• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

How many Democrats did Trump kill today?

I dare bring it up because I read that Gov. DeSantis said she was fired because was arrested for cyberstalking and sexual cyberharassment. What"s disgusting is your reaction to a legitimate quest

Posted Images

3235 deaths on Saturday, 1200 more deaths than last Saturday. The weekend figures are now in the 3000's

With 6 states not reporting Saturday.

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

8000 people die in two days snd nobody even comments.

I have no words left.  It has been said again and again and again what needs to be said and done.  

10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

3235 deaths on Saturday, 1200 more deaths than last Saturday. The weekend figures are now in the 3000's

With 6 states not reporting Saturday.

And some states lying about the numbers.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

37,000 to go to replace WW II losses and get a position on the All Time Killers podium.

Make that 35,000

The Lying Killer Lame Duck may make it before the end of his official term as murderer in chief

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States

22.5M
+208K
-
+1,777
On 1/10/2021 at 2:49 AM, Gouvernail said:

Wow!!’we certainly have become hardened.

8000 people die in two days snd nobody even comments.

Do any of you know 8000 people??

Maybe they reject the premise of your thread and attribute the deaths to a pandemic.

3 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Holy shit, am I reading this right? Did the US just report 315,000 new cases in the last 24 hours ? 
Please tell me I’ve fucked this up.

no you haven't, if the death rate stays hovering around 2.7% the daily deaths are going to be around 8000 in a few weeks.

Unimaginably cruel.

Just now, Shortforbob said:

no you haven't, if the death rate stays hovering around 2.7% the daily deaths are going to be around 8000 in a few weeks.

Unimaginably cruel.

Yes...hitting close to home for me today as they put a friend of mine on a ventilator last night.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yes...hitting close to home for me today as they put a friend of mine on a ventilator last night.

thoughts and prayers.

15 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

thoughts and prayers.

Why? Dog believes in the idiot at the helm and that it is only a flu.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I am sorry your friend is facing that.  From what I understand, it can be horrible.  My hope is s/he recovers fully.

33 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am sorry your friend is facing that.  From what I understand, it can be horrible.  My hope is s/he recovers fully.

Thanks...He's a Marylander like you.

49 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
1 hour ago, Dog said:

Maybe, as Sol keeps saying, political bullshit is not the best way to cure a virus?

I've had 3 neighbors die of it, one my wife's best friend's husband died of it last week. He was very committed partisan Democrat, one of the few I've known in my life.

Dog, either shut up or get the hell out of my country. But for damn sure don't whine about a virus that your Dear Leader deliberately helped spread.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Maybe, as Sol keeps saying, political bullshit is not the best way to cure a virus?

I've had 3 neighbors die of it, one my wife's best friend's husband died of it last week. He was very committed partisan Democrat, one of the few I've known in my life.

Dog, either shut up or get the hell out of my country. But for damn sure don't whine about a virus that your Dear Leader deliberately helped spread.

- DSK

This thread is political bullshit.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Maybe they reject the premise of your thread and attribute the deaths to a pandemic.

OK Bullshitter

The facts are clear. The leader of the USA government, according to his own public claims, knew at an early date it was a pandemic decided not to encourage his countrymen to take personal precautions seriously because he did not want to cause a panic.

Even  if a grant him the respect of considering his concerns to be held as described, his failure to encourage personal precautions and insist his staff take proper personal precautions has not caused Americans to take proper personal precautions.

His attempts to keep Americans from panicking such as calling the virus a hoax and saying it would just go away, however we’ll intentioned, caused many Americans to REFUSE to take  personal precautions. 
      The facts are many of those who failed to take precautions are now sick or dead. 
       The facts are, many who have failed to take precautions have spread the virus which those spreading it did not believe was anything real.

Absolutely no one has made the case the person in the White House used his position to encourage safe behavior and therefore minimized the spread of the virus. 

There were no direct pleas to the public by the POTUS  to take personal precautions. He did not use his bully pulpit to explain the dangers of personal contact with other people.

He still has not yet said something as simple as, “ One American  in 16 is now known to have the virus. If you fail to take effective precautions and interact with other people yoU are engaging in very risky behavior. Please. Wear masks. Observe social distancing rules and do some extra sanitizing. America needs your help.”

So understand this mr. @Dog

Our society has ALWAYS EXPECTED those who can help others to do so. We jail parents who fail to properly protect their children. America’s most admired Football coach was turned into a pariah because we were disappointed when he failed to “do more.”

