• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

Must really piss you off that Trump is hitting primarily blue states with his virus.

Planning a party?

Posted Images

It's only gonna get worse!

I took a peek at the RWW that bought my boat last year's Facebook feed and got this...

DO NOT TAKE THIS VACCINE. Seriously. I know you think I’m nuts but there’s something fucked up going on right now. The only news that’s reporting this is military networks. Our military is being deployed all around our borders. Navy ships with all support squadrons. The UN is preparing to occupy our country. It’s not a joke nor is it a conspiracy theory. This vaccine is going to create a nightmare in this country. They want to destroy our society and preserve our infrastructure. The vaccine will be different for you and me than it will for our elite politicians. The former presidents volunteering to take the vaccine first on tv... will be given a placebo. Saline... Front line health care workers will be poisoned first to destroy our ability to recover from this nightmare. Our military will be decimated without firing a shot... Trust me on this... THIS VACCINE IS A CHEMICAL WEAPON.

Hard to believe there are people out there that believe this that can still function in society, even moreso as a liveaboard boat owner. Want him for your dock neighbor?

image.thumb.png.4ce74143fa3ddd108d5e2ada025bc287.png

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/16/trump-appointee-demanded-herd-immunity-strategy-446408

Jeff will be along shortly to say that if you're a snowflake prone to emotional outbursts, crying, and pants-wetting then destroying the largest economy in the world in order to save 6000 people is prolly ceptable. Guy will be concerned yet optimistic. Tom will say that gun stores are our first line of defense against this Chinese virus.

4 hours ago, Willin' said:

It's only gonna get worse!

I took a peek at the RWW that bought my boat last year's Facebook feed and got this...

DO NOT TAKE THIS VACCINE. Seriously. I know you think I’m nuts but there’s something fucked up going on right now. The only news that’s reporting this is military networks. Our military is being deployed all around our borders. Navy ships with all support squadrons. The UN is preparing to occupy our country. It’s not a joke nor is it a conspiracy theory. This vaccine is going to create a nightmare in this country. They want to destroy our society and preserve our infrastructure. The vaccine will be different for you and me than it will for our elite politicians. The former presidents volunteering to take the vaccine first on tv... will be given a placebo. Saline... Front line health care workers will be poisoned first to destroy our ability to recover from this nightmare. Our military will be decimated without firing a shot... Trust me on this... THIS VACCINE IS A CHEMICAL WEAPON.

Hard to believe there are people out there that believe this that can still function in society, even moreso as a liveaboard boat owner. Want him for your dock neighbor?

All your hamberders are belong to us. Resistance is futile.

Disclaimer: Stress relief. Today, Germany has engaged in another hard shutdown for weeks or months to come, outpacing the one from spring by a bazillion light years - even the DIY markets are closed. Doom!

• Like 1

The Loser Lame Duck deserves some percentage of tge responsibility. 
pick your own percentage.

is it 1%?
Is it 5%?

of course I would assign him about 90% 

I agree with the Loser in chief about one thing:

The Virus is our enemy.

We lost more people today than on 9-11

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States

17M
+244K
-
+3,607
India

9.96M
+24,010
9.49M
+33,291
+355
Brazil

7.04M
+70,574
6.24M
+32,709
+936
Russia

2.71M
+26,074
2.16M
+26,036
+584
12 hours ago, Grog said:

All your hamberders are belong to us. Resistance is futile.

Disclaimer: Stress relief. Today, Germany has engaged in another hard shutdown for weeks or months to come, outpacing the one from spring by a bazillion light years - even the DIY markets are closed. Doom!

Lockdown over Christmas?

That sucks.

Baby boom Sept?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Olsonist said:

image.thumb.png.4ce74143fa3ddd108d5e2ada025bc287.png

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/16/trump-appointee-demanded-herd-immunity-strategy-446408

Jeff will be along shortly to say that if you're a snowflake prone to emotional outbursts, crying, and pants-wetting then destroying the largest economy in the world in order to save 6000 people is prolly ceptable. Guy will be concerned yet optimistic. Tom will say that gun stores are our first line of defense against this Chinese virus.

That is seriously fucked. 

both morally and economically. 

12 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

BTW, Sweden did try herd immunity. (It's also nice to know that Merica doesn't have a lock on stupidity.)

