Black Lives Matter

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please hold, we are currently experiencing a high volume of arrests and investigations of insurrectionists, Proud Boys, White Supremacists, 3%'ers, rednecks, Magats, Florida Congressmen, GOP lawyers,

LOL...really...LOL...one of the lefts favorite rants is against privatized prisons...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Because police need to kill more black people, not less

- DSK

Because and organization dedicated to preserving black lives should focus exclusively on the source of 0.2% of blacks killed.

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

While you completely miss the message.  They want to stop the tendency of blacks to end up dead from interactions with police.  Especially when they are interacting with police for criminal acts like sleeping (Breonna Taylor), selling loose cigarettes (Eric Garner), a suspected counterfeit $20 bill (George Floyd), "wide set nose (Philando Castile), and failure to signal lane change (Sandra Bland).

Yeah, we got that.

A tendency no greater than for other races.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

The National Institutes of Health call "bullshit" on your claim.

Deaths Due to Use of Lethal Force by Law Enforcement

Results:

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. 

1 hour ago, Dog said:

“Trump fucked his daughter.“

if I write that enough times with no evidence, does it become truth?  How many times?

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The National Institutes of Health call "bullshit" on your claim.

Deaths Due to Use of Lethal Force by Law Enforcement

Results:

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. 

Has that been adjusted for the higher rate of criminality by blacks which results in a higher rate of police involvement by blacks?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Has that been adjusted for the higher rate of criminality by blacks which results in a higher rate of police involvement by blacks?

Has it been adjusted to account for racial profiling?  You know, offenses like driving a car with a "wide-set nose"?  That results in "a higher rate of police involvement by blacks".

You allegation is so full of shit.  You used to be better than this.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Has it been adjusted to account for racial profiling?  You know, offenses like driving a car with a "wide-set nose"?  That results in "a higher rate of police involvement by blacks".

You allegation is so full of shit.  You used to be better than this.

No it's not shit. It's a fact that blacks commit a higher rate of crime and consequently have a higher rate of involvement with police. It's part of the BLM's systemic targeting lie to relate black deaths at the hands of police to percentage of population and not to crimes. Don't fall for it.

33 minutes ago, Dog said:

No it's not shit. It's a fact that blacks commit a higher rate of crime and consequently have a higher rate of involvement with police. It's part of the BLM's systemic targeting lie to relate black deaths at the hands of police to percentage of population and not to crimes. Don't fall for it.

Question, home country South Africa? Explains a lot.

59 minutes ago, Dog said:

Some of those crimes include:

*Driving while black

* jogging while black

*sitting at home while black

10 hours ago, Dog said:

http://cjpp.law.harvard.edu/assets/Massachusetts-Racial-Disparity-Report-FINAL.pdf

3 minutes ago, frenchie said:
10 hours ago, Dog said:

http://cjpp.law.harvard.edu/assets/Massachusetts-Racial-Disparity-Report-FINAL.pdf

Watch Dog say this is a Democratic problem, since your link goes to Massachusetts.

On 9/10/2020 at 5:37 AM, mikewof said:

I meant that picture, specifically.

We see a guy, we see a van on fire, and we assume that the two have something to do with each other. In this case, that guy might have just been walking home from work, as he passed by a burning van and had his photo taken.

The size of the fire suggests that the arsonists are long gone. And why would a police van be abandoned long enough to set fire to it anyway? 

Long enough for someone to torch it.  That only takes about a minute.

16 hours ago, Olsonist said:

MC Hammer is a local hero and still performs occasionally. I saw him with my crew after Big Boat at Hardly Strictly one year. He was also a guest racer at AC34 and even helmed. Anyways, he's lucky to be alive.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/mc-hammer-arrested-in-northern-california-245977/

Why? Did he try to beat up an armed man?

• Downvote 1
18 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

No it’s not. Illegal drug use, for example, is reasonably similar across races but blacks are arrested far more often.

