Black Lives Matter

16 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You mean, "thinking" as referred to by your "thinking" that police officers should not be held to a haigher standard than murderers?

- DSK

I’m thinking that you will shortly post evidence where I suggested any such thing.

Just kidding, What I’m really thinking is that you’re a jackass with the IQ of a turtle...

lol

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please hold, we are currently experiencing a high volume of arrests and investigations of insurrectionists, Proud Boys, White Supremacists, 3%'ers, rednecks, Magats, Florida Congressmen, GOP lawyers,

LOL...really...LOL...one of the lefts favorite rants is against privatized prisons...

Posted Images

Well, the tally is in, of course the night ain’t over yet but here’s how many black lives which didn’t matter this weekend.

But hey, as long as a few black people shoot black people, that makes it OK for white people to do so, right?!?

That's what Sea Wanker and JBSF and Quold and SoreAss and Dog (before he quit and started staying home) all keep saying.

- DSK

8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Spin it up, Bullshitters. 

http://trib.al/UgABMYI

“Racism is not dead, but is on life support— kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as ‘racists.’ “

Sowell

You sure as shit ain’t no politician so which one are you?

8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

But hey, as long as a few black people shoot black people, that makes it OK for white people to do so, right?!?

That's what Sea Wanker and JBSF and Quold and SoreAss and Dog (before he quit and started staying home) all keep saying.

- DSK

“Few” 

Definition: “a small number of”

Example: A few people each year get murdered by police.

“Many” 

Definition: “a large number of”

Example: Many (more than 40) blacks got shot in Chicago last weekend.

You really are a dumb mofo.

3 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

“Few” 

Definition: “a small number of”

Example: A few people each year get murdered by police.

“Many” 

Definition: “a large number of”

Example: Many (more than 40) THE blacks got shot in Chicago last weekend.

You really are a dumb mofo.

What you really meant to type...

10 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

What you really meant to type...

"Murder" is such a negative word. "Deactivated" sounds more acceptable.

14 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Spin it up, Bullshitters. 

http://trib.al/UgABMYI

The bullshitters didn't wait for the truth before bullshitting.

How are those gun laws working did they ban pistols over there how could this happen?

blm1.jpg

blm2.jpg

From the only person POS supremacists hate more than black people:

Of the Black Lives Matter protests following George Floyd's murder on this day last year, John Lewis said:
"Because of the action of young and old, Black, white, Latino, Asian-American and Native American—because people cried and prayed—people will never, ever forget what happened and how it happened. And it is my hope that we are on our way to greater change."
That's my hope too. Don't stop pushing.

Virtue signaling race-baiting arsholes posting down here and virtue signaling race-baiting arsholes everywhere.

If it weren’t so pathetic it might be humorous.

L.O.L

“A new study of diversity in the technology industry found companies that made statements of solidarity had 20% fewer Black employees on average than those that didn’t. The finding highlights a gap between what companies say about social issues and what they do in their own workplaces, said Stephanie Lampkin, the founder and chief executive officer of Blendoor, which conducted the study set to be published Monday.”

lol

On 5/18/2021 at 5:46 AM, Sea warrior said:

What question you brain dead jackass?

Are all black people criminals if black criminals shoot kids in the street?

I would almost think that Seaworm was a narrow minded cunt of a racist jackass. That is if I ever bothered to think about it.  Why are you fukers still bothering to read his driver anyway?

1 hour ago, Ncik said:

Are all black people criminals if black criminals shoot kids in the street?

No.

But unfortunately, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime in this country and that is a statement of fact.

36 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I would almost think that Seaworm was a narrow minded cunt of a racist jackass. That is if I ever bothered to think about it.  Why are you fukers still bothering to read his driver anyway?

My goodness but you are one miserably stupid bitch.

Why don’t you run crying to Editor again about me ya simpleton.

lol

3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

No.

Well then your communication skills are extremely poor, because you keep blaming the WHOLE black community for the actions of black criminals.

6 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

But unfortunately, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime in this country and that is a statement of fact.

Care to back that up with a valid source?

Just now, Ncik said:

Well then your communication skills are extremely poor, because you keep blaming the WHOLE black community for the actions of black criminals.

When did I suggest that?

Are you sure it’s my “communication skills” and not your comprehension skills?

