3 hours ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

Hummm. You could check back in my posts, or just take my word, that all or this by whomever is wrong. This is the 106 iteration now because you lefty loosey cannot handle any criticism of HRC. 

She lost, get over it.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish you would quit making shit up. Of course Mrs. Clinton was playing shenanigans with the email. Duh. As I have posted about 100 times by now. What YOU won't answer is why you care so much about H

I just posted this in another thread....sorry for posting it here, but she's pretty good... Remember, it's his words...  

A couple fundamental questions for Americans:  : ***If there multiple reports come to the FBI about a person who is running for POTUS indicating there are communications between his/ her cam

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

a) using private servers is wrong no matter the party

b) I'd just like to see you guys actually acknowledge she did it to reduce oversight ergo not ok

She lost. Get over it.

edit: Damn, Nice! beat me to it.

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

None...it was a sham dog and pony show by the corrupt Obama administration .....

Wait. Now Obama conducted a sham investigation into Hillary?

Cuckoo Meme Generator - Imgflip

8 hours ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

a) using private servers is wrong no matter the party

b) I'd just like to see you guys actually acknowledge she did it to reduce oversight ergo not ok

Yes it's wrong.

We have no way of knowing if oversight was the reason.

Though, I'm sure the FBI etc, could access those emails, and I'm sure a SoS would be aware of that. So I doubt avoiding oversight was the main reason.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:04 PM, Ishmael said:

From what Turnip said, the Truth is in some newspapers. He didn't specify which, but apparently not in the NY Times or Washington Post. Maybe he'll give some more hints today. Or just throw out a few dozen lies to keep Dog happy.

I think it is your turn to throw the ball.  Your reward is that beautiful, greatest ever wagging tail.

a Washington Post report on Wednesday blew up that allegation when it revealed that Flynn’s name was never “masked” in the first place.

920x920.jpg.e63e37523d89b0bd6f1f7da54d2fbbbe.jpg

59 minutes ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

Why is it like pulling teeth with Vicegrips® to get Ds to admit to D wrongdoing? :blink:

Probably for a similar reason that you can't get Rs to ever admit R wrongdoing, ever.

NIce use of the littel trademark "r"

- DSK

My question yesterday simply asked Kent Island and anyone else to answer whether Hill used private email to avoid oversight. Not one was able to answer without deflection. Even tho I said repeatedly is was bad across the board. It makes the D side here as silly as the Rs. 

12 minutes ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

My question yesterday simply asked Kent Island and anyone else to answer whether Hill used private email to avoid oversight. Not one was able to answer without deflection. Even tho I said repeatedly is was bad across the board. It makes the D side here as silly as the Rs. 

Hillary used private email. Whether it was to avoid oversight or not is debatable. There have been endless investigations. She was found at error for doing so, but not in anywhere near enough capacity to place any charges. So yes, technically, what she did was wrong. 

She is also old news. She doesn't hold office. She isn't a current administration official. Why team R continues to bring up Hillary is astonishing. In comparison to the most corrupt administration in modern history, who all happen to also use private email servers, Hillary's emails are the tiniest dead horse in the history of dead horses.

She lost. Get over it.

21 minutes ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

"Why" is an almost impossible question to answer.

And yeah, it's bad. OTOH going thru gov't IT is a sure-fire way to get your ass in a crack because their shit doesn't work half the time, maybe it's different at the high-high-up level, then messages go lost. It was dumb of Hillary to not be completely open about her comm protocol, that is a big deal. But look how often it's about the cover-up.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

Hillary used private email. Whether it was to avoid oversight or not is debatable. There have been endless investigations. She was found at error for doing so, but not in anywhere near enough capacity to place any charges. So yes, technically, what she did was wrong. 

She is also old news. She doesn't hold office. She isn't a current administration official. Why team R continues to bring up Hillary is astonishing. In comparison to the most corrupt administration in modern history, who all happen to also use private email servers, Hillary's emails are the tiniest dead horse in the history of dead horses.

She lost. Get over it.

