Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

I dunno. My business is maintaining sailing toys. They certainly are less complicated than a nation but a certain analogy can be drawn between managing sailboat maintenance and managing most anything else.

 

Things like worn out sails and lines are obvious and easy to simply replace. 
Damages from failure to reseal fittings or long term immersion without a barrier coat may not be obvious and continue to fester until fixed. 
    Then there is the reputation the boat developed on the racecourse other sailors may miss tge former very fun polite sportsmanlike skipper or they may have so hated interacting with the former skipper they continue to treat the boat as if he were still driving.

   Then there are the cheap bands aid fixes that surprise at inopportune moments...

unpaid repair bills at various shops

.....’

ot will be many years before the USA is free of the legacy of the Loser

 

Oh, we're fucked for a long time indeed. But, life ain't fair, Uncle Joe will be held accountable pretty quickly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

Must really piss you off that Trump is hitting primarily blue states with his virus.

Planning a party?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Aiming for a full ignore so quickly?

I’ve had him in ignore for close to a year.  And the worst part is that he sails in my lake. No wonder it’s polluted 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marty6 said:

bullshitter go home and preferable kill yourself

Folks were calling for unity today.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Should we all agree with you?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Folks were calling for unity today.
 

Should we all agree with you?? 

You think they do really care? Good luck with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I just took Wardodo off ignore for the night to see exactly how whacked he can get before falling asleep in his bucket of chicken lips. 

Not bad for a PUI eh? Keystone Pipeline canceled, let the layoffs begin (msn.com)

Layoffs are already being planned. TC Energy said the Keystone XL was going to sustain more than 11,000 jobs in 2021 so we can start the Biden administration with a net negative 11,000 jobs job is lost. Not bad for your first day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I fucking nailed that one, warbird.  Crawl in a hole.

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 8.01.41 PM.png

I am humored that you chose to ignore CDC numbers.  Each state reports to the CDC and then the CDC distributes the numbers.  So the CDC  says 325000 2020 deaths with China virus and Flu and  Pnuemonia have been recorded and you challange those numbers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, warbird said:

Not bad for a PUI eh? Keystone Pipeline canceled, let the layoffs begin (msn.com)

Layoffs are already being planned. TC Energy said the Keystone XL was going to sustain more than 11,000 jobs in 2021 so we can start the Biden administration with a net negative 11,000 jobs job is lost. Not bad for your first day.

Temp jobs anyway. They were going to finish the pipeline sooner or later, nyet? So the jobs "building the pipeline" were not permanent.

And we don't want to go backwards on energy. As fond as I am of steam engines, I don't have one in my boat

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

Celebrating half a million? Sick fuck.

Even I didn't think you were that stupid.

Or is that the booze talking?

Drown those sorrows, looser.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Temp jobs anyway. They were going to finish the pipeline sooner or later, nyet? So the jobs "building the pipeline" were not permanent.

And we don't want to go backwards on energy. As fond as I am of steam engines, I don't have one in my boat

- DSK

Temporary in that they would only last 6, 12, 18 months until the next project?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, warbird said:

Temporary in that they would only last 6, 12, 18 months until the next project?

Or until they died from Trump flu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, warbird said:
33 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Temp jobs anyway. They were going to finish the pipeline sooner or later, nyet? So the jobs "building the pipeline" were not permanent.

And we don't want to go backwards on energy.    ...

 

Temporary in that they would only last 6, 12, 18 months until the next project?

Yes.

How long until the "next project"? Is that a good career, going months between temp jobs?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yes.

How long until the "next project"? Is that a good career, going months between temp jobs?

- DSK

You obviously have no concept of apprentices getting hours in on various disciplines. Do you hate union apprenticeships?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, warbird said:
8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

How long until the "next project"? Is that a good career, going months between temp jobs?

 

You obviously have no concept of apprentices getting hours in on various disciplines. Do you hate union apprenticeships?

Obviously. And in general, I'm not fond of unions but then my working life was a bit different than most.