21 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

... blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime in this country and that is a statement of fact.

Do they commit a disproportionate amount of crime, or are they caught and charged disproportionately because police pay more attention to them?

In any event, I see your propaganda chart does not include political graft and white collar crime in it's "statistics"

Hardly fair and balanced is it, Mr C-wanker?

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do they commit a disproportionate amount of crime, or are they caught and charged disproportionately because police pay more attention to them?

In any event, I see your propaganda chart does not include political graft and white collar crime in it's "statistics"

- DSK

Are you really this dumb?

12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

My apologies but I missed the last of your post first time round and I wholeheartedly agree, white collar criminals which I believe to be predominantly white should be prosecuted with much more rigor. In fact, the reason I didn’t vote for Obama the second time round is because of his administration’s refusal to go after the fuckers who cost me and millions like me dearly in the Great Recession.

That said, if you weren’t such a thundering dunce you’d have noticed that the charts I produced were regarding violent crimes.

Christ but you parrots are beyond stupid 

Dummy.

On 5/26/2021 at 10:15 PM, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

It is deeply disturbing to see idiots like this Steaming pile of Flying shíte refusing to acknowledge the absolute and unrefutable fact that black violence is out of control.

Anyone care to guess the demographics of Austin, Roseland etc. which the racist mayor of Chicago is on about?

22 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/555875-homeland-security-warns-tulsa-events-could-be-targeted-by-white

Homeland Security warns Tulsa events could be targeted by white supremacists: report

“racism is not dead, but is on life support— kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as ‘racists.’ “

Sowell

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Your point is?

- DSK

Point being that you're a gulping idiot that can't differentiate fact from fiction? Just a guess.:D

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Foxy was far from the first bullshitter source...

6E696C8C-853D-4A8F-9B25-D549918FBAC5.jpeg

Caused by a group of black WW1 vets, really. Tried to get between a lynch mob and their quarry. They got some funny ideas in France when Pershing handed his black units over to the French Army. The French didn't think it was a big deal their being black, they were used to serving with blacks due to their colonialism anyway, nothing like the American's who flew into a rage at the merest hint of anything suggesting that a black man could be as good as a white one. The French even gave a lot of the survivors medals, including the Croix de Guerre. 

Many returned with a curious notion: Black lives mattered and were  worth defending.      

• Like 4
On 5/30/2021 at 8:45 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Foxy was far from the first bullshitter source...

6E696C8C-853D-4A8F-9B25-D549918FBAC5.jpeg

That atrocious event happened one hundred years ago and you see fit to remind us all about it and rightly so.

Unfortunately, more than 30 were shot this weekend in Chicago alone, most if not all of them black but because it doesn’t augment or support your race-baiting shitheaded agenda you conveniently ignore it.

You race-baiting piece of dung you.

As a vet spoke about Memorial Day’s roots in Black history, his mic was cut. It was no accident.

Retired Army Lt. Col. Barnard Kemter was midway through his speech at a Memorial Day ceremony in an Ohio cemetery when he started discussing the role that freed Black enslaved people played in an early event honoring Civil War dead.

Suddenly, his microphone cut off. Kemter, 77, tapped it a few times before yelling for assistance, video of the Monday event shows.

“I assumed it was a technical glitch,” Kemter, who carried on with his speech off-mic while he waited for the audio to return, told The Washington Post.

But the disruption was no glitch. One of the event’s organizers later admitted the audio had been deliberately turned down, telling the Akron Beacon Journal that Kemter’s discussion of Black history “was not relevant to our program for the day.”

And - 

The Hudson, Ohio, native, who was trained as a combat medic and served in the Army from 1965 through 1995, was invited by Suchan as the keynote speaker for the ceremony in his hometown.

Suchan did not give him any writing prompts, he said, and did not say any topics were off-limits. So, the veteran decided to use this year’s speech as an “educational” opportunity to discuss the holiday’s history.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

As a vet spoke about Memorial Day’s roots in Black history, his mic was cut. It was no accident.

Retired Army Lt. Col. Barnard Kemter was midway through his speech at a Memorial Day ceremony in an Ohio cemetery when he started discussing the role that freed Black enslaved people played in an early event honoring Civil War dead.

Suddenly, his microphone cut off. Kemter, 77, tapped it a few times before yelling for assistance, video of the Monday event shows.

