• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is giving us constant harassment about my lack of personal protection from boat shop customers.  but.... Since mid January, lI have had  a big yellow caution tape stretched across the d

Planning a party?

I dare bring it up because I read that Gov. DeSantis said she was fired because was arrested for cyberstalking and sexual cyberharassment. What"s disgusting is your reaction to a legitimate quest

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rok Dog said:
23 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

....  The virus has only killed 116,000 people, that's a drop in the bucket. We got plenty more. (says The Right)

Stay home.   Don’t go to Starbucks.

I like my home, staying here is fine.

I don't like Starbucks, which is just as well because the nearest one is a two hour drive.

Going to a Trump rally?

- DSK

On 6/17/2020 at 1:12 AM, Rok Dog said:

If every single person in the US were tested today the numbers would literally skyrocket with zero change in the actual situation.   Use your noggin.

"No testing, no problem!"  Actual Trump quote....

7 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

So you are saying the state governments should imprison COVID positive folks?

Umm, yeah dumbass. How do you think they found typhoid and other infectious disease before the outbreak? 

They warehoused them until they weren't contagious.

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I like my home, staying here is fine.

I don't like Starbucks, which is just as well because the nearest one is a two hour drive.

Going to a Trump rally?

- DSK

Had my first starbucks in 2+ months this weekend, drive by pickup.

That coffee really is shit.

120,000!!!

We are number one!!

That is EVERYBODY in Portland, Maine  and Sarasota Florida and Fort Davis,  Texas 

Location   Confirmed Recovered Deaths
United States

2.23M
+23,624
1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

120,000!!!

We are number one!!

That is EVERYBODY in Portland, Maine  and Sarasota Florida and Fort Davis,  Texas 

United States

2.23M
+23,624

Are we tired of winning yet?

21 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Freedom does not mean,  the freedom to infect others ROK,  fuck tjhe stupid is thick amongst the trolls of late

In California it sure does. 

15 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Umm, yeah dumbass. How do you think they found typhoid and other infectious disease before the outbreak? 

They warehoused them until they weren't contagious.

Why not just lock up anyone over 70 years of age?    Easy to find all of them and save the cost and trouble of testing.

Some stats that show just how many people are dead directly due to Trump.

Our death rate from Covid in B.C. has been 33 per million population.

That death rate applied in the U.S. would give you less than 11,000 deaths.

That means there are currently more than 100,000 Americans dead solely due to Trumps incompetent response to the bug.

MAGA!

38 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Some stats that show just how many people are dead directly due to Trump.

Our death rate from Covid in B.C. has been 33 per million population.

That death rate applied in the U.S. would give you less than 11,000 deaths.

That means there are currently more than 100,000 Americans dead solely due to Trumps incompetent response to the bug.

MAGA!

It's fine. Look how fuckin' mad those faggot libby-rulls are. It's funny. And a lot of those dead people were Democrats, so that's even better, just ask Dog.

- DSK

19 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

In California it sure does. 

The power is in Rok’s lungs.  Just like the right to enslave others is in his heart.

On 6/18/2020 at 7:25 AM, Raz'r said:

These are salad days for gastronomically inclined introverts.  

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

Why not just lock up anyone over 70 years of age?    Easy to find all of them and save the cost and trouble of testing.

And then everyone over 70 will put Antifa in their wills!  :lol:  many people are saying it!

1 hour ago, Amati said:
On 6/18/2020 at 7:25 AM, Raz'r said:

These are salad days for gastronomically inclined introverts.  

I once heard Starbucks called "The McDonalds of coffee".

I thought that covered it well.

3 minutes ago, olaf hart said:

The bad news is he admitted rigging testing rates to keep the numbers down.

What happened to the checks and balances?

not rigged , worse , throttled .

On 6/19/2020 at 8:11 PM, SloopJonB said:

I once heard Starbucks called "The McDonalds of coffee".

I thought that covered it well.

Kicked my Starbucks habit a couple of years ago.  Haven't been back.  My wife and I make better coffee at home and better cookies are available just about anywhere. 

