1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

This may have been posted, before.  Regardless, it is certainly worth repeating.

40 Percent of U.S. COVID Deaths Could Have Been Averted If It Weren't for Trump: Report

I look forward to the Faithful dismissing the work of bona fide researchers and offering their own analysis which holds the defeated ex-President harmless.

Coulda saved them the work, the elk won’t listen, the rest of us knew it. Maybe it’ll be used to create the next pandemic response strategy, which will be ignored by the next Republican, cause Freedumb

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

How many Democrats did Trump kill today?

He didn’t build an economy at all. He inherited a roaring economy and then since has done nothing but remove hard nailed but necessary environmental and business restrictions to any dopey cunt that as

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Are you consistent. Are the NY nursing home deaths "Trump Deaths?

I think he should be prosecuted for the cover up.

ALL THE USA DEATHS ARE THE DENIER LIAR’S FAULT!!!

Had he paid attention to the warnings and had he taken immediate action begging the US citizens IMMEDIATELY take proper precautions, the virus would not have spread here. 

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

This may have been posted, before.  Regardless, it is certainly worth repeating.

40 Percent of U.S. COVID Deaths Could Have Been Averted If It Weren't for Trump: Report

I look forward to the Faithful dismissing the work of bona fide researchers and offering their own analysis which holds the defeated ex-President harmless.

Science is for libruls.

40% is a very low estimate

Our death rate is 247/million.

U.S. rate is 1484/million.

That puts us at 16% of the US rate so Trump and his gang of incompetents are responsible for well over 400,000 deaths - currently.

Of course that's based on those lefty facts and science so...

22 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Using the experience of other countries as a baseline is bogus. As if the leadership of a country is the only factor in the spread of a pandemic.

Even within the US the death rate varies by state from 300 per hundred thousand to 2526 per hundred thousand. Is that disparity entirely due to the governors of the states, of course not.

20 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

ALL THE USA DEATHS ARE THE DENIER LIAR’S FAULT!!!

Had he paid attention to the warnings and had he taken immediate action begging the US citizens IMMEDIATELY take proper precautions, the virus would not have spread here. 

Nonsense.

19 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

40% is a very low estimate

Our death rate is 247/million.

U.S. rate is 1484/million.

That puts us at 16% of the US rate so Trump and his gang of incompetents are responsible for well over 400,000 deaths - currently.

Of course that's based on those lefty facts and science so...

It was a nightmare thinking we’d hit 600/million. Probably approaching 1750 before reasonable vaccination cause Freedumb? We are a stupid people.

The true Trump death count exceeds 550K

https://www.mediaite.com/news/stunning-cdc-data-suggests-true-final-coronavirus-death-toll-of-trump-presidency-likely-over-550000/

CDC tracks the number of deaths reported in excess of the average number of expected deaths based on prior years, and the latest figures show that since the pandemic began, 569,397 more people than expected have died.

That data runs through most of Trump’s final full month in office.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Using the experience of other countries as a baseline is bogus. As if the leadership of a country is the only factor in the spread of a pandemic.

Even within the US the death rate varies by state from 300 per hundred thousand to 2526 per hundred thousand. Is that disparity entirely due to the governors of the states, of course not.

So leadership doesn't matter?

I look forward to your saying that the worst national occurrences of 2021~2025 are in no way attributable to President Biden.

- DSK

4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

It was a nightmare thinking we’d hit 600/million. Probably approaching 1750 before reasonable vaccination cause Freedumb? We are a stupid people.

You'll hit 1/2 a million dead in a couple of days.

MAGA.

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
6 hours ago, Dog said:

So leadership doesn't matter?

I look forward to your saying that the worst national occurrences of 2021~2025 are in no way attributable to President Biden.

The Mutt is so desperate he has resorted to using deaths per 100K to try to make the numbers look smaller but he's such a boob that even in attempting that he has fucked up..

EVERYONE uses deaths per million and using that correct comparison, The Mutt's figures become;

3000/million to 25,260/million.

The reality is currently 1494/million.

