Black Lives Matter

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Not to interrupt a poo slinging but something that many do online is basing arguments on the assumption that the other guys know nothing ... as you do here

Being civil now . . . neither you nor @El Mariachi have given any indication at all that you know jack about Jim Crow. 

When did it start ? By whom ? What was its purpose ? What did it accomplish ? How was it (partially) ended ? By whom ? 

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you may know those things, which are vital to understanding the situation of minorities in the US.  

But you have not shown it.  

So prove me wrong . .  

Question: There is a US national historic sailing vessel that is named after one of the central architects of Jim Crow. I was dumb enough to support it until I found out the guy's history. The vessel's current Exec Board were indiscrete enough to write in one of their newsletters, "He sure knew how to handle carpet baggers !!" And that got me to doing a little research and I learned the error of my ways. That was in about 2010 - proving one is never too old to stop learning.  

Bonus points: Who was that gent, and what did he do ? Where did he do it ?? 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to the police report the statue slipped and fell into the river.

LOL...really...LOL...one of the lefts favorite rants is against privatized prisons...

Posted Images

8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

in your usual error strewn fashion. 

At least he knows the definition of port and starboard tack. I see you are keeping away from the sailing boards since you outed yourself as a non sailor by kicking yourself in the balls.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

That was in about 2010 - proving one is never too old to stop learning.  

There you go Professor. Here is todays lesson for you.

Starboard / Port Tack

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

At least he knows the definition of port and starboard tack

I know more about sailing than any of ya stalked-trolls know about Jim Crow or BLM 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Being civil now . . . neither you nor @El Mariachi have given any indication at all that you know jack about Jim Crow. 

When did it start ? By whom ? What was its purpose ? What did it accomplish ? How was it (partially) ended ? By whom ? 

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you may know those things, which are vital to understanding the situation of minorities in the US.  

So prove me wrong . .  

Question: There is a US national historic sailing vessel that is named after one of the central architects of Jim Crow. I was dumb enough to support it until I found out the guy's history. The vessel's current Exec Board were indiscrete enough to write in one of their newsletters, "He sure knew how to handle carpet baggers !!" And that got me to doing a little research and I learned the error of my ways. That was in about 2010 - proving one is never too old to stop learning.  

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

There you go Professor. Here is todays lesson for you.

Starboard / Port Tack

You gonna make him guess where the thumb tack is? Or just slowly torture him-2-death?.....

• Like 1

I love the wafting scents of a good self cite in the afternoon !!  

OK, fifty US bucks to the favorite charity of whoever can answer the question below . . . which is very much related to Jim Crow. Come on Gulf Coasters !! 

9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Y'all ignorant and arrogant stalker-trolls couldn't answer the questions above in a hundred years !! 

(Which also relates to Jim Crow) 

27 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Y'all ignorant and arrogant stalker-trolls couldn't answer the questions above in a hundred years !! 

Did you speak to your students like that? Small wonder they thought you were a beardy old homo.

You beardy old homo.

36 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I know more about sailing than any of ya stalked-trolls know about Jim Crow or BLM 

Jim Crow was a famous pirate.....and BLM is an acronym for our Bureau of Land Management.

It's REALLY gotta hurt to realize that you paid good money for an education.....only to end up dumber than before.....

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

So prove me wrong . .  

Bonus points: Who was that gent, and wdoesnthat did he do ? Where did he do it ?? 

It doesn't work like that, O. I explained it carefully. You're the square peg. And apparently even dumber than I thought. You don't take suggestions. 

Folly, I've bent over backwards to be polite, ever the optimist, mistakenly thinking you weren't as nuts as you seem.

So Fuck you dipshit. 

• Like 1

Funni as fuck here @AJ Oliver.  I don't recall ever seeing a 'person of colour' on these boards.

It's as white as white can be.  Same crew as the local yacht club, racist as fuck.

Nothing these people hate more than being confronted with the facts of their racism.

They have to be out there somewhere in the US, but do Black Sailors Matter?

Anyone have club members or boat owners who are black?

1 minute ago, random. said:

Funni as fuck here @AJ Oliver.  I don't recall ever seeing a 'person of colour' on these boards.

It's as white as white can be.  Same crew as the local yacht club, racist as fuck.

Nothing these people hate more than being confronted with the facts of their racism.

