11 minutes ago, Dog said:

“the exasperation on the other end of the phone was palpable”.

“Patients will die,” an unidentified administrator declared, according to a recording of the outspoken meeting obtained by NJ Advance Media. “You understand that by asking us to take COVID patients, by demanding we take COVID patients, that patients will die in nursing homes that wouldn’t have otherwise died had we screened them out.”

For Murphy and Cuomo, questions persist over decision to readmit nursing home residents. Here’s what happened. - nj.com

He strikes me as sleazy and underhanded.  The allegations of sexual harassment, coupled with his moves regarding COVID and nursing homes sure seem to illustrate it.  Charge him and let's see what happens.

For the record, I would say he should resign.  If there is THAT much smoke.  

Of course, I hold that opinion, regardless of political party.  Unlike you.

• Downvote 1
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

Ben suggested a remedy that's not available so I offered another. (I mean if were going with stupid and claiming that Republicans can remove a sitting president any more than Democrats can) BTW..

He didn’t build an economy at all. He inherited a roaring economy and then since has done nothing but remove hard nailed but necessary environmental and business restrictions to any dopey cunt that as

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He strikes me as sleazy and underhanded.  The allegations of sexual harassment, coupled with his moves regarding COVID and nursing homes sure seem to illustrate it.  Charge him and let's see what happens.

For the record, I would say he should resign.  If there is THAT much smoke.  

Of course, I hold that opinion, regardless of political party.  Unlike you.

Well I can't take your criticism too seriously since you have a history of fabricating shit up about me.

FYI...The above quote relates to NJ Gov. Murphy.

• Downvote 1
29 minutes ago, Dog said:

Well I can't take your criticism too seriously since you have a history of fabricating shit up about me.

FYI...The above quote relates to NJ Gov. Murphy.

The guy who plays fast and loose with the truth making a big deal about "fabricating shit".

As for the quote, I wasn't referring to that, specifically.  I am speaking about the variety of allegations about Cuomo.  His name is featured in that link.

That you included a quote referring to Governor Murphy is unsurprising.  He's a Democrat.  It's what you do.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The guy who plays fast and loose with the truth making a big deal about "fabricating shit".

As for the quote, I wasn't referring to that, specifically.  I am speaking about the variety of allegations about Cuomo.  His name is featured in that link.

That you included a quote referring to Governor Murphy is unsurprising.  He's a Democrat.  It's what you do.

The guy who fabricates shit accusing me of playing fast and loose with the truth.

• Downvote 1
30 minutes ago, Dog said:

The guy who fabricates shit accusing me of playing fast and loose with the truth.

You ignore most of what I write, and limit your commentary to "Not me.  You."

How convenient.

Future reference

CDC identifies public-health guidance from the Trump administration that downplayed pandemic severity

CDC identifies public-health guidance from the Trump administration that downplayed pandemic severity 
The analysis was done to promote public trust and ensure that the agency’s coronavirus guidance ‘is evidence-based and free of politics,’ a memo says. 

March 15, 2021 at 2:13 p.m. GMT-5 
Federal health officials have identified several controversial pandemic recommendations released during the Trump administration that they say were “not primarily authored” by staff and don’t reflect the best scientific evidence, based on a review ordered by its new director. 

The review identified three documents that had already been removed from the agency’s website: One, released in July, delivered a strong argument for school reopenings and downplayed health risks. A second set of guidelines about the country’s reopening was released in April by the White House and was far less detailed than what had been drafted by the CDC and the Federal Emergency Management Agency. A third guidance issued in August discouraged the testing of people without covid-19 symptoms even when they had contact with infected individuals. That was replaced in September after experts inside and outside the agency raised alarms.

Edited for link https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/03/15/cdc-removes-some-trump-era-guidance/

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

How convenient.

Whatever

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Future reference

The analysis was done to promote public trust and ensure that the agency’s coronavirus guidance ‘is evidence-based and free of politics,’ a memo says. 

March 15, 2021 at 2:13 p.m. GMT-5 
Federal health officials have identified several controversial pandemic recommendations released during the Trump administration that they say were “not primarily authored” by staff and don’t reflect the best scientific evidence, based on a review ordered by its new director. 

