And now, for something completely different.

I never knew that backing off on the regulation of mercury and lead in industrial waste streams was part of the Obama/Clinton program.  Or reducing the MPG requirements for Detroit iron.  Or holding more off-shore oil lease sales.

Dang those two were sneaky, weren't they?

7 hours ago, Left Shift said:

I never knew that backing off on the regulation of mercury and lead in industrial waste streams was part of the Obama/Clinton program.  Or reducing the MPG requirements for Detroit iron.  Or holding more off-shore oil lease sales.

Dang those two were sneaky, weren't they?

From this widely published article: America’s leftist elites are subverting the U.S. from within by means of the ‘Cloward-Piven Strategy.’ 

I hope we're replacing it with the Clifford Clavin Strategy.

12 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

From this widely published articleAmerica’s leftist elites are subverting the U.S. from within by means of the ‘Cloward-Piven Strategy.’ 

I hope we're replacing it with the Clifford Clavin Strategy.

"Widely published".

:lol:

But I like the Cliff Claven reference. 

10 hours ago, g7tunison said:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/leftist-elites-are-using-corona-crisis-to-accomplish-the-change-promised-by-obama-hillary-clinton

Eeny, meeny, minee, mo! Catch a tiger by the toe!

Either way I look at it, shit's goin down!

OO-oo-oh! Hillary! Scary stuff, if they attach Hillary's name to it, then you know it must be the Ultimate Evil... nt only that, it's ELITES who are kind of these undefined bad bad guys in a pizza basement somewhere... or maybe it's only almost the Ultimate Evil because we should save the really-truly-ULTIMATE-Ultimate Evil for next week. And drop some hints so the moron brigade will come back for more clicks.

I'm kind of disappointed, this isn't even half-clever almost-real wingnut conspiracy bullshit. It's semi-illiterate whackoe bullshit that no half-smart 6 year old would find credible.

Somewhere along the way, America has gone horribly wrong.

- DSK