• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kamikaze  

Could it be a rockstar?

Let's do this the right way. Every time you get one right and it's not a repeat, you have to take a shot!!!  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jkdubz808 said:
49 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Roy Rogeres

Thats who the pirate was.  Dammit, I shoulda known that.....

No, RR ist the cowboye at end of the bar.    (I figurred if Shirley Tempelle, and Arnolde Palmere were goode, throwe in the RR to!)                               :)

1 minute ago, Snaggletooth said:

No, RR ist the cowboye at end of the bar.    (I figurred if Shirley Tempelle, and Arnolde Palmere were goode, throwe in the RR to!)                               :)

Huh, ok.  For some reason I kept think RR was a pirate.  I need another cup of coffee....

10 minutes ago, Jkdubz808 said:

Thats who the pirate was.  Dammit, I shoulda known that.....

No, Roy is at the far end of the bar, what is the barmaid dressed like a nurse that he is talking to??

2 minutes ago, Jkdubz808 said:
3 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Huh, ok.  For some reason I kept think RR was a pirate.  I need another cup of coffee....

Coude be a Blackbearde                                            :)

(39)

3 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Thet wase allreddey counted as "longue Slowe Confortabelle Screw"                                       :)

That's a cocketail??

3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Blue Hawaii, and there a bunch more with Hawaii in them.  Thanks for the guide, Snags!

Beat you to it for Blue Hawaii, third or fourth post