The review identified three documents that had already been removed from the agency’s website: One, released in July, delivered a strong argument for school reopenings and downplayed health risks. A second set of guidelines about the country’s reopening was released in April by the White House and was far less detailed than what had been drafted by the CDC and the Federal Emergency Management Agency. A third guidance issued in August discouraged the testing of people without covid-19 symptoms even when they had contact with infected individuals. That was replaced in September after experts inside and outside the agency raised alarms.

Edited for link https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/03/15/cdc-removes-some-trump-era-guidance/

Wait. Is someone suggesting that bullshitting is not effective at stopping a virus?

Maybe mask less rodeos and spring break can get things rolling again!!!

Location   Cases Recovered Deaths
United States

29.5M
+57,083
-
+751

61ECF4A6-A8FF-4383-9687-3740CE32D931.jpeg

• Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Maybe mask less rodeos and spring break can get things rolling again!!!

United States

29.5M
+57,083
-
+751

61ECF4A6-A8FF-4383-9687-3740CE32D931.jpeg

That is the lag coming out of a weekend.  Maybe a little lower than typical.  Watch the numbers jump in the next 2-3 days.

The graph of this looks like a yo-yo, on a 7 day cycle.

23 hours ago, shaggy said:

And he should be fully held accountable and brought to justice.  Indite the fucker and prove it.  

Amazing how that works, accountability for your actions, that blind woman of justice and the rule of law.  

Six people in my county died from Trump virus yesterday 

masks are such an imposition. 

United States

29.6M
+58,856
-
+1,177
  • Downvote 1

I have not kept up with this thread, so apologies if I am repeating someone.  40% of Trump supporters say they won't get the vaccine.  Dr. Fauchi was interviewed on lots of TV media weeks ago, encouraging Trump to vocally, and publicly urge his supporters to get the vaccine, because it would be a huge, huge help in ending this pandemic.  And if Trump was not such a selfish, narcissist, piece of shit, he would have done just that!!!  I thought he liked publicity, and seeing himself on the tube, why else would he not do this?

7 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I have not kept up with this thread, so apologies if I am repeating someone.  40% of Trump supporters say they won't get the vaccine.  Dr. Fauchi was interviewed on lots of TV media weeks ago, encouraging Trump to vocally, and publicly urge his supporters to get the vaccine, because it would be a huge, huge help in ending this pandemic.  And if Trump was not such a selfish, narcissist, piece of shit, he would have done just that!!!  I thought he liked publicity, and seeing himself on the tube, why else would he not do this?

To be fair, he has come out and encouraged people to get the vaccine.  That this follows more than a year of bullshitting, downplaying, and minimizing means he has folks he has convinced this is a hoax and they are STILL refusing the vaccine.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

To be fair, he has come out and encouraged people to get the vaccine.  That this follows more than a year of bullshitting, downplaying, and minimizing means he has folks he has convinced this is a hoax and they are STILL refusing the vaccine.

First I heard of this, he certainly didn't do it with the visibility that he could have. I saw Fauchi on several TV media outlets encouraging this, not once have I seen Trump.  He mush have had some embedded dog whistles, like the purple sarcasm font here on SA...

32 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
47 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

First I heard of this, he certainly didn't do it with the visibility that he could have. I saw Fauchi on several TV media outlets encouraging this, not once have I seen Trump.  He mush have had some embedded dog whistles, like the purple sarcasm font here on SA...

While he certainly could have been more vocal, he did make statements.  Of course, they were as significant as a fart in a hurricane, given all the bullshitting, downplaying, and minimizing he did for the better part of a year.

On 3/13/2021 at 12:11 AM, Gouvernail said:

Gotta wonder how many Americans died today because that goddamned useless narcissist was in the White House last year

United States

29.4M
+64,177
-
+1,707

The math says about 2/3rds of them

I see @Dog has been trying to change the subject again. 
in the meantime, he and his think add likes  have killed another thousand and a half 

United States

29.7M
+60,859
-
+1,558

• Downvote 1

One of our local club’s past commodores  is on a ventilator. Yesterday he squeezed somebody’s hand. 

