24 minutes ago, The Joker said:

How about comparing to the top countries in the EU Combined?   Guess what less deaths in the US.  

europe got hit hard much earlier than the usa .. they also mostly have < 1/3rd the gnp per capita that the usa does ..  no matter how bad the usa does it will invariably look better than somalia for instance

the object of experience is to learn from it .. not to try to emulate mistakes others have already made

and trying to prove you have a good or bad outcome when you have no idea how far you are already into it is guessing at best

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

Must really piss you off that Trump is hitting primarily blue states with his virus.

Planning a party?

Posted Images

What is the point being made by “Hey!! Look over here!! Lots of folks died in these mismanaged countries!!!”

***The USA has to not about a quarter of the population of China 

****China  had less warning than any other country

****while many other countries held deaths much lower than the USA, The USA had the same or better warning than most other countries 

***How the  incompetence in Italy , France, and Spain in any way shape or form relieve the a Trump Administration of its  obligation to do a competent job?? 

• Downvote 1
17 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

She was following the President’s wishes to keep the economy going no matter what.

His leadership was pathetic then and remains pathetic now. 

Pelosi was following Trumps wishes...that’s some crazy stuff right there.

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

What is the point being made by “Hey!! Look over here!! Lots of folks died in these mismanaged countries!!!”

****while many other countries held deaths much lower than the USA, The USA had the same or better warning than most other countries 

***How the  incompetence in Italy , France, and Spain in any way shape or form relieve the a Trump Administration of its  obligation to do a competent job?? 

We have no idea what really went on in China.  Why do you even use that as basis for argument?

On 5/17/2020 at 7:17 AM, The Joker said:

So you would not have banned any travel.  Would not have initiated a defense act requiring GM and others to start producing ventilators and PPE   No social distancing. No support of the states.   Do not sent hospital ships,  no guided phases to open up.  You would not have signed the trillions in relief.  Forget about Fauci and the others.  No task force.  
Would not have organized rapid testing would not have relaxed FDA regulations to allow quicker use of alternate treatments.  Would not have boosted testing to the millions tested.  Should I go on... 

I mean the opposite of everything right?

He said it was nothing more than the flu.  Just days later, he claimed he knew it was a pandemic long before it was even called a pandemic.  That's pretty close to what he said verbatim. I'm not kidding. Look it up. 

This is comparable to a house is on fire, with the fire department deciding to do nothing until the entire city is burning, and only then calls in fire fighting tanker aircraft in an attempt to put it out,.   You are praising the fire department with the utilization of the aircraft.  What many here are saying is that maybe at an earlier time, they should have just got out a fucking hose.  Should I go on? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, phill_nz said:

europe got hit hard much earlier than the usa .. they also mostly have < 1/3rd the gnp per capita that the usa does ..  no matter how bad the usa does it will invariably look better than somalia for instance

the object of experience is to learn from it .. not to try to emulate mistakes others have already made

and trying to prove you have a good or bad outcome when you have no idea how far you are already into it is guessing at best

The US has actually done a good job.   Mistakes have been made (NY nursing home debacle) but hindsight is always 20-20.

3 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

The US has actually done a good job.   Mistakes have been made (NY nursing home debacle) but hindsight is always 20-20.

Bullshit. Your death count says otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

i will leave that to other more closely connected and horrified to give the answer that deserves

as i see it

the use has done a good job at winning most categories or at least getting an honourable mention 

It's hard to believe that cretins like Rok Dog are capable of typing on a keyboard.

In simplest terms, your numbers (rates) are double or triple ours across the board. For these purpose our environmental situations are identical.

That's the difference between following the guidance of experienced epidemiologists or an incompetent, narcissistic pathological liar and buffoon.

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

How many Democrats did Trump kill today?

• Downvote 5
7 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

We have no idea what really went on in China.  Why do you even use that as basis for argument?

Putting this to one side for a moment, would you care to address Gouv's next two points?

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

It's hard to believe that cretins like Rok Dog are capable of typing on a keyboard.

In simplest terms, your numbers (rates) are double or triple ours across the board. For these purpose our environmental situations are identical.

That's the difference between following the guidance of experienced epidemiologists or an incompetent, narcissistic pathological liar and buffoon.

Who says he's taking an outdated malaria medicine as a preventative for a virus.

And to be technically correct, Trump is a morbidly obese buffoon... a buffaloon!

- DSK

12 hours ago, Dog said:

How many Democrats did Trump kill today?

Do you suppose it matters whether the sick and dying vote Republican or Democrat?

What if they never vote? Does that make their deaths concern you more or less?? 

• Downvote 1
19 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Bullshit. Your death count says otherwise.

Come on man. First in illness and first in death!  Trump has minions that think this will be good for his election chances. I shit you not.

44 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Just another 1500 dead today. It was looking a bit better last couple of days but the early-open states are seeing upticks

I've noticed the death toll drops on weekends - I suspect reporting gets a little behind.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:16 AM, SloopJonB said:

The Governor of Illinois didn’t follow the guidance.  The Mayor of Shitcago didn’t follow the guidelines.   The brother of NY governor didnt follow the guidance (while infected no less).  NY Governor sent infected persons into nursing homes. The PM of Canada didn’t follow the guidance.