Coronavirus: Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf says coronavirus approach 'has failed'

Once upon a time, there were some of our very own Faithful crowing about the success of Sweden's approach.  These days, they seem to have lost their voice.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Once upon a time, there were some of our very own Faithful crowing about the success of Sweden's approach.  These days, they seem to have lost their voice.

Deaths per million USA comes in at number 10 . Sweden at Number 21.

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Worlds best healthcare technology and education, pandemic prep teams and the vaunted CDC all ruined by Trumps “let them get it and develop herd immunity” approach. And we ruined our economy, plus destroyed faith in our public health departments and sowed mistrust throughout society of the vaccines being manufactured.

It will take DECADES to fix the problems left in this incompetent buffoon’s wake, and all the while he’s been kowtowing to the nation & the leader who helped his election prospects, funded division within our country and has hacked our national security network for years.

If he gets his Russian tower, Trump should move in because he would get treated like the greatest spy who came in from the cold, and Palm Beach wants him gone. 

Trump  has ruined our nation and you’ve cheered his efforts. You’re too myopic to call stupid or traitorous. You’re just pathetic.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Trump  has ruined our nation and you’ve cheered his efforts. You’re too myopic to call stupid or traitorous. You’re just pathetic.

Putin's marching orders to him were to create as much civil unrest and divisiveness as possible.

Миссия выполнена (mission accomplished)
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, phillysailor said:
16 minutes ago, Dog said:

Worlds best healthcare technology and education, pandemic prep teams and the vaunted CDC all ruined by Trumps “let them get it and develop herd immunity” approach. And we ruined our economy, plus destroyed faith in our public health departments and sowed mistrust throughout society of the vaccines being manufactured.

It will take DECADES to fix the problems left in this incompetent buffoon’s wake, and all the while he’s been kowtowing to the nation & the leader who helped his election prospects, funded division within our country and has hacked our national security network for years.

Don't forget Trump dismantling and installing his butt-kissing cadre of liars in charge of the medical science departments of gov't

"Politicizing the virus" has been a tremendously successful media campaign, from the viewpoint of people who want to see the USA weakened or even destroyed

- DSK

20 minutes ago, Dog said:
29 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Sweden is also said to have one of the highest per capita Covid-19 death rates in the world, and has had more deaths than the rest of the Nordic countries combined. This has led to criticism from the country's neighbours, Norway, Denmark and Finland, that its less strict approach is putting their own measures at risk.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Sweden is also said to have one of the highest per capita Covid-19 death rates in the world, and has had more deaths than the rest of the Nordic countries combined. This has led to criticism from the country's neighbours, Norway, Denmark and Finland, that its less strict approach is putting their own measures at risk.

This issue will be studied for years. One explanation for the higher rated than Nordic neighbors is that Sweden has a higher percentage of elderly at risk population

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

This issue will be studied for years. One explanation for the higher rated than Nordic neighbors is that Sweden has a higher percentage of elderly at risk population

There is widespread agreement that Sweden's plan failed.  But, you go on pretending you know more about this than anyone else.

Sweden herd immunity.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

But they did better than many nations that adopted a lockdown strategy.

So, you'd like to distill the response down to one variable.  Lockdown.

Perviously, you were excusing a high death rate because Sweden has a sizable elderly population.

People who know more about this than you and I are clear the attempt to get to her immunity through lack governmental mandates was a failure in Sweden.

31 minutes ago, Dog said:

Denmark+Finland have  older populations than Sweden, and Norway is not much younger.  Dog, why do you lie?

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Denmark has an older population, 42.5 vs 41.2, than Sweden and Norway is not much younger.  Dog, why do you lie?

Dog's brain is akin to a one-cylinder engine that's not hitting on all cylinders

• Like 1

How the fuck have we let our approach to health care be controlled by politicians rather than health care professionals??

How the hell did the Republicans switch sides on this issue??

Weren’t the Republicans screaming at Hillary’s health care proposals in the nineties because the politicians shouldn’t be running health care??

Didnt the Republicans rail endlessly against Obamacare?

Didnt the Republicans  complain about letting old folks die to save money?? 

Here we are just a few years later and the Republicans are all  about shaping our COVID response to fit the politics of money rather than doctor recommended healthcare .

if I didn’t know @Dog was a deeply principled character I would believe he is changing his positions about health care for political rather than medical reasons. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

How the fuck have we let our approach to health care be controlled by politicians rather than health care professionals??