Had the current Loser Lame Duck worked hard to lead Americans in their personal fights to avoid becoming sick, there is zero doubt fewer Americans would be sick and or dead today. 

Today, there are millions of Americans out recklessly spreading the virus because they sincerely believe the personal precautions are unnecessary, a hoax, a restriction on their personal freedom, or an attempt to kill them because masks are deadly.

ALL  that nonsense started from one guy at the top who has told us he lied to everyone to protect Americans from the results of the panicked he thought would occur.

We cannot take a census of the results of the panic  that did not occur.

We can and will continue to count the sicknesses deaths which have been greater in the USA than in any of the other 194 countries. 

I contend the PRIMARY cause of our very high numbers is the improper decisions of our most visible leader. 

He could have done more

• Like 3
Just now, Gouvernail said:

OK Bullshitter

The facts are clear. The leader of the USA government, according to his own public claims, knew at an early date it was a pandemic decided not to encourage his countrymen to take personal precautions seriously because he did not want to cause a panic.

Even  if a grant him the respect of considering his concerns to be held as described, his failure to encourage personal precautions and insist his staff take proper personal precautions has not caused Americans to take proper personal precautions.

His attempts to keep Americans from panicking such as calling the virus a hoax and saying it would just go away, however we’ll intentioned, caused many Americans to REFUSE to take  personal precautions. 
      The facts are many of those who failed to take precautions are now sick or dead. 
       The facts are, many who have failed to take precautions have spread the virus which those spreading it did not believe was anything real.

Absolutely no one has made the case the person in the White House used his position to encourage safe behavior and therefore minimized the spread of the virus. 

There were no direct pleas to the public by the POTUS  to take personal precautions. He did not use his bully pulpit to explain the dangers of personal contact with other people.

He still has not yet said something as simple as, “ One American  in 16 is now known to have the virus. If you fail to take effective precautions and interact with other people yoU are engaging in very risky behavior. Please. Wear masks. Observe social distancing rules and do some extra sanitizing. America needs your help.”

So understand this mr. @Dog

Our society has ALWAYS EXPECTED those who can help others to do so. We jail parents who fail to properly protect their children. America’s most admired Football coach was turned into a pariah because we were disappointed when he failed to “do more.”

Had the current Loser Lame Duck worked hard to lead Americans in their personal fights to avoid becoming sick, there is zero doubt fewer Americans would be sick and or dead today. 

Today, there are millions of Americans out recklessly spreading the virus because they sincerely believe the personal precautions are unnecessary, a hoax, a restriction on their personal freedom, or an attempt to kill them because masks are deadly.

ALL  that nonsense started from one guy at the top who has told us he lied to everyone to protect Americans from the results of the panicked he thought would occur.

We cannot take a census of the results of the panic  that did not occur.

We can and will continue to count the sicknesses deaths which have been greater in the USA than in any of the other 194 countries. 

I contend the PRIMARY cause of our very high numbers is the improper decisions of our most visible leader. 

He could have done more

He did. He let his cronies know whether to sell short and who to invest in pre-gov't-contracts.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dog said:
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

This thread is political bullshit.

It certainly is political bullshit (but unfortunately it's fact) that Republican were given briefings on the virus, and instead of warning the public, they made stock investments based on this.

It certainly is political bullshit (but unfortunately it's fact) that Trump downplayed the virus, and furthermore, fired scientists and put the nation's top public health agency under a lackey to make sure they said nothing to make Trump look bad.... like this is deadly serious.

Now a friend of yours is dying and all you care about is your Dear Leader's image

That's REALLY political bullshit

- DSK

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

Your comments are the singular most political snd I agree, your comments are bullshit. 

In retrospect it's easy to see that some things were done wrong and other things done right at both the federal an state levels. Beyond that there is no baseline anyway (despite the claims by some idiots that the experience of other countries can serve as a baseline as if a leader drives the course of a pandemic). Your attempt to pin the blame for deaths in a pandemic on one person is politically motivated stupidity.

24 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It certainly is political bullshit (but unfortunately it's fact) that Republican were given briefings on the virus, and instead of warning the public, they made stock investments based on this.

Is this the Dupont shit again or do you have something real?

