Black Lives Matter

On 2/24/2021 at 6:43 AM, Pedagogical Tom said:

In related news,

A New Report Shows Elijah McClain Was Killed by a Cascade of Constitutional Violations

Not sure if any of those were "clearly established" constitutional violations, but that's a topic for another thread anyway.

Police arrest a guy walking home from work in Texas, https://news.yahoo.com/charge-dropped-against-black-teenager-181431777.html

Luckily, the man avoided any engagement and ended up spending the night in the jail, rather than dead, like Elijah.

"Young Black men like me, we're scared of the police because they
kill and arrest us," he continued. "That's why I didn't want to answer
a question, I wanted to go home."

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bingo !

You are equating the killing of blacks by the criminal element with the killing of blacks by agents of the government, suggesting that the severity of the two should be judged merely by a scorecard. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mikewof said:

Police arrest a guy walking home from work in Texas, https://news.yahoo.com/charge-dropped-against-black-teenager-181431777.html

Luckily, the man avoided any engagement and ended up spending the night in the jail, rather than dead, like Elijah.

"Young Black men like me, we're scared of the police because they
kill and arrest us," he continued. "That's why I didn't want to answer
a question, I wanted to go home."

Those jokers deserve a nice lawsuit.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:23 PM, Dog said:

And as bad as white killing black murders are they're about half the numbers for black killing white and both pale in comparison to black killing black.

It happens in a vacuum.  The same place your thought occurs. 

pig moseys up to me and asks 'how're you doin' today?'

well, I was fine till you showed up, pig. you quota hunting?

2 hours ago, 3to1 said:

pig moseys up to me and asks 'how're you doin' today?'

well, I was fine till you showed up, pig. you quota hunting?

Substitute "Woof Woof" in this pic

image.png.48a593602f7617e899bdb36479252fff.png

Appropriate to bring this back with new wording, it was originally a play on "sow confusion"

I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry!

- DSK

30 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Substitute "Woof Woof" in this pic

image.png.48a593602f7617e899bdb36479252fff.png

Appropriate to bring this back with new wording, it was originally a play on "sow confusion"

I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry!

- DSK

he kinda' looks like cooter, but more inquisitive.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

Right up with these guys, but Texas is Texas.

Texas police officer who led black man by rope said 'This is gonna look so bad'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/03/texas-galveston-police-black-man-led-by-rope-donald-neely

Up here, they pepper-spray a (already handcuffed) 9-year-old (already in the back seat of the cruiser) girl for yelling too loud after they threatened to... pepper-spray her.

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

Up here, they pepper-spray a (already handcuffed) 9-year-old (already in the back seat of the cruiser) girl for yelling too loud after they threatened to... pepper-spray her.

Well, in all fairness - he DID warn her.  :ph34r:

<Ducking and running for cover>  :P

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2020 at 4:43 PM, badlatitude said:

Police execute search warrant at home of gun-toting couple

Source: AP

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Authorities executed a search warrant at the St. Louis mansion of a white couple whose armed defense of their home during a recent racial injustice protest drew widespread attention, their attorney confirmed Saturday. 

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who are personal injury lawyers, were caught on video brandishing guns as demonstrators walked past their Renaissance palazzo-style home on June 28 while headed to protest outside of the mayor’s home nearby. The video showed Mark McCloskey, 61, wielding a long-barreled gun and Patricia McCloskey, 63 standing next to him waving a handgun. 

Joel Schwartz, the couple’s lawyer, said a search warrant was served Friday evening and that the gun Mark McCloskey was holding in the video was seized. Schwartz told The Associated Press that arrangements have been made to turn over to authorities on Saturday the gun that Patricia McCloskey had been holding, adding that her gun was inoperable at the time of the protest and still is. 

The couple has not been charged, and Schwartz said charges against them would be “absolutely, positively unmerited.” 