Weren’t the Republicans screaming at Hillary’s health care proposals in the nineties because the politicians shouldn’t be running health care??

Here we are just a few years later and the Republicans are all  about shaping our COVID response to fit the politics of money rather than doctor recommended healthcare .

if I didn’t know @Dog was a deeply principled character I would believe he is changing his positions about health care for political rather than medical reasons. 

Dog's a lying sack of shit and we all know it, including Dog. Pathetic.

4 hours ago, Olsonist said:

BTW, Sweden did try herd immunity. (It's also nice to know that Merica doesn't have a lock on stupidity.)

Coronavirus: Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf says coronavirus approach 'has failed'

Trump's gang didn't try herd immunity, they wanted herd mentality.

And they were very successful - almost made it over the top,

10 hours ago, Dog said:

Are you alternative-facting again?

Per John Hopkins:

• Deaths per million population USA: 987
  • Deaths per million population Sweden: 762

And Sweden has admitted that their approach was a failure.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

19 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Speaking of making Covid response fit the politics did you see that the AMA has quietly reversed it position on hydroxychloroquine?

Nov 2020 Special Meeting of the AMA House of Delegates - Handbook Addendum (ama-assn.org)

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

While you were bullshitting, another 3,561 people died in the US yesterday from Covid. Maybe playing it straight would work better. 

Bullshit....I'm not responsible for the pandemic.

44 minutes ago, Dog said:

When this all settles down,  lying cunts like you will be rounded up and charged with fraud.

Can't wait, I have signed some petitions.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Speaking of making Covid response fit the politics did you see that the AMA has quietly reversed it position on hydroxychloroquine?

Nov 2020 Special Meeting of the AMA House of Delegates - Handbook Addendum (ama-assn.org)

Comrade Dog, you are such an excellent bullshitter.  The AMA has merely said they are not completely convinced that hydroxychloroquine does nothing, and that they are continuing studies investigating it.  

Whereas, 'reversing course' would be telling people to prescribe it, as opposed to telling them not to.

You are excellent at semantics Comrade dog.  Excellent work indeed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dog said:

Did he say you were?  Nope.  But he did call you a bullshitter.  For obvious reasons.

And while you aren't responsible for the pandemic, you ARE responsible for spreading information in a way that suggests things that aren't true.  Like your misconstrual of the above AMA information requiring Hydroxychloroquine.  This helps support the effort of our current Administration, who is clearly largely responsible for the state of the country and the poor response to the disease.

So, indirectly, the manner in which you express your viewpoints DOES make you partially responsible.  Think about it.

Expressiving viewpoints has consequences.  Just like voting does.

Saying you hate black people DOES support racist organizations.  Why is it that we have to explain something that every school child knows is true?  Is it just possible that you know these things, but refuse to admit to them?  Do you think that's why everyone on this site has decided you have a level of integrity comparable to our most contemptable posters like bravo and jzk?

It is estimated 98% of those who died today would not have died had @Dog convinced them to war masks and stay away from lunatics who failed to wear masks 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States

17.3M
+238K
-
+3,293
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You'll clear 1000 deaths per million in the next few days.

Big milestone in MAGA

Yep.  It's been climbing by 6-8/day.  Wouldn't be surprised if, with the death rate jumping above 3K/day, we don't add 10/day to that number.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 5.20.01 PM.png

On 12/17/2020 at 9:57 AM, Dog said:

It will be studied for years but some things are obvious now. Norway has 17.4% of its population over 65. Sweden has 20.6% (CIA World Facebook). This does not even start to explain the difference in death rates.

14 hours ago, Bugsy said:

A 9/11 every day. 

Someone dies every 33 seconds. 

And it's too hard to wear a mask?   To stay home when don't HAVE to go out?  

Apparently so. I don't get it either.

We've had 50 something days with no community cases in Victoria. Masks are now voluntary in most situations, yet most people are still popping them on in supermarkets and small stores, using the hand sanitizer provided and social distancing at the checkout. Voluntarily. It's really not that hard.

We've also just banned people from NSW , closed the border.

Why? they've suddenly got 80 cases in the last week from one unknown but suspected USA source. (probably a flight crew member) jumping mandated self quarantine. all it takes is one idiot. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The talk here is whether there should be a temporary travel ban from UK to US, due to the mutation of the virus showing up in the UK.  What say you, bullshitters? Care to go on record and take a stand before He does?