Apparently he interacted with one of Donald John Trumpianity’s spreader twits. 

Wear your masks and stay the hell away from others!!!! 

Fuck ALL you maskless spreader murderers 

FUCK YOU!!!

United States

29.8M
+60,495
-
+1,513

• Downvote 1
On 3/19/2021 at 2:57 AM, Bus Driver said:

Would that be because it's the only publicity he can get?

Oh, and perhaps because, like the red death, it's in Mar a Lago now?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-20/trump-s-mar-a-lago-club-partially-closed-by-coronavirus/100019352

Anybody noticed that the total number of cases in the U.S. is closing in on 10% of the population?

Here it's less than 2.5%.

That lefty science would appear to work better than Freedumb at controlling disease.

24 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

...That lefty science would appear to work better than Freedumb at controlling disease.

Hmmm...so ignorance and superstition work better both lefty science and Freedumb? My never-get-it-right Philippines is far ahead of Canada.

(The Philippine numbers are likely inaccurate, but not by that much. There are no Asian countries with stats worse than Canada or the USA. Not sure why. )

It's interesting that in the two months Biden has been in the body count has gone up less that 50K.

That would have taken less than two weeks at the rate the shitstain turned over to him.

The narcissist and n chief contributed so effectively to government incompetence his policies are still the cause of 99% of the US deaths 

United States

29.9M
+55,621
-
+650
  • Downvote 1

It should be noted: 

The incompetent and  dishonest  policies and lies of Donald John Trump killed 65 times as many people yesterday as the shooter in Boulder 

• Downvote 1

The Donald John Trump administration incompetence death toll for Tuesday 89 x the deaths in Pueblo.

Where is the outrage?? 

United States

30M
+58,764
-
+892
  • Downvote 1
On 3/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, Bus Driver said:

How convenient.

Hey, it worked for Donald Trump!!

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:
On 3/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, Bus Driver said:

How convenient.

Hey, it worked for Donald Trump!!

Dog took great pains in insisting he did not support The Former Guy.

But, the canine defended him against any and all criticism.

I think he sees that as a significant difference.

The Trump Virus is blooming again!! The rest of the world is beating it down but @Dog and his team are proudly taking off their masks and killing as many others as they can 

United States

30M
+79,440
-
+1,591
  • Downvote 1

It isn’t going to stop soon. 
When  Donald John Trump kills people, he kills them by the thousands. He is the very most murderous ever. No one is like him. Nobody knew he was so good at causing death. 

if only that election hadn’t been stolen by the deep state, he wouid have already killed YOU!!! 

United States

30.1M
+69,586
-
+1,270
  • Downvote 1

It’s no big deal anymore. We are all used to 1000 plus deaths a day

wsy more than those 25 sick people the liar said were all getting well 

United States

30.2M
+75,724
-
+1,260

• Downvote 1

(CNN)The US may finally be getting a handle on the coronavirus pandemic, but for so many Americans, it's too late, and that disconnect is raising fresh questions about why the US couldn't have done more earlier.

Dr. Deborah Birx, who served as the White House coronavirus response coordinator under the Trump administration, reveals her chilling conclusion in a new CNN documentary that the number of coronavirus deaths could have been "decreased substantially" if cities and states across the country had aggressively applied the lessons of the first surge toward mitigation last spring, potentially preventing the surges that followed.
3 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Here’s a quote from the source article -

“I look at it this way. The first time we have an excuse,” Birx says. “There were about a hundred thousand deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially.”

https://wsvn.com/news/politics/birx-shares-her-chilling-conclusion-as-america-arrives-at-a-moment-of-introspection-on-the-coronavirus/

8 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

(CNN)The US may finally be getting a handle on the coronavirus pandemic, but for so many Americans, it's too late, and that disconnect is raising fresh questions about why the US couldn't have done more earlier.

