Black Lives Matter

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cops could go a long way in improving their citizen interaction experience, which is always associated with something bad , traffic tickets on up. Our town and country has a very large number of LOE’s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:
4 hours ago, Dog said:

BLM is defined by what they do.

You lie.

He does, although the quote is probably one of the very few times Dog was not lying.

For example, the BLM marchers in Dallas that rushed to help police and urge them to shelter when attacked by a sniper.

- DSK

7 hours ago, Dog said:

BLM is defined by what they do.

Yep.  Absolutely.  Agree 1000%.  

12 hours ago, Dog said:

The point is that BLM is not a pro black organization, if it were they would focus on the very real threat of black on black crime. BLM it's an anti police brutality organization built on the lie that blacks are the victims of systematic targeting by police. The result of BLM's anti police efforts is more death and destruction mostly in black communities.

FTFY.

Tell me, who did more to bring attention to to Daniel Shaver's killing  -  Black Lives Matter, or All Lives Matter? 

How about Jeremy Mardis?  

Daniel Harris? 

It was never about black people over or against white people; that was always just vile slander. 

It was always about police accountability.

Hell, even when a black cop shot a white woman  -  BLM showed up, held vigils, organized protests.

If you want to understand why white kids currently outnumber black kids at the protests  -  you have to understand that the kids have been actually watching what BLM does (not just claiming to, like your hypocritical ass), instead of listening to whatever bullshit FoxNews tries to invent about BLM. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, frenchie said:

It was never about black people over or against white people; that was always just vile slander. 

If the @Dog did not have slander, 

there would be nothing left. 

2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

His skin is dark, he identifies as black...I don't understand why this would be an issue.

10 hours ago, frenchie said:

Yep.  Absolutely.  Agree 1000%.  

FTFY.

Tell me, who did more to bring attention to to Daniel Shaver's killing  -  Black Lives Matter, or All Lives Matter? 

How about Jeremy Mardis?  

Daniel Harris? 

Hell, even when a black cop shot a white woman  -  BLM showed up, held vigils, organized protests.

If you want to understand why white kids currently outnumber black kids at the protests  -  you have to understand that the kids have been actually watching what BLM does (not just claiming to, like your hypocritical ass), instead of listening to whatever bullshit FoxNews tries to invent about BLM. 

BLM may indeed do some good things but they are anti-police. They perpetuate the lie of systemic targeting of blacks by police and foment hate for police. They want the police gone. Where they have been influential death and destruction have followed, all based on a lie.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Dog said:

BLM may indeed do some good things but they are anti-police. They perpetuate the lie of systemic targeting of blacks by police and foment hate for police. They want the police gone. Where they have been influential death and destruction have followed, all based on a lie.

Cite?

Or are you saying that your post is "all based on a lie"? That would be refreshingly honest of you

- DSK

• Like 1

It seems that men make up about 50% of the population but account for 98% of all police killings.  

How can we allow this blatant systemic sexism to continue?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Looks like the word 'Police" is going to be disappeared from a number of city departments.  Good start.

It is going to be quite excellent for gun manufacturers.

22 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Cite?

Or are you saying that your post is "all based on a lie"? That would be refreshingly honest of you

- DSK

Ferguson – Baltimore - Minneapolis

8 minutes ago, jzk said:

It is going to be quite excellent for gun manufacturers.

Most think they won't be able to replace the billions they get from just the top 500 PD procurement departments with private sales, especially since almost all the very scared white people stocked up during the 8 years of fear of a black planet.

14 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Most think they won't be able to replace the billions they get from just the top 500 PD procurement departments with private sales, especially since almost all the very scared white people stocked up during the 8 years of fear of a black planet.

You think more than 10% of the top 500 PD departments are going anywhere?  Let's mark this post and come back in a year.  A couple of clownshow cities might defund for a bit, but it will be absorbed by the county or back to normal before long.  

4 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

And more psychologists

I recall that many gentle and helpful public services were sharply curtailed in the formative years of the police state about 40 years ago.

Cops could go a long way in improving their citizen interaction experience, which is always associated with something bad , traffic tickets on up. Our town and country has a very large number of LOE’s but I’ve often wondered where are they and what are they doing as you rarely see them. I the old days cops walked a beat in the cities and knew to various degrees the people in their areas. I suggest the same today, pulling people over in traffic with warnings and education, same with public service TV and social media educating the public on the proper way police and public should interact and react when encountering each other. The do and don’ts on a friendlier basis. 

• Downvote 5
1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Looks like the word 'Police" is going to be disappeared from a number of city departments.  Good start.

I wonder if the Feds will follow? Maybe we can get a leader like AOC to start to remove all the military equipment/police tactics from every Department. Hit them in the pocketbook. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_law_enforcement_in_the_United_States

The military needs De-Funding even more. 

$ 1.2 TRILLION per year; $ 12,000 per family. 

Spending TEN TIMES what Russia and China spend COMBINED 

Vets For Peace 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Vets For Peace 

China is an EVIL Empire you fool !

• Downvote 5
2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Vets For Peace 

Yeah. Some apt parallels. A primary task of the Navy is to provoke our perceived enemies. Cruising the Taiwan Straits, Indonesia, Iran, etc. Like police work in 2020: Test the limits to provoke a response that justifies your job, outlook and policies.

So...At a peaceful demonstration against the police murder of George Floyd (among many) and for equal citizen's rights yesterday in Seattle, a white guy drove his car into the crowd, assault the demonstrators, shot a marcher who attempted to stop him, got out of his car, gun in hand, and walked toward the row of cops...and was arrested.  

Glad the white guy was arrested. 

I suspect "walking toward cops with gun while Black after shooting someone" might not come out with exactly the same result.

Just a theoretical.  

9 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

So...At a peaceful demonstration against the police murder of George Floyd (among many) and for equal citizen's rights yesterday in Seattle, a white guy drove his car into the crowd, assault the demonstrators, shot a marcher who attempted to stop him, got out of his car, gun in hand, and walked toward the row of cops...and was arrested.  

I suspect "walking toward cops with gun while Black after shooting someone" might not come out with exactly the same result.

Just a theoretical.  

Well, they mistreated that white guy TERRIBLE! They probably didn't take him to Burger King!

- DSK

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, they mistreated that white guy TERRIBLE! They probably didn't take him to Burger King!

- DSK

There's a McDonald's a block away, so they probably just did take out.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Mike G said:

"Barron's Release Radar* looks like Compton." Genius writing. Classic trope. I wish the BB Reich would be so clever.

* Spotify music playlist.

22 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Just a theoretical.  

Arrested peacefully

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

What exactly did BLM do in those cities?

- DSK

They demonized the police with thier systemic targeting of blacks lie. Knowing they would be attacked for agressive law enforcement the police backed off. Increased crime and death in the minority community followed.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Vets For Peace 

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

China is an EVIL Empire you fool !

Oh. Never mind then.

What The Fuck?

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

More than 10% of their gun and ammo purchases?  Sure do.  

It would seem that it is more efficient for the police to be heavily armed.  But I am willing to give heavily arming the citizenry a try.

I am all for cutting government, but I feel like we should stop at courts, military, and police.  

But, there are certainly some anarco capitalists out there that think private police could do a better job.   Maybe this experiment will prove them right.  We already have more private security personnel than police, so maybe there is something to this.

10 minutes ago, jzk said:

It would seem that it is more efficient for the police to be heavily armed.  But I am willing to give heavily arming the citizenry a try.

I am all for cutting government, but I feel like we should stop at courts, military, and police.  

But, there are certainly some anarco capitalists out there that think private police could do a better job.   Maybe this experiment will prove them right.  We already have more private security personnel than police, so maybe there is something to this.

LOL...really...LOL...one of the lefts favorite rants is against privatized prisons...

• Downvote 5
3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Just a theoretical.  

2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Arrested peacefully

VERY peacefully (the second, lower, video).

14 minutes ago, frenchie said:

What...no getting shoved face down, cheek ground into the asphalt, handcuffed and knee in the back?  

Does one of our tRumpaholics want to describe why the difference in treatment?  It certainly can't be skin color.  Anyone?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

What...no getting shoved face down, cheek ground into the asphalt, handcuffed and knee in the back?  

Does one of our tRumpaholics want to describe why the difference in treatment?  It certainly can't be skin color.  Anyone?

The difference is that in this case the arresting officer is not a twisted fuck.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I haven't heard that verbatim.  But the first one to mention it to me will be told they are fucking oblivious.

Can I count your post as mentioning it to me?

I think Michael Flynn may have mentioned that on the campaign trail, to Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone.

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

Before that guy got out of the car, it looked like one of the peaceful protesters was trying to beat in the back window.  

25 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I haven't heard that verbatim.  But the first one to mention it to me will be told they are fucking oblivious.

So, breathing, bicycling, walking, sleeping in your house, sitting on your porch, birdwatching, driving and jogging are illegal...if done while black.  Got it.  

• Like 1

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

On May 31, 1927, Fred Trump was arrested and fined for participating in a Ku Klux Klan march in Queens New York, and then was monitored by the BOI/FBI.

The elder Trump was publicly known to be a racist and he refused to rent his apartments in Queens and Brooklyn to African Americans. Years later old man Trump and his son both entered into a settlement with the DOJ for housing discrimination. The Trump family Nazi ideology connection was from old man Trump’s father, Frederick Trump Snr, an immigrant from Kallstadt, Bavaria Germany.

EaAGJiMXsAE8Qkg.png

4 hours ago, Dog said:

They demonized the police with thier systemic targeting of blacks lie. Knowing they would be attacked for agressive law enforcement the police backed off. Increased crime and death in the minority community followed.

Do you actually believe this horse shit, or does it make your little weiner stick out when you repeat this hateful crapola?

- DSK

57 minutes ago, benwynn said:
4 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Blmpp.jpg

You should make sure to mention to Dr. Henry Louis Gates, Jr......... you know, the black guy who was arrested on his own front porch for "attempting to break in" to his own house.

- DSK

37 minutes ago, jzk said:

Before that guy got out of the car, it looked like one of the peaceful protesters was trying to beat in the back window.  

I think the Prosecutor might say words like "intent" and "driving down that particular street armed and taped up" before listing the browsing history on his digital devices. 

56 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

I think the Prosecutor might say words like "intent" and "driving down that particular street armed and taped up" before listing the browsing history on his digital devices. 

He intended to have someone try to bash in his rear window?

2 hours ago, benwynn said:
5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Blmpp.jpg

I don't remember hearing that song anywhere, but this one is good.

21 minutes ago, jzk said:

No I think his first defence preference would have been an armed and forgetful protester breaking his rear window with a handgun ...but who forgot to load it. 

12 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Another article from your link, for your enjoyment.   

DETROIT: RABID PROSTITUTE SHOT DEAD BY POLICE, AUTOPSY REVEALS 12 CHEWED OFF PENISES IN HER STOMACH 

Edit.   I’m skeptical.   Rabies interferes with the ability to swallow.   Otherwise I’m sure Bravo’s source is completely credible. 

89AA3819-DD30-41F8-B603-3AC97E13DB90.jpeg

image.png.fddc93d5e298f44d10f5c3eb0bbe5ca0.png

If you're white, and of the proper social class.

That;s 

2 minutes ago, Lark said:

Another article from your link, for your enjoyment.   

DETROIT: RABID PROSTITUTE SHOT DEAD BY POLICE, AUTOPSY REVEALS 12 CHEWED OFF PENISES IN HER STOMACH 

89AA3819-DD30-41F8-B603-3AC97E13DB90.jpeg

That's nonsense. Still alive and posting as "Bravo Bravo". May people are saying that. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

No I think his first defence preference would have been an armed and forgetful protester breaking his rear window with a handgun ...but who forgot to load it. 

Once the police are disbanded, I don't think he his going to have to worry about what the prosecutor thinks anyway.

44 minutes ago, jzk said:

Once the police are disbanded, I don't think he his going to have to worry about what the prosecutor thinks anyway.

So in America the seperation of powers has disappeared already and the police now control/are America's legal system .....gee that happened quickly.

3 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

So in America the seperation of powers has disappeared already and the police now control/are America's legal system .....gee that happened quickly.

How will there be separation of powers when one of those entities has no power or doesn't even exist?

8 minutes ago, jzk said:

How will there be separation of powers when one of those entities has no power or doesn't even exist?

That's what I said and where the Police also took the judicial power, either staying or leaving. Do you have beer for breakfast?

4 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

That's what I said and where the Police also took the judicial power, either staying or leaving. Do you have beer for breakfast?

The opposite.  With no police, how will there be judicial power?

5 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

That's what I said and where the Police also took on the judicial power and either staying or leaving. Do you have beer for breakfast?

Yeah. Maybe the laws that enable the police to impound a persons wealth and property without trial, on mere suspicion, may now be changed? Fucking pigs and their enablers.

6 minutes ago, jzk said:

The opposite.  With no police, how will there be judicial power?

The judiciary are the ones who sit behind those big benches things, the police are the ones sitting in cars or whatever. Pretty easy to tell apart.

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

The judiciary are the ones who sit behind those big benches things, the police are the ones sitting in cars or whatever. Pretty easy to tell apart.

With no police, who will listen to what the judiciary has to say?

25 minutes ago, jzk said:

With no police, who will listen to what the judiciary has to say?

Listening. Well there is all the people in front of the big bench thing, anyone from prosecution, defence, the dick being prosecuted of course, to someone passing the court house wanting to get out of the rain, to a Govenor maybe, media and those that tune in and all and any in between. Then there is the officers of the court who hang out the back and in the holding cells and stuff.... ..and oogh then there is those unsavoury correctional facility dudes in ugly buildings outside town. 

Actually now you mention it thats a lot of people for just one fucktard isn't it?

12 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Looking to shoot protesters equals immunity.

EZ9jRr7U4AEBtZu.jpeg

"Looking to"?

bottom of your pick, black guy on his back that the other protestors are attending to  -  took one in the chest.

10 hours ago, jzk said:

Not sure why that part of the tweet didn't show up here... But here's a link to all the vids, for anyone interested:

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1270046667656527872

And yeah, it does appears someone's trying to bash in his window; and someone else is trying to put something in front of his car  -  not sure what... but at that point someone's already been shot, and most of the crowd is trying to run away.  So all of this is clearly after he's already tried to pull an Alex Fields on them.

(I think the issue is that the 1st video's poster, set his twitter to private.  It was still there yesterday. For anyone who didn't watch: it started a tiny bit earlier, you could see the guy get shot.  But even that video started with the car already in that position, and most people running away).

9 hours ago, jzk said:

Even the extreme "abolish the police" folks aren't actually pushing complete elimination. Just reform so deep & extensive that the other side would be barely recognizable as "police".

You can go on cop forums and find plenty of threads bitching about how 90% of their calls could & should be handled by social workers.    

2 minutes ago, frenchie said:

"Looking to"?

I think I had on my mind a very deep legal dialogue with jzk coming up over the constitution and case law over "intent" so the person in question was not yet a perpetrator and still hadn't arrived, so he was at the just out driving around phase. A bit closer a person of interest with intent. However if he had arrived and shot someone he would catapulted straight to homicidal cunt. I think that is about it :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, frenchie said:

"Looking to"?

bottom of your pick, black guy on his back that the other protestors are attending to  -  took one in the chest.

Not sure why that part of the tweet didn't show up here... But here's a link to all the vids, for anyone interested:

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1270046667656527872

And yeah, it does appears someone's trying to bash in his window; and someone else is trying to put something in front of his car  -  not sure what... but at that point someone's already been shot, and most of the crowd is trying to run away.  So all of this is clearly after he's already tried to pull an Alex Fields on them.

(I think the issue is that the 1st video's poster, set his twitter to private.  It was still there yesterday. For anyone who didn't watch: it started a tiny bit earlier, you could see the guy get shot.  But even that video started with the car already in that position, and most people running away).

Even the extreme "abolish the police" folks aren't actually pushing complete elimination. Just reform so deep & extensive that the other side would be barely recognizable as "police".

You can go on cop forums and find plenty of threads bitching about how 90% of their calls could & should be handled by social workers.    

How about breaking the public sector cop union?

Public sector unions have the effect of shielding accountability whether that be for teachers, postal workers or police.  Among other things.

19 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

I think I had on my mind a very deep legal dialogue with jzk coming up over the constitution and case law over "intent" so the person in question was not yet a perpetrator and still hadn't arrived, so he was at the just out driving around phase. A bit closer a person of interest with intent. However if he had arrived and shot someone he would catapulted straight to homicidal cunt. I think that is about it :rolleyes:

I had just watched the video you posted and saw people around his car bashing it.   Of course we need the whole story.  Maybe they were bashing it because he drove into the crowd and started shooting up the place, and they were trying to stop him.  

19 minutes ago, jzk said:

Maybe they were bashing it because he drove into the crowd and started shooting up the place, and they were trying to stop him.  

Or maybe they just wanted to wash his windscreen and they started before getting his OK?

10 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Or maybe they just wanted to wash his windscreen and they started before getting his OK?

Yeah, that one guy standing in front of the car looked like he had some windshield cleaning contraption he was trying to use.  

13 minutes ago, jzk said:

How about breaking the public sector cop union?

Public sector unions have the effect of shielding accountability whether that be for teachers, postal workers or police.  Among other things.

I think the reforms need to go deeper than that.  But I've only just started looking at the various proposals, that all get lumped under "defund/abolish".  And I'm not sure I even have afirm grasp on the issues, yet.  I'm not really ready to look at specifics. 

There would have to be some other mechanism, to protect good cops from frivolous complaints, for example. 

I just know something's very broken with the way things work right now, and the police unions, as currently constituted, are part of the problem.

11 minutes ago, jzk said:

I had just watched the video you posted and saw people around his car bashing it.   Of course we need the whole story.  Maybe they were bashing it because he drove into the crowd and started shooting up the place, and they were trying to stop him.  

Wouldn't be the only one.  There was one here in Brooklyn a couple nights ago  -   in my neighbourhood, actually.  The guy drove onto the sidewalk to hit them, and his facebook features a nazi symbol... He was also arrested quite peacefully.

1 minute ago, jzk said:

Yeah, that one guy standing in front of the car looked like he had some windshield cleaning contraption he was trying to use.  

Maybe he only wanted the front screen done and when they started on rear and he saw them eying off his rear vision mirrors too...he went mental and shot someone....thats pretty normal isn't it?

1 minute ago, frenchie said:

Wouldn't be the only one.  There was one here in Brooklyn a couple nights ago  -   in my neighbourhood, actually.  The guy drove onto the sidewalk to hit them, and his facebook features a nazi symbol... He was also arrested quite peacefully.

Sounds like a good result.  When he was arrested, did he resist?  That seems to go a long way to improving your chances of surviving an arrest.  

14 minutes ago, jzk said:

When he was arrested, did he resist?  That seems to go a long way to improving your chances of surviving an arrest.

That's awesome advice.

Normally the punishment for resisting, even a teensy bit, is summary execution on the street.  A knee in the neck or a choke hold does it reliably.

But I'm so glad to hear that is is indeed possible to survive arrest.

18 minutes ago, jzk said:

Sounds like a good result.  When he was arrested, did he resist?  That seems to go a long way to improving your chances of surviving an arrest.  

His car was completely surrounded by protesters, he looked rather relieved, TBH. 

...found it.

Incident:

Arrest, a few blocks away:

edit: not quite my neighbourhood; one neighbourhood over I guess.

2 minutes ago, frenchie said:

he looked rather relieved, TBH. 

Hey Frenchie, what do I file all your other posts under?  The ones without TBH on them?