What a fucking moran.

15 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The Mutt is so desperate he has resorted to using deaths per 100K to try to make the numbers look smaller but he's such a boob that even in attempting that he has fucked up..

EVERYONE uses deaths per million and using that correct comparison, The Mutt's figures become;

3000/million to 25,260/million.

The reality is currently 1494/million.

What a fucking moran.

The Top 10.  One of these it orders of magnitude above the others.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 2.04.04 PM.png

15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

The Top 10.  One of these it orders of magnitude above the others.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 2.04.04 PM.png

And is that a function of the guy at the top or are there other factors driving the pandemic?

In controls theory, you analyze all the factors and determine the contribution of each.  pandemic deaths = f(a,b,c....x,y,z).  That's what a function IS.  Each has an effect of some kind, and by characterizing the relationship of each you can essential 'turn a dial' and affect the pandemic.  It has been repeatedly studied and proven that one of those dials is the overall response of each country, managed by it's leadership.

Discounting it is the most base and rank form of dishonesty.

2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

In controls theory, you analyze all the factors and determine the contribution of each.  pandemic deaths = f(a,b,c....x,y,z).  That's what a function IS.  Each has an effect of some kind, and by characterizing the relationship of each you can essential 'turn a dial' and affect the pandemic.  It has been repeatedly studied and proven that one of those dials is the overall response of each country, managed by it's leadership.

Is discounting everything but the leader a rank form of dishonesty? 

5 hours ago, Dog said:

And is that a function of the guy at the top...

Under Trump?   No.  Only the good things.  Like the unemployment rate last year, and the stock market.  Those are a function of the guy at the top.  

The bad things?  No.  No they are not. 

1 minute ago, benwynn said:
5 hours ago, Dog said:

Under Trump?   No.  Only the good things.  Like the unemployment rate last year, and the stock market.  Those are a function of the guy at the top.  

Heavens, no. Trump is not responsible for anything bad, anywhere. Anytime.

8f3a39f3-33ac-493f-99a1-1ef071058bc5.jpe

16 minutes ago, Dog said:

Nonsense 

What an absolutely ignorant asinine response!!!

EVERYONE else was either doing his / her best to stop the pandemic of absolutely nothing until the Liar Loser Narcissist Psychopath started his campaign to stop America from making rational responses.

Certainly when only one factor is contributing on the wrong side the result can be 100% the fault of that factor. 

Consider hospitals and morgues filled with formerly healthy children. 
Every day more busses crash and more kids suffer the consequences.

When the guy who has been cutting the brake lines is exposed, @Dog is the guy who tries to blame the parents, teachers, bus drivers, road conditions, and bus companies while telling us the brake line cutter guy was just trying to get the kids to school sooner. 

16 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

What an absolutely ignorant asinine response!!!

EVERYONE else was either doing his / her best to stop the pandemic of absolutely nothing until the Liar Loser Narcissist Psychopath started his campaign to stop America from making rational responses.

Certainly when only one factor is contributing on the wrong side the result can be 100% the fault of that factor. 

Consider hospitals and morgues filled with formerly healthy children. 
Every day more busses crash and more kids suffer the consequences.

When the guy who has been cutting the brake lines is exposed, @Dog is the guy who tries to blame the parents, teachers, bus drivers, road conditions, and bus companies while telling us the brake line cutter guy was just trying to get the kids to school sooner. 

Nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Nonsense.

Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho HoHo Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho HoHo Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Grrr... said:

It has been repeatedly studied and proven that one of those dials is the overall response of each country, managed by it's leadership.

58 minutes ago, benwynn said:
6 hours ago, Dog said:

Here we have a great example of The Mutt's reading comprehension.

3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho HoHo Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Snicker  giggle Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho HoHo Ho Ho he he he yuk yuk yuk chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har chortle snicker giggle tee he he wheeze sniff har de har Ha ha ha Ho Ho Ho

I can see Daffy Duck doing just that.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Remodel said:

I can see Daffy Duck doing just that.