Why do we want apprenticeships in obsolete trades that hurt the environment?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday morning the total was 399,000. It looks like it was a 6000 day but the numbers aren’t up yet 

 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
24.5M
-
406K
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Yesterday morning the total was 399,000. It looks like it was a 6000 day but the numbers aren’t up yet 

 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
24.5M
-
406K

When the Biden team releases the real numbers, and finds 100,000 dead, they will be blamed for them even though they died on that other guys watch

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

When the Biden team releases the real numbers, and finds 100,000 dead, they will be blamed for them even though they died on that other guys watch

Reasonable people blame the pandemic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Easy to blame an event.  When asked for who is responsible, you limit it to Governors.

At least he’s moved beyond blaming the boogie man (Jyhna!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dog said:
5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Easy to blame an event.  When asked for who is responsible, you limit it to Governors.

Bullshit

You're not suddenly changing your position on who is responsible, are you?  There are many posts you've made where you lay the blame at the feet of Governors.  And, dismiss the idea the President bears responsibility

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know how it gets from 399k to 406k with only 4300 deaths.   Maybe the Loser pardoned them 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States  
24.5M
+185K
-
406K
+4,367
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
3 hours ago, Dog said:

Reasonable people blame the pandemic.

Easy to blame an event.  When asked for who is responsible, you limit it to Governors.

The Mutt is so fucking dim all he can comprehend is "It is what it is".

The entire concept of managing and treating a pandemic is just a little too complex for his parched intellect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

I don’t know how it gets from 399k to 406k with only 4300 deaths.   Maybe the Loser pardoned them 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States  
24.5M
+185K
-
406K
+4,367

Worldometer has it nearly at 417,000

Could surpass WW II on the all time killers list later today.

Tomorrow for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Worldometer has it nearly at 417,000

Could surpass WW II on the all time killers list later today.

Tomorrow for sure.

I don’t know why Worldmeter is always about a week ahead of the reports from BBC, NPR. John’s Hopkins, and whoever does the Google  page I use. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You're not suddenly changing your position on who is responsible, are you?  There are many posts you've made where you lay the blame at the feet of Governors.  And, dismiss the idea the President bears responsibility

I cited the role of governors to illustrate the stupidity of blaming one politician for the deaths due to a pandemic. But some however insist on adhering to a convenient fake reality rather than an inconvenient actual reality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

I don’t know why Worldmeter is always about a week ahead of the reports from BBC, NPR. John’s Hopkins, and whoever does the Google  page I use. 

Because the US is so fucked reporting-wise the reporters are sticking to "official" stats. Don't worry, give them a month. Did Biden's team hire that data scientist from Florida yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Because the US is so fucked reporting-wise the reporters are sticking to "official" stats. Don't worry, give them a month. Did Biden's team hire that data scientist from Florida yet?

I think deSantis still has her in the dungeon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

I cited the role of governors to illustrate the stupidity of blaming one politician for the deaths due to a pandemic. But some however insist on adhering to a convenient fake reality rather than an inconvenient actual reality.

Dog Dog Dog...you have absolutely zero credibility and you’re talking about fake reality :) . 
Here’s a hard cold fact for you, nothing you will ever say will be believed or taken seriously by anybody. You pissed away that right over the last 4 years. 
 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Dog Dog Dog...you have absolutely zero credibility and you’re talking about fake reality :) . 
Here’s a hard cold fact for you, nothing you will ever say will be believed or taken seriously by anybody. You pissed away that right over the last 4 years. 
 

Whatever....Blaming one man for the deaths due to a pandemic is still stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dog said:

Whatever....Blaming one man for the deaths due to a pandemic is still stupid.

Reductio-ad-absurdum.  Few people blame him for all the deaths, as you imply in your carefully worded post.  However, a goodly number of them lay at his feet due to mismanagement, dishonesty, chaos, and greed.  Just when I think you might be a recovering liar, you return to your roots.

The beauty of your statement is that many would read it and agree with it - until they actually think about what you're saying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Reductio-ad-absurdum.  Few people blame him for all the deaths, as you imply in your carefully worded post.  However, a goodly number of them lay at his feet due to mismanagement, dishonesty, chaos, and greed.  Just when I think you might be a recovering liar, you return to your roots.

The beauty of your statement is that many would read it and agree with it - until they actually think about what you're saying.

