Will the world population be divided into two groups: vaccinated and not vaccinated, with the first retaining rights to move about freely, and the second, not? Which group will you choose to be in?

http://duluthreader.com/articles/2019/12/12/19019_why_you_cant_trust_the_fda_the_who_the_cdc_the_aap

If the vaccine works really well, the unvaccinated can move around till they drop. Inconvenient stepping over them but hey, it's a free country. Their survivors can figure out how to pay for their illnesses, burials, etc. Sorry for their loss, but principles are principles.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

there's only two words on my toilet, American Standard

pretty quick read

Mine says the same thing but there is an additional note that says "put the damn seat down"...............<_<

4 hours ago, g7tunison said:

Will the world population be divided into two groups: vaccinated and not vaccinated, with the first retaining rights to move about freely, and the second, not? Which group will you choose to be in?

http://duluthreader.com/articles/2019/12/12/19019_why_you_cant_trust_the_fda_the_who_the_cdc_the_aap

You mean if I print that out I can wipe my ass with it and then it will have some use?  Got it.  

And...Thanks,  I'm vaccinated.

4 hours ago, g7tunison said:

Don't you have a 5G tower to burn?

58 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Thought it might be akin to "crystal ball" reading.

It's certainly as informative.

See, I was afraid this was going to be like reading the tea leaves in the bottom of your cup.  Seems like a shitty way to spend your time. . .

2 hours ago, Point Break said:

Mine says the same thing but there is an additional note that says "put the damn seat down"...............<_<

Pretty much everyone sits at my house even the young men. They figured out that they did not have to clean the head every time they urinated if they sat down and then they can look at their phones at the same time. Fucking efficiency experts.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

there's only two words on my toilet, American Standard

pretty quick read

ours has 3 words

Numi Dual Flush

• Like 1