That 30,000 number is going to make the deaths number look horrible in a couple weeks.
This country really needs a POTUS  

United States

2.32M
+31,963
+550

69584B28-A03E-4017-A772-BD68124B2F1C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

That 30,000 number is going to make the deaths number look horrible in a couple weeks.
This country really needs a POTUS  

United States

2.32M
+31,963
+550

I've been watching the numbers the past few weeks and Sunday always seems low and Monday is significantly higher.  Morbid, but I'm willing to bet  tomorrow's count will be well above 32K.  But masks?  Who needs them?

And despite his claim last night, Italy has tested about twice as much as the US per capita.  This is a very sad time and I am embarrassed of the US right now.  We have no leadership in the WH.  

59 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I've been watching the numbers the past few weeks and Sunday always seems low and Monday is significantly higher.  Morbid, but I'm willing to bet  tomorrow's count will be well above 32K.  But masks?  Who needs them?

And despite his claim last night, Italy has tested about twice as much as the US per capita.  This is a very sad time and I am embarrassed of the US right now.  We have no leadership in the WH.  

I hope you folks elect a president soon, this caretaker is not doing the job.

33 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I hope you folks elect a president soon, this caretaker is not doing the job.

He's not a caretaker. He's a placeholder while the illuminati search for a fascist who can make the trains run on time.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, El Boracho said:

He's not a caretaker. He's a placeholder while the illuminati search for a fascist who can make the trains run on time.

Trump couldn't set his own alarm clock, there's no hope for the trains.

• Like 2
On 6/21/2020 at 9:49 PM, frenchie said:

He's talking about how they recently updated the law  -  to reflect actual, current, science  -  instead of moral panic from 3 decades ago. 

https://talkpoverty.org/2018/01/17/can-learn-californias-new-hiv-law/

So if someone stabbed you with an infected needle and gave you HIV you’d be fine with that?

On 6/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Have you gotten tested?   

3 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

Have you gotten tested?   

My girlfriend has had this nasty virus.  She's just shy of 60.  She's also a rather healthy person.

I hope that she'll have immunity until the plague recedes.  

12 hours ago, Gouvernail said:
United States

2.36M
+26,558
+292

697AEB85-8EBD-4294-A402-3E7C5A898FEB.jpeg

0832BFC9-F65D-4495-9BB9-1758027E5908.jpeg

6EB068DD-56DC-4348-A360-2CC90804FB3F.jpeg

Daily deaths are dropping if your posts are correct.

18 hours ago, hasher said:

My girlfriend has had this nasty virus.  She's just shy of 60.  She's also a rather healthy person.

I hope that she'll have immunity until the plague recedes.  

You haven’t been tested?

20 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

You haven’t been tested?

I've been pretty much keeping to myself as much as humanly possible.

I did meet my daughter in a park at a distance.  Life will resume and Darwin will take the Trumpsters!  It's all good.

2 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

The LA Times

Trump administration has considered ending coronavirus emergency, even as cases surge

what start as a hoax in Feb , is now over, good job Bunker Boy

Life expectancy is falling.

Some think it is the meth addiction in rural areas.

Some think it is the rising rates of suicide in the rural areas.

Little don is just playing to his base.

19 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

More precisely put in Mango-talk:

"If you take a pregnancy test, you can get pregnant!"  

Or in his case, if you don't step on a scale, you can't gain weight.

Every public health expert that testified today effectively said shitstain has his head up his ass.

On 6/21/2020 at 8:23 PM, Cal20sailor said:

The bullshit De jour coming out of the mouths of the ‘Trumpistas That Count’ is that ‘wearing a mask is a choice’.  One of the many layers of bullshit in that little epistle is that masks that protect you, rather than others, are only available to hospitals etc.  So if you choose to wear an n95 or higher mask, you are shit out of luck, and have to be content protecting others while the proudly maskless entitled carelessly relish infecting anyone they can.  Some ‘choice’, while the nihilists around us practice their freedom to infect, and snuff out any sense at all of freedom from infection.  They’ve got us by the nuts.  As usual. And those of us in states that Trump hates will dance and dance trying to get tests.  Individual states need to develop their own testing, and manufacture their own ppe, and figure a way to get them to folks that will use them.  We are on our own.  The wild Wild West.