800.jpeg

FILE - In this June 28, 2020 file photo, armed homeowners Mark and Patricia McCloskey, standing in front their house along Portland Place confront protesters marching to St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson's house in the Central West End of St. Louis. Authorities executed a search warrant Friday evening, July 10, 2020, at the St. Louis mansion owned by the McCloskey's, a white couple whose armed defense of their home during a racial injustice protest last month made national headlines. said. Joel Schwartz, who is now representing the couple, confirmed on Saturday that a search warrant was served, and that the gun Mark McCloskey was seen holding during last month's protest was seized. (Laurie Skrivan/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP) 

Read more: https://apnews.com/06da8173787de66efcdda67a61630342 

The lawyer who pointed his gun at Black Lives Matter protesters in St. Louis is considering running for Senate

48 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I read that article, McCloskey still has to get past his felony charge for brandishing a weapon. The original prosecutor was pulled off the case by a judge for fund raising off the McCloskey's both before and after charges were lain. She tried to get back on the case, but the Missouri Supreme court said no. The good news is an Obama appointed US Attorney has been appointed to take the case.

I read somewhere that MsCloskey was financially hurt by the BLM march, if true, he better have exceptional financing lined up for a run. Being a Red state he will have lots of competition.

Texas sheriff 'incentivized' abuses with steakhouse gift cards

Lawsuit: Former Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody ‘incentivized’ abuses with steakhouse gift cards 
by: Jody Barr 
Posted: Apr 21, 2021 / 06:32 PM CDT / Updated: Apr 21, 2021 / 08:50 PM CDT 

sheriff-robert-chody-mugshot.jpg?w=1920&Former Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody and current Deputy Christopher Pisa are both named as defendants in a federal civil suit filed over an April 2019 excessive force traffic stop. (Williamson County Jail)Robert Chody (WCSO)Nembhard had her two daughters in the backseat of her car when Pisa stopped her. 

At one point during the stop, Pisa ordered her out of the car and to put her hands behind her back. The deputy then slammed Nembhard face-first onto the ground, according to the lawsuit, and Pisa got on top of the woman and put his knee into her back. ... 

Pisa charged Nembhard with resisting arrest and assault on a public servant, and she spent three days in the Williamson County Jail. The Williamson County district attorney later dismissed both charges against her and instead decided to prosecute Pisa for his actions in the video recordings. 

Pisa was shocked when he was asked to resign as he believed he was going to be rewarded with a steakhouse gift card by the department for his use of force against Ms. Nembhard, as was the custom and practice at the Williamson County Sheriff’s Department under the direction of Defendant Chody,” Nembhard’s attorneys wrote in the federal lawsuit.
25 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Texas sheriff 'incentivized' abuses with steakhouse gift cards

Lawsuit: Former Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody ‘incentivized’ abuses with steakhouse gift cards 
by: Jody Barr 
Posted: Apr 21, 2021 / 06:32 PM CDT / Updated: Apr 21, 2021 / 08:50 PM CDT 

sheriff-robert-chody-mugshot.jpg?w=1920&Former Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody and current Deputy Christopher Pisa are both named as defendants in a federal civil suit filed over an April 2019 excessive force traffic stop. (Williamson County Jail)Robert Chody (WCSO)Nembhard had her two daughters in the backseat of her car when Pisa stopped her. 

At one point during the stop, Pisa ordered her out of the car and to put her hands behind her back. The deputy then slammed Nembhard face-first onto the ground, according to the lawsuit, and Pisa got on top of the woman and put his knee into her back. ... 

Pisa charged Nembhard with resisting arrest and assault on a public servant, and she spent three days in the Williamson County Jail. The Williamson County district attorney later dismissed both charges against her and instead decided to prosecute Pisa for his actions in the video recordings. 

Pisa was shocked when he was asked to resign as he believed he was going to be rewarded with a steakhouse gift card by the department for his use of force against Ms. Nembhard, as was the custom and practice at the Williamson County Sheriff’s Department under the direction of Defendant Chody,” Nembhard’s attorneys wrote in the federal lawsuit.

Dang. He should run for Senate. With a record like that he could take down Sen. Cruz in the primary. 

