Jump to content

Recommended Posts

wow. Two days in a row under 2000!! It must be over 

 

 


 

Location

  Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
19M
+226K
-
332K
+1,645
Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
18.8M
+91,922
-
330K
+1,129
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

Must really piss you off that Trump is hitting primarily blue states with his virus.

Planning a party?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

CNN just said that so far this month 63,000 are dead from COVID. That’s more than Vietnam.

Now Trump can start working on topping the Civil War.

Per month

This may be history's judgement on the USA, as it currently exists: too damn dumb to live

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Per month

This may be history's judgement on the USA, as it currently exists: too damn dumb to live

- DSK

I am sure we have enough bombs to make sure they never forget us.  If memories still exist, the USa dropped a big turd with the little don.

As in all of life, this isn't the final chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

True words and dammit I am at a loss to explain how we got here.

Stick your head up your ass and then you'll know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, hasher said:

I am sure we have enough bombs to make sure they never forget us.  If memories still exist, the USa dropped a big turd with the little don.

As in all of life, this isn't the final chapter.

Well, at least Trump didn't use his nuclear arsenal, not that it seems he didn't ask to multiple times.  Guess there is still a few weeks to go so shouldn't relax yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Well, at least Trump didn't use his nuclear arsenal, not that it seems he didn't ask to multiple times.  Guess there is still a few weeks to go so shouldn't relax yet.

I expect that every one around him knows they knock him down and fuck him in the ass.  Not that it is an excellent way to get your rocks off.  Butt we do what has to be done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, hasher said:

I am sure we have enough bombs to make sure they never forget us.  If memories still exist, the USa dropped a big turd with the little don.

As in all of life, this isn't the final chapter.

For 330,000 the final chapter of the Lying Loser Lame Duck’s “leadership”  has been experienced.....

...

...

so far

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

For 330,000 the final chapter of the Lying Loser Lame Duck’s “leadership”  has been experienced.....

...

...

so far

Life, actually, doesn't stop at the borders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

 

35 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

.... This may be history's judgement on the USA, as it currently exists: too damn dumb to live

 

True words and dammit I am at a loss to explain how we got here.

 

I can think of a couple of things.

trump-angry-finger-speech.jpg

MitchMcConnellPointing640.jpg

 

The inexplicable part if that a significant part of the country CHOSE these guys as leaders.

- DSK

....

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, badlatitude said:

CNN just said that so far this month 63,000 are dead from COVID. That’s more than Vietnam.

Now Trump can start working on topping the Civil War.

Can't do it - that's over 600,000.

He has a really good shot at beating the 420,000 from WW II by inauguration day though.

That will get him on the podium of all time killers of Americans - only the civil war and Spanish flu will top his record.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Can't do it - that's over 600,000.

He has a really good shot at beating the 420,000 from WW II by inauguration day though.

That will get him on the podium of all time killers of Americans - only the civil war and Spanish flu will top his record.

That is what history should record as his signature accomplishment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That is what history should record as his signature accomplishment.

It’s an accomplishment when you have done something and achieved your goal.

Donnie has done jackshit and because he has done jackshit people have died, that would be culpable homicide.

I sincerely hope that he gets charged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

It’s an accomplishment when you have done something and achieved your goal.

Donnie has done jackshit and because he has done jackshit people have died, that would be culpable homicide.

I sincerely hope that he gets charged.

He can't be charged as long as DOJ policy protects him. Sadly, no one has the balls to test the theory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Can't do it - that's over 600,000.

He has a really good shot at beating the 420,000 from WW II by inauguration day though.

That will get him on the podium of all time killers of Americans - only the civil war and Spanish flu will top his record.

Thank god he won’t have four more years to try.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

That is what history should record as his signature accomplishment.

History will settle for "Worst POTUS ever"

In perpetuity.

I'm just relieved that it looks like he won't be the LAST POTUS ever.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Can't do it - that's over 600,000.

He has a really good shot at beating the 420,000 from WW II by inauguration day though.

That will get him on the podium of all time killers of Americans - only the civil war and Spanish flu will top his record.

Trump deaths don't magically stop with a new bum on the seat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

The world has ended for 333,333
 

 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
19.2M
+152K
-
333K
+1,230

Whatever tracker you are using has got a big lag Gouv.

Worldometer has it well over 340K.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Whatever tracker you are using has got a big lag Gouv.

Worldometer has it well over 340K.

In the long run, we're all dead.  In the mean time, don't die on my watch you stupid SOB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Then it becomes Joe's fault.

And the Trump minions will try to find a way to blame Joe for the 350,000 plus deaths that occurred onTrump’s watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently had someone demand of me "If it is so deadly, why hasn't Biden ordered a mask mandate?" 

I gently pointed out President-elect Biden does not have that authority.  His authority begins shortly after noon on 1/20/21. 

Not so sure he can mandate that.  But, it will be nice to have a President who actually promotes safe practices in the face of a pandemic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Whatever tracker you are using has got a big lag Gouv.

