at 5:08 PM, RedTuna said:
On 11/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, Grrr... said:

FIFY

Is that Hannibal's brother?

sistere           :)

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I wonder how it is, eaten cold from the can.

Just……don’t……

I have eaten Spam cold from the can…..but I was really really hungry and didn’t have time to heat it. It was……not memorable.

I will say if you put the can on the engine block while the engine is running pumping water for an extended period that the Spam heats up nicely……however……it’s important to crack the can slightly open or it causes a real mess……never mind how I know or what my Captain said to me afterwards…..

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I wonder how it is, eaten cold from the can.

Ask anyone that was in the military that's ever eaten C rations.  

I've eaten cold C rats that made that Thanksgiving dinner in a can look attractive.  The key to the Pork Slices in Gravy was to pull the 1/4" thick layer of white, congealed fat off of the top and throw it away to get to the almost edible treasure below.  The scrambled eggs were a real treat once you got past the green color that almost matched the OD green can that they were packed in.  I believe the C rats I ate in the 1970s were canned in the 1950s for the Korean war.  Today's soldiers bitch about MREs, those kids have no idea...

21 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Ask anyone that was in the military that's ever eaten C rations.  

I've eaten cold C rats that made that Thanksgiving dinner in a can look attractive.  The key to the Pork Slices in Gravy was to pull the 1/4" thick layer of white, congealed fat off of the top and throw it away to get to the almost edible treasure below.  The scrambled eggs were a real treat once you got past the green color that almost matched the OD green can that they were packed in.  I believe the C rats I ate in the 1970s were canned in the 1950s for the Korean war.  Today's soldiers bitch about MREs, those kids have no idea...

The pork and beans were pretty good…

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Point Break said:

The pork and beans were pretty good…

Some of them weren't too bad if you could heat them up.  Eaten cold out of the can, huddled under a useless poncho in the cold rain was an entirely different experience altogether.  But when you were hungry enough, anything tasted good.  But who didn't love the Peach Slices in Heavy Syrup.  Heaven in an OD can!  And if you were really lucky you got a little, 20 year old package of 4 stale Marlboros instead of the non filter Lucky Strikes.  :lol:

I worked with a guy who when we worked out of town would not go to dinner with the rest of the crew. He stayed in his motel room and had a single can of Campbells chicken noodle soup, cold right out of the can, and several cans of Coors. Every single night. Damn good journeymen though, I learned a lot from him.

My dad spent a lot of solo time in his camper, he stocked it with various canned goods with all the labels removed. Dinner was always a surprise. The remainder of his diet was no surprise, all Budweiser.

1 hour ago, sailm8 said:

Ham and Motherfuckers were the worst.  I didn't smoke so I could trade for fruit cocktail.

I actually like lima beans, so I never went hungry.  

Depending on the situation, I might give up my fruit cocktail if you had the Marlboros.  Luckys or Pall Malls, no way! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

to a starving man, it's a feast...

Starving……yes. Really really multi day hungry……for me anyway….I think not. I have eaten every form of prepackaged meals from the “rats” in the military to the various iterations of MRE’s (we said that stands for “Meals Requiring Emesis”. ) It has gotten better. 

4 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Starving……yes. Really really multi day hungry……for me anyway….I think not. I have eaten every form of prepackaged meals from the “rats” in the military to the various iterations of MRE’s (we said that stands for “Meals Requiring Emesis”. ) It has gotten better. 

what no cold pizza out of the box sitting on top of the garbage can in college? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Point Break said:

Prepared meal packaging has been transformed over the years.

Remember these things?

Things I miss: The Swanson TV Dinner | Boing Boing

Now a lot of the prepared food is better than many, even most people can cook from scratch.

What I don't understand is how those old TV dinners can still be sold.

I mean, who buys them? The same people who buy SPAM?

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Remember these things?

Now a lot of the prepared food is better than many, even most people can cook from scratch.

Don't make that linkage when in Hawaii.  Mmmm, fried spam, pineapple slices, Hawaiian rolls, and guava nectar for breakfast!

• Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, Go Left said:

Don't make that linkage when in Hawaii.  Mmmm, fried spam, pineapple slices, Hawaiian rolls, and guava nectar for breakfast!

I gained 10 lbs just reading this breakfast idea.  Sugar and fat.

Mmmm... doughnuts.

8 hours ago, Go Left said:

Sitting in the courtyard of the Pioneer Hotel, can't be beat.  Then go surf it off.

I'm puzzled.  Which of the following words merit the downvotes???

1.  Hawaii

2.  Mmmmm

3.  Spam

4.  Pineapple Slice

5.  Hawaiian Rolls

6.  Guava

7.  Courtyard

8.  Pioneer Hotel

9.  Surf

My suspicion is that it's either "Mmmmmm" or "Courtyard".

11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Remember these things?

Yeah,….we had those growing up. On TV trays……in front of the TV a couple nights a month….watching lost in space and time tunnel. 

Spam…….is a wonderfully portable meal that can be heated many ways. We used spam a few nights a month as well. Fried Spam or put in some hash. I think Mom and Pop picked it up when we were stationed in Hawaii/Kaneohe. I was just a pup….learned to swim in the bay. 

But……don’t eat spam anymore. That habit left years ago. 

• Like 1