9 hours ago, hasher said:

I've been pretty much keeping to myself as much as humanly possible.

I did meet my daughter in a park at a distance.  Life will resume and Darwin will take the Trumpsters!  It's all good.

I see.  I haven’t been tested either - because I have not had any symptoms.  Same for the rest of my family.  There are drive thru testing centers where I live (if one is so inclined).

You mentioned Trump was at fault because there wasn’t more testing  happening.  In your own personal case you’ve chosen not to be tested.   Same for me and everyone I am friends with.  Is that Trumps fault or should he force everyone to be tested?  

7 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

You mentioned Trump was at fault because there wasn’t more testing  happening.  In your own personal case you’ve chosen not to be tested.   Same for me and everyone I am friends with.  Is that Trumps fault or should he force everyone to be tested?  

Dr Astro recommends that you do not get tested.

giphy.gif

On 6/20/2020 at 8:31 PM, olaf hart said:

The bad news is he admitted rigging testing rates to keep the numbers down.

What happened to the checks and balances?

The checks keep getting delivered by the lobbyists and the balances keep growing.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:12 PM, frenchie said:

Try reading the article, you'll sound less stupid.

You are a cockeyed optimist Frenchie.

13 hours ago, Ishmael said:

It's hopeless. Being right-wing apparently either makes you semi-literate or you start out that way. 

I'd venture it's genetic.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:12 PM, Rok Dog said:

If every single person in the US were tested today the numbers would literally skyrocket with zero change in the actual situation.   Use your noggin.

Yeah..use your noggin.

If every single person in the USA were tested today, you'd know exactly where the hot spots are, know exactly who to quarantine, know exactly who could return to work safely and save your precious economy a lot of long and short term grief, You'd know exactly where to place your medical stuff, you'd know exactly which schools could open, which churches you can attend.

Skimp on or suppress testing? you're going to be still feeling the pain while other countries are recovering and leaving the USA out of their plans.

Use your noggin.

• Like 1

I can't be bothered to dig it up, but someone offered Donnie an excellent solution to ending illegal immigration, without having to spend anything on a wall:

just stop tracking entries and exits at border crossings. 

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

If every single person in the USA were tested today, you'd know exactly where the hot spots are, know exactly who to quarantine, know exactly who could return to work safely and save your precious economy a lot of long and short term grief, You'd know exactly where to place your medical stuff, you'd know exactly which schools could open, which churches you can attend.

hoy ain't no place in PA for that shite .....

On 6/24/2020 at 8:41 AM, Rok Dog said:

Daily deaths are dropping if your posts are correct.

On 6/24/2020 at 1:11 PM, Gouvernail said:

Your stupidity is only exceeded by your lack of knowledge. 

"Daily deaths are dropping" 

Buckle up then

Mortality has been stuck within a band of 700 -800 or less than a 100 deaths for the last week as cases build.

Now this will upset the apple cart.

Record for new cases today: 38,672. The previous record was April 25 at 36,001

EbT4LuMUYAExPLd.png

The 1,000+ New Cases Club

California: 7,149
Texas: 5,551
Florida: 5,511
Arizona: 1,795
North Carolina: 1,721
Georgia: 1,703
South Carolina: 1,284

13 states set new highs in the last 5 days. You can see that most of them are in the South (red) or West (orange).

EbT63JNU8AA7B91.thumb.jpeg.c8344f2cb560ae0cc4b18b006ef26106.jpeg

The surge of new cases across the southern US can’t be explained by more testing. 

EbToDZZU4AAetZt.jpeg

Do the math.

June 15 there were less than 19k new cases reported. Today 10 days later 37k or nearly double.

See Dot in right chart below. May 29, Memorial Day break-out ...add 10 - 14 days incubation say June 15 new cases bounce.

Now watch the death rate drop, stop and bounce, as hospitals fill. Those like in Arizona which are already full will produce the first bounce.

EbT6KkiVAAEaA1v.jpeg.76af2dca7ea7660ef2990be8fc695524.jpeg

Wouldn't you expect the death rate to lag the new case numbers by a week or two?

