Black Lives Matter

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

It will stop when the people of Chicago and elsewhere have had enough. 

It will only stop when idiots like Steam Flyer are made “face the wall” preferably wearing a dunce cap leaving the intellectually honest amongst us to address the problem logically.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are equating the killing of blacks by the criminal element with the killing of blacks by agents of the government, suggesting that the severity of the two should be judged merely by a scorecard. 

Please hold, we are currently experiencing a high volume of arrests and investigations of insurrectionists, Proud Boys, White Supremacists, 3%'ers, rednecks, Magats, Florida Congressmen, GOP lawyers,

It’s crazy that BLM isn’t putting all its effort into curing sickle cell anemia. CRAZY!

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Be all you can be.

This thread isn’t about me you dingbat, it’s about BLM..

Do try to keep up..

16 children under the age of 15 have been murdered in Chicago alone this year to date but ner a peep out of the wankerage ….

On 8/26/2021 at 4:41 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Dylan Roof gonna find out that Black Lives Matter. Someone else can take over the mantle of lowest white man for a while. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/white-nationalist-will-be-executed-for-killing-nine-in-church-shooting/

Was he wrong to kill those people? yes means yes change the subject means no. 

@Excoded Tom 

2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

This thread isn’t about me you dingbat, it’s about BLM..

Do try to keep up..

16 children under the age of 15 have been murdered in Chicago alone this year to date but ner a peep out of the wankerage ….

Other than the gungrabby yowling over in the appropriate gunz threads?

This is the thread for discussing civil rights for minorities, and mocking stupid jackasses like you that keep trying to change the subject as a method of virtue signaling... it's difficult, I know, because you don't really have any.

- DSK

18 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

That's not what BLM is all about.

Do try to keep up.

Do me a favor, go sit in a dark room and read the following out loud to yourself “Black Lives Matter” then sit there alone for a week, or better yet, a year contemplating the meaning of the words, ya imbecilic gobshite……

lol

18 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

He will not accept this as an answer ... see pages 1-38

If they had called it “Black Lives Matter Only When Interacting With Police “ you’d have a point but they didn’t.

Now I’d like to believe that “All Black Lives Matter” and I’m just pointing out how many innocent young black children and adults are slaughtered daily in this country without a murmur out of those opportunistic pigs running that organization.

And unfortunately, those pieces of shit who Black Lives Matter are only too willing defend will undoubtedly continue to supply unending examples of black children being murdered and who will be immediately forgotten by the so-called “Black Lives Matter” organization.

In a nutshell, BLM is a missed opportunity. An organization which could have had an impact but which chose to enrich themselves instead of tackling the real root of the problems in African America. 

1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

If they had called it “Black Lives Matter Only When Interacting With Police “ you’d have a point but they didn’t.

Actually they did. You missed it but here it is writ large as "they" say: 

[BLM] whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

20 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Other than the gungrabby yowling over in the appropriate gunz threads?

This is the thread for discussing civil rights for minorities, and mocking stupid jackasses like you that keep trying to change the subject as a method of virtue signaling... it's difficult, I know, because you don't really have any.

- DSK

There’s no stopping Woke Bullshitting. 

11 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

[BLM] whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

Umm!!
You just acknowledged that BLM doesn’t give two shítes about black on black violence.

lol

9 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Umm!!
You just acknowledged that BLM doesn’t give two shítes about black on black violence.

Not really. I just quoted the BLM mission statement. 

Your hardon has now lasted beyond four hours. Take some Ivermectin and call me in the morning.

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Not really.

Oh but you did, really.

And as to their “mission statement”,

Their “mission statement” is a bit like this guy’s “mission statement” you know the one, “free candy”

But he ain’t fooling nobody nohow either, or is he?

70788536-5F19-42FB-B736-25F0D38357CA.jpeg

23 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

How does a decentralised movement without a structure have a Mission Statement?

Just asking.

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Not really. I just quoted the BLM mission statement. 

Your hardon has now lasted beyond four hours. Take some Ivermectin and call me in the morning.

Why doesn’t the United Negro College Fund do anything about sickle cell? It’s obvious that UNCF doesn’t give a damn about black people. 

amirite bullshitters?

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Why doesn’t the United Negro College Fund do anything about sickle cell? It’s obvious that UNCF doesn’t give a damn about black people. 

amirite bullshitters?

The next time you are right will be the first time…..

