Restarting America Means People Will Die. So When Should We Do It?

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

79. 58 sail, 21 power. The latter gets the use these days (prior to CV19)   Lots of RC work here to build the fleet. 

I maxed out at 108 a few years ago.

Currently just 30.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're a smart guy. You're obviously aware that New Zealand is a suburb of Bondi, just round the corner from Random's joint in Queensland.  BJ can just yell over the fence at him.  Yes, the USA i

As much as I agree with the concept, I don't think it's possible to have a rational national discussion.  I don't think there's an appetite for a rational discussion on this board, let alone the great

Of course what I think has not bearing.  But the example was raised and I am free to render my opinion--if Bus Driver didn't want a reaction, he wouldn't have posted that.   I actually feel sorry for

Posted Images

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I maxed out at 108 a few years ago.

Currently just 30.

I just bought 15 pontoon floats 2m x 600mm x 600mm. NFI precisely what I'm going to build with all of them but something will occur to me. Got a 6 tonne flotation budget to work within.

FKT

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I just bought 15 pontoon floats 2m x 600mm x 600mm. NFI precisely what I'm going to build with all of them but something will occur to me. Got a 6 tonne flotation budget to work within.

FKT

600mm??  That's a pretty narrow pontoon.  

I thought , probably as many do , that Trump wants the meat packing plants open for the good of Americans WRONG! The man is a fucking scumbag

Trump push to keep meatpacking plants open comes as pork producers profit from China trade deal

Count Paris, TX was a town chomping at the bit to reopen, until this happened, oops Motto 'We're Dying To Restart The Economy"

PARIS, Texas (AP) – Barely a week ago, rural Lamar County could make a pretty good argument for Texas’ reopening on Friday.

Governor Abbott has long touted Texas’ rural communities as among those least impacted by the pandemic, but just days after Phase 1 reopening plans were announced last Monday, an outbreak has hit affected 65 residents of a nursing home in the rural county near the Oklahoma border. One has died.

10 hours ago, Female Canine Firestorm said:

600mm??  That's a pretty narrow pontoon.  

It's a *float*. You bolt a whole pile of them together to form a floating structure. Got 30mm holes in each corner for this reason. They're widely used by the fish farms to make catwalks, work platforms  etc. That's where these came from in fact.

I'm thinking of something like a biggish work platform/barge. Load capacity in the 4 tonne range. Draft maybe 150mm unloaded, 400mm fully loaded. We'll see what my boredom & creativity comes up with. Got to do some calcs based on weight of structure, see how much buoyancy I have to play with.

Delivery tomorrow, hopefully.

FKT

11 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

I thought , probably as many do , that Trump wants the meat packing plants open for the good of Americans WRONG! The man is a fucking scumbag

I thought he wanted to reopen them because his base is screaming

Hamberderers!!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

If normal, regular deaths are being written up as covid-19?  You need to explain why the normal regular deaths are 4 to 6 times what they normally are this time of year.

You moronic, vile, sack of shit.

1 minute ago, frenchie said:

If normal, regular deaths are being written up as covid-19?  You need to explain why the normal regular deaths are 4 to 6 times what they normally are this time of year.

You moronic, vile, sack of shit.

Bravo^2 prefers to live in a fact-free reality.

Americans grade Trump’s COVID-19 response worse than every state governor, poll finds

Americans in all 50 states say their governor is doing a better job responding to the coronavirus pandemic than President Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey found Trump had a wide disparity in approval even in some states with Republican governors.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article242416776.html

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I feel very sorry for you. Spending your days pouring over brain destroying rubbish.

Read a good book, learn a language, study Russian History, paint the shithouse blue..Or something. What a waste of the rest of your life.

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
8 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I feel very sorry for you. Spending your days pouring over brain destroying rubbish.

Read a good book, learn a language, study Russian History, paint the shithouse blue..Or something. What a waste of the rest of your life.

He is relying on the Daily Wire to tell him what to think.  And, let's be honest - this is BravoBravo - he just repeats what others say, in memes of copy-and-paste.