24 minutes ago, Dog said:

In retrospect it's easy to see that some things were done wrong and other things done right at both the federal an state levels. Beyond that there is no baseline anyway (despite the claims by some idiots that the experience of other countries can serve as a baseline as if a leader drives the course of a pandemic). Your attempt to pin the blame for deaths in a pandemic on one person is politically motivated stupidity.

We know for a fact that Trump and Jared made the political calculus in the early days to downplay the severity of the virus because it was primarily showing up in Blue states and doing so would make those Democratic governors look bad.

To Trump it was all about politics from the get-go. It was never about protecting Americans or doing the right thing for the country.

7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:
7 hours ago, Dog said:

thoughts and prayers.

Don't worry Mutt - it's no worse than a bad flu

Just ask your soul brothers - you scurrilous asshole.

Just now, SloopJonB said:
7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:
7 hours ago, Dog said:

thoughts and prayers.

Don't worry Mutt - it's no worse than a bad flu

Just ask your soul brothers - you scurrilous asshole.

Who really believes that Dog has a friend? He lies about everything else.

1 hour ago, Remodel said:
1 hour ago, Dog said:

In retrospect it's easy to see that some things were done wrong and other things done right at both the federal an state levels.....

We know for a fact that Trump and Jared made the political calculus in the early days to downplay the severity of the virus because it was primarily showing up in Blue states and doing so would make those Democratic governors look bad.

To Trump it was all about politics from the get-go. It was never about protecting Americans or doing the right thing for the country.

And making money. Don't forget dear little Jared getting the states bidding against each other for emergency supplies.

37 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Who really believes that Dog has a friend? He lies about everything else.

Possible, even lying fascist tools might have a friend. Most people are gregarious by nature.

1 hour ago, Dog said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Is this the Dupont shit again or do you have something real?

Glad you asked. How about https://www.google.com/search?q=senator+investment+coronavirus+briefing

Names that come up prominently are Loeffler, Perdue, and Burr, but there are plenty more in the mix. All but one are not just Republicans but rather Trump-y ones. Some of the headlines that show in the first page of results are from Bloomberg

Burr Invites Ethics Probe of Stock Sales After Virus Updates

subtitle is "Loeffler Denies Any Involvement" which of course is really a confession. Your boy Tucker Carlson called for Burr's resignation, did you miss that part? The of course there's more, the Forbes headline is

Senators Accused Of Insider Trading, Dumping Stocks After Coronavirus Briefing

and one of the names that pops up there in Inhofe. The only Democrat named is Feinstein.

Gee, that seems like it might almost be as real as Hunter Biden's Laptop! Maybe more so, since -these- "news" companies have actual journalists

While you're here, mind discussing election security? How about that SAFE Act?

- DSK

1 hour ago, Remodel said:

How do we know that? As I recall the blue state governors were pleased with Trump's responsiveness.

From the link above.

Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert.

That logic may have swayed Kushner. “It was very clear that Jared was ultimately the decision maker as to what [plan] was going to come out,” the expert said.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

The POTUS is THE person in charge. 
The current POTUS gleefully takes credit for good performance and brags relentlessly about anything good that happens.

Sometimes it is difficult to establish any connection what so ever between the actions of the POTUS and the successes about which he takes credit and brags. 

in the case of the spread of the virus there are multiple well founded reasons we can reasonably assign some of the blame to the current potus. 

because the current POTUS so loves to take ALL the credit ....

I shall continue to give him FULL CREDIT for the results of his bad decisions. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

The POTUS is THE person in charge. 
The current POTUS gleefully takes credit for good performance and brags relentlessly about anything good that happens.

Sometimes it is difficult to establish any connection what so ever between the actions of the POTUS and the successes about which he takes credit and brags. 

in the case of the spread of the virus there are multiple well founded reasons we can reasonably assign some of the blame to the current potus. 

because the current POTUS so loves to take ALL the credit ....

I shall continue to give him FULL CREDIT for the results of his bad decisions. 

It will be interesting to see if Dog maintains the same rationale about this being the responsibility of Governors (not the POTUS) after 1/20/21.

Oh man, I had the hardest time keeping a straight face whilst typing that.

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

The current POTUS gleefully takes credit for good performance and brags relentlessly about anything good that happens

When was that?

36 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

The current POTUS gleefully takes credit for good performance and brags relentlessly about anything good that happens

When was that?

The continued success of the stock market begun under President Obama comes to mind.