Lol

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

That's © Donald Trump

Eb93ZYVUYAACE9K.jpg

...and still living rent free well in your half-wit head. Hillary's still in there too, not to mention your boy Putin. Suck it down, Ishmael. :D 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Projection is not healthy and ending the post with a :D doesn't do anything to help.

This forum used to have better nutjobs than the current crop.

They are fucking pitiful. Time to call up Central Casting and ask for someone who isn't brain-dead.

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:
8 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Projection is not healthy and ending the post with a :D doesn't do anything to help.

This forum used to have better nutjobs than the current crop.

They are fucking pitiful. Time to call up Central Casting and ask for someone who isn't brain-dead.

Brain-dead would be an improvement for most. There's one or two that seem almost like normal dumb people that are bigots, but most of them are not just brain-dead but brain-cremated

New RWNJ talking point: Obama is still secretly running the gov't.

- DSK

I saw a tweat that a guy sent to a gal I know that said Obama controls the jeewish lasers from a underground basement in Chicago. And Obama isn't even a citizen!

(News at 10: This just in, you CAN just make this shit up)

Court points out that black people protesting doesn’t mean it’s a riot.  Documents long history of bullshitters trying to make that the law, and how poorly those bullshitters fared in court. Sorry about that, bullshitters. 

Standing based in part on a protest in a little north Florida town over a confederate statue in front of the courthouse. So happy to have done my part. Sorry not sorry.  
https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/florida-governor-conflated-black-joy-with-protest-judge-says-2021-09-15/

Dream%20Defenders%20v%20DeSantis.pdf?fbc

It's a training issue, I keep saying...there are aspects of how cops are trained in many (but not all) academies which encourage fear-biting.   

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/thank-you-jesus-family-rejoices-as-prosecutor-files-criminal-case-against-cop-who-shot-killed-arkansas-teen/

Black people simply run into it more often is all. 

From the comments from art above ... different forum same schtick :  

• Anne Tye  NYCNative  a day ago  edited

Oh look, it's Taco Bell guy under a new name.

For those who don't know him, he's a sad troll who is still butthurt after being denied his food and physically removed from a Taco Bell for being a jackash years ago. Now he spends his days changing usernames and trolling articles about police, bouncers, and security guards in order to bitterly rail against private security and whine incessantly about how unfair it all is.

The name changes, but the schtick doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

More than half of police killings in the US are unreported in government data, study finds

More than half of police killings in the U.S. are not reported in official government data, and Black Americans are most likely to experience fatal police violence, according to a new study released Thursday.

The Study.

Over this time period, the age-standardised mortality rate due to police violence was highest in non-Hispanic Black people (0·69 [95% UI 0·67–0·71] per 100 000), followed by Hispanic people of any race (0·35 [0·34–0·36]), non-Hispanic White people (0·20 [0·19–0·20]), and non-Hispanic people of other races (0·15 [0·14– 0·16]).

59 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

More than half of police killings in the US are unreported in government data, study finds

More than half of police killings in the U.S. are not reported in official government data, and Black Americans are most likely to experience fatal police violence, according to a new study released Thursday.

The Study.

Over this time period, the age-standardised mortality rate due to police violence was highest in non-Hispanic Black people (0·69 [95% UI 0·67–0·71] per 100 000), followed by Hispanic people of any race (0·35 [0·34–0·36]), non-Hispanic White people (0·20 [0·19–0·20]), and non-Hispanic people of other races (0·15 [0·14– 0·16]).

3 %  of USA population are BLACK males between the ages of 16-44.

51% of ALL murders in the USA are committed by black males between the ages of 16-44

It’s possible that some police killings in this demographic are misreported 

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2019&rdoGroups=1&rdoData=rp

35 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

51% of ALL murders in the USA are committed by black males between the ages of 16-44

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2019&rdoGroups=1&rdoData=rp

Well that makes it OK for police to shoot them, huh

- DSK

Jane Elliott:
I want every white person in this room, who would be happy to be treated as this society in general treats our citizens, our black citizens. If you as a white person would be happy to receive the same treatment that our black citizens do in this society - please stand! 

You didn't understand the directions. If you white folks want to be treated the way blacks are in this society - stand!

Nobody is standing here. That says very plainly that you know what's happening. You know you don't want it for you. I want to know why you are so willing to accept it or to allow it to happen for others.

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Would love to see the response if every Democratic 'leader' of shit Blue States and Cities where the crime rates and poverty levels are in the shitter for minorities were in that room. Stand up! you White pieces of hipocritical bull shit.....:lol:

The point is NOT that one party or the other is more favorable to being treated the way blacks are treated.