“I assumed it was a technical glitch,” Kemter, who carried on with his speech off-mic while he waited for the audio to return, told The Washington Post.

But the disruption was no glitch. One of the event’s organizers later admitted the audio had been deliberately turned down, telling the Akron Beacon Journal that Kemter’s discussion of Black history “was not relevant to our program for the day.”

And - 

The Hudson, Ohio, native, who was trained as a combat medic and served in the Army from 1965 through 1995, was invited by Suchan as the keynote speaker for the ceremony in his hometown.

Suchan did not give him any writing prompts, he said, and did not say any topics were off-limits. So, the veteran decided to use this year’s speech as an “educational” opportunity to discuss the holiday’s history.

Some of these old versions of LBJ’s “lowest white man” seem to know little more than that they don’t want to know what they don’t know, and take great offense at any attempt to teach that part of our history that has been left out of the books.... Bullshitter media even cooked up a fancy name for the Faithful to hate. 

15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

And - 

We found something that mattered to somebody, and enough for them to make a damn fool of themselves over it. This cancel culture, it really gets around. 

5 slaughtered and 53 wounded in Chicago alone over the weekend and not a word out of the race-baiting knobjobs posting here.

But, heavens forbid that someone cuts off a mic during a speech and the diabolicals will emerge from the sewers to cry outrage.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/6/5/22520130/chicago-weekend-shootings-june-4-homicide-gun-violence

21 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

5 slaughtered and 53 wounded in Chicago alone over the weekend

by armed criminals

and not a word out of the race-baiting knobjobs posting here.

But, heavens forbid that someone a civic leader supposedly due respect & obediance, at least according to RWNJs, cuts off a mic during a speech and the diabolicals will emerge from the sewers to cry outrage.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/6/5/22520130/chicago-weekend-shootings-june-4-homicide-gun-violence

FIFY

If your leaders are criminals and thugs, then yeah we don't expect better behavior from them

I prefer to hold my leaders to a higher standard.

- DSK

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Pure gold!....:D

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

If your leaders are criminals and thugs, then yeah we don't expect better behavior from them

- DSK

I totally agree and I’m glad you see it that way.

a few facts about my “leaders”

1. 1,595 shootings January-June 2020. Almost every shooter was black, but BLM and Chicago politicians blame police and racism.

2. The Chicago mayor is black.

3. The Superintendent of Police is black.

4. The Cook County States’ Attorney is black

5. The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.

6. The Illinois Attorney General is black.

7. The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.

8. The Cook County Board President is black.

9. The State Senate Majority Leader is black.

10. The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.

11. The Illinois Secretary of State is black.

12. The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.

13. The Cook County Clerk is black.

14. The Chicago Treasurer is black.

15. The Chicago Police Board President is black.

16. The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.

17. The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.

18. The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Pure gold!....:D

I know, right?

To think we’ve got a vp who sent many people to jail for smoking a joint all the while smoking (not just joints) herself.

I mean, what a magnificent leader she is.

lol

On 5/22/2021 at 8:56 PM, Steam Flyer said:

You mean, "thinking" as referred to by your "thinking" that police officers should not be held to a haigher standard than murderers?

- DSK

I reckon you’ve never lived in the real world where shit gets real real fast sometimes.

14 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I reckon you’ve never lived in the real world where shit gets real real fast sometimes.

Oh, I dunno 'bout dat

I was in the military for two good hitches... how about you?

I strongly suspect I've seen more of the real world, and seen more shit get real, real fast, than you have

- DSK

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Oh, I dunno 'bout dat

I was in the military for two good hitches... how about you?

I strongly suspect I've seen more of the real world, and seen more shit get real, real fast, than you have

- DSK

You were in the us military?

Is that supposed to be medal worthy or are you just in need of a chest to pin one on?

meanwhile in the real world..

On 5/22/2021 at 6:11 PM, Sea warrior said:

You jackasses need to start thinking for yourselves and quit sucking up that Cunty Cocksucker Network bullshite.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-t-name-rahm-emanuel-190000520.html

“President Joe Biden reportedly selected Rahm Emanuel, the former Chicago mayor and Obama chief of staff, as his pick for U.S. Ambassador to Japan. Emanuel is the worst possible choice for a diplomat to any country. He just doesn’t strike anyone as a diplomatic person because he pisses people off. But more importantly, Rahm Emanuel should not have any role in the Biden administration, or any public office for that matter.“

“And the man should not be allowed anywhere near a government position, not even in charge of mowing the White House lawn, because of his record of disrespecting Black people and covering up the police murder of a Black teen named Laquan McDonald.”