How many lives does getting vaccine in 9 months vs two years represent?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dog said:

How many lives does getting vaccine in 9 months vs two years represent?

How many lives does fucking up the roll-out represent?

It's funny - you're at 667 right now.  But you're being such a dishonest asshole that I can't bring myself to give you a like to change you back to the number of the beast.  Someone else will have to take one for the team.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

How many lives does fucking up the roll-out represent?

It's funny - you're at 667 right now.  But you're being such a dishonest asshole that I can't bring myself to give you a like to change you back to the number of the beast.  Someone else will have to take one for the team.

Fuck rolling him back, go for 6666. The lying slimeball deserves it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fine day to be killed by the blatant incompetence of the worst public official ever to get himself a job in Washington DC

 

 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
24.9M
24,900,000
+192K
-
414K
414,000
+3,734
Link to post
Share on other sites

On a weekend???

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
25M
25,000,000
+168K
-
417K
417,000
+3,320
India
 
10.7M
10,700,000
+14,849
10.3M
10,300,000
+15,948
153K
153,000
+155
Brazil
 
8.82M
8,820,000
+62,334
7.78M
7,780,000
+29,018
216K
216,000
+1,202
Russia
 
3.66M
3,660,000
+20,585
3.08M
3,080,000
+27,399
67,919
67,919
+543
United Kingdom
 
3.62M
3,620,000
+33,552
-
97,329
97,329
+1,348
Link to post
Share on other sites

Birx says there was no "full-time team" working on COVID response in Trump White House

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House coronavirus response coordinator under former President Donald Trump, revealed that she had no full-time team in the White House working on the response to COVID-19 under the former president.

In an interview with "Face the Nation" that aired Sunday, Birx said that she was "an N of 1" during her tenure in the White House as the coronavirus response coordinator. In contrast, she praised President Joe Biden for building a team of experts in testing, vaccines, data and data use, as well as a full-time supply chain point-person. During the Trump administration, those individuals existed "in different pockets of government," Birx said.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't be true - Operation Warp Speed was the most effective program on the planet.

That's why you'll only have 1/2 a million dead in a couple of weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got News a customer whose boat is finished won’t be picking it up soon because he has tested positive. 
 

I had no close interaction with him and a was wearing a mask while he was dropping off his boat last month. 
 

he is our third customer since Thanksgiving to tell me he has tested positive. Each one stayed outside our building during our transactions. 
 

Each of them has sailed with at least four other AYC members. 
 

as a big fat 68 year old who hasn’t been able yet to get vaccinated, it is risky behavior not to live with extreme caution. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was vaccinated (1st shot) yesterday. What struck me is the remedy to this plague that caused million deaths and upended  lives on the planet is a couple ccs of clear liquid in the arm

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

I note with interest that the UK is top of the pile when it comes to covid deaths per 100,000

We brits used to be proud of our ability to punch above our weight

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Bozo v trump

Hard to guess who is the biggest arsehole

Trump has my vote. Boris might be a complete fuckwit, but I can't say he's as corrupt or irredeemably offensive as Trump. Your opinion may well differ, but that's how I see it.

FKT

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Trump has my vote. Boris might be a complete fuckwit, but I can't say he's as corrupt or irredeemably offensive as Trump. Your opinion may well differ, but that's how I see it.

FKT

I agree

 

Bozo operates in a political system that would have dumped trump before you could  blink

Can you imagine trump dealing with parliamentary question time?

However, both Republican and tories value money, commerce and billionaires  more than life itself

D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dylan winter said:
4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Trump has my vote. Boris might be a complete fuckwit, but I can't say he's as corrupt or irredeemably offensive as Trump. Your opinion may well differ, but that's how I see it.

FKT

I agree

 

Bozo operates in a political system that would have dumped trump before you could  blink

Can you imagine trump dealing with parliamentary question time?

However, both Republican and tories value money, commerce and billionaires  more than life itself

I don't get the impression that Mr. Johnson is deliberately trying to damage his country.