We had two black sailors in Marina Del Rey about 15 years ago.....but we all made sure to keep a good eye on them.....

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Brace yerself folly, no one cares what you think.

• Like 1

There is a black guy here, Randi. Sure it's just one guy AFAIK but you aren't paying enough attention. It's hard to see others with yer head up yer ass. 

26 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

It's hard to see others with yer head up yer ass. 

Well take it out then!

26 minutes ago, random. said:

Well take it out then!

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to be a guy like you or AJ or Venom, for a millisecond or so and then I realize with 7+ billion people there just has to be a few real fuckups.

8 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to be a guy like you or AJ or Venom, for a millisecond or so and then I realize with 7+ billion people there just has to be a few real fuckups.

With 893 zillion-brazilian-gastrillion sperm swimming around since the 50's....there's a good chance that some of them were deformed.....

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

With 893 zillion-brazilian-gastrillion sperm swimming around since the 50's....there's a good chance that some of them were deformed.....

Yes indeed. And as you know as well as I do, they think we're weird.

3 hours ago, random. said:

I had a black sailor on my race crew one season.  He was a really good sailor from Switzerland.  Not only a good trimmer but a great foredeck as well.  

I also had a great young Turkish guy crew for me as well.  His skin was kinda darker than most white guys... does that count too?  

The owner of the boat I have sailed on for the last 3 years is as black as the inside of a cat. He not only is a hugely successful businessman - he is also a great bloke and incredibly generous to all of his mates. So what the fuck does the colour of a persons skin got to do with it?

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

The owner of the boat I have sailed on for the last 3 years is as black as the inside of a cat. He not only is a hugely successful businessman - he is also a great bloke and incredibly generous to all of his mates. So what the fuck does the colour of a persons skin got to do with it?

Did you happen to notice the thread title or did you just stumble in here to call someone a beardy homo?

What has someone's sexuality got to do with it?

Yes, I have a number of black friends who are boaters... most are into it for fishing... but a few sailors & cruisers also.

Also, there is a historically black university near Norfolk Virginia that has a sailing team.

America is a bigger and more diverse place that you imagine

- DSK

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Also, there is a historically black university near Norfolk Virginia that has a sailing team.

Yes, with a Black University!

YCMTSU.

17 minutes ago, random. said:
23 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

YCMTSU.

https://www.collegeatlas.org/historically-black-colleges-and-universities-hcbu

Is this "funni" to you?

- DSK

6 hours ago, random. said:

Yes, we do - thanks to a number of us working on it. 

How about y'all  ?? 

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

it isn't but he had hate for breakfast. I'm still trying to imagine if he's always trolling or if he is a mental case.

Both mate. 

Can't believe that no one is on this  . . to be clear on the "contest", you need to answer all of the "Bonus points". 

(the point is that lots of people spout off about Jim Crow and black history without knowing a thing about it.) 

OK, fifty US bucks to the favorite charity of whoever can answer the question below . . . which is very much related to Jim Crow. Come on Gulf Coasters !! 

8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

Can't believe that no one is on this  . . to be clear on the "contest", you need to answer all of the "Bonus points". 

(the point is that lots of people spout off about Jim Crow and black history without knowing a thing about it.) 

The SS Lori Lightfoot?.....

2 hours ago, random. said:

YCMTSU.

It is actually a part of the history of Post Civil War US "Reconstruction" (awful misnomer there). 

Are there any indigenous centered unis in OZ ?? 

If not, why not ?

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

So you are attempting to paint a positive picture, on the subject of non-white people sailing, and you give me a reference to a school for black people?  Really?

This is even more fucked up than I thought!

What makes it worse, is that you think that is a good thing!

200.gif

1 minute ago, random. said:

So you are attempting to paint a positive picture, on the subject of non-white people sailing, and you give me a reference to a school for black people?  Really?

You are way off here hombre 

way off 

3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You are way off here hombre 

way off 

Nuh,  Segregation lives on apparently.

What Is A Historically Black College (HBCU)?

Historically Black Colleges and Universities’s (HBCU) are colleges and universities created or founded with the intention of serving the African American community in the United States. According to the Higher Education Act of 1965, these are institutions which are nationally accredited and were formed before 1964 for the purpose of providing quality education to black Americans. While these institutions have a focus on the education of black Americans it is important to note that they are legally open to people of any race, religion or gender.