You knobheads posting down here are a despicable bunch of wankers.

Joe whatsmyname is going to shit on the memory of a 16 year old child who was shot 16 times in cold blood and whose murder was covered up by That douche nozzle Rham and ner a word out of you lot.

You lot don’t give a tuppenny  shíte about black lives

Black lives Matter indeed…

“Rahm Emanuel covered up the murder of my son,” said Dorothy Holmes, mother of Ronald Johnson, who was shot in the back by Chicago police in 2014. “Rahm Emanuel does not deserve to be the ambassador of anything. Rahm Emanuel belongs behind bars.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rahm-emanuel-covered-murder-son-080244101.html

How sad, a family trying to flee this epidemic of black violence and their child ran out of time.

RIP 

Its time to start treating gangbangers as domestic terrorists.

Please hold, we are currently experiencing a high volume of arrests and investigations of insurrectionists, Proud Boys, White Supremacists, 3%'ers, rednecks, Magats, Florida Congressmen, GOP lawyers, the former guy's organizations and illegal data collection.

We will answer your call about voter fraud, black on black violence and Arizona bamboo ballots in the order in which they are relevant.  (queue everlasting Yanni hold music)

• Like 5
23 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It isn’t just unfair. It is SO Unfair. 

Fuck Your Feelings, bullshitters!

AE1F2A14-0147-49CA-945F-834943A00B6B.jpeg

What about the latest victims of black on black violence, fuck their feelings also?

If you want to know what a tough guy he is just down vote one of his posts.

You've chosen to ignore content by Sea warrior. Options

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Sea warrior because you are a pussy.

You've chosen to ignore content by Sea warrior because you are a pussy.

You've chosen to ignore content by Sea warrior because you are a pussy

You've chosen to ignore content by Sea warrior you are a pussy.

If you downvote the dranged fucker she’ll run crying to Editor, isn’t that right Pussy?

lol

27 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

black on black violence

fuck your right (reich)-wing dogwhistle, you determined little shit.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

fuck your right (reich)-wing dogwhistle, you determined little shit.

3 mass shootings in Chicago in a week. Children being slaughtered daily on the streets of Chicago and the vast majority of perpetrators and victims are blacks

What exactly is “right wing dog whistling” about that you brain dead virtue signaling dog’s shíte ?

image.thumb.png.81d4db698d278f842b918a0a30097609.png

The far-right group the Oath Keepers is splintering after board members accused the founder of spending its money on hair dye, steaks and guns. The leader of the Proud Boys, choked off from the financial system, is printing “Black Lives Matter” T-shirts to make money.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/proud-boys-and-oath-keepers-forceful-on-jan-6-privately-are-in-turmoil-11623859785

Elk, these brave patriots need your support to protect America from disgusting liberals such as myself. Please give generously.

15 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

3 mass shootings in Chicago in a week. Children being slaughtered daily on the streets of Chicago and the vast majority of perpetrators and victims are blacks

What exactly is “right wing dog whistling” about that you brain dead virtue signaling dog’s shíte ?

you keep pointing that out fucko, over, and over, and over. most are aware it's a serious problem, even the ones you claim are 'race-baiters/virtue signalers', they're not half as ignorant as you claim they are.

it's like that clash song 'ghetto defendant', what are you supposed to be the ghetto defendant or something? you're just being a cuntish little contrarian for it's own sake in a political forum where most consider themselves towards the left, because that's how you roll. just stfu.

24 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

There aren't many of you Trump cum guzzlers left here. Thank you for your service.

8 hours ago, 3to1 said:

you keep pointing that out fucko, over, and over, and over. most are aware it's a serious problem, even the ones you claim are 'race-baiters/virtue signalers', they're not half as ignorant as you claim they are.

it's like that clash song 'ghetto defendant', what are you supposed to be the ghetto defendant or something? you're just being a cuntish little contrarian for it's own sake in a political forum where most consider themselves towards the left, because that's how you roll. just stfu.