Williamson County - just up I35 from Austin, Georgetown often voted prettiest town in Texas. Years ago a huge Sun City development was started so it's mostly older and very red folks that live there. It's a world away from Austin.  Most suburbs in Texas are red, thanks to Sin er Sun City this one is more so.

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Dang. He should run for Senate. With a record like that he could take down Sen. Cruz in the primary. 

Cruz will be handing out trips to Disneyworld from his campaign funds if that happens.

11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I read that article, McCloskey still has to get past his felony charge for brandishing a weapon. The original prosecutor was pulled off the case by a judge for fund raising off the McCloskey's both before and after charges were lain. She tried to get back on the case, but the Missouri Supreme court said no. The good news is an Obama appointed US Attorney has been appointed to take the case.

I read somewhere that MsCloskey was financially hurt by the BLM march, if true, he better have exceptional financing lined up for a run. Being a Red state he will have lots of competition.

Pointing a nonfunctional firearm at someone is about as stupid as it gets. If you're going to point it, you'd better be willing to fire it. If it doesn't fire, you're fucked when the person you pointed it at beats you to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat.

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

E9B1C957-8B19-41B1-AE5D-DA709E9866FB.jpeg

Fuckin’ A. 
Edit: and I just realized that I passed by the scene this afternoon as it was going down

Well done to the Cops who got the piece of shit that murdered that little angel.

9 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Pointing a nonfunctional firearm at someone is about as stupid as it gets. If you're going to point it, you'd better be willing to fire it. If it doesn't fire, you're fucked when the person you pointed it at beats you to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat.

Was it non-functional on that day?  I do believe, when examined later, it was non-functional.

I only ask because we already know they tamper with evidence.  The gate they claim the crowd broke was intact and fully operable when the crowd was videotaped opening it and walking through.

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Was it non-functional on that day?  I do believe, when examined later, it was non-functional.

I only ask because we already know they tamper with evidence.  The gate they claim the crowd broke was intact and fully operable when the crowd was videotaped opening it and walking through.

Yes, I recall they said it had been deliberately assembled incorrectly after the fact. You'd think that lawyers would know better than to try and fuck with evidence.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

The Gov has said he would pardon them if they are convicted

that makes a mockery of the law .

such a statement in a civilized country would draw contempt of court charges .

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

The Gov has said he would pardon them if they are convicted and McCloskey is considering a run for the Senate.

The party of law and order my ass.

1 minute ago, Mid said:

that makes a mockery of the law .

such a statement in a civilized country would draw contempt of court charges .

And the law makes a mockery of people’s rights to defend themselves.

yup!!

Just now, Sea warrior said:

I shouldn't ...................

please explain the context for this statement ?

1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

yup!!

Exactly. The law doesnt count to you. That was my point.   The case against the McCloskey's is "The People vs. ".  And the governor just told "The People" that can go fuck themselves. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Exactly. The law doesnt count to you. That was my point.   The case against the McCloskey's is "The People vs. ".  And the governor just told "The People" that can go fuck themselves. 

The McCloskeys, were (as was everyone else with half a brain) fully aware of the destruction of the so-called‘protesters’  and were fully within their rights to protect themselves and their home.

Btw, “the law doesn’t count to you” theory was tested at Nuremberg.

If in any doubt about the president then google it.

Ya Moran!!

lol

10 minutes ago, Mid said:

I shouldn't ...................

please explain the context for this statement ?

Then don’t.

If you need the statement explained then obviously you are too stupid for me to try and explain it to....

lol

• Downvote 1
Just now, Sea warrior said:

Then don’t.

If you need the statement explained then obviously you are too stupid for me to try and explain it to....

lol

indeed , a nothing burger , all noise and zero substance

I was right , I shouldn't of .

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol: thanxs for the expected revenge red 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Mid said:

indeed , a nothing burger , all noise and zero substance

I was right , I shouldn't of .

You were and are nothing but an idiot and a cuck.