Worldometer has it well over 340K.

All I can say is I have used the same source for the entire thread: 
 

I just Google the following

covid stats

then I scroll down to the second section “cases.”

I click on United States

Then I click on worldwide

then I highlight column titles and the United States stats 

copy

paste

add a remark or two

click done

click submit reply 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Whatever tracker you are using has got a big lag Gouv.

Worldometer has it well over 340K.

I listened to four different mainstream

Media sources tonight ... cleaning my office before the year ends...

every one said 335,000

 
 
Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
19.4M
+189K
-
335K
+1,899
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2020 at 3:46 AM, Ishmael said:
On 12/28/2020 at 3:43 AM, badlatitude said:

True words and dammit I am at a loss to explain how we got here.

I can think of a couple of things.

 trump-angry-finger-speech.jpg

 MitchMcConnellPointing640.jpg

Two more to add to the pile of shit:

49271550-F53B-40E2-8277-79D56F5B6B0F.jpeg

FFA0D272-7FF7-4B83-B3D1-91542FEB058C.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I wish Democrats had the balls to put a nail in that coffin of disinformation, It would go a long way on fixing things.

Yeah. Agree.

How, without some unwanted consequences?

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

The "red Slime" lawsuit could have the most consequential result, and no one torches buildings because of a defamatory judgment. 

Yeah that one is interesting and I hope they prevail.

Telling outright lies then claiming it's entertainment so nobody could possibly take it seriously isn't a great defence IMO.

We made some of the huckster brigade on talkback radio make a specific announcement before every product placement that they were being paid to shill the following product. Maybe a similar announcement to the effect that what they say is pure bullshit with no actual facts and just for entertainment only.

FKT

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Yeah that one is interesting and I hope they prevail.

Telling outright lies then claiming it's entertainment so nobody could possibly take it seriously isn't a great defence IMO.

We made some of the huckster brigade on talkback radio make a specific announcement before every product placement that they were being paid to shill the following product. Maybe a similar announcement to the effect that what they say is pure bullshit with no actual facts and just for entertainment only.

FKT

If the RW media came out and declared they lied all those years for specific purposes, and promise to cease and desist going forward, I would consider that an important win. Who cares about a money win? Having RW media report sensibly and honestly is a huge win for the country.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Oops...sorry dead people.  And their families.

I was wrong.

 

At least she apparently recognized that she was wrong, and has attempted to make up for earlier mistakes.

Most of the Trumpalos continue to angrily double down on stupid, and not just about SARS-CoV-2 (CoviD-19)

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

At least she apparently recognized that she was wrong, and has attempted to make up for earlier mistakes.

Most of the Trumpalos continue to angrily double down on stupid, and not just about SARS-CoV-2 (CoviD-19)

- DSK

Fuck him.  He should know better.  

Corrections once he catches it are hollow.

People may have died because they listened to him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike G said:

Oops...sorry dead people.  And their families.

I was wrong.

 

Fuck him. Her had no problem shoveling bullshit.  When he reversed course and spoke about it, folks took it upon themselves to put together a supercut.

He tried to claim copyright infringement over public comment.

Dr. Drew apologizes for being a COVID-19 denier after copyright silliness

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

New milestone for the shitstain - 350,000 dead. Closing in on 4000 per day.

It's just a bad flu - and I don't have it anyway so what's the fuss about.

 

Search:
 
# Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
  World 83,045,361 +718,914 1,810,959 +14,744 58,851,933 22,382,469 106,604 10,654 232.3      
1 USA 20,216,991 +234,550 350,778 +3,880 11,998,794 7,867,419 29,312 60,900 1,057 251,765,894 758,397 331,970,957
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

New milestone for the shitstain - 350,000 dead. Closing in on 4000 per day.

It's just a bad flu - and I don't have it anyway so what's the fuss about.

 

Search:
 
# Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
  World 83,045,361 +718,914 1,810,959 +14,744 58,851,933 22,382,469 106,604 10,654 232.3      
1 USA 20,216,991 +234,550 350,778 +3,880 11,998,794 7,867,419 29,312 60,900 1,057 251,765,894 758,397 331,970,957

Facts suck so I'm sticking with fantasy.  Is this the weekend?  I believe so and nothing you can say could convince me otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hasher said:

Facts suck so I'm sticking with fantasy.  Is this the weekend?  I believe so and nothing you can say could convince me otherwise.

This is the weekend. It is also August 12, 1984.

Have you heard the new Prince?

purple-rain-album-cover.jpg?w=1200&ssl=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst asshole ever to set foot in the White House was off golfing again while the results of his incompetence murdered more Americans.

How do we compare his inaction to Hillary and Bengazi!

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
19.8M
+229K
-
343K
+3,808
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

The worst asshole ever to set foot in the White House was off golfing again while the results of his incompetence murdered more Americans.

