• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

Must really piss you off that Trump is hitting primarily blue states with his virus.

Planning a party?

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

2014?  How about 2020?

We're talking about mental processes so defective that he believed vaccines cause Autism - and used his usual twitter-speak to hyperbolize the situation.

Are you gonna defend the statement, or not?

6 years doesn't make a whits worth of difference.

43 minutes ago, Dog said:

Is your beef that the period in question coincides with the start of the new administration and the implementation of new policies? If so, it's not a bad thing to isolate and understand the effects of the new policy. That's a good thing.

My 'beef' is that they didn't give us the data set we need to draw an informed conclusion.  They cherry picked numbers and presented them.  That is yellow journalism, and one more reason why you're a bullshitter.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:47 PM, Dog said:

Must really piss you off that Trump is hitting primarily blue states with his virus.

Huh.  That statement did age so well, did it?

10 hours ago, Dog said:
10 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Just pointing out how you only find fault with Democrats.

First that's not true. Second it's no different than your practice. Third it's a bit rich in a thread the premise of which is that a Republican president is responsible for every single death and you seem fine with that.

Well, actually

1- it is true that you only find fault with Democrats. You hate Democrats. Back when you occasionally told the truth, you said so, straight up.

2- it is false that BD (or almost anybody here in PA that I am aware of) is practicing partisan snipery in favor of Democrats.

3- Nobody ever suggested "every single death" is the responsibility of Trump much less "a Republican President."

So, more lies from Dog. In case it needs to be noted by any

- DSK

14 hours ago, Grrr... said:

We're talking about mental processes so defective that he believed vaccines cause Autism - and used his usual twitter-speak to hyperbolize the situation.

No...Are you going to continue to pretend that he didn't promote Covid vaccinations?

12 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, actually

1- it is true that you only find fault with Democrats. You hate Democrats. Back when you occasionally told the truth, you said so, straight up. False

2- it is false that BD (or almost anybody here in PA that I am aware of) is practicing partisan snipery in favor of Democrats. You don't see any pro Democrat bias practiced here....really? You practice it yourself.

3- Nobody ever suggested "every single death" is the responsibility of Trump much less "a Republican President." Yes they have.

So, more lies from Dog. In case it needs to be noted by any

- DSK

14 hours ago, Grrr... said:

To be fair to Trump,  he believes in bleach vaccines.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

No...Are you going to continue to pretend that he didn't promote Covid vaccinations?

It would have been a significant event if he had made public the information about being vaccinated in January. 

But, he kept that secret.  Funny, that, eh?

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
33 minutes ago, Dog said:

It would have been a significant event if he had made public the information about being vaccinated in January. 

Which did Trump promote more, "The Hydroxy" or the vaccine?

Funny indeed

- DSK

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I agree, it would have been good PR for vaccinations.

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Funny indeed

- DSK

Given he invested billions in the development of vaccines and nothing in Hydroxy I'm going to go with vaccines.

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

It would have "promoted" the vaccine.  But, he kept it secret.

Wonder why?

14 minutes ago, Dog said:
18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Funny indeed

Given he invested billions (of other peoples money) in the development of vaccines and nothing in Hydroxy I'm going to go with vaccines.

So, you use the word "promote" in the same way you use the word "ban"?

And let's see how it works out, in the real world:

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/forbes-who-recommends-against-hydroxychloroquine-to-prevent-covid-19-oklahoma-is-stuck-with-piles-of/article_74a64d22-7ed7-11eb-8561-5335922b6f48.html

Remember hydroxychloroquine, the drug that some were pushing as a possible way to prevent Covid-19? Well, the World Health Organization is now saying forget about it.

The BMJ has published a “living WHO guideline on drugs to prevent covid-19,” and on it is the statement, “We recommend against administering hydroxychloroquine to prevent Covid-19.” This is based on a review of available evidence, mainly six randomized controlled trials involving over 6,000 participants, by the WHO Guideline Development Group (GDG) panel of international experts.

That means people and states like Oklahoma that purchased hydroxychloroquine after then-U.S. President Donald Trump touted the medication are now stuck with stockpiles of this stuff. ....   ....

Governor Kevin Stitt (R) reportedly defended the purchase last year by saying, “I was being proactive to try and protect Oklahomans.” ....  (end quote) ....

Notice that Oklahoma did NOT invest $2 million in vaccines, out of love for Trump.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, you use the word "promote" in the same way you use the word "ban"?

And let's see how it works out, in the real world:

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/forbes-who-recommends-against-hydroxychloroquine-to-prevent-covid-19-oklahoma-is-stuck-with-piles-of/article_74a64d22-7ed7-11eb-8561-5335922b6f48.html

Remember hydroxychloroquine, the drug that some were pushing as a possible way to prevent Covid-19? Well, the World Health Organization is now saying forget about it.