People lacking in intellectual horsepower are eager to let others make up their minds for them.

41 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Let's try this again, shitbag:

- over 18,000 deaths in NYC, March 11th to April 13

- normally would be about 4,000.

explain.

9 hours ago, Mid said:

Americans grade Trump’s COVID-19 response worse than every state governor, poll finds

Americans in all 50 states say their governor is doing a better job responding to the coronavirus pandemic than President Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey found Trump had a wide disparity in approval even in some states with Republican governors.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article242416776.html

Worse than that idiot in Georgia?

OUCH - that's gotta hurt.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Worse than that idiot in Georgia?

OUCH - that's gotta hurt.

Well, the Guv in Florida has decided that the state is no longer going to release Covid-19 case or death information. 

What you don't know can't hurt  you, right?  Open those beaches!!!! 

15 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Well, the Guv in Florida has decided that the state is no longer going to release Covid-19 case or death information. 

It’s the 2020 version of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. 
Don’t Test, Don’t Tell. 

It only kills democRATS, don’t worry. 

Trump is having a big economic pow wow at Camp David with an allstar cast including Jared & Ivanka and the new press secretary.  The plan? Get people back to work, another month of shutdown will cripple the economy and put the nails in Trumps election coffin.

"We're Dying To Save The Economy" stupid.  I mean what could go wrong, and what do you have to lose? 

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Trump is having a big economic pow wow at Camp David with an allstar cast including Jared & Ivanka and the new press secretary.  The plan? Get people back to work, another month of shutdown will cripple the economy and put the nails in Trumps election coffin.

"We're Dying To Save The Economy" stupid.  I mean what could go wrong, and what do you have to lose? 

Does he realise that over half of the senate he's screaming at to come back tomorrow (So he can fill all those judicial vacancies) are over 65..and most of the oldest are Republicans? 

https://infogalactic.com/info/List_of_current_United_States_Senators_by_age

image.thumb.png.5b19be1e25edcab7eafc372369d4c4c4.png

Just now, Shortforbob said:

Does he realise that over half of the senate he's screaming at to come back tomorrow (So he can fill all those judicial vacancies) are over 65..and most of the oldest are Republicans? 

image.thumb.png.5b19be1e25edcab7eafc372369d4c4c4.png

That's OK, they would be happy to die to keep the Dow up.

Our stay at home was extended.  Today, however, the number of people out and about was MUCH higher than last weekend.  Roads that were empty.. aren't.  About eight cars had blocked off a the school parking lot and kiddies were playing field hockey.  The policeman that normally sits in that parking lot was notably absent.  It really was a beautiful day - the first weekend one in a while.  Maybe he was just busy.

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Left Shift said:

They stopped reporting flu in march at the end of flu season.  They still record the data and it is available when needed.

They are still reporting COVID-19 cases.  Unless, you think it's 'just the flu'.

It was pretty much over as the FLU data shows.

Aili-map-1.png

And COVID cases were being reported separately.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-20-at-9.53.46-AM-980

Try again

6 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

They stopped reporting flu in march at the end of flu season.  They still record the data and it is available when needed.

They are still reporting COVID-19 cases.  Unless, you think it's 'just the flu'.

It was pretty much over as the FLU data shows.

Aili-map-1.png

And COVID cases were being reported separately.

Try again

Nice sharp border you got there. How tall is your wall?

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Nice sharp border you got there. How tall is your wall?

That's a different border security problem a wall wouldn't work.  Might be OK on the AL, GA borders though to keep the New Yorkers out.

Are you really that stupid?

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

That's a different border security problem a wall wouldn't work.  Might be OK on the AL, GA borders though to keep the New Yorkers out.

Are you really that stupid?

No, I'm a different stupid.