Finishing off ISIS by continuing UNCHANGED the military action snd policies of the previous administration. 

becoming a country that no longer neede imported oil:

actually happened during Obama’s term 

14 hours ago, Dog said:

. Your attempt to pin the blame for deaths in a pandemic on one person is politically motivated stupidity.

No it’s not. That’s called reality.
One person just locked down 2 million people for 3 days because of 1 x new case because it was our first UK strain and from a community spread (quarantine hotel worker)

We all grumbled and bitched about it and went along with it because our ‘leader’ enforced it.

Result? Lock down over , no new cases and we get back to work till the next one.

Only ignorant fuckwits think it is not a failing of leadership. That’s you sport.

Hit home my arse. Now run along and go apologise to your friend for your myopic lazy selfishness and beg for forgiveness for it’s contribution to their  agony and suffering. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

. Your attempt to pin the blame for deaths in a pandemic on one person is politically motivated stupidity.

One person just locked down 2 million people for 3 days because of 1 x new case because it was our first UK strain and from a community spread (quarantine hotel worker)

We all grumbled and bitched about it and went along with it because our ‘leader’ enforced it.

Result? Lock down over , no new cases and we get back to work till the next one.

Only ignorant fuckwits think it is not a failing of leadership. That’s you sport.

Hit home my arse. Now run along and go apologise to your friend for your myopic lazy selfishness and beg for forgiveness for it’s contribution to their  agony and suffering. 

Bullshit, it's really not reality. In the United States the governors decide if their states will lockdown or not. And regardless of what decision they take it's a fucking pandemic.

54 minutes ago, Dog said:

Bullshit, it's really not reality. In the United States the governors decide if their states will lockdown or not. And regardless of what decision they take it's a fucking pandemic.

Correct, because medieval peasants had a better idea of how to deal with a plague than you Trumpalos

- DSK

1 hour ago, Dog said:

What responsibility does the President have in situations like this?  Is it completely out of his hands?  

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

What responsibility does the President have in situations like this?  Is it completely out of his hands?  

Everyone responsible for the response to a pandemic have a responsibility to act in what they believe to be the best interest of the population. 

3 minutes ago, Dog said:
13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Everyone responsible for the response to a pandemic have a responsibility to act in what they believe to be the best interest of the population. 

How would you rate President Trump's performance in meeting his responsibility, based on what you just wrote?

Just now, Bus Driver said:

How would you rate President Trump's performance in meeting his responsibility, based on what you just wrote?

Depends... poor with respect to testing...excellent with respect to vaccines.

Just now, Dog said:

Depends... poor with respect to testing...excellent with respect to vaccines.

How about with respect to truthfully informing the public as to the severity of the virus, making sure the federal response was based on Science and not politics, and as to his responsibility to promote actions which are in the best interest of every citizen (ie: staying safe)?

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

How about with respect to truthfully informing the public as to the severity of the virus, making sure the federal response was based on Science and not politics, and as to his responsibility to promote actions which are in the best interest of every citizen (ie: staying safe)?

Pretty good, He conducted almost daily press conferences in which he made the experts available although he should have shut up more himself.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Pretty good, He conducted almost daily press conferences in which he made the experts available although he should have shut up more himself.

Conveniently partial answer.  Typical.

I guess lying to the American public about the severity of the virus was cool with you?  "Heckuva job, Donnie", eh?

So, replacing scientists with whackadoodle pillow salesman was "responsible".

2 hours ago, mathystuff said:

May it work and turn the rotten log back into a tree.

It may look like a rotten log, but it's probably a giant turd. Don't kick it, you'll get it all over your shoes.

7 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:
22 hours ago, Dog said:

The Mutt is too dim to comprehend the concept of leadership.

To his sad little excuse for a brain Trump wouldn't be at fault unless he personally infected every person with Covid.

Fuck the impeachment shit. The Loser will be gone in seven days!

FOCUS!!!

United States

22.9M
+230K
-
+4,406
3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Fuck the impeachment shit. The Loser will be gone in seven days!

FOCUS!!!

United States

22.9M
+230K
-
+4,406

Heck of a flu eh?

6 hours ago, Sean said:

Heck of a flu eh?

Well, we kinda blew by the 4000/dead/day mark pretty quickly. What's the peak going to be? 