The list could go on and on.  Are those Some of the narcissistic lying buffoons you were referring to?

57 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I've noticed the death toll drops on weekends - I suspect reporting gets a little behind.

Yes.   Testing drops as well.   

3 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

The list could go on and on.  Are those Some of the narcissistic lying buffoons you were referring to?

Lying buffoon?

You called?

image.png.3d451eecd8ad0f0204baddcd4159b4a5.png

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Just another 1500 dead today. It was looking a bit better last couple of days but the early-open states are seeing upticks

Wait a few weeks.

wait a few weeks for what ..

a worse trump disaster

or

summer till it just goes away

be a little specific

for sure a few weeks will come ..but what will it bring

56 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

Anyone still have their folks in a nursing home?

no matter what or who you support or vote for

that's just a low life asshole comment

2 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

no matter what or who you support or vote for

that's just a low life asshole comment

Not really.   I would NOT have my folks in a nursing home right now.

On 5/19/2020 at 11:24 PM, SloopJonB said:

That combined with the new fraudulent under-reporting by the Reich, and I would say the US toll is north of 2k/day, probably close to the 3k/day the Trump admin forecast last week

12 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:
Location   Confirmed Recovered Deaths
United States

1.59M
+22,368
+1,528

And those are the artificially low numbers.

40 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:
United States

1.59M
+22,368
+1,528

Must really piss you off that Trump is hitting primarily blue states with his virus.

• Downvote 5
Just now, Dog said:

You mean, that the Reich is hiding data? Not sure it pisses me off so much as makes me sad that the Reich-tards like you actually celebrate being lied to.  American gov't used to be something that could be trusted.

49 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:
United States

1.59M
+22,368
+1,528

Thanks to the Trump Virus, the USA is number one!

We 're number one!

14 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Thanks to the Trump Virus, the USA is number one!

We 're number one!

It looks very much like we will pass 100,000 deaths on Memorial Day.  That is not "ironic", that is simply very sad.

41 minutes ago, Dog said:

Are you and your bloodline that fucking paranoid that you look up the fucking colour of a State to choose where to live? It's either that, or you are stating that you hope your family get infected if they live in a blue state.

I'm more 'red' than 'blue' in your language and you're not representative of anything that reflects conservatism in my world. You're selfish, ignorant and full of misdirected hate.. just like your hero and the rest of the self serving leaders in the GOP.

You wouldn't know red if it bit you on the arse, you're just another lost cause hijacking other peoples beliefs looking for a home. 

Hand back your badge Dog, go find some other tag to poison.

Leech.

• Like 1

The president is practicing medicine without a license, making medical recommendations without a license.   He should be removed from office for this one crime alone.  Republicans are committing treason by not removing him.  It's that simple.  If you are going to make excuses for Trump give it a rest because the truth is the truth.   You are backing a traitor to the USA.  Own it.

11 minutes ago, solosailor said:

The president is practicing medicine without a license, making medical recommendations without a license.   He should be removed from office for this one crime alone.  Republicans are committing treason by not removing him.  It's that simple.  If you are going to make excuses for Trump give it a rest because the truth is the truth.   You are backing a traitor to the USA.  Own it.

How can Republicans remove an elected president and how the fuck is it treason if they don't?

• Downvote 5

How can Republicans remove an elected president and how the fuck is it treason if they don't?

The how is easy except for liars like you who try to muddy the water with deflection and outright horseshit.   Look a squirrel !   Maybe dog will choke on a bone.  Yes, I do offer my ill will readily, you've clearly earned it.

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

Any truth to the rumors that she was actually fired because she was arrested on two cyberstalking and one sexual cyberharassment charge?

in this administration

probably not to definitely not

2 hours ago, Dog said:

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principle officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office."

From the 23rd amendment after dogballs.

11 hours ago, solosailor said:

The how is easy except for liars like you who try to muddy the water with deflection and outright horseshit.   Look a squirrel !   Maybe dog will choke on a bone.  Yes, I do offer my ill will readily, you've clearly earned it.

OFGS

• Downvote 5
9 hours ago, benwynn said:

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principle officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office."

From the 23rd amendment after dogballs.

Yeah...I suppose they could assassinate him too.

• Downvote 5
8 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Your respect for the law was already noted.

Ben suggested a remedy that's not available so I offered another. (I mean if were going with stupid and claiming that Republicans can remove a sitting president any more than Democrats can)

BTW.... it's not the 23rd. it's the 25th. 

• Downvote 5
2 hours ago, Dog said:

A fellow was stuck in his basement facing a tidal wave of shit spanning horizon to horizon bearing down on him. He was praying to his God for help.

Soon a man with a badge saying ‘special council’ rowed by and the man shouted to the fellow through the basement window, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the man with badge went on.

Then a lady all in white came by in a rescue launch. The lady shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the lady in white sadly went on.