How do we compare his inaction to Hillary and Bengazi!

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
19.8M
+229K
-
343K
+3,808

YOU can compare it.  

But unless FOX news does, most republicans will brush it off.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We had a "funny" story in the news here today.

Vancouver police made their first arrest for defying the isolation reg's.

The arrestee had been warned numerous times and fined numerous times but persisted in hosting big parties at his home in... wait for it...

 

Trump Tower. :D

It appears stupid has no respect for international boundaries.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, so Trump has pretty much given up and stopping being president.  He seems ok that almost 4,000 Americans die every day.   

So is there no one that will - in the midst of a global crisis - step up?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bugsy said:

OK, so Trump has pretty much given up and stopping being president.  He seems ok that almost 4,000 Americans die every day.   

So is there no one that will - in the midst of a global crisis - step up?  

They should 25th his ass right now and put someone responsible in charge until the 20th.

Oh, I forgot, that's the Republican Party. They don't have anyone responsible.

Nevermind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

They should 25th his ass right now and put someone responsible in charge until the 20th.

Oh, I forgot, that's the Republican Party. They don't have anyone responsible.

Nevermind.

Jeff will be along shortly to ask why Nancy isn't doing something now. He will conveniently forget that his boy Moscow Mitch will have none of it. But it's still Nancy's fault for not doing something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Jeff will be along shortly to ask why Nancy isn't doing something now. He will conveniently forget that his boy Moscow Mitch will have none of it. But it's still Nancy's fault for not doing something.

McConnell will be optimistic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

They should 25th his ass right now and put someone responsible in charge until the 20th.

Oh, I forgot, that's the Republican Party. They don't have anyone responsible.

Nevermind.

 

Heard on NPR that to vaccinate all of the USA in 6 months, they would have to do thousands more every day, than is likely to be possible.  As an "essential worker" I should be right after the health care folks and nursing home folks.  211 Emergency line tells us to ask our Employer when it's going down, but my company has no info yet......

Link to post
Share on other sites

We will soon be VERY aware of each and every fault of the vaccination process.  How and why the numbers aren't spectacular.  

And we will be made aware that it's a super-serious problem, that Americans are dying, and how the guy that promised to make it

a priority is failing each and every step of the way.

I'm guessing we'll learn about these faults in, say, 22 days.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like 20,000,000 cases will be Trumps last record for the year.

Still on track to make the podium of all time killer of Americans - only 66,000 more dead to go.

The total number of cases since the beginning in Canada (580,000) amount to less than 3 days worth for Trump.

MAGA

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Wisconsin health care worker 'intentionally' ruined more than 500 coronavirus vaccine doses, hospital says

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Wisconsin-health-care-worker-intentionally-15837879.php

Such nice people.

Update. Pharmacist arrested. He/she left vaccine out twice. People vaccinated with spoiled vaccine.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-nw-wisconsin-spoiled-vaccines-investigation-20201231-2vpl2brysjgoffw2qk6kji6z3e-story.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Looks like 20,000,000 cases will be Trumps last record for the year.

Still on track to make the podium of all time killer of Americans - only 66,000 more dead to go.

The total number of cases since the beginning in Canada (580,000) amount to less than 3 days worth for Trump.

MAGA

Well it won't be 20,000,000 doses like they promised to be delivered by the end of the year, by the military.  All total bullshit.  These idiots could fuck up a bologna sandwich.  I'm sure woofy and dog will be along shortly to explain why it's the states fault and the military was never part of the plan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Well it won't be 20,000,000 doses like they promised to be delivered by the end of the year, by the military.  All total bullshit.  These idiots could fuck up a bologna sandwich.  I'm sure woofy and dog will be along shortly to explain why it's the states fault and the military was never part of the plan.

Loser Lame Duck is still operating on delusions of adequacy

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Well it won't be 20,000,000 doses like they promised to be delivered by the end of the year, by the military.  All total bullshit.  These idiots could fuck up a bologna sandwich.  I'm sure woofy and dog will be along shortly to explain why it's the states fault and the military was never part of the plan.

Wouldn’t the failure to administer the promised doses qualify as a lie under the Dog/Gitmo standard?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Wouldn’t the failure to administer the promised doses qualify as a lie under the Dog/Gitmo standard?

Only if the promise was made by a (gasp) DemocRat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

unless you lived in the country with the singular most inept leadership and it killed you 

 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
20.2M
+147K
-
348K
+1,917
Link to post
Share on other sites

How wonderful it must be to be a supporter / apologist for the incompetent American Loser Lame Duck Administration 

 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
20.5M
+291K
-
350K
+2,373
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:
Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
20.7M
+201K
-
352K
+1,353

Typical weekend slump, coming out of the holidays.  I wonder what that number will be on Wednesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

take a gander at the new infections, i expect a nice Xmas bump in the next couple of days of new infections

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:
Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
20.9M
+196K
-
354K
+2,047

More Fauci lies little man. :ph34r:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites