Bunker boy is a sick fuck

Is it me or is this thing a sick mother fucker, 

Trump Gloats That It’s ‘A Great Day’ For George Floyd During Press Conference

28 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

Is it me or is this thing a sick mother fucker, 

Trump Gloats That It’s ‘A Great Day’ For George Floyd During Press Conference

He's a sick motherfucker...or at least daughter.

14 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

If Floyd had complied he be alive... simple as that

Floyd was cuffed, face down, with multiple police officers kneeling on his neck and back.

No law enforcement agency has come forward to indicate what happened to George Floyd is an acceptable policing practice. 

Many have offered that it is a perfect example of what NOT to do.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Yes'm master,

The man was handcuffed on on the ground , how the fuck much could he have complied?

The video's I seen looks like he's passive,

How passive woulld you be if you handcuffed , probably offer him a blow job!

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Floyd was cuffed, face down, with multiple police officers kneeling on his neck and back.

No law enforcement agency has come forward to indicate what happened to George Floyd is an acceptable policing practice. 

Oh I agree with what  happened after he was taken to the ground...I am taking about not having to be taken to the ground

• Downvote 3
3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Oh I agree with what  happened after he was taken to the ground...I am taking about not having to be taken to the ground

Broke my rule about not reading your tripe - if it was a white guy the store would have notified the SS they discovered a possible counterfeit $20 bill and passed on who they thought have given it too them.  You have to be crazy to keep defending Trump, seems you are most qualified. 

6 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Broke my rule about not reading your tripe - if it was a white guy the store would have notified the SS they discovered a possible counterfeit $20 bill and passed on who they thought have given it too them.  You have to be crazy to keep defending Trump, seems you are most qualified. 

Maybe you could do the black community a great service by passing that tip on

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Not for nothing said:

image.jpeg.b52f8b2408b1252950137de2193e5e7d.jpegThese photos of Trump and Ivanka will make you deeply ...

But, but, but.... he was sent by somebody's "God" to get the right judges on the bench and give tax breaks. 

So, you just have to get past the moral and ethical and criminal stuff.  You gotta believe the "Lord" loves himself some "broken vessels" if it means dollars in your pocket.  

here's the police union leader at 2019 trump rally: that bunker boy (BB ) would unlease the police , to do there job;

What the Minneapolis police union leader said at a 2019 Trump rally

During a Trump campaign rally in Minnesota in October, Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the Minneapolis Police Union, attacked the Obama administration for "the handcuffing and oppression of the police" and praised President Trump for "letting the cops do their jobs."
so how did that work out for him, He and bunker boy should be charge a an accomplice in the murder,
original.jpg
3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

even if so... does that justify putting your knee on a persons neck for over 8 minutes until he stops breathing...? pretty harsh punishment for not cooperating... strange thoughts (about justice)...

10 minutes ago, daan62 said:

even if so... does that justify putting your knee on a persons neck for over 8 minutes until he stops breathing...? pretty harsh punishment for not cooperating... strange thoughts (about justice)...

"Melanated folks like George Floyd need to learn their place." (what BravoBravo WANTS to say, but knows better than to)

1 hour ago, daan62 said:

Strange thoughts are the only kind that Bitch Boy is capable of.

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

In a shocking development BB ticks the racist AND fascist boxes!

As usual the media is lying with this latest outrage.   He was talking about the move to equality in race relations NOT THE JOBS REPORT.  

During his Rose Garden presser on Friday, which mostly touted the shocking jobs report that revealed 2.5 million people are back to work, Trump took a moment to address the injustice Floyd faced from the Minneapolis Police and how he strongly believes change will happen following his death.

"Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement regardless of race, color, gender, or creed," Trump said. "They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can't let that happen."

He continued, "Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great day that's happening for our country.' It's a great day for him. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great day in terms of equality. It's really what our Constitution requires and it's what our country is all about."

5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Just a take a knee.