Then a helicopter came by full of doctors and they shouted down, "Grab this rope and we will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the wall of shit rose above the level of the basement window and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "You dopey fan boy cunt, I sent you a rowboat, a motorboat and a helicopter and even made it so fucking obvious the wall was full of shit that the whole world could see it, what fucking more did you expect?"

14 hours ago, Dog said:

It's good to see you have the knee-jerk reactions as the president.  You two would make quite the pair.

1 minute ago, Grrr... said:

It's good to see you have the knee-jerk reactions as the president.  You two would make quite the pair.

What is your reaction to the claim that Republicans should remove the elected president and do you think it's treason if they don't?

• Downvote 5
4 hours ago, Dog said:

Ben suggested a remedy that's not available so I offered another. (I mean if were going with stupid and claiming that Republicans can remove a sitting president any more than Democrats can)

The 23rd AFTER the 2nd. We know you all worship at the alter of the 2nd. It should be the new prime.

7 hours ago, Dog said:

So you consider a legal means of removal by Constitutional Amendment being comparable to assassination.

That's an interesting take.  I mean like a train wreck is interesting.

7 hours ago, Dog said:

The best jokes always leave a small few in the audience not getting it.  Otherwise, it's just spoon feeding. 

And I'm curious.   Why is the 25th (no math required here) not available?

On 5/22/2020 at 7:46 AM, Dog said:

Any truth to the rumors that she was actually fired because she was arrested on two cyberstalking and one sexual cyberharassment charge?

You see this is a perfect example of the disgraceful behaviour of the "Ever Trumps"

How dare you spread such a rumour about probably a decent woman who's only crime was to say no?

Not a political figure, just an ordinary clever woman doing her job.

It's things like this that unfree societies.

Absolutely fucking disgusting

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You see this is a perfect example of the disgraceful behaviour of the "Ever Trumps"

How dare you spread such a rumour about probably a decent woman who's only crime was to say no?

Dog has no shame. Shit on the carpet no shame. Fuck Dog.

20 hours ago, Dog said:

He deserves it more than those who were.

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

It’s acceptable to lie about political figures?

5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I dare bring it up because I read that Gov. DeSantis said she was fired because was arrested for cyberstalking and sexual cyberharassment.

What"s disgusting is your reaction to a legitimate question.

• Downvote 5

So how many more times more than 9/11 is the death toll?

image.thumb.png.684d22e2cdd45f075f2d80044f3417b3.png

That is exactly a Fucktonne!

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I dare bring it up because I read that Gov. DeSantis said she was fired because was arrested for cyberstalking and sexual cyberharassment.

What"s disgusting is your reaction to a legitimate question.

Well de santis is fucking disgusting too. 

45 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

“Knowing this information, (the Department of Health) still promoted me to manager just a few months later.”

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/05/22/ousted-manager-was-told-to-manipulate-covid-19-data-before-states-re-opening-she-says/

38 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Yes, he ran as a full on Trumptard,  with campaign ads reading "bed time" stories to his spawn about "the wall".  There was a glimmer of hope when he first took office, but he quickly stepped back in line with his head up Trump's butt.  Sure hope Florida changes.  It is a pretty nice state and has potential.  With Scott winning the last senate run against Florida's  version of "Biden", was a step bac, and hopefully not a prediction of November.  Rubio is probably safe with his Cuban republican support in South Florida unfortunately.  We are in competition with Kentucky for voting against our best interest with our senators.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Yes, he ran as a full on Trumptard,  with campaign ads reading "bed time" stories to his spawn about "the wall".  There was a glimmer of hope when he first took office, but he quickly stepped back in line with his head up Trump's butt.  Sure hope Florida changes.  It is a pretty nice state and has potential.  With Scott winning the last senate run against Florida's  version of "Biden", was a step bac, and hopefully not a prediction of November.  Rubio is probably safe with his Cuban republican support in South Florida unfortunately.  We are in competition with Kentucky for voting against our best interest with our senators.

He’s doing one hell of a job covering up COVID deaths.

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/22/as-ron-desantis-hypes-low-numbers-florida-may-be-undercounting-coronavirus-deaths-by-up-to-58/

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I'm thinking of crematoriums.  The bodies have to go somewhere.  The cost for burning may double or more.  I think the local authorities will fast track this.  Who wants to make some money?

On 5/18/2020 at 5:34 PM, Dog said:

Ok...brace yourself because this one is going to really piss you off.... Trump is clearly using the virus to kill off Democrats before the November election.  

States with an R governor have 57.53 deaths per million.  States with a D governor have 179.74 deaths per million.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:25 AM, Rok Dog said:

Wait a few weeks.

21 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

MAGA hari kari 

RedCountyTrendChart.png

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

Frenchie won't miss the point.

I'm afraid I do miss your point, actually...?

My point was just that the red States haven't really had their turn, yet.  Never mind "second wave"  -  the red states aren't done with their first wave.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, frenchie said:

My point was just that the red States haven't really had their turn, yet.  Never mind "second wave"  -  the red states aren't done with their first wave.

The Reich does not do "data" - much less data from credible sources. 

• Like 1