I'll give the short version of a story I have told here before.

600 person town near the centre of Australia.  Saw on the news the week before we got there that one of the two pubs in town had burned down.  in the 1980's.  Mentioned it to our hosts and  said;

"Well, it's not as if anyone is going to go thirsty, still one pub left."

An awkward silence ...

"Ahhh yeah, but where are the black fellas going to drink?

Yes, we do - thanks to a number of us working on it. 

How about y'all  ?? 

Singling out folks because they are "black" is what we call racism in these parts. 

How about y'all  ?? 

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Singling out folks because they are "black" is what we call racism in these parts. 

When we try to open up the sport of sailing to minorities . . 

you call doing that racism ?? 

You truly are a typically demented man of the R-eich 

27 minutes ago, random. said:

600 person town near the centre of Australia.  Saw on the news the week before we got there that one of the two pubs in town had burned down.  in the 1980's.  Mentioned it to our hosts and  said;

An awkward silence ...

It’s a story. A bullshitters story but a story none the less

6 hours ago, random. said:
9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

This is even more fucked up than I thought!

What makes it worse, is that you think that is a good thing!

Nope, just giving you the facts.

You asked a question, you get the answer. Can you point out where I said anything either positive or negative?

Other than that you apparently don't know shit

- DSK

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Other than that you apparently don't know shit

- DSK

FTFY

I wonder what makes Randi tick? He goes from reasonable to nutcase from post to post.

Manic-Depressive minute by minute? 

Any cranium docs in the house?

10 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

FTFY

I wonder what makes Randi tick? He goes from reasonable to nutcase from post to post.

Manic-Depressive minute by minute? 

Any cranium docs in the house?

He's just a childish jerk.

No psych diplomas were harmed in the production of this opinion

- DSK

ACLU

ACLU Supporter –

"Divest." "Defund." "Abolish."

It's been over a year since the police killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. Yet, in 2021 alone, police have still killed over 500 people so far, including Daunte Wright, 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant, and far too many others. At the same time, resounding calls to "divest," "defund," and "abolish" continue to grow across our country. Calls for transformational change and a complete re-examining of public safety that Black organizers and advocates have been pushing toward long before now.

So what does it all mean for our country? Will this moment be different in stopping the racist police practices that have terrorized Black people for centuries?

The ACLU dives into these questions and more in our inaugural email course, "Racism in Policing" – and we want you to be a part of it by signing up today.

TAKE THE COURSE

500 killed by law enforcement? Any word on how many were justified?

(Of course not. 'Cuz the CNN media race baiter types refuse to confront nor report on this shit. Sigh......)

11 hours ago, random. said:

An awkward silence ...

I smell bullshite

Last time I was in a town near central Australia there were signs everywhere warning whitey not to purchase booze for the natives because it was a crime punishable by thousands of $$$ in fines.

of course that was some time ago and things might have changed..

2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I smell bullshite

Last time I was in a town near central Australia there were signs everywhere warning whitey not to purchase booze for the natives because it was a crime punishable by thousands of $$$ in fines.

of course that was some time ago and things might have changed..

Laws might have been changed....but somehow Random keeps finding white guys to buy him cheap booze.....

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Laws might have been changed....but somehow Random keeps finding white guys to buy him cheap booze.....

Well in my day, we'd find a hitch- hiking sailor heading back to base. Before the freeways, there was just one road.

I claim no special expertise or smarts, but I try to keep learning . . 

EL @El Mariachibrought up the subject of the history of black America, but now it turns out that he knows nothing whatsoever about it. 

Read Eric Foner, read Slavery by Another Name, study up on valiant sailor Robert Smalls. Right now I'm reading a bio of Thaddeus Stevens - who schooled Lincoln. 

Don't insist that we respect your ignorance.  

21 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Did you speak to your students like that?

No, but had they been anonymous cyber-stalking trolls (like you), 

I certainly would have. 

6 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I claim no special expertise or smarts, but I try to keep learning . . 

EL @El Mariachibrought up the subject of the history of black America, but now it turns out that he knows nothing whatsoever about it. 

Read Eric Foner, read Slavery by Another Name, study up on valiant sailor Robert Smalls. Right now I'm reading a bio of Thaddeus Stevens - who schooled Lincoln. 