If you are incapable or are too cowardly to defend yourself then fine, call 911 , but for the rest of us, we reserve the right to defend ourselves from would be attackers 

10 minutes ago, Mid said:

:lol: thanxs for the expected revenge red 

As a rule, I despise the downvote function.  I never downvote, unless of course some idiot downvotes me then, as a rule I tend to downvote the downvoter at least  x 2, so keep that in mind the next time you childishly downvote.

Idiot.

lol

15 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

The McCloskeys, were (as was everyone else with half a brain) fully aware of the destruction of the so-called‘protesters’  and were fully within their rights to protect themselves and their home.

Again.. You simply do not give a fuck about the legal process playing out. You know better than the Grand Jury,the judge, and , the DA, and "The People".

You, and many on the right, run counter to law and order. 

I appreciate you further making my point. By all means, continue...

12 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

You were and are nothing but an idiot and a cuck.

If you are incapable or are too cowardly to defend yourself then fine, call 911 , but for the rest of us, we reserve the right to defend ourselves from would be attackers 

Life's gotta suck to have so many enemies to be afraid of.

Just now, benwynn said:

Hiding in the basement afraid that Biden is going to come in and beat him up. Classic.

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Again.. You simply do not give a fuck about the legal process playing out. You know better than the Grand Jury,the judge, and , the DA, and "The People".

I absolutely do care about the legal process and that is why I believe emphatically that those in political power who leverage their positions of power to manIpulate the judicial process to their advantage at the expense of others should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if by chance there is no law governing such repugnant activity then we should make one.

7 minutes ago, benwynn said:

The protesters who were cutting through that neighborhood had a destination and they weren't fucking with houses they passed.  We were treated to that lie they broke the gate to get into that street, but the video put that shit to bed.  The confrontation with the McCloskey's started when Dumb and Dumber grabbed they guns and pointed them as the passing crowd.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I honestly don’t think I’ve made any enemies in this life, but that doesn’t preclude me from insisting that I have the right to defend myself.

Dummy!!

Or should I say “cuck”

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The protesters who were cutting through that neighborhood had a destination and they weren't fucking with houses they passed.  We were treated to that lie they broke the gate to get into that street, but the video put that shit to bed.  The confrontation with the McCloskey's started when Dumb and Dumber grabbed they guns and pointed them as the passing crowd.

Spoken like a true idiot who has lived a privileged and sheltered life.

lol 

lol

2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Listen up all you ‘Alyssa Milanos’ posting down here, this woman wants a word with you.

lol

**crickets**

Bump for the cucks in the class.

Edit: to remove the “lol” out of genuine respect for the 7 year old angle who was murdered.

RIP   little angle Jaslyn

On 4/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, Sea warrior said:

E9B1C957-8B19-41B1-AE5D-DA709E9866FB.jpeg

Bump!!
In memory of this young innocent sweetheart who lost her life in a McDonald’s drive through to senseless black gang violence in Chicago but who’s name or worth had zero political significance to the radicals therefore the cucks down here choose to ignore her murder and memory.

Black Lives Matter indeed!!

You lot are fooling nobody but yourselves.

Shame on you pieces of garbage for engaging in this game of racebaiting.

43 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Hiding in the basement afraid that Biden is going to come in and beat him up. Classic.

If by “basement” you mean the projects or what’s left of them in Chicago then you are correct.

Idiot!!

lol

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

By the number of ignored posts, I assume he's frothing at the asshole again.

Every ignored post is a post which obviously presents the irrefutable and uncomfortable truth which the cucks down here are unable or unwilling to acknowledge.

lol

I am the way and the truth and the light, no one comes to the truth down here except through me.

”Sea Warrior 15:2” or some such bullshite...

lol

7 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I absolutely do care about the legal process and that is why I believe emphatically that those in political power who leverage their positions of power to manIpulate the judicial process to their advantage at the expense of others should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if by chance there is no law governing such repugnant activity then we should make one.

So, the governor of Missouri should prosecuted for interfering in the legal case against the gun-brandishing morons?