Dr. Deborah Birx, who served as the White House coronavirus response coordinator under the Trump administration, reveals her chilling conclusion in a new CNN documentary that the number of coronavirus deaths could have been "decreased substantially" if cities and states across the country had aggressively applied the lessons of the first surge toward mitigation last spring, potentially preventing the surges that followed.

Wonder why The Former Guy gets a pass?  It was he that lied to those cities and states about what we were facing.

sorry... I had a sailboat regatta to try to ein 

Cases Recovered Deaths
United States

30.3M
+60,302
-
+780
  • Downvote 1

A number of times last year I screamed at the TV image of Birx 

letting the Drumph do his bat shit crazy Corona routine. 

She violated her professional oath by not speaking out aggressively. 

Fire her, and if she is retired now, bring her back and fire her again. 

Same goes for the many cowards at the FDA and CDC who were too askeered to speck truth to power. 

Fire them all . .  

Hmm, guess I am not alone on this . .   From Kos 

Dr. Deborah Birx decided to throw her decades-long reputation away to accommodate Donald Trump's incessant demands for flattery.  It’s disgusting when he had cabinet officials do it, but from a doctor for a deadly pandemic? Unforgivable.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/28/2023365/-Dr-Birx-now-tries-to-say-she-was-a-victim-No-she-was-deadly-complicit

The Trump Virus legacy continues to grow 

United States

30.3M
+45,552
-
+487
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps the fact the Southern zborder is more tightly sealed off than ever makes your statement seem mighty ignorant.

of course you know there have been record numbers apprehended  in the last months?? 

Golly whiz... more people being stopped than by open borders Donnie’s administration doesn’t fit your bullshit  narrative 

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

With Biden letting the southern border be a free for all these days and Mexico upping their death count at 321,000 its sure seems like this is now Biden death count. 

Exactly what bullshit source do you have? The Daily Caller? Breitbart?

From an article in The Guardian that I posted elsewhere:

In fact, there’s no surge of migrants at the border.

US Customs and Border Protection apprehended 28% more migrants from January to February this year than in previous months. But this was largely seasonal. Two years ago, apprehensions increased 31% during the same period. Three years ago, it was about 25% from February to March. Migrants start coming when winter ends and the weather gets a bit warmer, then stop coming in the hotter summer months when the desert is deadly.

To be sure, there is a humanitarian crisis of children detained in overcrowded border facilities. And an even worse humanitarian tragedy in the violence and political oppression in Central America, worsened by US policies over the years, that drives migration in the first place.

But the “surge” has been fabricated by Republicans in order to stoke fear – and, not incidentally, to justify changes in laws they say are necessary to prevent non-citizens from voting.

14 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

A number of times last year I screamed at the TV image of Birx 

letting the Drumph do his bat shit crazy Corona routine. 

She violated her professional oath by not speaking out aggressively. 

Fire her, and if she is retired now, bring her back and fire her again. 

Same goes for the many cowards at the FDA and CDC who were too askeered to speck truth to power. 

Fire them all . .  

Hmm, guess I am not alone on this . .   From Kos 

Dr. Deborah Birx decided to throw her decades-long reputation away to accommodate Donald Trump's incessant demands for flattery.  It’s disgusting when he had cabinet officials do it, but from a doctor for a deadly pandemic? Unforgivable.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/28/2023365/-Dr-Birx-now-tries-to-say-she-was-a-victim-No-she-was-deadly-complicit

And Fauci? What's his excuse?

No, I get why they didn't publicly denounce Trump et al.

They'd have been fired.

Better in the tent pissing out as the saying goes.

8 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Perhaps the fact the Southern zborder is more tightly sealed off than ever makes your statement seem mighty ignorant.

of course you know there have been record numbers apprehended  in the last months?? 

Golly whiz... more people being stopped than by open borders Donnie’s administration doesn’t fit your bullshit  narrative 

Wow - you are so full of shit.  You couldn't possibly be this stupid.  How many are being let in and just released?  You might want to check with the numbers coming out of the southern states that actually border Mexico than listening to the talking points coming out of Washington. 

Migrants are not supposed to enter the U.S. from Mexico without a negative COVID-19 test, yet at least 185 migrants released this past month into Brownsville, Texas, tested positive.