Canada has imposed a 72 hour ban on UK flights, I guess to figure out exactly what the situation is.

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The talk here is whether there should be a temporary travel ban from UK to US, due to the mutation of the virus showing up in the UK.  What say you, bullshitters? Care to go on record and take a stand before He does?

I read this weekend it's been circulating for a couple months already. A travel ban might help, but the shit is likely already circulating among the anti-maskers

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I read this weekend it's been circulating for a couple months already. A travel ban might help, but the shit is likely already circulating among the anti-maskers

Well if anything, bullshitters could point to it as Definitive Action taken by The Leader, irrespective of its timeliness or effectiveness. 

6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

We've also just banned people from NSW , closed the border.

Why? they've suddenly got 80 cases in the last week from one unknown but suspected USA source. (probably a flight crew member) jumping mandated self quarantine. all it takes is one idiot. 

Imagine what it's like when you have 10's of millions of them.

18 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Cuomo says he tried, but no response from the Federal  -  and he doesn't have jurisdiction  -  so they've been talking directly to the airlines about requiring a negative test to board.  

March, redux.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Tomorrow will be a milestone for the shitstain - 1000 dead per million population. Currently at 997.

MAGA.

Why not go with smaller numbers we can understand and feel. 
One American in 1000 has now died from COVID. 

In  my age group one in 345 of us are already dead. 
My AC guy since 1980 is gone.

It is becoming quite real

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

An early Christmas present for Trump supporters:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

USA has now joined the exclusive 1,000 deaths/million population club.

Early on I was horrified that we would get to 600/million. The Trumpaloons on this site pooh poohed it.

38 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

Doesn't the flu kill that many people every year?

I'm pretty sure that contagious heart attacks & strokes do as well.

16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Doesn't the flu kill that many people every year?

I'm pretty sure that contagious heart attacks & strokes do as well.

An interesting stat is rate of hospitalization.   In the last flu season the flu put about 1% of infected people into hospital.  Covid puts about 15% of infected people into the hospital. 

3 hours ago, Sidecar said:

Caught between "mah freedumbs" and Trump lobbing hand grenades from the bunker the US staggers from bad to worse,it beggars belief.

Back in dear old Oz we get 100 infections and the entire country mobilises.

42 minutes ago, Frakka said:

Back in dear old Oz we get 100 infections and the entire country mobilises.

At the American infection rate of around 250,000/day, that would give you what? 30 seconds to mobilize the country?

29 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Just wow!! We have become complacent about over 3000 deaths a day. 

The fear runs deep like a yellow stripe down your back, Gouversnail. 

I will take a moment for the 3,500 families that have to spend Christmas eve planning a funeral. 

And for the additional 3,500 families that will spend Christmas Day planning a funeral. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Venom said:

The fear runs deep like a yellow stripe down your back, Gouversnail. 

Fear?? I live a life where COVID barely changes anything. I put on a mask when I  venture out among the masses and do a little bit of extra washing with 91% alcohol but I have always stocked N-95 masks for filtering mild non-toxic dust and I have been buying alcohol for epoxy and  Awlgrip cleanup for decades. 
whatever gave you the impression I live in fear of anything?? 
why do you feel it is appropriate to assign motives to me and call me names when we have never met? 

Nust FYI: not that i expect my view to carry much weight in your  life, but  I find your behavior in these forums  to be quite antisocial 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Fear?? I live a life where COVID barely changes anything. I put on a mask when I  venture out among the masses and do a little bit of extra washing with 91% alcohol but I have always stocked N-95 masks for filtering mild non-toxic dust and I have been buying alcohol for epoxy and  Awlgrip cleanup for decades. 
whatever gave you the impression I live in fear of anything?? 
why do you feel it is appropriate to assign motives to me and call me names when we have never met? 

Nust FYI: not that i expect my view to carry much weight in your  life, but  I find your behavior in these forums  to be quite antisocial 

Venom is transferring onto you the fear with which he lives. 

These days, it's not COVID that scares the shit out of him. 

It's that his team lost.  If they lost, what does that make him?

37 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

I will take a moment for the 3,500 families that have to spend Christmas eve planning a funeral. 

And for the additional 3,500 families that will spend Christmas Day planning a funeral. 

^ it's really a tragedy ^

And it's not going to stop the day after... or the day after that... or the day after that. The virus is spreading approx 5X faster than we can vaccinate people... and this is with a relatively flattened curve

- DSK