Pres. Trump has always chosen the option causing the most possible harm to the USA, from CoviD-19 to trade wars to installing ignoramuses, dick heads, and traitors, to offices. I don't have any direct evidence that he is actually working for Putin, but he couldn't have done a better job if he were.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dylan winter said:

I note with interest that the UK is top of the pile when it comes to covid deaths per 100,000

We brits used to be proud of our ability to punch above our weight

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Bozo v trump

Hard to guess who is the biggest arsehole

Spectators%20take%20pictures%20of%20Mayo

 

trumpicantremember-1400x1050.png

Yours is at least sort if amusing.  Maybe ours was also, from an ocean away.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And the news guys are. Is telling us the Lying Loser didn’t even bother to set up a system to keep track of Vaccine inventory. Nobody knows how much has come in. Nobody knows how much has been sent out. They don’t even know how much the government currently has. 
 

businessman??

people like @Dog  have had the fucking nerve to tell us Gropenfuher is a good businessman??

just fuck you bullshitters 

On behalf of Monday’s 1792 who will BEVER AGAIN breathe a single breath...

FUCK YOU BULLSHITTERS 

 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States
 
25.3M
25,300,000
+155K
-
421K
421,000
+1,792

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bridhb said:

Yours is at least sort if amusing.  Maybe ours was also, from an ocean away.

Trump kept me entertained for the past five years and has left a significant hole in my morning routine as I catch up with the overnight American news and twitterings of the deoraved  bastard

but it was the sort of entertainment you might get when you see a tsunami coming and do not know how far it is going to get.

We still do not know if there will be a second wave - USA has more enough well armed nutters seeking immolation aided by politicians for denying facts and telling fibs has become a way of life. The way the disease of dishonesty spread through a political system was really weird.

He was easily the most frightening politician I have ever witnessed in my life

Once the truth has been thrown down, stamped on and ground into the dust we have lost it all

He allowed me to understand how Hitler and Mussolini came to power

D

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 7:27 PM, Bus Driver said:

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House coronavirus response coordinator under former President Donald Trump, revealed that she had no full-time team in the White House working on the response to COVID-19 under the former president.

She is part of the problem. Why didn't she speak up or take the consequences? Hooked to the job? Afterwards it's always easy to complain.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Marty6 said:

She is part of the problem. Why didn't she speak up or take the consequences? Hooked to the job? Afterwards it's always easy to complain.

money and self delusion

she thought she could mitigate the cheetos madness

and she has said she is going in four to six weeks......

in my opinion Fauchi was just as craven

D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

money and self delusion

she thought she could mitigate the cheetos madness

and she has said she is going in four to six weeks......

in my opinion Fauchi was just as craven

D

Dunno. It's a fine line. Easy from the outside to claim the high moral ground. Not quite the same view if you're inside and *KNOW* for a fact that your replacement is going to be far, far worse because they'll actively trash stuff. On the inside you can try to at least slow the process of things getting worse by creatively interpreting instructions or taking actions without waiting to be told that you can't do something - better asking forgiveness than permission.

You do what you can, hunker down, keep really, really good notes and then leave with the scars to do something else less stressful.

FKT

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

And the news guys are. Is telling us the Lying Loser didn’t even bother to set up a system to keep track of Vaccine inventory. Nobody knows how much has come in. Nobody knows how much has been sent out. They don’t even know how much the government currently has. 
 

businessman??

people like @Dog  have had the fucking nerve to tell us Gropenfuher is a good businessman??

 

Incompetenc or deliberate oversight?

How much has gone missing on the black market one wonders.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/millions-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses-are-miaand-biden-team-isnt-sure-why

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Dunno. It's a fine line. Easy from the outside to claim the high moral ground. Not quite the same view if you're inside and *KNOW* for a fact that your replacement is going to be far, far worse because they'll actively trash stuff. On the inside you can try to at least slow the process of things getting worse by creatively interpreting instructions or taking actions without waiting to be told that you can't do something - better asking forgiveness than permission.

You do what you can, hunker down, keep really, really good notes and then leave with the scars to do something else less stressful.