- DSK

9 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Every ignored post is a post which obviously presents the irrefutable and uncomfortable truth which the cucks down here are unable or unwilling to acknowledge.

There was a Chihuahua barking at me incessantly from a truck in the boat yard yesterday.  As I worked, I was trying to ignore it.  I thought it was a senseless annoyance.   Now I find out that it was irrefutable and uncomfortable truth which I was unable or unwilling to acknowledge.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, the governor of Missouri should prosecuted for interfering in the legal case against the gun-brandishing morons?

- DSK

No, Sea Warrior would be fine with that.  As long as the action runs totally counter to law enforcement and prosecution, he's good with it. 

7 minutes ago, benwynn said:

There was a Chihuahua barking at me incessantly from a truck in the boat yard yesterday.  As I worked, I was trying to ignore it.  I thought it was a senseless annoyance.   Now I find out that it was irrefutable and uncomfortable truth which I was unable or unwilling to acknowledge.

Dog?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Olsonist said:
48 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Dog?

I feel sorry for the person Dog used to be. He used to post about sailing, for example. He was always a hotly partisan Republican but in the early Trump years or possibly in the late Obama years, something snapped and he became a Russian-controlled drone... or the equivalent. Something bad must have happened to him.

All that aside, I don't wish him ill but I don't miss him. Hysterical yay-Trump screeching does not improve the scenery around here and his schtick was far too one-dimensional to be funny. Maybe his family staged an intervention or his doctored ordered him into protective custody

- DSK

• Like 1
8 hours ago, benwynn said:

Don’t be a sillybilly, That ‘barking’ chihuahua sound is in your head. Don’t be skipping those meds, there’s a good chappy.

Speaking of Uncomfortable truths, have you ever been to St. Louis?
Another fine example of a democrat run city. 
If only Kim Gardiner and the rest of those idiots had spent their limited valuable resources getting the guns out of the hands of her thug constituents instead of going after law abiding citizens defending their property then the city might not be such a gigantic shithole.

lol

11 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Meanwhile back in Chicago another child was slaughtered last night and not a bark out of BLM, and those noises in benwyn’s head don’t count.

29 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

More pretending that it's OK to shoot people whenever, because some of them shoot each other? Or do you really believe it?

- DSK

Lol

Are there chihuahuas barking in your head as well?

Try as you might, you numptys aren’t going to turn this into a false narratives where I am seen as being for the cops because I’m not. I think some of the actions of police are atrocious but without question, 1) police misconduct is not just a police on black thing, police misconduct is pervasive in all of the US and 2) BLM need to get their priorities straight.

There is crisis of violence in the black culture, and black people, even black children are being slaughtered in the hundreds by other blacks while BLM remain silent on the issue as are all of you.

Again, shame on you pathetic warts on the face of humanity for not having the courage to speak to this catastrophe.

14 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

There is crisis of violence in the black culture, and black people, even black children are being slaughtered in the hundreds by other blacks while BLM remain silent on the issue as are all of you.

Your selective listening does not equal "silence" from people you irrationally dislike

- DSK

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

Don’t be a sillybilly, That ‘barking’ chihuahua sound is in your head. Don’t be skipping those meds, there’s a good chappy.

Speaking of Uncomfortable truths, have you ever been to St. Louis?
Another fine example of a democrat run city...

That's not an uncomfortable truth.  It's an uncomfortable "post hoc ergo propter hoc".   I know.... It's more letters than "lol", but deal with it.

Need a correlation?  It appears that democrats are elected where the people are.  And more crime will be where the people are.   The coastal highly populated areas of California have voted consistently Democrat while the inland areas have consistently voted Republican.   The reason the Republican areas don't have as much crime?  Because practically nobody fucking lives in them. There is hardly anybody out there to commit crime.  Surprising as this may seem to you, people typically are not mugged by cactus.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

Are there chihuahuas barking in your head as well?

Try as you might, you numptys aren’t going to turn this into a false narratives where I am seen as being for the cops because I’m not. I think some of the actions of police are atrocious but without question, 1) police misconduct is not just a police on black thing, police misconduct is pervasive in all of the US and 2) BLM need to get their priorities straight.