You feel crappy, get tested and get added to the numbers. You're really sick and get admitted to hospital - but you take a week or two to die.

there was a figure around somewhere

obviously every case is different .. but they have enough to get a fairly accurate average now

ok i just found a few that agree

from what i can find 16 days from onset of symptoms to death on average

so add another 5 for infection to onset of symptoms

=~  21 days after infection ( 3 weeks )

if that's true then the death figures should not be rising to badly yet

so how bad is it going to be

Charles Blow went there -

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/opinion/trump-coronavirus-deaths.html

Can We Call Trump a Killer?

There is no way to remove his culpability in the neglectful handling of the coronavirus.

Excerpt -

This situation is abysmal, and it would not have been so bad if President Trump had not intentionally neglected his duty to protect American citizens.

From the beginning, Trump has used every opportunity to downplay the virus, claiming in February, “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.” Well, we’re now in June, summer. It’s not just warm, it’s hot. And the cases in the hottest states — those in the South and Southwest — are surging.

Trump has consistently been resistant to testing, falsely claiming that an increase in testing is somehow linked to an increase in cases. But in fact, the more you test, the more you are able to control the virus by identifying, isolating and treating the infected, thereby reducing the spread of the virus. Testing is how you reduce your cases. It is also how you save lives.

But Trump believes that to reveal the true extent of the virus’s presence in this country would make him look bad. So more people get sick and more people die.

1 minute ago, Bugsy said:

Has anyone pointed out to the Trumpaloos that the USA is being hit harder by the virus than just about every other country on earth?  Do they understand WHY that might be?  

(No, and no.  Of course those are rhetorical questions.)

https://www.ft.com/content/a26fbf7e-48f8-11ea-aeb3-955839e06441

FT 25 Jun.png

God hates us cause we coddle the gays?

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Why, yes we can. I am having number of bumper stickers printed with the accurate statement. "Donald Trump the leading cause of death in America"

Don't put it on a nice car.

Might I suggest a beat up pickup with huge American flags flying from each corner?

47 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Don't put it on a nice car.

Might I suggest a beat up pickup with huge American flags flying from each corner?

When I told my sister what I was going to do, the first thing out of her mouth was ‘Don’t put in on your car’

perhaps

" donald trump .. the leading cause of intentional death in the usa " ... might be more accurate .. and hence harder to argue against

7 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

perhaps

" donald trump .. the leading cause of intentional ignorant death in the usa, with a lot of collateral damage" ... might be more accurate .. and hence harder to argue against

I'd put that on a bumper sticker.

On someone else's car, of course.

18 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Yeah..use your noggin.

Skimp on or suppress testing? you're going to be still feeling the pain while other countries are recovering and leaving the USA out of their plans.

Use your noggin.

We already know who to quarantine.   

as I’ve posted before - if this was truly a big deal Star Bucks wouldn’t have been allowed to remain open this entire time.

9 hours ago, Bugsy said:

Has anyone pointed out to the Trumpaloos that the USA is being hit harder by the virus than just about every other country on earth?  Do they understand WHY that might be?  

FT 25 Jun.png

Do you understand mathematics?  

(of course not - it was a rhetorical question).

11 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

?? What exactly do you see in that graph, other than the USA is doing horribly at taking care of it's citizens.... and  the majority of them aint' doin' good at taking care of themselves nuther

- DSK

12 hours ago, Bugsy said:

FT 25 Jun.png

More tests = more cases.  Why not look at deaths as well?

011EAB34-6E12-454C-BF78-9DA5B5D651F0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

More tests = more cases.  Why not look at deaths as well?

Dear Norman Einstein - the more cases we have the more dead people we have. Just because the % is not as bad as some countries doesn't change the fact the US is facing a minimum of 200,000 people dying this year. Without a giant infusion of common sense or government requirements to mask wearing and social distancing it could be a lot higher.  Without the efforts by the states it already would be. The Pandumbic Response Team doesn't even bother to try anymore.

I know, maths is hard.

5 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

I'm your Huckleberry.  Putting it on a log-linear plot is an old trick.  Make it linear-linear and see what that small upward slope really looks like.  You are a putz.