Yes. Even a cartoon character would find dog to be pathetic, full of nonsense m. and hilarious 

20 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Yes. Even a cartoon character would find dog to be pathetic, full of nonsense m. and hilarious 

What's pathetic is your claim that Trump could have stopped the pandemic.

5 hours ago, Dog said:

What's pathetic is your claim that Trump could have stopped the pandemic.

No one ever said stopped, but if he had shown true leadership the number of dead could have been at least halved. Eat that doggy.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Even a fictitious character is smarter than Dog + the orange shitstain combined.

Despite the efforts of guys like @Dog to keep everyone acting recklessly, the population has mostly come around and mask wearing is becoming the norm. 
Also, the very most susceptible are either already dead, partially immune from having survived, or locked up where they almost cannot come in contact with the guys like Dog who think itbus support for their hero to go maskless. 
As  a result we are enjoying a slow drop in illnesses and deaths 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States

27.7M
+55,552
-
+994
7 hours ago, Remodel said:

No one ever said stopped, but if he had shown true leadership the number of dead could have been at least halved. Eat that doggy.

That's not true, The guy questioning my intelligence believes not only that Trump is responsible for all pandemic deaths but also that he could have stopped it.

"Had he paid attention to the warnings and had he taken immediate action begging the US citizens IMMEDIATELY take proper precautions, the virus would not have spread here"... Gouvernail.

4 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Ha!  I see we're dealing with pendantic doggy today, who wants to argue precise terminology and phrasing rather than acknowledging the issues.

He will hang onto the most extreme example, and then argue as if that is what everyone else is saying.

33 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Ha!  I see we're dealing with pendantic doggy today, who wants to argue precise terminology and phrasing rather than acknowledging the issues.

I asked you a question back at 2922. I'm still waiting.

35 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

He's also called me a murderer which, because he's on the left, doesn't raise an eyebrow around here.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

He's also called me a murderer which, because he's on the left, doesn't raise an eyebrow around here.

No pedantic doggy.  That's a straw man.  Most of us know how to filter out bullshit - like his statement.  And nearly all of yours.

On 2/15/2021 at 9:38 AM, Grrr... said:

23 hours ago, Dog said:

Is discounting everything but the leader a rank form of dishonesty? 

Wow pedantic doggy.  It's almost like you didn't read even one word of my post.  I'll feign shock.

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

Wow pedantic doggy.  It's almost like you didn't read even one word of my post.  I'll feign shock.

A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.

Or you could try reading comprehension rather than just trying to make stupid 'gotcha' moments, pedantry, strawmans...you know.  Actually discuss things in good faith.

2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Or you could try reading comprehension rather than just trying to make stupid 'gotcha' moments, pedantry, strawmans...you know.  Actually discuss things in good faith.

Damn.  I gotta thank you for that.  Haven't had a good laugh in some time.

8 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

I comprehend just fine. If discounting one factor is "the most base and rank form of dishonesty" then discounting all but one factor is even worse than that. But I get that you can't acknowledge the obvious if it means stepping on your comrade's toes..

On 2/14/2021 at 7:36 AM, Dog said:

There are some downright eerie parallels between the US handling of the 1918 pandemic under Dem Wilson  , , 

and the Trumpistas of today.  

They did similar things, but for different reasons . . 

With a war on, Wilson and the feds kept a VERY tight lid on the press - they forced the media of the day to deny or downplay the pandemic with catastrophic results. 

Anti-science Drumph did it to show the scientists who was boss, and to try to prevent bidness losses. 

Drumph knew very well that the pandemic was serious, but he chose to lie about it. 

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I comprehend just fine. If discounting one factor is "the most base and rank form of dishonesty" then discounting all but one factor is even worse than that. But I get that you can't acknowledge the obvious if it means stepping on your comrade's toes..

What a fun game!  I now hold you accountable for everything that Chum and JZK say.  Just as soon as you start acknowledging everything your 'comrades' say that's wrong and apologize, I'll start apologizing for everything that gouv says.

Or was comrades a play on words suggesting I'm communist?  If it was, please change 'comrades' in my reference to you to 'fascists'.