This is racist ole @Dog lying, because he gets off on it. Just like he gets off defending rapists.

That’s not true.

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

Laughing  his ass off that  cops were shot in the face.    Him and other outlookers filmed away not one of them thought to call 911.  #blacklivesmatter

Well,  that’s one of the reasons Chicago cops say they can’t solve very many of the murders there - no one will talk to the police.

1 hour ago, Dog said:
11 hours ago, frenchie said:

I don't see how that refutes anything I have said.

Of course you don't see it.

Your whole point on this issue is: it's just fine for police to be murderers, as long as they're not the biggest murderers

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Of course you don't see it.

Your whole point on this issue is: it's just fine for police to be murderers, as long as they're not the biggest murderers

- DSK

Well explain it to the class then.

BTW...your baseless accusation that I am fine with police being murderers is reprehensible. 

Just now, Dog said:

Well explain it to the class then.

BTW...your baseless accusation that I am fine with police being murderers is reprehensible. 

Nope, you've said many times (paraphrased) that black people should not worry about police murdering blacks because of the much higher rate black-on-black crime.

If that's reprehensible, then you can always change your tune. It's not too late.   ...  Well, it kinda is too late but better late than never.

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Nope, you've said many times (paraphrased) that black people should not worry about police murdering blacks because of the much higher rate black-on-black crime.

If that's reprehensible, then you can always change your tune. It's not too late.   ...  Well, it kinda is too late but better late than never.

- DSK

Bullshit...I have never once said that. 

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yep that’s violent all right.  And the driver turned himself in.  In LA a man shoots cops in the head and is still on the loose, no one is cooperating because BLM supporters think it’s worth a celebration not an arrest. 

The male victim said a group of protesters was crossing State of Franklin Road when some drivers honked their horns and one driver “flicked-off” the demonstrators, according to court documents obtained by the newspaper. He said the driver of the white SUV honked, moved forward at about two miles per hour and bumped him before accelerating and running over his legs.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Yep that’s violent all right.  And the driver turned himself in.  In LA a man shoots cops in the head and is still on the loose, no one is cooperating because BLM supporters think it’s worth a celebration not an arrest. 

The male victim said a group of protesters was crossing State of Franklin Road when some drivers honked their horns and one driver “flicked-off” the demonstrators, according to court documents obtained by the newspaper. He said the driver of the white SUV honked, moved forward at about two miles per hour and bumped him before accelerating and running over his legs.

That is the bigger issue.

45 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That is the bigger issue.

Bigger than walking up to a parked police car and emptying your gun into the cops inside?   

We have all seen how these mobs surround cars, that are simply trying to get away pounding on them threatening the people inside.   I’ll wait to hear the whole story.  Most people can easily get out of the way of a car moving at 2 miles an hour. 

15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I’ll wait to hear the whole story.  Most people can easily get out of the way of a car moving at 2 miles an hour. 

Now that is some kind of deceptive . .   Is that how you covered for James Fields too? 

The Reich is using autos as weapons against non-violent protesters . . 

There were 72 such wanton attacks in just a six week period earlier this year. 

Not only that, but the Reich-Wingers watch videos of such attacks for entertainment, if you can believe it. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jared-lafer-charged-black-lives-matter-assault_n_5f60bd64c5b65fd7b854ed2a

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

Bigger than walking up to a parked police car and emptying your gun into the cops inside?   

We have all seen how these mobs surround cars, that are simply trying to get away pounding on them threatening the people inside.   I’ll wait to hear the whole story.  Most people can easily get out of the way of a car moving at 2 miles an hour. 

No.  Bigger than the text you highlighted.  Idiot.

39 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

No.  Bigger than the text you highlighted.  Idiot.

They car was moving at 2 miles per hour then it accelerated.  What caused the driver to suddenly accelerate?  That is the question because if I’m in my car and an mob starts pounding on the hood and doors damn right I’m accelerating to get out of there or he simply decided to run over peaceful protestors. 

I’m going with the first possibility. 

I wonder why the videos aren’t available could clear it up pretty quickly 

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

They car was moving at 2 miles per hour then it accelerated.  What caused the driver to suddenly accelerate?  That is the question because if I’m in my car and an mob starts pounding on the hood and doors damn right I’m accelerating to get out of there or he simply decided to run over peaceful protestors. 

I’m going with the first possibility. 

I wonder why the videos aren’t available could clear it up pretty quickly 

Cause ITS ALWAYS A CONSPIRACY 

Surprised Dog didn't jump on this report of a mob from BLM attacking a woman.  I mean, before it was exposed as bullshit.

A Texas cardiologist said his daughter was attacked by ‘BLM’ in Baltimore. Twitter exploded, but video tells a different story.

The man gets out and confronts them, after the woman swears at the kids (she then claims she didn't), and informs the kids "I will defend myself, I do have a knife on me." and expects it to go smoothly?  Give me a fucking break.

Now, before he gets all huffy - the squeegee kids are a nuisance.  They can be aggressive.  But, this happened at the foot of the JFX, about half a block from the police headquarters.  I have traversed that intersection hundreds of times and had countless interactions with the kids.  If you are polite, they are reasonable.  If you are aggressive, they respond in kind.  They are kids, with all that encompasses.  Adults attempting to argue into submission a teenager are in for an exercise in futility.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Surprised Dog didn't jump on this report of a mob from BLM attacking a woman.  I mean, before it was exposed as bullshit.

A Texas cardiologist said his daughter was attacked by ‘BLM’ in Baltimore. Twitter exploded, but video tells a different story.

The man gets out and confronts them, after the woman swears at the kids (she then claims she didn't), and informs the kids "I will defend myself, I do have a knife on me." and expects it to go smoothly?  Give me a fucking break.

Now, before he gets all huffy - the squeegee kids are a nuisance.  They can be aggressive.  But, this happened at the foot of the JFX, about half a block from the police headquarters.  I have traversed that intersection hundreds of times and had countless interactions with the kids.  If you are polite, they are reasonable.  If you are aggressive, they respond in kind.  They are kids, with all that encompasses.  Adults attempting to argue into submission a teenager are in for an exercise in futility.

Your point?  I mean it the truth is out there why post it?  
It does show your mentality and how you excuse what most would find objectionable.  

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:
17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Your point?  I mean it the truth is out there why post it?  
It does show your mentality and how you excuse what most would find objectionable.  

I expressed surprise Dog didn't post this as evidence of the criminality of BLM.  Of course, it turns out it had nothing to do with BLM.

Sorry you were unable to discern that from the first two sentences of the post you quoted.

As for the portion you bolded - that pretty much describes any interaction.  You escalate and the other person will do the same.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I expressed surprise Dog didn't post this as evidence of the criminality of BLM.  Of course, it turns out it had nothing to do with BLM.

Sorry you were unable to discern that from the first two sentences of the post you quoted.

As for the portion you bolded - that pretty much describes any interaction.  You escalate and the other person will do the same.

Why would you call someone out for NOT posting a fake story   Classic troll move  Well not a completely fake story From your link he incident didn’t go down as Natale described, but it wasn’t a complete hoax, either   In fact they also broke the guys cars mirror 

As to my bold point , If I understand the situation The escalation occurs when teens unsolicited start demanding payment for doing something you didn't ask for - cleaning your car windows. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
On 9/13/2020 at 5:13 PM, The Joker said:

Any of you BLM supporters want to support this? 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/la_sheriffs_shot_in_cold_blood_blm_protestors_block_emergency_room_entrance_chanting_we_hope_they_die.html

In a demonstration of astounding psychopathetic brutality, Black Lives Matter protestors blocked the entrance to a Los Angeles emergency room as two near-mortally wounded sheriffs, ambushed in cold blood in Compton, were brought in bleeding. And to make sure nobody misunderstood their intentions, they chanted in unison: "We hope they die."

shrug.. guess they're pissed, fauxrage bitch. 

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Why would you call someone out for NOT posting a fake story   Classic troll move  Well not a completely fake story From your link he incident didn’t go down as Natale described, but it wasn’t a complete hoax, either   In fact they also broke the guys cars mirror 

As to my bold point , If I understand the situation The escalation occurs when teens unsolicited start demanding payment for doing something you didn't ask for - cleaning your car windows. 

As someone who regularly drives through this town, and through that specific intersection, interacting with these kids, I can tell you they respect eye contact and a simple shake of the head "No".  I do a little more in rolling down my window and saying "No, thank you."  Often, they will wind up cleaning the windshield and saying "Have a good day."

Having this experience allows me the confidence to say the folks in the video were probably rude to a bunch of black kids sweeping into stopped traffic, trying to make a buck.  I am not alleging racism, but admit if I were not familiar with the scene (like them, from Texas), I might be startled and defensive.  If the first interaction you have with a teenager is to be rude and/or aggressive, they will match you.  Not saying that is right.  But, they are kids, with an underdeveloped pre-frontal cortex and I am an adult.  

When he hopped out to confront them, he escalated it.  When he (being the first) informed them he had a knife, it became more than a minor disagreement.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

I guess that makes you a fascist? Good to know.

If it looks like a Fascist, walks like a Fascist, gets triggered like a Fascist, must be a Fascist. :rolleyes:

Here's a oxymoron for you dim-wit, ANTIFAFA. 

“Cities across the country suffered dramatic increases in homicides this summer. The spikes were remarkable, suddenly appearing and widespread, although often concentrated in disadvantaged neighborhoods. This year is on track to be the deadliest year for gun-related homicides since at least 1999....

...What changed in late May? The antipolice protests that began across the country around May 27 appear to have resulted in a decline in policing directed at gun violence, producing—perhaps unsurprisingly—an increase in shootings....

...My recent research quantifies the size of this summer’s Minneapolis Effect, estimating that reduced proactive policing resulted in about 710 more homicides and 2,800 more shootings in June and July alone. The victims of these crimes are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic, often living in disadvantaged and low-income neighborhoods”.

This is what BLM does for black communities. I have asked for but never seen a single example of how any black community that has benefited from a BLM initiative.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/homicide-stats-show-minneapolis-effect-11600296843

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dog said:

This is what BLM does for black communities. I have asked for but never seen a single example of how any black community that has benefited from a BLM initiative.

Better OJT for the local fire departments??

2 hours ago, Dog said:

“Cities across the country suffered dramatic increases in homicides this summer. The spikes were remarkable, suddenly appearing and widespread, although often concentrated in disadvantaged neighborhoods. This year is on track to be the deadliest year for gun-related homicides since at least 1999....

...What changed in late May? The antipolice protests that began across the country around May 27 appear to have resulted in a decline in policing directed at gun violence, producing—perhaps unsurprisingly—an increase in shootings....

...My recent research quantifies the size of this summer’s Minneapolis Effect, estimating that reduced proactive policing resulted in about 710 more homicides and 2,800 more shootings in June and July alone. The victims of these crimes are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic, often living in disadvantaged and low-income neighborhoods”.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/homicide-stats-show-minneapolis-effect-11600296843

No, it’s what massive unemployment does. Thanks Trump!

Well well well, Bullshitters in the Hood.  Would ya look at this:

"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," FBI Director Christopher Wray testified this week.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/516888-wray-says-racially-motivated-violent-extremism-makes-up-most-of-fbis

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 11:59 PM, Bus Driver said:

That said, imagine the McCloskey's are called to testify as to why they brandished their weapons.  Which reason will they give?  That there were armed protesters?  That a protester clicked together ammunition magazines? 