4 hours ago, cmilliken said:

Our stay at home was extended.  Today, however, the number of people out and about was MUCH higher than last weekend.  Roads that were empty.. aren't.  About eight cars had blocked off a the school parking lot and kiddies were playing field hockey.  The policeman that normally sits in that parking lot was notably absent.  It really was a beautiful day - the first weekend one in a while.  Maybe he was just busy.

I hope folks aren’t selfish... 

53 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

No, they absolutely are.  Saw it in abundance today.

Donald Trump's four-step plan to reopen the US economy – and why it will be lethal

Step 1

Remove income support, so people have no choice but to return to work.

Trump’s labor department has decided that furloughed employees “must accept” an employer’s offer to return to work and therefore forfeit unemployment benefits, regardless of Covid-19.

Step 2

Hide the facts.

No one knows how many Americans are infected because the Trump administration continues to drag its heels on testing. To date only 6.5m tests have been completed in a population of more than 200 million adults.

Step 3

Pretend it’s about “freedom”

Step 4

Shield businesses against lawsuits for spreading the infection.

Trump is pushing to give businesses that reopen a “liability shield” against legal action by workers or customers who get infected by the virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/03/donald-trump-reopen-us-economy-lethal-robert-reich

On 4/13/2020 at 2:03 PM, B.J. Porter said:

I am not ashamed to admit I have empathy for others, and even value the lives of old people I don't know that your lot views as "useless."

Old people will need to quarantine forever.   

The work stoppages, quaranteening, social distancing was put in place to keep hospitals from being overrun.  That is not happening.  We need to loosen things up a bit and get people to work.

28 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

New evidence from Europe and the U.S. suggests that younger adults aren’t as impervious to the novel coronavirus that’s circulating worldwide as originally thought.

Despite initial data from China that showed elderly people and those with other health conditions were most vulnerable, young people—from twenty-somethings to those in their early forties—are falling seriously ill. Many require intensive care, according to reports from Italy and France. The risk is particularly dire for those with ailments that haven’t yet been diagnosed.

https://fortune.com/2020/03/18/coronavirus-young-people-getting-sick-covid-19-us-italy-france/

17 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

I don't trust the government...simply put

With Gropenfuhrer in charge, most of us don’t trust anything the administration does. 
Thst will change when President Biden takes over in nine months. 

27 minutes ago, Mid said:

True.  Many more people will die from this.   It’s just a matter of not overwhelming the hospitals.

Old ones are still more at risk.  They will need to quarantine forever.  That’s just the way it is.   

20 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

With Gropenfuhrer in charge, most of us don’t trust anything the administration does. 
Thst will change when President Biden takes over in nine months. 

As we’ve recently found out the previous administration was corrupt.   Which tells us they all probably are.

19 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

True.  Many more people will die from this.   It’s just a matter of not overwhelming the hospitals.

Old ones are still more at risk.  They will need to quarantine forever.  That’s just the way it is.   

I'm really not sure how to convince someone they should give a shit about other people. It's a hard argument on something which to me seems ingrained.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I'm really not sure how to convince someone they should give a shit about other people. It's a hard argument on something which to me seems ingrained.

It was written like a confused 3rd grader.  

27 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Like 98% of PA would give a flaming rat's asshole if 10x more deaths than this happened to a bunch of brown people in a place like Haiti or Bangladesh or Ghana?

Like Clean says, "nobody cares."  He's right. Old wealthy men and women only care when their fellow old wealthy mean and women die. But when it's 2 million brown children that die from lack of chlorinated water, lack of nutrition in their bellies and no lack of nutrition in the anopheles vector, nobody cares. You can claim you care, and you might believe it, but how many people care enough to do anything more than donate 0.1% of their pre-tax revenue?

If this economic shutdown adds two million deaths in Developing Nations due to lack of medicine, famine and economic collapse, who is going to "give a shit" about them? As long as the approximately 300 million global citizens wealthy enough to be wherever they chose to be in their lives, nobody is going to consider that famine and that lack of medicine and that economic collapse.

Mike is one sick fuck who thinks he is smart.  Wow.  Education was wasted on that one.  Please don't quote the moron.  