The BMJ has published a “living WHO guideline on drugs to prevent covid-19,” and on it is the statement, “We recommend against administering hydroxychloroquine to prevent Covid-19.” This is based on a review of available evidence, mainly six randomized controlled trials involving over 6,000 participants, by the WHO Guideline Development Group (GDG) panel of international experts.

That means people and states like Oklahoma that purchased hydroxychloroquine after then-U.S. President Donald Trump touted the medication are now stuck with stockpiles of this stuff. ....   ....

Governor Kevin Stitt (R) reportedly defended the purchase last year by saying, “I was being proactive to try and protect Oklahomans.” ....  (end quote) ....

Notice that Oklahoma did NOT invest $2 million in vaccines, out of love for Trump.

- DSK

Your question was which did he promote more. The answer is as plain as day.

BTW.... the WHO reversed it position on hydorxycloroquine.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:
1 hour ago, Dog said:

It would have "promoted" the vaccine.  But, he kept it secret.

Wonder why?

Dog seems to be avoiding this.

Wonder why?

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Dog seems to be avoiding this.

Wonder why?

Was that a question for me? whatever, I'm not avoiding it...I don't know why.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

I'm not a subscriber. Does it say the US government invested in hydroxychloroquine? If so would you quote the relevant section.  Thanks.

You don't have to be a subscriber, but anyway...

The Trump administration continues to stockpile 63 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to use against Covid-19 despite it not being seen as an effective treatment. Meanwhile, some patients with lupus, which the drug is proven to work against, can’t fully fill their prescriptions.

Federal trade adviser Peter Navarro criticized the results of large clinical trials debunking hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness for Covid-19 during an interview Wednesday with CNN. He said he would continue to stockpile millions of doses of the drug that’s been aggressively promoted by President Donald Trump.

23 minutes ago, Dog said:

Was that a question for me? whatever, I'm not avoiding it...I don't know why.

The Former Guy "promoted" the vaccine by keeping it secret he got it.

Dog logic.

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

You don't have to be a subscriber, but anyway...

The Trump administration continues to stockpile 63 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to use against Covid-19 despite it not being seen as an effective treatment. Meanwhile, some patients with lupus, which the drug is proven to work against, can’t fully fill their prescriptions.

Federal trade adviser Peter Navarro criticized the results of large clinical trials debunking hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness for Covid-19 during an interview Wednesday with CNN. He said he would continue to stockpile millions of doses of the drug that’s been aggressively promoted by President Donald Trump.

I stand corrected. Trump did not invest nothing in hydroxycloroquine.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

The Former Guy "promoted" the vaccine by keeping it secret he got it.

Dog logic.

No he promoted it by initiating a program to develop it and by encouraging people to get it.

34 minutes ago, Dog said:

Your question was which did he promote more. The answer is as plain as day.

BTW.... the WHO reversed it position on hydorxycloroquine.

No, they didn't... it is NOT recommended for treatment or prevention of Covid-19

Hydroxychloroquine is the new Jonestown Kool-Aid.... if you BEEeee-LeeEEive, drink some now!!

Just now, Dog said:

No he promoted it by initiating a program to develop it and by encouraging people to get it.

And tried to keep it secret when he got vaccinated

- DSK

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

So you have been consistently wrong throughout this thread. Nice work.

Was I right that Trump invested more in vaccines than in hydroxycloroquine?

On 3/9/2021 at 4:39 AM, Dog said:

Not only did they enter the country illegally in a pandemic, it appears that something like 6.3% of them are covid positive

Cite for this?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Well since you were wildly wrong about him investing in any hydroxy, you kind of stumbled into that.

Just now, roundthebuoys said:

Well since you were wildly wrong about him investing in any hydroxy, you kind of stumbled into that.

Read...yes you were right.

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

I wasn't aware that your boy Shitstain 'invested' a dime in vaccines. Cite please. NB: a purchase order is not an investment.

So @Dog is concerned that those seeking asylum have a lower positive test rate than Texas citizens. 
 One thing is certain, their contribution to the ongoing Trump virus pandemic is statistically insignificant 

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States

29.3M
+62,689
-
+1,522
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

So @Dog is concerned that those seeking asylum have a lower positive test rate than Texas citizens. 
 One thing is certain, their contribution to the ongoing Trump virus pandemic is statistically insignificant 

United States

29.3M
+62,689
-
+1,522

Not insignificant to anyone who contracts the virus from them. And wtf are we letting any covid positive migrants into the country?

Just now, roundthebuoys said:

If they are seeking asylum what's the problem?