Folks actually reading the thread would realize my initial response was to Nazi in the Woodpile, a D bringing up the point. All you schoolie fish seem to take your cues by the last post you read. Called tailfinning: 

fish.jpg

1 hour ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

I wish you would quit making shit up. Of course Mrs. Clinton was playing shenanigans with the email. Duh. As I have posted about 100 times by now. What YOU won't answer is why you care so much about HER but apparently do not care a bit about her predecessors that did the same thing nor do  you care one bit about her successors doing the exact same thing.

It is almost like you just don't like her and don't give a shit about the supposed crime, just the person :rolleyes:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I wish you would quit making shit up. Of course Mrs. Clinton was playing shenanigans with the email. Duh. As I have posted about 100 times by now. What YOU won't answer is why you care so much about HER but apparently do not care a bit about her predecessors that did the same thing nor do  you care one bit about her successors doing the exact same thing.

It is almost like you just don't like her and don't give a shit about the supposed crime, just the person :rolleyes:

I don't think you're reading my posts. You and I have ping ponged this point at least twice already.

9 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

It's more about the lying with the emails - claiming no emails deleted except the boring ones - yoga, wedding plans, etc.  And acting like a complete dumb fuck when asked if it had been scrubbed - What with a cloth?  I really do hate when females play the dumb blond card.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

It's more about the lying with the emails - claiming no emails deleted except the boring ones - yoga, wedding plans, etc.  And acting like a complete dumb fuck when asked if it had been scrubbed - What with a cloth?  I really do hate when females play the dumb blond card.

It's OK when men do it?

GTY_donald_trump_ml_160304_16x9_1600.jpg

1 minute ago, Voyageur said:

What do they have to hide? 

image.png.ed3279bf29b56427c96dbb761dd4793d.png

It's them v.us as Jared has made quite clear. 

We can't change the past. I'm down with calling this prima facie treason in the future, as in 11:27am EST.

Will some good samaritan explain this to Kent Island? 

2 hours ago, Nice! said:

Because Democrats brought up Hillary in this thread?

No because. as  result of presenting us with a loser, they lost and  they haven't done shit except investigate for three years and remain hiding in their bunkers while the disease spreads except to start another investigation.

2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

No because. as  result of presenting us with a loser, they lost and  they haven't done shit except investigate for three years and remain hiding in their bunkers while the disease spreads except to start another investigation.

Nevermind all the legislation that the Democrat-controlled house has passed on to the Republican-controlled senate that was stillborn by Moscow Mitch, are you seriously blaming the Democrats for a lack of action on the on COVID? Because that's hilarious.

7 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

You are seriously one fucked up individual. Do you blame the cops for the murderer and then blame them for doing nothing but investigating the murder? 

What the fuck is wrong with you?

14 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

No, all the fuckers that voted for Donald Duck, have helped create a loser country. We were once a great country, no longer. President Tweety is the biggest loser ever, bigly. He is also very morbidly obese. I could go on and on.

• Like 1

Nice one Bravo:  At least they admit their bias.  Perfect when you only want to know one side of everything. 

Trending Politics is a hyper-partisan conservative news and opinion website. They fully disclose their bias on the about page as follows: “We provide conservative commentary on the news stories of the day. Studies have shown that 90%+ of the stories about President Trump is negative, so we like to bring the other side of the story to you. With that being said, we aren’t shy to admit we’re biased. The majority of our articles will have a good amount of Pro-Trump opinion weaved into it.”

They do not disclose editors or ownership on the website.

• Like 1

I haven't bothered reading the supposed details of Obama's Terrible Crime, but it seems to be something to do with secret investigations of the Trump campaign.

I thought it would be every patriotic citizen and elected official's duty to investigate when a demented idiot with a known record of lying, cheating, fraud, and numerous bankruptcies attempts to ride a wave of headlines and rabble-rousing into the White House.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Nice one Bravo:  At least they admit their bias.  Perfect when you only want to know one side of everything. 

Trending Politics is a hyper-partisan conservative news and opinion website. They fully disclose their bias on the about page as follows: “We provide conservative commentary on the news stories of the day. Studies have shown that 90%+ of the stories about President Trump is negative, so we like to bring the other side of the story to you. With that being said, we aren’t shy to admit we’re biased. The majority of our articles will have a good amount of Pro-Trump opinion weaved into it.”

This is from mediabiasfactcheck

“Trending Politics does not openly state who owns them, however social media links on the homepage connect with Ilovemyfreedom.org, which we have rated as a Questionable source. I Love My Freedom discloses on their about page that “ILoveMyFreedom.org is Co-Owned by A. Ferretti, R. Nosbish, Jack Murphy and Clayton Keirns. We are proud to say that we’ve never taken a single penny from any donor and we are completely funded by our loyal customers and subscribers by the revenue generated through the website.” They also have an online store that sells Pro-Trump and Conservative merchandise. Trending Politics displays ads and links to the ILoveMyFreedom store.”

43 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

No wonder they don’t disclose editors. They don’t know the difference between “is” and “are”. 

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

No wonder they don’t disclose editors. They don’t know the difference between “is” and “are”. 

My curse from God is to notice errors and have a low tolerance level  for them. I notice errors in a huge percentage -- maybe even 50% -- of internet content. Editors must be few and far between. Gone with the print edition era. Perhaps the need to report breaking news first obviates the need for being absolutely correct. Good as it can be has become good enough. It is good enough but dang it!, it's dumbing down. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

My curse from God is to notice errors and have a low tolerance level  for them. I notice errors in a huge percentage -- maybe even 50% -- of internet content. Editors must be few and far between. Gone with the print edition era. Perhaps the need to report breaking news first obviates the need for being absolutely correct. Good as it can be has become good enough. It is good enough but dang it!, it's dumbing down. 

Print is just as bad. Brake/break/breaks/brakes are all interchangeable now and a viola is no longer a musical instrument. Viola! I found the break pads for my car!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

23 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Yes it's wrong.

We have no way of knowing if oversight was the reason.

Though, I'm sure the FBI etc, could access those emails, and I'm sure a SoS would be aware of that. So I doubt avoiding oversight was the main reason.

Your question was addressed.

• Like 1

its a really good sounding word he just had to use it

he will work out a meaning for it latter .. when he makes up a good one

one thought a week and all that you know

10 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

its a really good sounding word he just had to use it

he will work out a meaning for it latter .. when he makes up a good one

one thought a week and all that you know

One thought a week? He's a headless chicken right now. Pure reflex and lizard brain. Who knows what the fuck is going to come out of his cakehole next.

52 minutes ago, Nice! said:

He is waiting for Hannity to tell him what it is.

They are all waiting for the MSM to dig out exactly what Obamagate might be, because nobody in the know is letting on.

The Press Suckretary:

he CBS News Radio reporter then pressed McEnany if the individuals she listed were the people the president thought should be "in jail," but she pushed back, insisting that journalists should look into what she "laid out."

"That is, after all, the job of reporters, to answer the very questions that I've laid out, and I hope you guys will take the time to do it," McEnany told Portnoy.

11 hours ago, Ishmael said:

One thought a week? He's a headless chicken right now. Pure reflex and lizard brain. Who knows what the fuck is going to come out of his cakehole next.

The man lives in a series of 5 days cycles.  He hits Friday afternoon, and clocks out.  A few rage-Tweets over the weekend, but the press is pretty quiet.  So, he golfs.

Next Monday, he'll stop by that rat-infested shitpile named Baltimore (Fort McHenry, to be precise) for Memorial Day and spout a bunch of bullshit about how hard he has it.  Then, he only has to get through a 4 day cycle to the next weekend.

35 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Can you explain why you post this stuff?

His mom told him to stop doing disgusting things to the dog and go play with his computer.

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Can you explain why you post this stuff?

He prefers to scour the internet, looking for the thoughts and opinions of others (preferably in meme form), to mindlessly copy-and-paste.

I doubt he has had an original thought in quite some time.

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Because Obama is a subversive 

Well that is yet to be established to say the least. If you really think this and really want to convince others, try using some actual thoughts and facts, backed up by some actual real life sources. Posting silly memes gets one skipped over or ignored at best. I even skip over memes I would tend to agree with, I am heartily sick of them.

I don't want to waste our money on further investigations but I wouldn't mind Obama and Holder explaining Fast and Furious rather than sweep it in under the carpet.

None of these govt people deserve sainthood. 

33 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

If you read more than left wing MSM  you will understand the real Obama...I post memes because they are concise 

You post memes because memes reflect the scope of your attention span.  