What's funny is that he says his PhD is from Alabama, who would lie and say Alabama, I'm sure it's true.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Naw, it was very nice from what I could tell.  They were spaced out petty well and I live in an area that isn't totally packed.

My guess is that the police officer that was suspiciously missing wasn't actually very far away and would have just 'happened by' if the group got too big or too rambunctious.  People have to have outlets.  Just don't embarrass anyone and it'll be fine.

I have a brother who is sleeping (hopefully) in a hospital tonight from the after affects from his first round of chemo.  I also have a mom who is quickly approaching 91 with a record of respiratory issues.  Yes, I take this very personally so fuck off Mike you useless piece of shit.  You should have adhered to zero population growth so start with Sophie's choice.  Your boys will knock on the door pretty soon.  

3 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

As we’ve recently found out the previous administration was corrupt.   Which tells us they all probably are.

Oh yeah, because the last administration cut workers access to health care, reduced rights against abusive employers, and increased the amount of lead in your drinking water.

And that damn Kenyan took your guns away!

- DSK

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Mike is one sick fuck who thinks he is smart.  Wow.  Education was wasted on that one.  Please don't quote the moron.  

I no longer engage with the guy.  It's just not worth it.

6 hours ago, frenchie said:

Yeah... I might need to revise my low-side guesstimate.

I think my 170k prognosis is now the low side 

6 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

The work stoppages, quaranteening, social distancing was put in place to keep hospitals from being overrun.  That is not happening.  We need to loosen things up a bit and get people to work.

It doesn't work like that. You have to be able to trace infections too. We have just been offered a mobile phone app that will enable investigators to see every other mobile phone an infected person has stood near for 15 minutes. (Bluetooth)

It's free, not compulsory but  the gov is pushing it hard.

People have had to weigh up their freedoms and big brother fears against keeping controling the spread of this virus. 1/4 of the population had downloaded it in a few days. We dont like it..but we do it.

5 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

As we’ve recently been busy moved with made up garbage claiming  the previous administration was corrupt.   The right wing media wants tells us they all probably are simply horrible because n hopes we will swallow their defend of Gropenfuhrer’s actions 

FIFY 

Simehow, large parts of your post were deleted. 

So this morning I visit my local big box rhymes with some repo store - they limit # of people, so good idea. Well, the line is from the door to the street and down the sidewalk. Oh, maybe will see how fast it moves.  Watch for a minute and realize half the folks are maskless and distancing is a joke, it's a line like 2019.

We're Dying To Save The Economy In Texas. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't do PA but thought this might be a good home.

This occured in Flint Michigan.

Leyton is Michigans' Prosecuting Attorney/Minister of Justice.

This now really goes to shit.

This is a guy called Stephen Moore recorded on 15 April

- Starts at 1.15.

- At 6.00 Moore lies about those at risk of dying being the elderly, over weight and those with pre-conditions. This dispels the myth that those dying of COVID-19 were already “at death’s door”.

- 8.15 Moore is on the White House Convid Taskforce 

- 9.35 Moore compares safety/health and economic costs.

- 12.00 Open US Economy by May 1st

- 13.00 Unemployment will alone cause 200K extra deaths.

- 15.00 Moore admits to working with a  "You Can't Close Close America" protest group in Wisconsin. Bingo.

- From here on Moore addresses the issues raised by Zoom participants in this broadcast, a look at the faces behind what is occuring.

So same day 15 March same Stephen Moore was appointed as a WH Confid advisor with views not only ignoring health aspects but misrepresenting them . Here is a recent instance from 2 days ago

3 May 2020 - WHITE HOUSE ECONOMIC ADVISER STEPHEN MOORE - WARNS 'IT'S GOING TO BE A BAD SUMMER'

So to summarise on 18 April 3 days after his appointment. This is no secret. Trump doesn't give a shit. 

18 April 2020 - White House economic adviser Stephen Moore compared protesters in several states who are demanding an immediate end to "stay-at-home" anti-coronavirus efforts to civil rights icon Rosa Parks.