9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

As usual the media is lying with this latest outrage.   He was talking about the move to equality in race relations NOT THE JOBS REPORT.  

During his Rose Garden presser on Friday, which mostly touted the shocking jobs report that revealed 2.5 million people are back to work, Trump took a moment to address the injustice Floyd faced from the Minneapolis Police and how he strongly believes change will happen following his death.

"Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement regardless of race, color, gender, or creed," Trump said. "They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can't let that happen."

He continued, "Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great day that's happening for our country.' It's a great day for him. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great day in terms of equality. It's really what our Constitution requires and it's what our country is all about."

All's well that ends well!  Except for those waking up dead or in the hospital.

7 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Oh, that makes it all better.

Where's the purple font?

Actually it does.

Why would I use purple font?  Nothing sarcastic about how the media is spinning this. 

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

Did you watch the George Floyd memorial.  His name was invoked for a multitude of things including a scholarship fund.  

I thought the bitch was Trump didn’t care about police reform?  

14 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did you watch the George Floyd memorial.  His name was invoked for a multitude of things including a scholarship fund.  

The bitch is that little don doubled down with authoritarian rhetoric and the police have beaten up and killed more people unnecessarily.  

Bunker Boy hide behind your beautiful wall and tweet shit.  A leader for our times...

29 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Why would I use purple font?

You've misunderstood. My statement needed the purple.

Trump's words were not well thought-out, as usual. 

30 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He doesn't.

The Trump administration abandoned Obama-era police reform efforts. Now critics want them restored.

As America again finds itself riven by violent demonstrations over the killing of a black man, this time in Minneapolis, Attorney General William P. Barr is facing increasing calls to initiate a similar probe, known as a “pattern-or-practice” investigation, of that city’s police department. But the Trump administration has severely curtailed the practice — along with other efforts to force broad police reforms or quell civil unrest — as the Justice Department’s posture has shifted to one that is far more deferential to law enforcement.

38 minutes ago, hasher said:

A week after I die, it'll be a great day for me too!  I can feel it in my bones.

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

A week after I die, it'll be a great day for me too!  I can feel it in my bones.

Are you Buddhist?  What are coming back as?  

Just now, Left Shift said:

An empty saffron robe, a begging bowl and a sign that says "Me Too!"

I'm going to have to check for you.  I thought your choices were going to come down to dog, cow or a conservative politician.  The latter option, you've put on the fast track by living in the country of little don.  Karma.

On 6/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, BravoBravo said:

That's absofucklingloutely outrageous.And not demonstrably true. He was put in an impossible situation. "Get in the car." (Oh, wait, there's a guy with his knee on me.)

Forget the race for a moment. When did it become acceptable to kill people over non-violent alleged crimes? You have the name, you know where he lives, you took the complaint, you collected the evidence. Serve him with a court date later. Justice will be served. Police have a hard-on for aggressive posturing of dominance. THAT IS NOT THEIR JOB. Fucking "enforce the law" does not mean judge jury summary executioner. It's as if the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights never fucking happened.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, fastyacht said:
On 6/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, BravoBravo said:

That's absofucklingloutely outrageous.And not demonstrably true. He was put in an impossible situation. "Get in the car." (Oh, wait, there's a guy with his knee on me.)

Forget the race for a moment. When did it become acceptable to kill people over non-violent alleged crimes? You have the name, you know where he lives, you took the complaint, you collected the evidence. Serve him with a court date later. Justice will be served. Police have a hard-on for aggressive posturing of dominance. THAT IS NOT THEIR JOB. Fucking "enforce the law" does not mean judge jury summary executioner. It's as if the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights never fucking happened.

It's just about 100% correlation between the people who say "I am strongly AGAINST gov't intrusion and over-regulation" and the people who say "Police are RIGHT to kill anyone who does not instantly obey their orders (no matter how impossible or incomprehensible)"

Of course, they're also talking about black people, in the 2nd part, so..................