The point is NO ONE wants to endure that.  It is a societal problem, and does not fall along political lines.

7 hours ago, slug zitski said:

That slight up-tick in support for Trump in urban blacks is the result of the left's call for defunding police, bet the farm. Nobody calls for the cops more than black people. In places like Chiraq the idea of reducing police frightens, bigly.  

However this misses the point, which is the videos of fear-biting hair trigger cops shooting people who twitch in some slightly wrong way. Happens to whites too, but not nearly so often as it does to blacks, and it's been happening for a long time with nothing being done.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Or they could all learn some fuking manners?....

Yeah.  Walter Scott, running away from the cops, exhibited such an egregious lack of manners he deserved to be shot in the back.  The officer claimed he "felt threatened", so he fired 8 shots at a man 15-20 feet away and running away.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  Walter Scott, running away from the cops, exhibited such an egregious lack of manners he deserved to be shot in the back.  The officer claimed he "felt threatened", so he fired 8 shots at a man 15-20 feet away and running away.

He must have been running in the general direction of the officer's unlocked home, where the officer's wife was cowering, alone, unprotected, vulnerable, and the officer feared that Mr. Scott was intending to rape and murder the officer's chihuahua.

So it was clearly justified.

8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well that makes it OK for police to shoot them, huh

- DSK

It makes it such that if you are a white violent criminal, you are more likely to be killed by police than a black violent criminal.

Just now, Danceswithoctopus said:
6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He must have been running in the general direction of the officer's unlocked home, where the officer's wife was cowering, alone, unprotected, vulnerable, and the officer feared that Mr. Scott was intending to rape and murder the officer's chihuahua.

So it was clearly justified.

Not only that, the original offense for which the officer detained Mr. Scott was a broken taillight. 

While not quite as heinous a criminal act as the illegal lane change of Sandra Bland, clearly a capital offense.

• Like 1

On occasion I would like to be treated by white (usually English, or German) women the way they treat black Caribbean men....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mark K said:

That slight up-tick in support for Trump in urban blacks is the result of the left's call for defunding police, bet the farm. Nobody calls for the cops more than black people. In places like Chiraq the idea of reducing police frightens, bigly.  

However this misses the point, which is the videos of fear-biting hair trigger cops shooting people who twitch in some slightly wrong way. Happens to whites too, but not nearly so often as it does to blacks, and it's been happening for a long time with nothing being done.  

Chicago certainly doesn’t need police defunding, what it does need is police to do their fucking jobs. What Black Lives Matter should be demanding is that the police Union be castrated  and take back control over them.

Meanwhile is the “chiraq” ..

And this poor chap fighting for his life after being shot on the expressway during rush hour…

This shit needs to stop.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

It just fuking might.....when that vile, racist space alien of a mayor stops blaming Indiana for her own fuk-ups....

I know you know that ain’t going to happen.

That said, when she first got elected I did hope that she would take on the police Union but she’s a bag of hot fucking air.

• Like 1

:lol:....Pretty much the same feeling I had when spending a couple daze in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Sadly.....tanned and skinny Cali surfers  old pot-bellied pool boys in Speedos weren't near the top on these gorgeous women's menus....:lol:

17 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:
10 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's quite a stat.

Not my statistic, quote function lit a fart on that one:

11 hours ago, slug zitski said:

Seems kind of unlikely.

And has no bearing on stuff such as... police officer reaching in thru the window of a black motorists car to pepper spray him... police laughing as the pull the body of a black man from the back of a police transport van, after he died of a broken back during a "really good ride" ... police looking at onlookers filming him kneeling on the neck of a black man for 9 minutes, several minutes after he's pretty obviously dead.

If you find a single case of a single white person being treated that way by police, please let us know.

- DSK

You apparently know no white boys who have inadvertently...driven thru the 'hood. Check up on the Inglewood PD, the L.A. Sheriffs dept in Lennox, the LAPD who patrol Watts and Compton....and a zillion other fuked up Kalifornia cities populated by minorities and policed by minorities. You might learn something about 'other types of police brutality'

Or? You can just remain un-smart...your call, Darling....

Oh, I get it. You're outraged that their kind actually get made into police officers by the horribly deluded fuk-hedds that you despise so much you left your native land to become a beach janitor.

Claro, conchita?

- DSK

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Gawd but you're as bad as the rest of these ignorant surmisers. Do I actually look like I have a potbelly, you stupid fuk? Let alone wear fuking Speedos? I'm at 176 and a 32 inch waste....exactly as I was when I got out of high school....47 years ago.