Again, shame on you pathetic warts on the face of humanity for not having the courage to speak to this catastrophe.

I refuse to hold cops to the same standard as common criminals.  Unlike you,  I have more respect for them.  

42 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I refuse to hold cops to the same standard as common criminals.  Unlike you,  I have more respect for them.  

This is a thread about BLM  you brain dead nincompoop!

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

42373D5B-0013-4069-A9DE-EB51E5D59890.jpeg

Someone done convinced the lowest white man!

lol

Like I said before, the next original thought you formulate in that peanut sized brain of yours will be your first.

This moronic response is the typical response of I low IQ liberal loons who can only resort to crying racism when they are unable to defend their position.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Your selective listening does not equal "silence" from people you irrationally dislike

- DSK

And by “people you irrational dislike”  I take it you are referring to blacks who slaughter blacks and idiots like yourself who don’t have the moral balls to protest it.

If so, I can live with that.

11 hours ago, benwynn said:

10 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

This is a thread about BLM  you brain dead nincompoop!

The BLM movement apparently refuses to hold cops to the same standard as common criminals.  

Why do you? 

3 hours ago, benwynn said:

The BLM movement apparently refuses to hold cops to the same standard as common criminals.  

Why do you? 

I get a chuckle out of this ASSunmption whenever you make it .

It really does serve to reinforce for me the fact that you are a moran.

lol

3 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I get a chuckle out of this ASSunmption whenever you make it .

It really does serve to reinforce for me the fact that you are a moran.

lol

You cannot seem to reason your way out of a wet paper sack.

Your issue is that BLM should be focusing on killings of blacks by criminals instead of killings by cops.  And the only justification you seem to making is body count.  

If the cops were to confiscate a couple of cars a day from driveways for no good reason, and got yours this afternoon, would it be reasonable to tell you that any concern you had with that should be redirected to car theft by criminals?  On the basis that there would be far more cases of them?  That it's a "bigger" problem?

There is a vast difference between killings by criminals and unjustified (real or perceived) killings by cops.  And that difference has jack shit to do with body count.  I find it stunning that you don't seem to get that.  

Your issue is that BLM should be focusing on killings of blacks by criminals instead of killings by cops.  And the only justification you seem to making is body count.  

If the cops were to confiscate a couple of cars a day from driveways for no good reason, and got yours this afternoon, would it be reasonable to tell you that any concern you had with that should be redirected to car theft by criminals?  On the basis that there would be far more cases of them?  That it's a "bigger" problem?

There is a vast difference between killings by criminals and unjustified (real or perceived) killings by cops.  And that difference has jack shit to do with body count.  I find it stunning that you don't seem to get that.  

To "get it" would require him to think and consider he may not be right.  Best of luck getting that to happen.

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

To "get it" would require him to think and consider he may not be right.  Best of luck getting that to happen.

He strikes me as just as much a narcissist as Turnip. "Nobody's smarter than me".

And equally deluded.

57 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Lol

Talk about a stupid response.

Trying to reason with idiots like you is like trying to explain to a two year old why a diet of lollipops is not a sustainable way of living.

But to your childish comparison, the cops are not taking a couple of cars a day from anyone’s driveways for no reason, they do take cars on occasion for no good reason and that should stop but they take cars from whites as well as from blacks but more importantly, blacks take disproportionately more cars out of everyone’s driveway and for no good reason.

So, if as the name implies, Black Lives do Matter then why don’t BLM address the root cause of the majority of lives lost in their community ?

And why aren’t you outraged by the examples of atrocities that I present here? Well, I know why,  because you are full of shíte and an opportunist who doesn’t give a fiddlers flying fuck about blacks but who only wants to use the organization as an opportunity to virtue signal and score political off the skin of others.

You are a wanker of epic proportions.

25 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He strikes me as just as much a narcissist as Turnip. "Nobody's smarter than me".

