Sourcing galley foot pumps

A local outfitter I do some work for asked about making up some of these hand wash stations. It's simply a Whale foot pump and some tubing. The retailer sold out their normal years supply due to the outbreak. I looked around at all of the normal marine suppliers and they are sold out also.

Any idea of where to get a few pumps and or other similar pump options?

Down-River-Equipment-Hand-Washing-Statio

i would go with a whale hand gusher with a foot bench mounted on the handle with a spring or bungy  return

before i went to a solid floor pump

6 hours ago, phill_nz said:

i would go with a whale hand gusher with a foot bench mounted on the handle with a spring or bungy  return

before i went to a solid floor pump

You have to consider the environment it will be used it. Multiday river trips, sandy rocky muddy shoreline, rookie raft guides, all of it has to fit in the bucket. That system above has been the standard for years used by commercial outfitters. 

I have another option, a bulb primer pump instead of the whale pump. Working on it now.

11 hours ago, chester said:

where do you find the spigot with the bucket clamp?

I make it.

10 hours ago, KTWilliams said:

I checked them out the other day and they were out. Checked again today and was able to order what I need.