FKT

Look at the damage Scott Atlas did when Trump back burnered Fauci and Brix.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

people like @Dog  have had the fucking nerve to tell us Gropenfuher is a good businessman??

just fuck you bullshitters 

No I didn't....This is an example of convenient fake truth substituted for inconvenient true truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Dog said:

No I didn't....This is an example of convenient fake truth substituted for inconvenient true truth.


Initially, I wondered why you wouid   quote from my post and write something that has zero to do with my post. 
I wondered WTF it was you were denying. 
 

Then I realized your post was exactly what it said. 

It appears on first glance to be an attempt to participate in the discussion. It is no such thing. It is a shrewd attempt to distract us from the very real situation where bullshitters like @Dog will do anything to keep people from truly considering the obscenity of his objectives and results of the  performance of one DJT. 
  Hound reds of thousands of Americans are DEAD and millions have endured a brutal pandemic because of the efforts of one egomaniac narcissi to stop Americans from taking proper preventative measures. 
      
Imagine if LBJ had run a campaign to discourage people from wearing seat belts because he didn’t want Americans to think cars were dangerous, stop buying them,  and therefore destroy our largest industry. ?!?!?
 

Another 1000 Americans have already died today and thousands more are in the process of suffering a face down tortuous death on a ventilator. 
 

most would not even have been ill if the Murderous maniac known as Donald John Trump had simply begged the American people to wear masks, wash their hands, and do their very best to avoid close contact with others. 
 

Instead, the psychopath held rallies and demanded hundreds come to White House gatherings. 

People like @dog are still trying to distract us from considering the consequences of their actions. 
 

This writer won’t be distracted or silenced.

The actions of people like Dog kill. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:


Initially, I wondered why you wouid   quote from my post and write something that has zero to do with my post. 
I wondered WTF it was you were denying. 
 

Then I realized your post was exactly what it said. 

It appears on first glance to be an attempt to participate in the discussion. It is no such thing. It is a shrewd attempt to distract us from the very real situation where bullshitters like @Dog will do anything to keep people from truly considering the obscenity of his objectives and results of the  performance of one DJT. 
  Hound reds of thousands of Americans are DEAD and millions have endured a brutal pandemic because of the efforts of one egomaniac narcissi to stop Americans from taking proper preventative measures. 
      
Imagine if LBJ had run a campaign to discourage people from wearing seat belts because he didn’t want Americans to think cars were dangerous, stop buying them,  and therefore destroy our largest industry. ?!?!?
 

Another 1000 Americans have already died today and thousands more are in the process of suffering a face down tortuous death on a ventilator. 
 

most would not even have been ill if the Murderous maniac known as Donald John Trump had simply begged the American people to wear masks, wash their hands, and do their very best to avoid close contact with others. 
 

Instead, the psychopath held rallies and demanded hundreds come to White House gatherings. 

People like @dog are still trying to distract us from considering the consequences of their actions. 
 

This writer won’t be distracted or silenced.

The actions of people like Dog kill. 
 

 

Bullshitters are deadly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a catchy name for the:

*Grandmother Killers. 

*COVID Cult

*Virus spreaders

*Devil’s Disease spreaders 

*Satan’s virus team

*The Antichrist’s  Antimaskers 

*disease dispersing dumbasses 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:


Initially, I wondered why you wouid   quote from my post and write something that has zero to do with my post. 
I wondered WTF it was you were denying. 
 

Then I realized your post was exactly what it said. 

It appears on first glance to be an attempt to participate in the discussion. It is no such thing. It is a shrewd attempt to distract us from the very real situation where bullshitters like @Dog will do anything to keep people from truly considering the obscenity of his objectives and results of the  performance of one DJT. 
  Hound reds of thousands of Americans are DEAD and millions have endured a brutal pandemic because of the efforts of one egomaniac narcissi to stop Americans from taking proper preventative measures. 
      
Imagine if LBJ had run a campaign to discourage people from wearing seat belts because he didn’t want Americans to think cars were dangerous, stop buying them,  and therefore destroy our largest industry. ?!?!?
 

Another 1000 Americans have already died today and thousands more are in the process of suffering a face down tortuous death on a ventilator. 
 

most would not even have been ill if the Murderous maniac known as Donald John Trump had simply begged the American people to wear masks, wash their hands, and do their very best to avoid close contact with others. 
 