I am only reporting on the atrocities that happen in Chicago, daily. And this shíte is repeated ad nauseam around this country in Democrat controlled cities but not a one of you bitches report on them. 

If anyone of you cockgobbeling, race-baiting fucknuggets really gave two shítes about black lives then this is the cancer you should be trying to eradicate.

But you vermin don’t care about black lives, you all are more diabolical than that bitch assed cop who murdered Floyd because you all don’t see a tragic and senseless loss of life in the murder of Floyd but rather an opportunity to further your fucked up agenda.

8 hours ago, pusslicker said:

There aren't many of you Trump cum guzzlers left here. Thank you for your service.

It must be a prerequisite of being a democrat to have an IQ below 80?

Who told you I’m a trump supporter you dope?

3 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

If anyone of you cockgobbeling, race-baiting fucknuggets really gave two shítes about black lives then this is the cancer you should be trying to eradicate.

Fuck yeaah!

How do we do it?

6 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I am only reporting on the atrocities that happen in Chicago, daily. And this shíte is repeated ad nauseam around this country in Democrat controlled cities but not a one of you bitches report on them. 

But you vermin don’t care about black lives, you all are more diabolical than that bitch assed cop who murdered Floyd because you all don’t see a tragic and senseless loss of life in the murder of Floyd but rather an opportunity to further your fucked up agenda.

then go for it cum guzzler, you can start by airing your grievances with all those mayors of those 'democrat run' cities. you can tell them they're too charitable and they need to start wearing jackboots. maybe that'd 'work', but these things are complex and your apparent suggestion of more right-wing ideology applied to the matter wouldn't do 'complex' but only self-serving, shortsighted, meat-headed dumbfuckery. most of those stupid fkn' cunts shouldn't be trusted to care for a pet rock, i.e. the same evil cunts who sold the EPA to industry during donnie's vile four year shitshow.

if you have fuck all here, you sure haven't shown any of it.

12 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Chicago firearms deaths per 100,000. 16.4

Alaska firearms deaths per 100,000: 19.8

well I'll be damned..

Gotta say I'm not crazy about the term. It's a lazy-sounding term that reinforces the notion of lower IQs among blacks. Divisive AF.

On the other hand, it does reinforce the notion that blacks don't much care what whites think. Divisive AF.

8 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

It must be a prerequisite of being a democrat to have an IQ below 80?

Who told you I’m a trump supporter you dope?

It's pretty fucking obvious. 

33 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Who do you know who thinks this way? 

I do not know how any other human being thinks, or how any groups of humans think. Anyone suggesting that they know how some liberal thinks or how liberals think is a bullshitter setting up a straw man. (You hear me down there, Rush Limbaugh?!) 

I prefer to focus on the tenor of people's posts. I do know that we have some people who always seem to take the side opposing black folks. We have one active in this thread, and well, @Dog isn't actively posting anymore, but I do not recall him ever posting something in defense of a black person. There are others, but suffice to say that if I didn't think we had some supremacist bullshitters here I wouldn't have poked fun at their expense. 

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I do not know how any other human being thinks, or how any groups of humans think. Anyone suggesting that they know how some liberal thinks or how liberals think is a bullshitter setting up a straw man. (You hear me down there, Rush Limbaugh?!) 

I prefer to focus on the tenor of people's posts. I do know that we have some people who always seem to take the side opposing black folks. We have one active in this thread, and well, @Dog isn't actively posting anymore, but I do not recall him ever posting something in defense of a black person. There are others, but suffice to say that if I didn't think we had some supremacist bullshitters here I wouldn't have poked fun at their expense. 

Lol

Every body knows how you think, here’s a picture of you “thinking”

lol

181D4C0B-6FAF-4CE6-A3C5-BB3352B205AE.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

CE7A4933-33E1-4CE6-9DB8-41ECA81D3869.jpeg

“Racism is not dead, but it is on life support — kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as “racists."

Sowell

• Like 1
On 6/16/2021 at 6:13 PM, d'ranger said:

I would have to open it to do that.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

black lives weren’t mattering to blacks in Chicago. Again.

Do black lives only matter to white people on social media?

I don’t get the whole “if BLM cared about black lives, they would do something different” routine.

It would be like saying the MS society shouldn’t fight MS because cancer kills more people. 

since when can our society only do one thing at a time?