17 April in Michigan and who Moore is supporting

IMG_20200505_131242.jpg.15522f81b7d8e777860006d2642c3409.jpg

A video about the above.

- Moore intro.

- At the 2.00 mark (repeat of above vid) Moore is encouraging protest organisors to pay the court costs of anyone arrested.

- From 4.00 comparing how this pandemic and the law (Mexican border example) is being politically weaponised selectively to build Trump's re-election campaign.

So Moore a White House insider with Trump's consent is actively supporting to the hilt these "You Can't Close Close America" protests, which sprung up initially in Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia and Minnesota in the middle of last month at the time of his appointment. 

One of those States Michigan the state where this murder in Flint occurred and where the Govenor is Gretchen Whitmer a Democrat Govenor, like most states where these protests have sprung up. Whitmer's surname makes for good graphics (see photo above).

Some are calling for Moore to be charged as an accomplice to this murder yesterday over a ConVid mask in Flint and any others that occur in similiar circumstances. That is obviously going nowhere.

Gobsmacked.

EXNRpGxWAAMW7O2 (1).jpeg

• Like 2
On 5/3/2020 at 11:48 PM, Shortforbob said:

It doesn't work like that. You have to be able to trace infections too. We have just been offered a mobile phone app that will enable investigators to see every other mobile phone an infected person has stood near for 15 minutes. (Bluetooth)

It's free, not compulsory but  the gov is pushing it hard.

People have had to weigh up their freedoms and big brother fears against keeping controling the spread of this virus. 1/4 of the population had downloaded it in a few days. We dont like it..but we do it.

Couldn't resist B4 my PA visa expires.

Short the experts all concur on your Convid contact/trace App data is suitably anonymised, protected and access to it is restricted enough to prevent misuse. You also have solid data protection laws that also capture the Govt.

App is modelled on Singapores. There is no geolocation capability but I imagine if things went to shit it could be easily added. Chinas does and can geo fence warnings of hot spots and also use it to monitor those quarantined. 

The people who scream privacy are the same ones with their browsers and social media Apps collecting 20 times more personel data.

courtesy LB

4048bc.jpg

• Like 1
On 5/4/2020 at 2:24 AM, d'ranger said:

So this morning I visit my local big box rhymes with some repo store - they limit # of people, so good idea. Well, the line is from the door to the street and down the sidewalk. Oh, maybe will see how fast it moves.  Watch for a minute and realize half the folks are maskless and distancing is a joke, it's a line like 2019.

This mask or no mask thing is rather confusing.

No one (hardly anyone) here is wearing masks and the discussion to wear or not is pretty old news.

But we are social distancing quite fiercely. 

I still think that unless you're working in a hot environment or actually sick. Masks are a waste of time and probably help spread infection when people misuse them. And I don't care what Clean says.

But I only say that because we ARE socially distancing..everywhere..and it's kind of nice because without the masks, you can see the smiles as we play dodgem on the sidewalk and PacMan in the supermarket.

"Pacman in the super market"... I'm going to have to steal that line.... :)

1 minute ago, astro said:

Except you haven't got a life or are just drug-fucked, me I'm here at 7:03 p.m. sipping a red and not watching TV.

You are in your own little world aren’t you?

Around  here the early bird gets the worm.    At 7:03 pm last evening I was playing basketball with my son.   We got rid of cable TV a few years ago because no one in the house ever watched it.  I have too much to do to sit around drinking alone.

On 5/3/2020 at 3:57 AM, B.J. Porter said:

I disagree with you.   Nothing I said indicates I don’t care.  I’m just stating the obvious.

When things get so bad Starbucks, McDonalds, the dealership I blunt my car from, etc. have to shut down I’ll get concerned.  

Besides, as far as I’m concerned you’ve proven yourself to be outright uncaring of human life.

1 hour ago, Rok Dog said:
On 5/3/2020 at 8:55 PM, B.J. Porter said:

Cite please.

