it's all about perspective.

like a broken watch, that tat is correct from time to time.. lets say your sitting on the edge of an aft facing bunk in the v-berth of a northbound yacht about to lay back for some reverse cowgirl from this fine specimen....  

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Snaggs, I'm not dismissing all of you folks.   Just most of them.   I've lived in the US, Korea, Japan, Germany, and Poland.  Each country has its charms and its problems.  I was in the A

Oh…..I got stories…… ‘One of our beach towns had a crazy local everybody called “The French Lady”. I think she was homeless but not sure. She was thin….complete grey hair worn in a big single bra

glad we don't have to watch Keith moon ...

Posted Images

Virginia Teen Left Furious When 'Dream Chaser' Tattoo Inked Backwards On His Arm

Dylan Harraway, a rapper from Virginia, US, recently spent two hours at his local tattoo parlour getting ‘Dream chaser’ inked across his arm. Initially, he was absolutely delighted with the results – until he met up with a pal, when the gaffe became quickly apparent.

I think the tattoo is in mirror writing, which would explain why the selfie he took in photo 1 looks OK (well, relatively so), and the actual photo, photo 2, shows the writing reversed. So he’s walking around with tattoo that is not just stupid in its concept, its stupid in its execution.

If i am right, how the fuck did the tattoo “artist” do it in reverse? Surely that’s very difficult.

I O)n the other hand, (I know), maybe we’ve been punked by someone posting reversed photos, in which case I’ve just wasted a good 10 minutes,

33 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

I think the tattoo is in mirror writing, which would explain why the selfie he took in photo 1 looks OK (well, relatively so), and the actual photo, photo 2, shows the writing reversed. So he’s walking around with tattoo that is not just stupid in its concept, its stupid in its execution.

If i am right, how the fuck did the tattoo “artist” do it in reverse? Surely that’s very difficult.

I O)n the other hand, (I know), maybe we’ve been punked by someone posting reversed photos, in which case I’ve just wasted a good 10 minutes,

The whole tat looks photoshoped, so yea.  total waste of time.

2 hours ago, bmiller said:

More like humans are way more attracted to avalanches. 

hmmm...

Well funded studies have found that humans that die in avalanches are 90% the cause of the avalanche that kills them.

Love is complicated! 

I survived a small avalanche that I created at Squaw Valley (in bounds) after a hike up to Headwall - snow over the lift tower... The boys went that way and I went the other way.

Digging myself out, completely alone, above treeline and lift service was an interesting experience! 

Killer fresh tracks afterwards. Oh, to be young again.....

The so-called revolutionaries who were busted for rioting at a New Afrikan Black Panther Party rally took a break from their yacht club lives and modeling careers to be a part of the mayhem.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/inside-the-privileged-lives-of-protesters-busted-for-manhattan-riots/

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, VWAP said:

The so-called revolutionaries who were busted for rioting at a New Afrikan Black Panther Party rally took a break from their yacht club lives and modeling careers to be a part of the mayhem.

It mackes foire greate convo at Sunfish Barre, Grenichers eate it up.........                    :)

18 hours ago, VWAP said:

https://notthebee.com/article/lululemon-which-is-worth-40-billion-and-sells-128-yoga-pants-promotes-resist-capitalism-event

Lululemon, which is worth $40 billion and sells $128 yoga pants, promotes "resist capitalism" event

a.k.a. leftist hypochrisy...

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Anyone who thinks Lululemon is a "leftist" organization needs to get out a bit more.   

A Left-Shift organization perhaps?

Just thinking out loud here...  carry on.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Anyone who thinks Lululemon is a "leftist" organization needs to get out a bit more.   

i would, if it wasn't for the quarantine:P

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Left Shift said:

personally, I think they should be nominated best company in the last two decades..  any company that promotes yoga pants and tight fitting shirts  has got my vote..

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

personally, I think they should be nominated best company in the last two decades..  any company that promotes yoga pants and tight fitting shirts  has got my vote..

Is it a strike against them or for them that they really don't want to sell any clothing to customers larger than a size 6.  

On 9/14/2020 at 12:26 AM, Gissie said:

FDA9330D-1C21-4697-9458-EC0D7E5578FC.jpeg.419f1bacee7c66793b560e3190e2a0b2.jpeg

On 9/14/2020 at 6:22 AM, d'ranger said:

Double parked?

"Drivers, be careful out there, the traffic is really stacked up on the roads today".

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Image may contain: outdoor

Why is the media not covering the fact that Raccoons are breaking wild hogs and riding them into battle against the opossums?

Cleare the racoones our manipullating niewes and divideng the species and encouragening them to turne on eache orthere............  notte facke niewes!                         :)

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i choose joy

untitled.jpg

There is EVERYTHING completely right with that photo!  Definitely out of place in a LONQR thread.  But appreciated all the same.

17 hours ago, Burning Man said:
20 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

so you quoted him...  good thinking..

No, I just needed everyone else to share in my misery.  You're welcome.  :P

Common JB, if BG hade confeste to the same sorte of actiones, you woude of gone on a "Gastone ist a twat waffelle" campaine foirre dayes.  Juste sayeng........             :)

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Cacoethesic Tom said:

It's easy to see how trailered boats wind up on top of their tow vehicles but how did that happen without damaging the back end of either car?

Was placed there for transporting. Was driving down the road in NZ, no tie downs, just sitting on top.

I guess a decent bit of breaking would get it off.

That's not a Dukes jump, that's a Blues Brothers jump.

If he had a 440 cubic inch plant, cop tires, cop shocks and cop suspension he would have gotten away with it.

58 minutes ago, Marcjsmith said:

A health official quoted by Tuoi Tre newspaper said the condoms were an extreme health risk to users, the AP reported. 

well shit,  isn't having sex in Vietnam in and of its self an extreme health risk...

Imported from China?