The city of Brownsville cannot prevent these people from traveling throughout the country, it said, and it is unclear how many of these people have utilized public transportation.

"This is an example of how unprepared DHS was for this surge," Vitiello said, referring to the mishandling of COVID-19-positive migrants.

6 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Wow - you are so full of shit.  You couldn't possibly be this stupid.  How many are being let in and just released?  You might want to check with the numbers coming out of the southern states that actually border Mexico than listening to the talking points coming out of Washington. 

Migrants are not supposed to enter the U.S. from Mexico without a negative COVID-19 test, yet at least 185 migrants released this past month into Brownsville, Texas, tested positive.

The city of Brownsville cannot prevent these people from traveling throughout the country, it said, and it is unclear how many of these people have utilized public transportation.

"This is an example of how unprepared DHS was for this surge," Vitiello said, referring to the mishandling of COVID-19-positive migrants.

Not to argue your inane point about migrant treatment, but 185 for a month is essentially zero. Especially when compared to Texas  infections of 4000/day

10 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

No, I get why they didn't publicly denounce Trump et al.

They'd have been fired.

Sure, blow off your oath and professional ethics . . 

just to stay in the tent. 

(Fauci pushed back a lot more -Brix was a total enabler) 

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Not to argue your inane point about migrant treatment, but 185 for a month is essentially zero. Especially when compared to Texas  infections of 4000/day

That was in Brownsville alone

27 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Sure, blow off your oath and professional ethics . . 

just to stay in the tent. 

(Fauci pushed back a lot more -Brix was a total enabler) 

I checked the sources of that link. Anonymous  Kos community writers.

It's interesting that from all the Men medically advising Trump, they single out the single woman for their ire.

Well, actually, it's not interesting, it's fucking predictable.

32 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

That was in Brownsville alone

185 a month vs 120,000. Multiply by 10 and it’s still negligible

why do righties suck at math?

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Are you OK today ?? The Kos article cites a CNN series, and links to it . . anonymous ? Not at all. 

Lots of males are being given a well-deserved hiding too - like Redfield. 

Aren't you supposed to be asleep or something ?? 

The government estimates that about between 18,600 and 22,000 children could cross the border in April. For May, officials are estimating the figure could rise to roughly between 21,800 and 25,000.

Border Patrol officials have said they expect taking more than 16,000 children into custody this month, a record for any month at the border since at least 2010, according to government data. In February, the figure was about 9,300, up from 5,700 in January.

37 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

The government estimates that about between 18,600 and 22,000 children could cross the border in April. For May, officials are estimating the figure could rise to roughly between 21,800 and 25,000.

Border Patrol officials have said they expect taking more than 16,000 children into custody this month, a record for any month at the border since at least 2010, according to government data. In February, the figure was about 9,300, up from 5,700 in January.

Are you implying that they all have COVID?

1 hour ago, Gone Drinking said:

Sounds like the system is working then. They are being apprehended and taken into custody.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

It's interesting that from all the Men medically advising Trump, they single out the single woman for their ire.

Well, actually, it's not interesting, it's fucking predictable.

Fauci and Brix are equally fucked.

I wouldn't employ either.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Fauci and Brix are both fucked.

I wouldn't employ either.

FIFY. They both lost all my respect and credibility when Trump started suggesting Hydroxychloroquin, bleach and UV light, without any significant retort from either of them. They both should have resigned on the spot then.

Birx deserves more criticism because she appeased Trump longer.... even though you could see it in her face sometimes, that she hated it.

https://apple.news/AL61WP1DsR_2XrPoCwcdkCQ

3 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

How the hell would we know as they are not being tested and are packed like sardines in cages. 

but but but. This thing is going away, it will go away like things go away. My view is that schools should be open,” Trump said on Fox and Friends Aug. 5.  “If you look at children, children are almost, I would almost say definitely, but almost immune from this disease. So few. Hard to believe. I don’t know how you feel about it but they have much stronger immune systems than we do somehow for this. They don’t have a problem.”