IG Horrowitz

OK, one more time for the slow ones in the room.

When someone asks for a "cite" when someone makes a wild seeming assertion, we are looking for which of the following:

1) A hyperlink to the exact source of the material which supports and references the assertion.

2) A properly spelled name with a full title, perhaps with a reference to the name, date and publication and context the assertion was made

3) An abbreviation, unspecified, which may or may not be a name, initials, title, corporation, etc. with ZERO context for where the assertion was made, with the name fucking misspelled 

If you picked 3), you must be an idiot.

I'm not doing your fucking research for you, dim-bulb. You assert something ridiculous, back it up.

6 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:
On 5/3/2020 at 8:57 PM, B.J. Porter said:

I disagree with you.   Nothing I said indicates I don’t care.  I’m just stating the obvious.

When things get so bad Starbucks, McDonalds, the dealership I blunt my car from, etc. have to shut down I’ll get concerned.  

Besides, as far as I’m concerned you’ve proven yourself to be outright uncaring of human life.

Everything you've said indicates you do not give shit #1 about anyone except you and those in your immediate circle.

Whereas your last statement is bug-fuck crazy. The reason why you right winger hate us Liberals so much is you think we keep taxing you to help other people out FFS. You'd rather keep a little more scratch and let them die.

44 minutes ago, astro said:
46 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

Looks like we both are.

Except you haven't got a life or are just drug-fucked, me I'm here at 7:03 p.m. sipping a red and not watching TV.

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Time zones and datelines often confuse his type.

● I want you to know that I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.

● No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus; I just want to be a part of the solution, not the problem.

● I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.

● The world doesn’t revolve around me. It’s not all about me and my comfort.

● If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.

● Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled.” It makes me considerate.

● When you think about how you look, how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you - a child, a father, a mother, grandparent, aunt, or uncle - choking on a respirator , alone without you or any family member allowed at bedside.

● Ask yourself if you could have sucked it up a little for them.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

That pic's beyond the pale. I bet that's a posed picture. At least I hope so.

That not posed. Georgia's Govenor signed an order to allow the wearing of masks in public to mitigate the spread of COVID-19  – without fear of prosecution. Some Georgians just happen to have some in their closets ready to wear.

I think this one might be posed though. 

IMG_20200506_010712.jpg

On 5/3/2020 at 9:24 AM, d'ranger said:

Yep, saw the exact same thing on Saturday at a HD store here.  I drove on by.  

8 hours ago, Venom said:

It looks like the guy on the right just crawled out from under a car and just look at those ears!!! DUH

Judging by their looks they are most likely are poor, stupid, racist Nazi trailer trash retards!

Are you a bigot?

They were 2 of the brothers that broke out of Alcatraz at one point or another I think.  Not the brightest bulbs in the box..  

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

● I want you to know that I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.

● No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus; I just want to be a part of the solution, not the problem.

● I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.

● The world doesn’t revolve around me. It’s not all about me and my comfort.

● If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.

● Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled.” It makes me considerate.

● When you think about how you look, how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you - a child, a father, a mother, grandparent, aunt, or uncle - choking on a respirator , alone without you or any family member allowed at bedside.

● Ask yourself if you could have sucked it up a little for them.

Got the MIL coming in Saturday after a bout with anxiety and dementia from holing up and watching fox news in Feb.  She was trapped in the hospital without any family for 2 weeks after the episode because of stupid laws in AZ(wife was there, but not allowed to go in or call much really).  She is currently scared shitless of anyone as she thinks they are going to take her back.    No elder care places will take anyone from out of state now without at least 14 days of quarantine.  She is going to be living with us.  so... 

Oh yea, she has a masters degree, so is no dummy...  

Do tell all you trumpaloos, what should I be doing to make sure the house is covid free when she hits the border??  Should I wear a mask??  Gloves?  Hazmat suit when I get my medicine or booz??  Groceries??  Please do cite as our fed government has failed my family and there seems to be no end in site...