Ready.  Set.  Go.

You're a fucking idiot.  And you are REALLY off your game today.

5 hours ago, Dog said:

I asked you a question back at 2922. I'm still waiting.

I've asked you shitloads of questions starting back in ~ 2014. Most recently about the SAFE Act since you appear to be concerned about election security. Dodge, Dog!

- DSK

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

What a fun game!  I now hold you accountable for everything that Chum and JZK say.  Just as soon as you start acknowledging everything your 'comrades' say that's wrong and apologize, I'll start apologizing for everything that gouv says.

Or was comrades a play on words suggesting I'm communist?  If it was, please change 'comrades' in my reference to you to 'fascists'.

Ready.  Set.  Go.

You're a fucking idiot.  And you are REALLY off your game today.

Don't misunderstand. I'm not holding you responsible for anything Gouv says, god no, I would never do that to you. I ask you to expand on what you said. If discounting one factor is ""the most base and rank form of dishonesty" then what is discounting all but one factor. But I get why you ducked and it's OK.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:01 PM, Gouvernail said:

EVERYONE else was either doing his / her best to stop the pandemic

Yeah, those videos and tweets of your (D) leadership encouraging people to keep going out and doing whatever are signs of the great leadership.

Then there was all last summer - I guess the virus is "woke", since I only saw claims that Trump campaign stops were "super spreader" events - but not the months of "mostly peaceful" rioting.

And what did your ilk call it when the president stopped travel at the start of all this? Oh yes, racist. The go-to comment for anyone who dares disagree with the SJW crowd.

As if it hasn't been transparent since the Clinton admin - (D) never do anything wrong, everything is the fault of the (R) party. And 99% of the media pushes that all day long.

9 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Yeah, those videos and tweets of your (D) leadership encouraging people to keep going out and doing whatever are signs of the great leadership.

Then there was all last summer - I guess the virus is "woke", since I only saw claims that Trump campaign stops were "super spreader" events - but not the months of "mostly peaceful" rioting.

And what did your ilk call it when the president stopped travel at the start of all this? Oh yes, racist. The go-to comment for anyone who dares disagree with the SJW crowd.

As if it hasn't been transparent since the Clinton admin - (D) never do anything wrong, everything is the fault of the (R) party. And 99% of the media pushes that all day long.

What a fucking JOKE you are. Go back and read the first few pages of Covid threads on PA and look at how wrong the elk was.  You are talking about February 2020 when no one knew what the fuck was going on including you.  "It's just the flu" bullshit.  Welcome to 2021 where your hero is a pathetic melting ghost of himself.  And you can't simultaneously say 99% of "the media" pushes something and that Fox News is the #1 media company.  Fucking douchenozzle. 

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Don't misunderstand. I'm not holding you responsible for anything Gouv says, god no, I would never do that to you. I ask you to expand on what you said. If discounting one factor is ""the most base and rank form of dishonesty" then what is discounting all but one factor. But I get why you ducked and it's OK.

So, when are you going to stop dodging and ducking the timeline of the insurrection that I posted?

And the SAFE act, Mr Concerned-About-Election-Security?

- DSK

1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

Being a leader is SO HARD. I mean, they called him names!  Suck it up, buttercup.

3 hours ago, bpm57 said:

So you want to argue that the knowledge and information known about the virus in March was exactly the same as that in October?

And it's interesting you bring up the Clintons. Looks like Trump's has pushed them into second place on the mass murderers list.

57 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So you want to argue that the knowledge and information known about the virus in March was exactly the same as that in October?

And it's interesting you bring up the Clintons. Looks like Trump's has pushed them into second place on the mass murderers list.

Why do all these right-wing idiots have such a hard-on for the Clintons? She lost, get over it.

10 hours ago, Dog said:

Don't misunderstand. I'm not responsible for anything .....  Nonsense  and it's OK.

United States

27.8M
+64,376
-
+1,707
14 hours ago, Grrr... said:

You do know that you are talking to a dog.