- DSK

• Like 3
On 6/5/2020 at 4:43 PM, Not for nothing said:

The man was handcuffed on on the ground , how the fuck much could he have complied?

He should have cuffed himself, driven to the police station, locked himself in a cell and asked to sign a confession stating he's guilty of disobeying his massuh and wants to be whipped for it.  At least that's a start.

On 6/5/2020 at 9:11 PM, Ishmael said:

It will be a great day for the world when they can say that about Turnip.

There should be a parade and street parties across the US. 

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

image.png.bca7bd99fa0d716a3fc1739461678055.png

No more need be said.

- DSK

Check !...we have that ...witness the Floyd incident

On 6/5/2020 at 4:26 PM, Left Shift said:

He's a sick motherfucker...or at least daughter.

Daughterfucker??  He wishes!  And yes, when I heard him say that I knew that he is a sick MF.  But I knew he was a liar, crook and cheat, years ago, when I read the ghost written boastful, bragadocious bio, "The Art of the Deal Steal"....

If another country , was going thru this protest thing , we be the first to attack that country,

so I guess that's trumps excuse for having american military attacking american citzens, SHIT I hope he doesn't hear this , as he would use it in his next rally

At least he finally has his big beautiful unpassable wall

this is what the governor of Maine had to say . . 

.."I spent the better part of my career listening to loud men talk tough to disguise their weakness."

https://www.wmtw.com/article/read-gov-mills-full-statement-on-president-trumps-visit-to-maine/32785077

Read Gov. Mills' full statement on President Trump's visit to Maine

AUGUSTA, Maine -- “Yesterday, I asked the President to check his rhetoric at the door and to lead us with courage and compassion through this difficult time. Sadly, but unsurprisingly, he continues to prove himself incapable of doing so.

“What Maine people heard today was more of the same incendiary rhetoric and insults he uses to try to divide us and to stoke tension and fear. What Maine people heard today was largely devoid of fact and absent of reality. What Maine people saw today was a rambling, confusing, thinly-veiled political rally.

“I have spent the better part of my career listening to loud men talk tough to disguise their weakness. That’s what I heard today.

“I don’t care what the President says about me. I care what he does for Maine people.

“And that’s not very much.

More sickness from the Reich  . . 

They can't even keep their lies straight: 

First Mr. Gugino "tripped and fell" 

Then he faked his injuries per that weasel Reighista @BravoBravo

Now he is an ANTIFA provocateur. 

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment,” the president tweeted Tuesday morning. “I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?”

19 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

trknl.jpg

Leaders lead. I agree. Trump however is not a leader. He is a carpetbagger. He i a New York grifter abroad in Washington and small-town America.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

Leaders lead. I agree. Trump however is not a leader. He is a carpetbagger. He i a New York grifter abroad in Washington and small-town America.

Trump has always been a grifter and a wannabe,  he gottobe POTUS just how? Well remember when he said "Russia if you're listening"

Everything he has attempted has been an unmitigated disaster, he is not a leader, he is a useful idiot providing distraction while people smarter than him gut a Government from within, while the family clips the ticket, there are no checks and balances in place. after all of the IG's have been moved on.

BLM is a most worthy cause but when are people going to be outraged to the same extent by what this republican government is doing, and doing so virtually unchallenged ?

A compliant DOJ and some super friendly Judges are just the beginning. Fake news becoming Fact.

VOTE as if your life depended upon it because it likely does.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

AG Barr may be on his way out.  You do not last long when you expose the President as a liar.

William Barr Flatly Contradicts Trump's Story That He Was In His Bunker For 'Inspection'

Dog and Company should be along shortly to cry "he never used the word 'liar'."

Barr's not going anywhere. He's the linchpin of the maladministration.

38 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Barr's not going anywhere. He's the linchpin of the maladministration.

He and Pompeo are the only ones smart enough to more than grift and lie.