5 hours ago, Sidecar said:

FIFY. They both lost all my respect and credibility when Trump started suggesting Hydroxychloroquin, bleach and UV light, without any significant retort from either of them. They both should have resigned on the spot then.

Birx deserves more criticism because she appeased Trump longer.... even though you could see it in her face sometimes, that she hated it.

https://apple.news/AL61WP1DsR_2XrPoCwcdkCQ

A bit misplaced here. Brix at the time said no, that won't work and Fauci denounced hydroxychloroquine several times.

- DSK

Ah fukk!! Who cares about 685 people???

United States

30.4M
+70,285
-
+685
19 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

A bit misplaced here. Brix at the time said no, that won't work and Fauci denounced hydroxychloroquine several times.

- DSK

I did say “without any significant retort”. Their responses struck me at the time as being hesitant and half hearted, not wanting to upset Mein Fuhrer Trump.

1 hour ago, Sidecar said:

I did say “without any significant retort”. Their responses struck me at the time as being hesitant and half hearted, not wanting to upset Mein Fuhrer Trump.

OK, I can see that... Dr Birx is rather calm and polite by nature... We kinda expect somebody smack Donald in the face with a shoe and holler "SHUT UP you fuck-head" and that's what he deserves, but that's not how either of them are going to procede.

I'm a little dumbfounded at all the "Fauci LIED!" rhetoric that keeps getting spouted. His public statements have always been pretty clear and consistent... not as dramatic as The Donald and possibly thereby not as effective a counter-weight as we needed.

- DSK

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mike G said:

What a fucking wack job trump hired.

These people are doubling down on the crazy. He has always sounded like he was on another planet, but this is pushing the envelope.

Only 62,000 new cases yesterday.

well by golly that’s something to celebrate.

62,000 sick people

That’s  closer to zero than 63,000

fucking Trump Virus anyway

United States

30.4M
+62,045
-
+948

On 3/29/2021 at 11:44 AM, Ishmael said:

Exactly what bullshit source do you have? The Daily Caller? Breitbart?

From an article in The Guardian that I posted elsewhere:

When did the Drunken Idiot ever get something right?

He's an ignorant fool, nothing more, nothing less.

Perspective: This weekend I am hosting my 38th Raster Laser Regatta

If, on average, people who have never raced with us before have sailed the regatta and 28 newbies show up this year,

Then As many sailors will have sailed my regatta as Trump’s virus killed yesterday.  virus 

translation: trump’s virus killed as many people in one day as all the people who have ever sailed in the Easter  Laser Regatta. 

United States

30.5M
+68,162
-
+1,138
  • Downvote 1
7 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Perspective: This weekend I am hosting my 38th Raster Laser Regatta

If, on average, people who have never raced with us before have sailed the regatta and 28 newbies show up this year,

Then As many sailors will have sailed my regatta as Trump’s virus killed yesterday.  virus 

translation: trump’s virus killed as many people in one day as all the people who have ever sailed in the Easter  Laser Regatta. 

United States

30.5M
+68,162
-
+1,138

Are you going to run a Vector Laser Regatta too?

• Like 1

Good Friday brings 961 more Trump Virus deaths 

United States

30.6M
+68,844
+68,844
-
+961
5 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Half the Canuck hockey team has the virus with some in "rough shape".  Man, you would think professional athletes would have been vaccinated by now. 

Why?

• Like 1

Back to the OP thread title and the tagline of "Incompetence kills".  This directly proves my argument here about voter control that it is the voters who were too stupid, too mean or too callous that put him there that are responsible for the deaths.  If there had been better voter control, just like gun control - such as training, registration, waiting periods, background check screening, liability insurance and such - then we might not have had 550K covid deaths already.  Just saying.......

13 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Back to the OP thread title and the tagline of "Incompetence kills".  This directly proves my argument here about voter control that it is the voters who were too stupid, too mean or too callous that put him there that are responsible for the deaths.  If there had been better voter control, just like gun control - such as training, registration, waiting periods, background check screening, liability insurance and such - then we might not have had 550K covid deaths already.  Just saying.......

Umm, the counter argument is just as likely. More voters would overwhelm the stupid.