9 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

My goldens are way better at listening.

or maybe @Dog sees Donnie as a tennis ball?? 

I had a Golden.  He loved my Collie.  The German Shepard was quite the girl.  She only wanted to do right, but god help her, she was a bit headstrong.  Of course my Cocker would bite you just to put you in your place.

I have had beagles, labs, collies, German Shepards, mutts, and goldens. 
the goldens make me forget dogs actually can bite. It is like they have a special  sensor that detects “human inside teeth” that instantly released the chomping muscles. I stick my hand in their mouths just to watch them stop. 

10 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

I have had beagles, labs, collies, German Shepards, mutts, and goldens. 
the goldens make me forget dogs actually can bite. It is like they have a special  sensor that detects “human inside teeth” that instantly released the chomping muscles. I stick my hand in their mouths just to watch them stop. 

Retrievers know their job, as do German Shepards.  I had to pay for that from time to time.  She went to college with my daughter.  She knew her job.  It was fun to roll her over and scratch her belly while her friends stared in awe and fear.

Just now, hasher said:

Retrievers know their job, as do German Shepards.  I had to pay for that from time to time.  She went to college with my daughter.  She knew her job.

One day I was walking along side a long building where my 49 meter by ten meter boat shop was in the back end. It was unit Q. That might  you grasp the length of the driveway 

the mailboxes were on the street in front of unit A which was a store. 

As we passed unit K, Wabash our black lab took off running. 

He ran almost to the busy street and grabbed a very little boy by his arm. Then he sat there until the mother who had been pulling the stroller out of her car’s hatchback heard the toddler crying. 

Wabash had stopped the kid about five feet from the street. As we got Wabash as a stray when he was about two we never were sure how he learned to protect a kid from the street. 
He never did anything like that before or after that day. 

After the Mom realized Wabash was “retrieving” the kid and may have saved his life She sat bawling and hugging both of them. 

That  kid might be about 40 now. I have no idea who he is. I don’t think his Mom and I even exchanged names. The guys at the bolt store  retold the story to the other customers every time we visited. ( It was great having a nut and bolt company in my building. It was like having my own stainless fasteners stockroom without investing)!

2 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

One day I was walking along side a long building where my 49 meter by ten meter boat shop was in the back end. It was unit Q. That might  you grasp the length of the driveway 

the mailboxes were on the street in front of unit A which was a store. 

As we passed unit K, Wabash our black lab took off running. 

He ran almost to the busy street and grabbed a very little boy by his arm. Then he sat there until the mother who had been pulling the stroller out of her car’s hatchback heard the toddler crying. 

Wabash had stopped the kid about five feet from the street. As we got Wabash as a stray when he was about two we never were sure how he learned to protect a kid from the street. 
He never did anything like that before or after that day. 

After the Mom realized Wabash was “retrieving” the kid and may have saved his life She sat bawling and hugging both of them. 

That  kid might be about 40 now. I have no idea who he is. I don’t think his Mom and I even exchanged names. The guys at the bolt store  retold the story to the other customers every time we visited. ( It was great having a nut and bolt company in my building. It was like having my own stainless fasteners stockroom without investing)!

We do love our animals.  They probably think we are quite stupid, until it is dinner time.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Why do all these right-wing idiots have such a hard-on for the Clintons? She lost, get over it.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

All Dog’s fault?? 

United States

27.9M
+70,176
-
+2,471

You've jumped the shark and don't even know it.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:49 AM, Dog said:

That's not true, The guy questioning my intelligence believes not only that Trump is responsible for all pandemic deaths but also that he could have stopped it.

"Had he paid attention to the warnings and had he taken immediate action begging the US citizens IMMEDIATELY take proper precautions, the virus would not have spread here"... Gouvernail.

Even your picayune intellect can't make the argument that "would not had spread" in any way equates to "he could have stopped."

1 minute ago, Remodel said:

Even your picayune intellect can't make the argument that "would not had spread" in any way equates to "he could have stopped."

It shouldn't be necessary, it's obvious that not spreading equates to stopped.