Don't insist that we respect your ignorance.  

I honestly have no interest in that shit.....my own concern is about today. And getting you fuking Leftistas to finally admit to the Minorities in our country that you're actually the problem....and NOT the solution. You've been fuking them for half a century now.....but it's time for you racist fuks to stop it, step back and keep the fuk out of the way......

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I honestly have no interest in that shit.....my own concern is about today

You were the one who brought up the history of race in America . . 

and now it turns out that you know zilch about it. 

So typical of the R-eich. 

Been watching the Capitol Insurrection hearings on the tube ?? Those are your bestie hombres they are talking about. 

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

You were the one who brought up the history of race in America . . 

and now it turns out that you know zilch about it. 

So typical of the R-eich. 

Been watching the Capitol Insurrection hearings on the tube ?? Those are your bestie hombres they are talking about. 

I literally have spent zero time watching any of that, so I have no clue what it's even about. And quiet honestly.....don't give a damn anymore. After the election and seeing DT lose....I pretty much stepped back from politics completely......and my b/p instantly dropped back down to normal......

30 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I literally have spent zero time watching

You seem to spend zero time edumacating yo'sef. 

Here is another excellent book that you will not read. 

It's about US-Mexico relations during the Mexican revolution & Pancho Villa & Pershing & Patton & the Texas Rangers & etc. 

Your ignorance is self-inflicted. 

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/55711596-war-on-the-border

5 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You seem to spend zero time edumacating yo'sef. 

Here is another excellent book that you will not read. 

It's about US-Mexico relations during the Mexican revolution & Pancho Villa & Pershing & Patton & the Texas Rangers & etc. 

Your ignorance is self-inflicted. 

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/55711596-war-on-the-border

Wasting 6 hours reading that would result in the following;

1). Less offroading in La Bamba.

2). Less time for tacos.

3). Less time for fishing.

4). Less time for sex.

5). Less time on the beach.

6). And less time grilling.

Why the fuk you are trying to ruin my quality of life....is simply incomprehensible.....and borders on torture.....

Jim Crow is still supported by many USAeans  . . as we see here.

They recall it fondly, and still use its tools to intimidate. 

And note of course that it was not aimed only at black folks . . 

https://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireStory/nevada-sundown-town-stands-siren-amid-reckoning-79069261

7 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Wasting 6 hours reading that would result

If you think education is costly, try ignorance. 

You are kinda a poster child for that. 

16 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

If you think education is costly, try ignorance. 

You are kinda a poster child for that. 

I've spent a third of my life south of the Tortilla Curtain, starting when I was just 4 years old, in 1961. I've been to every state here except Chihuahua, I've been to beaches and towns that weren't even on the fuking map, I've dragged down & have donated  tens of thousands of dollars worth of school supplies, boat gear, auto parts, fishing stuff, tools, electronics, clothes, medical supplies and a couple of trucks over the years. I've been to all the ruins, The Zocolo, seen the Ballet Folklorico in person, two bullfights, a real live soccer game in El Distrito, all three volcanoes, spent a weekend at the governor of Jaliliscos mountain home, have surfed every surfable spot, sailed up & down the peninsula three times, my parents are buried in an Ejido cementary 450 miles south of where I'm sitting, have driven over 220k miles here in the past half century-plus, have been invited to several local weddings and Quincineras.....and camped out in hundreds of secluded spots that most people couldn't find if they were pushed out a chopper at 15 feet and landed on a beach chair. 

My point? I'm probably one of the most un-Mexican Mexican you'd ever meet.....and the last thing I need to do.....is read one more fuking AJ Oliver race baiting promoted book about shit that happened a century ago. 

So I'll tell ya what....you read it twice....then mail me a Hallmark card with the crib notes written inside. Just to save me 6 hours of my life. Deal, Honey?.....

5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I honestly have no interest in that shit.....my own concern is about today. And getting you fuking Leftistas to finally admit to the Minorities in our country that you're actually the problem....and NOT the solution. You've been fuking them for half a century now.....but it's time for you racist fuks to stop it, step back and keep the fuk out of the way......

I really don’t understand how ejits like AJ , presumably a white gobshite (presumably white, definitely a gobshite) can claim on behalf of my children of color that they (my children of color) are victims of white privilege and racism even though my children don’t think so.

