Who are These Guys and What are They Doing in America?

21 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

I suppose if the protests stay'd peaceful and the Antifa A-Holes did not show up to cause damage and hurt people, then we would not have the uniforms on the street.

If one of those thugs attack me or a friend and I had a weapon. I'd blow the fucker away. Antifa is EVIL

Why do people praise the modern destroyers but damn the ones of the past?

it makes no sense.

Lmao.

I don't care how much you dislike the British, dumping tea in the harbor is W R O N G. If you want to hold a sign denouncing King John as unjust, fine, but the moment you step off the sidewalk and tar-and-feather a tax collector you have crossed a line sir and deserve nothing but tactical special swatspecops because you are doing treason.

Don't choke on that boot.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Gosh, I'd better look down there and see if all my man parts are intact.  Or if I even have any.  Nope.  All shriveled up or never even there.  Who can tell anymore or who even cares.  

Bless your (bi, tri, mono, or none-of-the-above) little heart.

Called it.

8 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It’s really important to understand the taxonomy of paid rights violators. There’s the hiking boot thugs, the jack boot thugs, and then the contract drone thugs. These distinctions are important!

And I haven’t seen hiking boots. But then hiking boots are dead.

Check the OP, dipwad.

On 7/23/2020 at 10:18 AM, Meat Wad said:

I suppose if the protests stay'd peaceful and the Antifa A-Holes did not show up to cause damage and hurt people, then we would not have the uniforms on the street.

If one of those thugs attack me or a friend and I had a weapon. I'd blow the fucker away. Antifa is EVIL

it makes no sense.

Was ANTIFA at the federal courthouse in Portland? Is there any evidence which supports the assertion there was, or is it just something that many people are saying? 

14 minutes ago, Mark K said:
On 7/23/2020 at 1:18 PM, Meat Wad said:

it makes no sense.

Was ANTIFA at the federal courthouse in Portland? Is there any evidence which supports the assertion there was, or is it just something that many people are saying? 

You say that, as though facts make the slightest difference.

Hey Mr Meat Wad- Who does AntiFa hate... fascists. Who hates AntiFa?

- DSK

33 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Does ANTIFA actually exist? Do they have super anti-capitalism meetups where they swap stories and barter fur caps with racoons tails for handmade buttons and tickets to the polyamory gender transition meetup? Why do they hate America?

The rubes that buy this shit are the same ones that bought the 'look out for terrorists in your neighborhood, citizen!' bullshit after 9/11, too.

9 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It’s really important to understand the taxonomy of paid rights violators. There’s the hiking boot thugs, the jack boot thugs, and then the contract drone thugs. These distinctions are important!

And I haven’t seen hiking boots. But then hiking boots are dead.

It was more “trail booted thugs”

On 7/22/2020 at 1:12 PM, Burning Man said:

Delta is in a grey legal area.  They are ostensibly in a counter-terrahism and counter-proliferation role.  Some books I've read recently on JSOC said that in certain circumstances, they might be used domestically.  Say for example if an airliner was hijacked and sitting on the tarmac at JFK, Delta or ST6 might be "consulted".  Or if there was a terrorist attack on a nuke powerplant somewhere in the US.  But I agree with you, in these circumstances, if those guys were DoD - then it would be highly illegal iMHO.  

They are more likely part of DHS.  

Edit to add:  If you want to read a really fascinating book on JSOC, read:  Relentless Strike:  The Secret history of Joint Special Operations Command.

Eisenhower used federal troops to enforce integration in Arkansas.  He did so as the local government was not following The law.

2 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

Eisenhower used federal troops to enforce integration in Arkansas.  He did so as the local government was not following The law.

Yes, and Trump could declare activation of the Insurrection Act. But he’s a pussy, doing this for show.

46 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

Kidnapping and beating and gassing protestors who are just standing there, because a courthouse has had grafitti?

Yeah, that's the same thing as enforcing integration

There are militaristic dictatorships in the world you could move to, and be happy. Why do you hate America?

- DSK