And equally deluded.

lol

That’s quite the ironic statement there coming from you.

ps:
Didn’t you have me on ignore?

37 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

Talk about a stupid response.

Trying to reason with idiots like you is like trying to explain to a two year old why a diet of lollipops is not a sustainable way of living.

But to your childish comparison, the cops are not taking a couple of cars a day from anyone’s driveways, they do take cars on occasion for no good reason and that should stop but they take more cars from whites than from blacks and more importantly, blacks take disproportionately more cars out of everyone’s driveway and for no good reason.

Oh yeah.  There's that.

Jesus Fucking God Blessed Christ.  

My apologies to the group for engaging with this idiot.  I thought I could get him to think, but it's not happening.  I promise not to bang my head against the wall any more with this moron.

• Like 3

Oh yeah.  There's that.

My apologies to the group for engaging with this idiot.  I thought I could get him to think, but it's not happening.  I promise not to bang my head against the wall.

“Never argue with stupid people.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Oh yeah.  There's that.

My apologies to the group for engaging with this idiot.  I thought I could get him to think, but it's not happening.  I promise not to bang my head against the wall any more with this moron.

16 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Oh yeah.  There's that.

It isn’t this group that you should be apologizing to but the black community you vile pice of dung.

5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

It isn’t this group that you should be apologizing to but the black community you vile pice of dung.

Hey Sea Wanker, when was the last time you apologized to police for comparing them to murderers?

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hey Sea Wanker, when was the last time you apologized to police for comparing them to murderers?

- DSK

Lol

Fall out of the bed again, did we?

46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

He's not worth your time.

In fact, I am of the opinion he gets his jollies by being such a dick.  

Responding to him just keeps him going.

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He's not worth your time.

In fact, I am of the opinion he gets his jollies by being such a dick.  

Responding to him just keeps him going.

I get my jollies off by sticking the truth in you lot’s collective face .

And the more you simpletons try to gang up and shout down the truth and the more you engage in that childish downvoting and “likes” the more I know I’m on the right track.

I’ll say it again, if any of you lot including that godforsaken BLM gave a tuppenny shíte about black lives then you’d be outraged by the senseless slaughter of children which I reported in this thread and do something about it. But you don’t, instead you lot jump at every opportunity to virtue signal and score political points at the expense of these youngsters.

Shame on you lot.

Edit: I’d like to say I’m done with this thread but unfortunately, within a short period of time another innocent black child will slaughtered on the streets of this country and I intend to remind you all of the truth when it does  inevitably happen. 

Perhaps . . . just perhaps people actually ARE outraged by atrocities other than the murder of minorities at the hands of police.

And Perhaps some of those people are also outraged by minorities being murdered at the hands of police.

Perhaps some of those same people think that addressing those other issues in a thread created to discuss the issues associated with the BLM movement might be, to them, unnecessary thread drift.

Perhaps, just perhaps, if someone is truly outraged at the aforementioned, unrelated atrocities, said someone could begin a separate thread in which to discuss said aforementioned unrelated atrocities in a context in which they would no longer be unrelated.

Unless, of course, the goal is as Bus suggests above and the aforenotmentioned someone simply, and I quote, "gets his jollies by being such a dick."

57 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Perhaps . . . just perhaps people actually ARE outraged by atrocities other than the murder of minorities at the hands of police.

And Perhaps some of those people are also outraged by minorities being murdered at the hands of police.

Perhaps some of those same people think that addressing those other issues in a thread created to discuss the issues associated with the BLM movement might be, to them, unnecessary thread drift.

Perhaps, just perhaps, if someone is truly outraged at the aforementioned, unrelated atrocities, said someone could begin a separate thread in which to discuss said aforementioned unrelated atrocities in a context in which they would no longer be unrelated.

Unless, of course, the goal is as Bus suggests above and the aforenotmentioned someone simply, and I quote, "gets his jollies by being such a dick."

Sorry all. Forgot to ask what kind of dressing you would like with the above. I like the bleu cheese, but the house has a honey garlic dressing that's pretty good.