Most of the rest cannot even manage to flush a toilet after themselves.

Of course, that's no guarantee... if his disloyalty makes President Trump mad, he'll get fired any second. The only bulletproof ones are Ivanka and Stephen Miller. But what do I know, I would have given steep odds against Steve Bannon getting fired, he's the only person on the entire planet more loathsome and racist than Trump and thus should have been the perfect minion.

- DSK

Maybe the liars of the Reich can produce a smidgen of evidence against Mr. Gugino - 

other than the usual lying tweets. 

@Dog @BravoBravo @The Joker

I know this is not the best source, coming from Mr. Gugino's attorneys, but it's better than anything the lying Reich can come up with. 

Gugino's out of the ICU but still hospitalized.
His lawyers tell @NicoleSganga no one from law enforcement said he's anything other than a peaceful protester so "we are at a loss to understand why" the President "would make such dark, dangerous, & untrue accusations against him"

32 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Maybe the liars of the Reich can produce a smidgen of evidence against Mr. Gugino - 

I know this is not the best source, coming from Mr. Gugino's attorneys, but it's better than anything the lying Reich can come up with. 

His lawyers tell @NicoleSganga no one from law enforcement said he's anything other than a peaceful protester so "we are at a loss to understand why" the President "would make such dark, dangerous, & untrue accusations against him"

Because the *resident is a lying sack of shit, only concerned with himself. "I take responsibility for nothing".

On 6/5/2020 at 7:22 PM, The Joker said:

So... Looking at what you have bolded,  Trump is claiming this is a great day for George Floyd (and everybody) because Trump "strongly believes change will happen. "

Do I have this right? Seriously?  Because it's what every President has more or less said for the last 50+ fucking years. What makes it so special this time?  Because this time, it's being said by the same guy who strongly believed back in February that COVID-19 would disappear magically, stating in regard to the 15 known cases at the time: ""the 15 will soon be down to three, four."  

Was that a great day for everybody too?  Is it a great day every time Trump makes up a bullshit future achievement in his head?  If so, we've been having a great day almost everyday since he's been elected.  I'm growing tired of the great days. Primarily because he appears to be completely full of shit most of the time. 

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, so far I've seen 3 unlikely accusations against him, none supported by anything more than the usual bullshit.

But hey, they're the USA's right-wing hate-spew brigade, would they LIE?!?

- DSK

4 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Trump has always been a grifter and a wannabe,  he gottobe POTUS just how? Well remember when he said "Russia if you're listening"

Everything he has attempted has been an unmitigated disaster, he is not a leader, he is a useful idiot providing distraction while people smarter than him gut a Government from within, while the family clips the ticket, there are no checks and balances in place. after all of the IG's have been moved on.

BLM is a most worthy cause but when are people going to be outraged to the same extent by what this republican government is doing, and doing so virtually unchallenged ?

A compliant DOJ and some super friendly Judges are just the beginning. Fake news becoming Fact.

VOTE as if your life depended upon it because it likely does.

BLM is important, but it is on the 24/7 fake news cycle now as the only thing happening in the world.  Trump, and especially his puppet masters, seem to be promoting BLM controversy by doing in credibly "stupid" stuff strategically, to keep the other crap they are doing out of the news.  I feel they think they might have only 6 or 7 more months to grift all they can from the nation.  All it takes is a few tweets here. a cracked skull there and the week's news cycle is filled.

28 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, so far I've seen 3 unlikely accusations against him, none supported by anything more than the usual bullshit.

But hey, they're the USA's right-wing hate-spew brigade, would they LIE?!?

- DSK

Widely panned with experts calling bullshit but hey its how donny rolls one crisis to the next, voters will be voting him out just for the break pretty soon.

from BBC

Reality Check

Martin Gugino: Donald Trump's police scanner tweet fact-checked

By Jack GoodmanBBC Reality Check

3 hours ago