You want me to explain how releasing covid positive migrants into the country is problematic?

Just now, Dog said:

You want me to explain how releasing covid positive migrants into the country is problematic?

Sure, why does it matter if they are migrants?  Especially in Texas where nothing about Covid matters anyway.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, pusslicker said:
On 3/11/2021 at 5:38 AM, Dog said:

First that's not true. Second it's no different than your practice. Third it's a bit rich in a thread the premise of which is that a Republican president is responsible for every single death and you seem fine with that.

He seemed to take credit for the whole economy doing well 5 minutes after he got into office. Why not all the deaths under his watch?

Hard to believe that someone could get to The Mutt's age and never have learned the meaning of the word "leadership".

3 hours ago, Dog said:

You don't see any pro Democrat bias practiced here....really? You practice it yourself.

Bullshit.  As proved in the Cuomo thread where you got destroyed and slinked away because you attempted to project your bullshit views onto us and we did not take the bait...  We simply do not have the toxic world view that you seem to thrive on..  Go crawl back under your rock and let the adults fix the mess your shitstain created.  

11 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Bullshit.  As proved in the Cuomo thread where you got destroyed and slinked away because you attempted to project your bullshit views onto us and we did not take the bait...  We simply do not have the toxic world view that you seem to thrive on..  Go crawl back under your rock and let the adults fix the mess your shitstain created.  

It's not bullshit, Democratic bias is predominant here. Aanyone with a modicum of objectivity can see that. 

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Sure, why does it matter if they are migrants?  Especially in Texas where nothing about Covid matters anyway.

Why does it matter...really?  Well that would be because the virus does not distinguish between migrants and American citizens.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

It's not bullshit, Democratic bias is predominant here. Aanyone with a modicum of objectivity can see that. 

You get Democratic bias because we have seen the gross failure and dissatisfaction when we have Republican governments

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

You poor victim.  Need one of to call the "Whaaaaambulance"?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

That’s the problem with any highly educated group, dog. If you’re looking for lots of repub bias, you have to go to Reason or Breitbart or Gateway Pundit, but be prepared for a lot of typos and “trust the plan”

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You poor victim.  Need one of to call the "Whaaaaambulance"?

I didn't complain...I come here precisely because it is predominantly liberal.

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That’s the problem with any highly educated group, dog. If you’re looking for lots of repub bias, you have to go to Reason or Breitbart or Gateway Pundit, but be prepared for a lot of typos and “trust the plan”

I don't get the attraction to circle jerks of any stripe.

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Speaking of typos, I think the Mutt would fit right in at Breitbart.

15 minutes ago, Dog said:

And you do not possess any form of a modicum of objectivity.  You are a bullshitter.  

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Thanks for that cite. I disagree with releasing any positive immigrants into your country.

That said, that's not the reason you guys are doing so poorly at Covid. And for the Texas jackass governor to imply so is complete bullshit, and custom designed to distract you from the hundreds of unnecessary deaths caused by gross negligence of the power infrastructure. 

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Why does it matter...really?  Well that would be because the virus does not distinguish between migrants and American citizens.

Exactly and no one is stopping positive Americans from going about their day as best they can.  The migrants apply for Asylum and then go quarantine or wear a mask or do whatever safety measures that the 118,000,000 people have done when they tested positive.  It doesn't matter what piece of land they are standing on, it matters what they do with that information to keep others safe.  Do you think they are coming in to go to So. Padre Island with all the idiot Spring Breakers?

2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Exactly and no one is stopping positive Americans from going about their day as best they can.  The migrants apply for Asylum and then go quarantine or wear a mask or do whatever safety measures that the 118,000,000 people have done when they tested positive.  It doesn't matter what piece of land they are standing on, it matters what they do with that information to keep others safe.  Do you think they are coming in to go to So. Padre Island with all the idiot Spring Breakers?

So are you good with allowing covid positive migrants to climb on the bus at the Brownsville station?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

So are you good with allowing covid positive migrants to climb on the bus at the Brownsville station?

I object to anyone who is knowingly positive placing others at risk.

Are you good with COVID positive non-migrants placing others at risk?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

If the bus company is following the proper protocols and the person is masked up and staying away from people as much as possible then yes.  I've been flying a lot, I assume there are positive people on every plane, it's all being handled as well as possible.  I never thought to ask the other passengers if they were migrants or not.

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

If the bus company is following the proper protocols and the person is masked up and staying away from people as much as possible then yes.  I've been flying a lot, I assume there are positive people on every plane, it's all being handled as well as possible.  I never thought to ask the other passengers if they were migrants or not.

Ok...we'll put you down as a yes.

34 minutes ago, Dog said:

Ok...we'll put you down as a yes.