Reworded, in case I lost you:

QCnkJUE.jpg

Reworded, in case I lost you:

• Like 1

If you read more than left wing MSM  you will understand the real Obama...I post memes because they are concise 

obsubv.jpg

I'll try and explain why this is an utter fail.

1. Trump supporters, aka the elk, hated Obama yesterday and they'll hate him tomorrow. They love this shit, but the term is "preaching to the choir".

2. Everyone else is very likely to just skim past it or maybe put you on ignore.

3. Those who are not part of the elk that read this will wonder what kind of complete retard thinks "terrorism" is genetic. WTF? Germany is chocked full of grandchildren of Nazis in case you didn't know, maybe we should burn Dresden to the ground again :rolleyes:

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

That was a puff piece without content.

What all these actors have in common according to those in the streets is one simple word: corruption. It is a powerful, although intangible term. Its mere utterance evokes a certain catharsis with little need to elaborate.   Everyone must go. "A pack of thieves!" is the constant refrain.

This sentiment is echoed, albeit in more polite tones, in the dozens of articles and reports about the malaise published over recent months by Western media outlets and think-tanks. The culprit behind "endemic corruption", they often report, is similarly singular and simplistic: the political class, the ruling elite or some variation thereof.

These terms are used so routinely and interchangeably, the paragraphs almost write themselves. They become bland and repetitive like any vague, overarching claim. Yet they also voice an inherently moralistic position.

The solution, analysts claim, is straightforward: admit wrong and "reform" the bad ways of the past, end the corruption, establish credibility, embrace transparency, accountability, the rule of law. Repent for your sins.

The consequences of inaction are similarly biblical: a perfect storm of wrath and rage, implosion, free fall, a big mess "teetering on the brink of economic ruin and political chaos" as the Washington Post recently put it.

Do you prefer the USA become Lebanon?

4 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

1. Trump supporters, aka the elk, hated Obama yesterday and they'll hate him tomorrow. They love this shit, but the term is "preaching to the choir".

2. Everyone else is very likely to just skim past it or maybe put you on ignore.

3. Those who are not part of the elk that read this will wonder what kind of complete retard thinks "terrorism" is genetic. WTF? Germany is chocked full of grandchildren of Nazis in case you didn't know, maybe we should burn Dresden to the ground again :rolleyes:

Ignoring all along that d. John tRump is the grandson of a KKK marcher and the son of a proven racist. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

The guy's grandfather died (to be accurate - was assassinated) 16 years before the kid was born.

Is BravoBravo really interested in judging our politicians by the actions of their grandfathers?  The name Friedrich comes to mind....

8 hours ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

I don't want to waste our money on further investigations but I wouldn't mind Obama and Holder explaining Fast and Furious rather than sweep it in under the carpet.

None of these govt people deserve sainthood. 

Really?

Still waiting for TRump or any of the elk to specify exactly what Obama's Terrible Crime was.......

besides being brown and taking the piss out of Donnie at the WH press dinner.

Admittedly he was trying to make America's health care situation a bit saner, less of a massive corporate ripoff. Can't have a president who gives a shit about the poor working class, can you?

On 5/23/2020 at 3:59 PM, Bus Driver said:

The guy's grandfather died (to be accurate - was assassinated) 16 years before the kid was born.

Is BravoBravo really interested in judging our politicians by the actions of their grandfathers?  The name Friedrich comes to mind....

Especially if he pronounced it Froderick. 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:15 PM, hasher said:

Do you prefer the USA become Lebanon?

The US Reich behaves as if this is indeed what they are after. 

It's a corollary of their impulse to "burn the bitch down." 

On 5/23/2020 at 2:41 PM, BravoBravo said:

I tried, I really did, but that was way too far off into the wingnut territory to get through. The funniest thing to me is how exactly opposite it is from reality. Obama did less than any other president I can think of to sway the election, to me it appeared that he really didn't give 2 shits who won and probably wished they both would lose. He never acted much like the leader of the Democratic party back then.

If there was some conspiracy to make Trump lose, it was the worst run most ineffective one EVER :rolleyes:

On 5/23/2020 at 5:09 PM, Happy said:

Still waiting for TRump or any of the elk to specify exactly what Obama's Terrible Crime was.......

besides being brown and taking the piss out of Donnie at the WH press dinner.