And to think it all happened on Mulberry street....

On 7/14/2020 at 8:01 AM, Bus Driver said:
On 7/14/2020 at 5:09 AM, Rok Dog said:

None of the mob members who broke it.

Again with the lie that the protesters broke the gate.  

St. Louis couple indicted for waving guns at protesters

How about this part?  I wonder what "evidence" they mean?

Watkins said that in addition to the weapons charge, the grand jury indictment includes a tampering with evidence charge. It wasn’t clear what led to that additional count, he said.

My bet is the gate that the Faithful kept claiming the protesters destroyed.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

St. Louis couple indicted for waving guns at protesters

How about this part?  I wonder what "evidence" they mean?

Watkins said that in addition to the weapons charge, the grand jury indictment includes a tampering with evidence charge. It wasn’t clear what led to that additional count, he said.

My bet is the gate that the Faithful kept claiming the protesters destroyed.  :lol:

Nope, the pistol that the elk were talking about being inoperable

The grand jury also added a count for each of them: of tampering. This, News 4 learned, stems from the pistol held by Patricia McCloskey and later turned over to police by attorney Al Watkins.

22 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Nope, the pistol that the elk were talking about being inoperable

I vote for the gate.  Awful hard to prove the gun was tampered with after the incident (as opposed to before the incident, as they claimed). 

The gate, OTOH, there's video evidence showing it was intact when they claim it had was broken.

edit: read the article, and crap, it IS the gun.  That's fucking stupid.  How're the prosecutors expecting to prove when it was disabled?

2 minutes ago, frenchie said:

I vote for the gate.  Awful hard to prove the gun was tampered with after the incident (as opposed to before the incident, as they claimed). 

The gate, OTOH, there's video evidence showing it was intact when they claim it had was broken.

The quote was from this piece

https://www.kmov.com/news/mccloskey-case-couple-indicted-by-grand-jury/article_892b9ba4-0807-11eb-8750-b3b2937f7e0b.html

that says it’s related to the pistol

1 hour ago, frenchie said:

edit: read the article, and crap, it IS the gun.  That's fucking stupid.  How're the prosecutors expecting to prove when it was disabled?

A fresh ding with no oxidation?

More on the murder of Jonathan Price . . 

Our local Reich is falling down on the job - normally they would have already started to attack Mr. Price's character. 

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/06/texas-cop-shaun-lucas-charged-murder-hometown-hero-and-unarmed-black-man-jonathan

• 1 month later...

William Greenblatt, a photojournalist, who took this photo of the McCloskey's pointing guns at protestors sent them a $1500 bill because they lifted the photo and used it as a Christmas card.

So the couple who was just in the media claiming this photo ruined their lives, liked it enough to make it their Christmas card. But yet they are suing the photographer for daring to send them an invoice. They are going to lose this fight. The law is on the photographers side.

Also, what kind of terrible people use this as a holiday greeting?

125011753_10225265978901000_2379467845181181532_o.jpg

125051991_10225265978941001_1287250837634934014_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 7:00 PM, Bus Driver said:

William Greenblatt, a photojournalist, who took this photo of the McCloskey's pointing guns at protestors sent them a $1500 bill because they lifted the photo and used it as a Christmas card.

So the couple who was just in the media claiming this photo ruined their lives, liked it enough to make it their Christmas card. But yet they are suing the photographer for daring to send them an invoice. They are going to lose this fight. The law is on the photographers side.

Also, what kind of terrible people use this as a holiday greeting?

125011753_10225265978901000_2379467845181181532_o.jpg

125051991_10225265978941001_1287250837634934014_o.jpg

Did you get permission?

51 minutes ago, Dog said:

Did you get permission?

Fair use law says he doesn't need it.

But wait... according to your conversational style we should just call your question 'moot' or 'irrelevant' and move on, right pendantic doggie?