Reductio Ad Absurdum.

You seem to have watched too much court TV.  "Your honor, can you instruct the witness to answer yes or no."

You never answered my question.  Do you have a point?  Is there some specific reason you're highlighting these particular covid cases? (As if I didn't know the answer...)

6 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Reductio Ad Absurdum.

You seem to have watched too much court TV.  "Your honor, can you instruct the witness to answer yes or no."

You never answered my question.  Do you have a point?  Is there some specific reason you're highlighting these particular covid cases? (As if I didn't know the answer...)

To debate it...That's why all issues are raised here isn't it?

54 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
57 minutes ago, Dog said:

I object to anyone who is knowingly positive placing others at risk.

Are you good with COVID positive non-migrants placing others at risk?

Yet another question Dog prefers to avoid.

Wonder why?

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

To debate it...That's why all issues are raised here isn't it?

To debate what?  A debate requires a you to take a stance.  What issue, and what stance are you trying to discuss here?

You suggest you don't like circle jerks.  Yet you certainly seem to be partaking in one.

5 minutes ago, Dog said:
34 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yet another question Dog prefers to avoid.

Wonder why?

No

Thank you for stating your position.

5 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

To debate what?  A debate requires a you to take a stance.  What issue, and what stance are you trying to discuss here?

You suggest you don't like circle jerks.  Yet you certainly seem to be partaking in one.

Debate also requires a mature mindset that resists using every issue into a opportunity to go personal and throw insults around.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Debate also requires a mature mindset that resists using every issue into a opportunity to go personal and throw insults around.

If you discussed facts that would be true, but you just bullshit your way through talking points from other sketchy sources.  You're basically the RWNM aggregator for PA.  You're a feature, not a bug. 

Gotta wonder how many Americans died today because that goddamned useless narcissist was in the White House last year

United States

29.4M
+64,177
-
+1,707
  • Downvote 1
17 hours ago, Dog said:

Good point.

Debate also requires a mature mindset that resists using falsehood to reinforce personal ideology.

- DSK

Doesn't it just seem like yesterday that there was a ceremony marking 500,000 US deaths due to COVID?  

And since that time the equivalent of the entire population of a small or mid-size town has died.  

Covid-19 death rates higher in states with GOP governors: Study

A new study shows that while states led by Democratic governors were overwhelmed by the coronavirus pandemic in the early months of the crisis, per-capita rates of Covid-19 cases and deaths eventually became most severe in states with Republican governors—a finding the researchers attribute to diverging approaches to public health policies that affected the spread of the virus. 

"From March to early June, Republican-led states had lower Covid-19 incidence rates compared with Democratic-led states. On June 3, the association reversed, and Republican-led states had higher incidence," reads the study, conducted by researchers at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the Medical University of South Carolina. 

"For death rates," the authors added, "Republican-led states had lower rates early in the pandemic, but higher rates from July 4 through mid-December." 

According to the researchers, "The early trends could be explained by high Covid-19 cases and deaths among Democratic-led states that are home to initial ports of entry for the virus in early 2020"—such as Seattle and New York City.

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/rate/ 

On 3/12/2021 at 10:56 AM, Dog said:

I stand corrected. Trump did not invest nothing in hydroxycloroquine.

The literal translation of your comment is that Trump invested something.  Your mastery of English is second only to a Japanese soldier who has lived in a cave since the end of WWII.

Yes Donnie! We know whose fault it is the USA treated the Trumpian virus like a common cold. 

United States

29.4M
+49,728
-
+1,846
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like an actual medical doctor would prefer The Former Guy actually "promote" the vaccine.

Fauci: Trump should urge his followers to get vaccinated

Fauci said it would be a “game changer” for the country’s vaccine efforts if the former president used his “incredible influence” among Republicans.

“If he came out and said, ‘Go and get vaccinated. It’s really important for your health, the health of your family and the health of the country,’ it seems absolutely inevitable that the vast majority of people who are his close followers would listen to him,” Fauci told “Fox News Sunday.”

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Sounds like an actual medical doctor would prefer The Former Guy actually "promote" the vaccine.

Fauci: Trump should urge his followers to get vaccinated

Fauci said it would be a “game changer” for the country’s vaccine efforts if the former president used his “incredible influence” among Republicans.

“If he came out and said, ‘Go and get vaccinated. It’s really important for your health, the health of your family and the health of the country,’ it seems absolutely inevitable that the vast majority of people who are his close followers would listen to him,” Fauci told “Fox News Sunday.”

Fauci needs to link Trump's vaccine promotion with reelection.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:40 PM, Cal20sailor said:

The literal translation of your comment is that Trump invested something.  

And that would be accurate since apparently he did.