Admittedly he was trying to make America's health care situation a bit saner, less of a massive corporate ripoff. Can't have a president who gives a shit about the poor working class, can you?

It seems somewhat amorphous. Kind of like how Viagara was trademarked long before there was a drug, it just sounded cool and they were waiting for something to stick it on.

It will do what was intended, plenty of Elk will think "I can't ever vote for a Democrat because Obama-Gate OMFG it must be something bad!"

6 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
On 5/23/2020 at 2:09 PM, Happy said:

D

And black. That's two.

On 5/23/2020 at 2:41 PM, BravoBravo said:

Hey fruitcake.  Happy day after memorial day.

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records.

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

Hey fruitcake.  Happy day after memorial day.

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records.

B² is getting loonier by the day. I can't imagine what it's like to be in that skull full of hate and lies.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

B² is getting loonier by the day. I can't imagine what it's like to be in that skull full of hate and lies.

Just got an email from an editorial cartoon site I like. They are moving to subscriptions, and mentioned that big outfits, NYT as an example, are dropping cartoons. My guess is photoshopped memes are the new normal. Another sad fucking dumbing down of society. I'm agin subscription sites but may bite on this. My Wapo script is worth it every month. 

On 5/23/2020 at 4:50 PM, Dr. Blue Crab said:

I don't like your tone but yeah, really. You gu people forget that pretty much 24-7 up in here.

Forget what? Trump has had 3+ years to launch new investigations on fast/furious. Nothing. Why not?

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The thing you must remember about Obamagate, is not so much what it is, but that whatever it is, Obama did it.  Any idiot can see that.  Just look at him. 

Hell, the crime was named after him for gosh sake. Glory be.

33 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Forget what? Trump has had 3+ years to launch new investigations on fast/furious. Nothing. Why not?

They haven't got around to that one yet.  And maybe, why bother? Water under the bridge.

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Or maybe... just maybe .... it’s in Trumps interesT to bullshit.

It's all about distraction. Nothing more, nothing less. The COVID count is just about to pass 100k and Trumpy needs the press and the people to be talking about something else.

17 minutes ago, Nice! said:

It's all about distraction. Nothing more, nothing less. The COVID count is just about to pass 100k and Trumpy needs the press and the people to be talking about something else.

And the press does EXACTLY what he wants EVERY time. They are like cats on speed after a laser held by a spastic toddler :rolleyes:

On 5/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, BravoBravo said:

Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.(a good thing) 

2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.(untrue) 

3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in. ( untrue) 

4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States. ( happened under seven previous POTUS) 

5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.(Truman *Korea, Kennedy, Johnson Nixon *Viet Nam, Reagan *Grenada, Bush * Iraq, Clinton *Syria, Bush Afghanistan and Iraq)

6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. (False) 

7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.(facade) 

8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.(false) 

9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters. (False) 

10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.( good thing) 

11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.(it wasn’t secret) 

12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.(false) 

13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.(false) 

14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space. ( false) 

15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.(false) 

16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present. (False) 

17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.(false) 

18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases. (False) 

19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.(false) 

20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).(false) 

21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.( false)!

22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).(false) 

23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.b(fakse) 

24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.( false) 

25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.( false) 

26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.

27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records. ( false) 

28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it. ( false)!

29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours. ( false) 

30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers. ( false) 

31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife. ( false) 

32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.(false) 

33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense. (False) 

34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.( False) 

35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona. (false) 

36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences." (False) 

37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. ( false) 

Quite a list of lies. 

On 5/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Dr. Blue Crab said:

They haven't got around to that one yet.  And maybe, why bother? Water under the bridge.

Because they've been too busy doing what?  Oh, right.  Golfing.

This is not hard news.  It is an opinion column.  He's defended Julian Assange.  The author supported the false story of WMD in Iraq.  

In March 2017, Lake reported, inaccurately, that an intelligence official had shown House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes intelligence reports that allegedly included inappropriate details about the Trump transition team's communications. Lake later acknowledged that Nunes had "misled" him and that the reports had in fact been given to Nunes by a White House staffer, raising questions about whether Nunes' investigation was truly independent of the White House.  Wiki

You have the best sources.