It’s fucking mind boggling 

• Like 1

So-called "antiracism" is at the core of the Wokeism that has overtaken much of the federal government, our corporate boardrooms and our schools. Antiracists suggest that one can judge a policy as antiracist by whether such policy contributes to achieving "equity"—and a person as antiracist by whether he actively supports such policy. Get with the Woke program, in other words, or you are "Jim Eagle." In some ways, then, antiracism might be thought of more as a tactic to bully people into submission to racialist progressivism than it is a true philosophy or worldview. https://www.newsweek.com/antiracism-racist-its-own-terms-opinion-1589353

I found a photo of AJ on the internet: 

image.jpeg.c80492ef45ab4dd7bf668180c99474b5.jpeg

Nope.....that's his husband.....

FB_IMG_1610464881902.jpg

8 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I've spent a third of my life south of the Tortilla Curtain,

really?? 

If you did, you would know about anti-indigenous racism in Mexico. 

You are a phony 

3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

But this is real: 

And you are a stalker-troll of the cyber tribe. 

But at least you have lately stopped making those thinly veiled threats of violence. 

And when it comes to BLM you seem to be every bit as willfully ignorant as @El Mariachi 

Some folks on this forum are not very good at recognizing disinformation campaigns . . . 

and do not realize that much of the criticism of BLM is false, and has been created and spread knowingly. 

Here is an analysis by those commies at NPR 

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/25/999841030/black-lives-matter-fights-disinformation-to-keep-the-movement-strong

15 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I really don’t understand how ejits like AJ , presumably a white gobshite (presumably white, definitely a gobshite) can claim on behalf of my children of color that they (my children of color) are victims of white privilege and racism even though my children don’t think so.

It’s fucking mind boggling 

I believe I vaguely recall you bringing this up several years ago here (wrt to your family's 'make-up' and such).....and getting summarily dismissed by several arrogant Leftistas here who basically remarked that you were either full of shit.....or didn't know what you were talking about, ergo, you weren't in any position to comment. 

Ring any bells? Or did I start my day drinking a bit too early?......:lol:

And you are a stalker-troll of the cyber tribe. 

But at least you have lately stopped making those thinly veiled threats of violence. 

Buddy, if I had any desire to stomp your ass it would have been stomped awhile back. You're a nutcase Perfessor Peacock, nothing in it for me. 

image.jpeg.ef1047e1de0f12d97768a465189414a7.jpeg

47 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I believe I vaguely recall you bringing this up several years ago here (wrt to your family's 'make-up' and such).....and getting summarily dismissed by several arrogant Leftistas here who basically remarked that you were either full of shit.....or didn't know what you were talking about, ergo, you weren't in any position to comment. 

Now that you mention it, I recall fragments of that but hadn't put it together with this iteration of Sea Warrior.

"I think you are correct, sir," to quote Ed McMahon. 

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

Buddy, if I had any desire to stomp your ass it would have been stomped awhile back.

Then why did you make that threat ??  

Bring it, punkista 

14 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

really?? 

If you did, you would know about anti-indigenous racism in Mexico. 

You are a phony 

Wtf are you on about? I've seen this first hand 100's times, you stupid fuk. So of course I know about it

What the hell is wrong with you?....

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Then why did you make that threat ??  

Bring it, punkista 

Well my my my but aren't YOU the brave little toaster.....:lol:

8 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Starter wife was Asian American and mi amore ahora is South American of Mapuche/Spanish mix.

I’ve Children with both, and all my children were/are accepted with open arms by the “big bad whitey” up here in the good old US of A and are having an easier graft of it than I had at their age.

Come to think of it, Neither my wife or Xwife (to the best of my knowledge) have ever suffered racism at the hands of said “big bad whitey”

Of course this won’t fit the narrative of losers like AJ who are desperately trying to manufacture a cause to justify their pathetic existences 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Of course this won’t fit the narrative of losers like AJ who are desperately trying to manufacture a cause to justify their pathetic existences 

Steady as she goes Cap ... or get called a "punkista" by Prof Peacock. I can't believe I just typed that.

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Starter wife was Asian American and mi amore ahora is South American of Mapuche/Spanish mix.

I’ve Children with both, and all my children were/are accepted with open arms by the “big bad whitey” up here in the good old US of A and are having an easier graft of it than I had at their age.