How about YOU, Amy?....:lol:

You got out of high school last year, it took you 47 years. :lol:

10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Sorry to hear about the Halle part...hopefully you weren't permanately damaged.....

Changed is a more accurate term. 

On the inner city cop scene ... there really is no better authority than Jos Wambaugh. Ex LAPD ... and gifted writer. I doubt much has changed.

I sold industrial abrasives for a bit in LA ... Proto Tool was the big dog but I sold small lots to the chrome shops in East LA, which is to say ... the worst part of town. I was newly married and driving a TR3.  One day I told wife I was going to buy a gun. She replied that she'd prefer me to buy a "real" car and get a new job. The die was cast at that moment tho it took several years to dissolve.

• 2 weeks later...

From the NYT.  Not necessarily as egregious as the Tenn. case but as Voyageur said, shit happening every day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/10/us/politics/maryland-superintendent-racism-black-lives-matter.html?searchResultPosition=1

3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/black-children-were-jailed-for-a-crime-that-doesnt-exist?utm_source=pocket-newtab

A long and very painful read but imo worthwhile. Those who need to know this won't bother of course.

Looks to me they figured out the only thing the State will fork over dough for is detention, and boy o boy do they fork it over for that, so the county desperately detains people. Welcome to the machine, kids..

Somebody should be bitch-slapped into low orbit.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Looks to me they figured out the only thing the State will fork over dough for is detention, and boy o boy do they fork it over for that, so the county desperately detains people. Welcome to the machine, kids..

Black Lives Money.  Thanks Reagan.  Gee, I wonder if that is why Alabama wants to use it's Covid relief money to build more prisons. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

34 innocent children slaughtered on the streets of Chicago, most if not all of them black and nobody held to account.

Where is “Black Lives Matter”?

A million Iraqis dead at the hands of the US Blob  . . 

Where is the ethnic supremacist jingoistic "White Lives Matter" ??? 

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

A million Iraqis dead at the hands of the US Blob  . . 

Where is the ethnic supremacist jingoistic "White Lives Matter" ??? 

“If everyone is guilty of something, is no one guilty of anything?”

On 10/11/2021 at 2:40 PM, Mark K said:
On 10/11/2021 at 10:47 AM, d'ranger said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/black-children-were-jailed-for-a-crime-that-doesnt-exist?utm_source=pocket-newtab

A long and very painful read but imo worthwhile. Those who need to know this won't bother of course.

I don't know. Making up a charge that doesn't exist seems like misbehavior from an officer of the law, but is that clearly established? Is there really a case where a judge clearly said that making up charges in exactly this way is bad? Because if there's not... well, you know. Qualified impunity!

56 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

I don't know. Making up a charge that doesn't exist seems like misbehavior from an officer of the law, but is that clearly established? Is there really a case where a judge clearly said that making up charges in exactly this way is bad? Because if there's not... well, you know. Qualified impunity!

Should we use this guy in your jackass militia, or in your jackass privateer navy?

kyle-rittenhouse-1605113689.jpg

11 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

That a judge hasn't yet ruled on something isn't qualified immunity. 

16 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

OK, that was a terrible event.  How do you suggest we confront what happened 120 years ago?  

Acknowledge it. Teach that these things happened. Raise a few generations who are better. Stop letting the Best Americans divide us. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Acknowledge it. Teach that these things happened. Raise a few generations who are better. Stop letting the Best Americans divide us. 

Cool.  I'm fine with that.  

26 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You and bottom feeders like you are the only ones dividing us.

Stop it before the damage you are causing is irreversible.

Seriously!!

10 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

You and bottom feeders like you are the only ones dividing us.

Stop it before the damage you are causing is irreversible.

Can you detail what actions taken by bottom feeders are dividing us? 

17 hours ago, Mark K said:
On 10/31/2021 at 2:59 AM, Excoded Tom said:

That a judge hasn't yet ruled on something isn't qualified immunity. 

No, it's just the test of whether qualified impunity applies. So if there isn't such a nearly-identical case, that's the end of it.

13 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

One more: we need to pose that question to some black folks instead of old white guys, and then listen to the response. 

Sigh. 

jocal505 Posted October 26

Good article. (...) Yo Tom, yeah, let's have a beer with this author. First round is on me.

1082051057_hassankanuslavesandthesecond.jpg

Excoded Tom Posted Thursday at 06:19 AM

It's going to get really awkward when I turn and ask you whether our guest appears immature and volatile to you, but I can't resist the opportunity, so OK. You might want to warn him that's going to happen when you invite him.