8000 in two days again!!

not one word from the Loser Lame Duck about the importance of masks, distancing, and washing hands.

not

one

word

Meanwhile... some people still can’t comprehend why the IMPOTUS gets any blame 

United States

23.1M
+230K
-
+3,922
30 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

8000 in two days again!!

not one word from the Loser Lame Duck about the importance of masks, distancing, and washing hands.

not

one

word

Meanwhile... some people still can’t comprehend why the IMPOTUS gets any blame 

United States

23.1M
+230K
-
+3,922

He's got more important things to think about, like stiffing giuliani.

On 5/17/2020 at 8:13 AM, Gouvernail said:

We need a daily reminder. The names of “people Trump killed today” should be read aloud every day on Radio and TV. 

89,420.  Dead Americans So far 
+1,231  Were killed Saturday

@PeterRoss didn’t like this post . I wonder what it is  he didn’t like about it?? 
Maybe the truth bothers him?? 
I could understand that.

I find the truth about how one man has caused the deaths of untold thousands to be quite bothersome. 

5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

@PeterRoss didn’t like this post . I wonder what it is  he didn’t like about it?? 
Maybe the truth bothers him?? 
I could understand that.

I find the truth about how one man has caused the deaths of untold thousands to be quite bothersome.

It's not "untold thousands", it's very specific.

Should clear 400,000 dead Americans tomorrow.

After that, only 20,000 more for him to get on the podium for Greatest Killers Of Americans In History.

He will replace WW II at that point - in less than one year.

And millions think he's the best thing ever.

Something happened to the USA.

The Liar Lame Duck’s incompetence  and deliberate deceit has killed 12,000 in three days. 

what a fine legacy. 

United States

23.4M
+238K
-
+3,973

He's done it!

400,487 dead Americans.

Should take about 4 days more to surpass WW II and get on the podium for Greatest Killers Of Americans In History.

He can do it.

Then it will be;

Spanish Flu

Civil War

Trump Flu

The Liar Lame Duck continues to kill a small town a day 

Cambridge Springs PA pop 2639

Edinboro PA pop 6438

Fairview PA  pop 3099

North East PA 4108

Wesleyville PA  pop 3185

Girard PA pop 2175

United States

23.6M
+241K
-
+3,744

'meriKa is also a hotbed of preexisting health condition rates, it's like kindling; that evil orange bag of shit only helped the misery and carnage along some.

Liar Loser Twice Impeached Lame Duck’s toll for Saturday 

Just think how many more he could kill if he didn’t have those debilitating bone spurs. 

United States

23.8M
+202K
-
+3,353

Wow!!! Over 8,000 deaths since anybody has commented in this thread. I guess we are now accustomed to it all. 

a few thousand deaths a day isn’t worth our attention anymore. 

14,000 to go to get on the "Greatest Killers Of Americans" podium.

Looks like he's going to fail at that too.

What a looser.

He hasn't quite finished trying to kill you yet.

He wants to lift travel restrictions from countries with new strains from the 26th.

Lucky for you, Biden won't let him.

3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:
United States

24.1M
+143K
-
+1,440

Long weekend lag.  By tomorrow, it'll be back around 4K per day.

One last, parting failure for the shitstain.

He failed to get on the podium of Greatest Killers Of Americans.

Only 410,000 dead when he was out so he only made 4th place.

What a looser.

On 1/19/2021 at 3:06 AM, Gouvernail said:
United States

24.1M
+143K
-
+1,440

On 1/19/2021 at 6:49 AM, Bus Driver said:

20 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

One last, parting failure for the shitstain.

He failed to get on the podium of Greatest Killers Of Americans.

Only 410,000 dead when he was out so he only made 4th place.

What a looser.

Let's not let facts get in the way of the narrative for you   lefty fucks

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (cdc.gov)

As of today all deaths are Joe Ricottasette Biden deaths. Own it.

1 minute ago, warbird said:

On 1/19/2021 at 7:49 AM, Bus Driver said:

Today ain't even over, and we are back to 3,500+.  Do you ever get tired of stepping on rakes?

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 5.57.22 PM.png

6 minutes ago, warbird said:

Hey you ignorant asshole, intelligent people look to uncontaminated sources of information - ones that the shitstain couldn't fuck with.

Like Worldometer.

# Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
  World 97,240,739 +630,925 2,080,468 +16,160 69,787,301 25,372,970 112,488 12,475 266.9      
1 USA 24,974,440 +164,419 415,084 +3,562 14,937,508 9,621,848 28,381 75,207 1,250 291,341,149 877,331 332,076,824
41 minutes ago, warbird said:

Not really, for at least 2 more weeks if not longer The Orange owns them