Come to think of it, Neither my wife or Xwife (to the best of my knowledge) have ever suffered racism at the hands of said “big bad whitey”

Fuking awesome (and my memory deserves a medal.....I honestly don't know how pulled that out of my head drive.....but I'm glad it was still there).

Oh yeah, and fuk these Leftista racists here....they haven't changed in the 13 years I've been here. Which means they'll still be the same useless, bigoted racists.....until their funerals. Fuk 'em.....

• Like 1

Somehow ended up here: https://www.currentaffairs.org/2021/07/who-actually-gets-to-create-black-pop-culture?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits

Pretty good read from a black guy noting that black successes  have been primarily upper mid class blacks, not blacks in poverty. He laments educ requirements, and notes that diversity requirements are being met with U/M class students. Not the poor.

I mention this as support for my position that there needs to be some black trickle down roun' heah.

Somehow ended up here: https://www.currentaffairs.org/2021/07/who-actually-gets-to-create-black-pop-culture?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits

Pretty good read from a black guy noting that black successes  have been primarily upper mid class blacks, not blacks in poverty. He laments educ requirements, and notes that diversity requirements are being met with U/M class students. Not the poor.

I mention this as support for my position that there needs to be some black trickle down roun' heah.

The high school shop classes need to come back. I've been saying for over 30 years that their demise.....signaled the begininning of a new generation of dipshits that couldn't change out a empty roll of toilet paper. Fuk college, learn a trade, be good at it.....and you will just probably be making 6 figures within 48 months. Seriously...it's that g-damn simple.......

5 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

First thing blacks do when they get a bit of success and or power is trickle the fuck out of the hoods leaving the rest to fend for themselves.

Isn’t that right Michelle, Barry and Oprah?

5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

First thing anybody does when they get a bit of success and or power is trickle the fuck out of the hoods leaving the rest to fend for themselves.

And why not?

20 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

First thing blacks do when they get a bit of success and or power is trickle the fuck out of the hoods leaving the rest to fend for themselves.

Maynard Jackson was the first black Mayor of Atlanta.  He often spoke about the number of black millionaires he left in his wake.

If you read the Irish Times you'd know they print a lot of stories about Irish.  If you read the JPOST you will find they highlight Jews.

You really don't have a fucking clue about what is happening outside your bomb shelter do you?

16 minutes ago, hasher said:

Maynard Jackson was the first black Mayor of Atlanta.  He often spoke about the number of black millionaires he left in his wake.

If you read the Irish Times they like stories about Irish.  If you read the JPOST you will find they highlight Jews.

You really don't have a fucking clue about what is happening outside your bomb shelter do you?

My “bomb shelter” as you so eloquently put it has been the south side of Chicago for near 30 years.

I’ve worked some of the toughest, shittiest projects and neighborhoods in the city and seen shit there that no human should see let alone live. And I’ve lived long enough to see Michelle, Barry, Oprah and MJ (to name but a few) pull up sticks and get the fuck out of dodge instead of being true leaders and helping their community overcome their challenges, just like the Jewish and the Irish communities did and still do.

But you keep watching CNN sugar, wouldn’t want to upset the preordained narrative of “four legs good, two legs bad” or to put it into words  idiots like you understand  “white man bad black man oppressed”.

Dummy!!

1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

Dummy!!

Did you mean yummy?

I'm sure Chi-Town has the final word on the African American experience.

Atlanta has a large and growing professional class of people from African descent.

I'm sure that even the Irish never experienced the amount of historical and present hatred.  But they persist.  

We have our poverty, crime and violence.  Solutions interest me more than blame.

5 minutes ago, hasher said:

Did you mean yummy?

I'm sure Chi-Town has the final word on the African American experience.

Atlanta has a large and growing professional class of people from African descent.

I'm sure that even the Irish never experienced the amount of historical and present hatred.  But they persist.  

We have our poverty, crime and violence.  Solutions interest me more than blame.

Oh why don’t you fuck the fuck off back to your pathetic virtue signaling thread.

Fuck but what a cringeworthy piece of shit you are.

8 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

The art I referenced states that 1% of blacks own 70% of the wealth.

That was enlightening.  I bow to the incredible understanding you have chosen to bestow upon this place.