Instead, the psychopath held rallies and demanded hundreds come to White House gatherings. 

People like @dog are still trying to distract us from considering the consequences of their actions. 
 

This writer won’t be distracted or silenced.

The actions of people like Dog kill. 
 

 

You're trying too hard... I never said or implied that Trump is a good businessman. You made up a convenient buy fake truth about me....You lied.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's nice to have a President talking straight and not praising himself.  "If we have too much PPE and vaccines at the end of summer, that's a problem I want."  "We'll have setbacks but I will tell you honestly when that happens"  Covid team to take questions on TV several times a week.   Ramps up to 600M doses by summer.  Would have been nice if the previous administration had consulted them instead of being whiny fucking petulant bitches as instructed to by the top.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dylan winter said:

We bris popped the 100,000 deaths today

And now Europe is arguing over vaccine supplies

After this every country will have to have its own vaccine plants, glassware factories, ppe production facilities

D

A dawning reality that each country needs to be self sufficient, not just for Covid, but for everything.

Globalist free trade capitalism is just a means for a small handful of international companies or countries to monopolise and control the world without any responsibility or accountability to anyone but themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen it mentioned so I'll mention it.

Covid has overtaken WW II and is now the third greatest killer of Americans in history.

#1 - Spanish Flu pandemic

#2 - Civil War

#3 - Covid pandemic

How did this happen in the country with "the worlds greatest health care system"? Perhaps one of the elk can explain?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I haven't seen it mentioned so I'll mention it.

Covid has overtaken WW II and is now the third greatest killer of Americans in history.

#1 - Spanish Flu pandemic

#2 - Civil War

#3 - Covid pandemic

How did this happen in the country with "the worlds greatest health care system"? Perhaps one of the elk can explain?

The Illuminati. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dog said:

You're trying too hard... I never said or implied that Trump is a good businessman. You made up a convenient buy fake truth about me....You lied.

this is another class @Dog off the subject response. 

 

*Where did I write a single  word indicating you have ever written a single word about The Lying Loser’s  business skills?? 
 

* What  did I lie about and when?  Please cite the lie. ...Either quote it in your response or publish a retraction and apology. 

 

 

 

 



 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

this is another class @Dog off the subject response. 

 

...Either quote it in your response or publish a retraction and apology. 



 

Shirley you jest. Being a bullshitter means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Shirley you jest. Being a bullshitter means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Gotta wonder how that’s  gonna work for  Rudy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sidecar said:

A dawning reality that each country needs to be self sufficient, not just for Covid, but for everything.

Globalist free trade capitalism is just a means for a small handful of international companies or countries to monopolise and control the world without any responsibility or accountability to anyone but themselves.

Yep. Anyone depending on a JIT supply chain that has China as a key component has rocks in their heads. And currently that's just about everyone.

If countries pay attention to security of supply for key stocks going forward that's going to put quite a dent in China's current business model. And fuck over all those 'bright' CEO's who thought outsourcing everything including IP to a country that didn't respect any of that was such a great idea.

I'm hoping to see a massive downturn in COVID deaths going forward. It's pretty hard to see how things could be worse, at least WRT the USA, in 2021. Sure they're still climbing the curve of current cases but it should plateau soon.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Yep. Anyone depending on a JIT supply chain that has China as a key component has rocks in their heads. And currently that's just about everyone.

If countries pay attention to security of supply for key stocks going forward that's going to put quite a dent in China's current business model. And fuck over all those 'bright' CEO's who thought outsourcing everything including IP to a country that didn't respect any of that was such a great idea.

I'm hoping to see a massive downturn in COVID deaths going forward. It's pretty hard to see how things could be worse, at least WRT the USA, in 2021. Sure they're still climbing the curve of current cases but it should plateau soon.

FKT

If the current insanity holds, the Trumpatriots will be 100% infected by the end of 2021 and will have killed off everyone over 60.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ishmael said:

If the current insanity holds, the Trumpatriots will be 100% infected by the end of 2021 and will have killed off everyone over 60.

Good reason to stay home in 2021 IMO. That's my plan anyway.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites