Black Lives Matter

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

:lol:....Pretty much the same feeling I had when spending a couple daze in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Sadly.....tanned and skinny Cali surfers  old pot-bellied pool boys in Speedos weren't near the top on these gorgeous women's menus....:lol:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL...really...LOL...one of the lefts favorite rants is against privatized prisons...

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:
10 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

3 %  of USA population are BLACK males between the ages of 16-44.

51% of ALL murders in the USA are committed by black males between the ages of 16-44

That's quite a stat.

Not my statistic, quote function lit a fart on that one:

11 hours ago, slug zitski said:

3 %  of USA population are BLACK males between the ages of 16-44.

51% of ALL murders in the USA are committed by black males between the ages of 16-44

It’s possible that some police killings in this demographic are misreported 

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2019&rdoGroups=1&rdoData=rp

Seems kind of unlikely.

And has no bearing on stuff such as... police officer reaching in thru the window of a black motorists car to pepper spray him... police laughing as the pull the body of a black man from the back of a police transport van, after he died of a broken back during a "really good ride" ... police looking at onlookers filming him kneeling on the neck of a black man for 9 minutes, several minutes after he's pretty obviously dead.

If you find a single case of a single white person being treated that way by police, please let us know.

- DSK

6'2" in real life, 6'3 with the TV hair. 165 # handsome hunk O' hydraulic hammer. Laird Hamilton calls me "Sir." I had sex with Halle Berry when she was just 17 ...    23 years old. I was 17. 

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

You apparently know no white boys who have inadvertently...driven thru the 'hood. Check up on the Inglewood PD, the L.A. Sheriffs dept in Lennox, the LAPD who patrol Watts and Compton....and a zillion other fuked up Kalifornia cities populated by minorities and policed by minorities. You might learn something about 'other types of police brutality'

Or? You can just remain un-smart...your call, Darling....

Oh, I get it. You're outraged that their kind actually get made into police officers by the horribly deluded fuk-hedds that you despise so much you left your native land to become a beach janitor.

Claro, conchita?

- DSK

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Gawd but you're as bad as the rest of these ignorant surmisers. Do I actually look like I have a potbelly, you stupid fuk? Let alone wear fuking Speedos? I'm at 176 and a 32 inch waste....exactly as I was when I got out of high school....47 years ago.

How about YOU, Amy?....:lol:

You got out of high school last year, it took you 47 years. :lol:

10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Sorry to hear about the Halle part...hopefully you weren't permanately damaged.....

Changed is a more accurate term. 

On the inner city cop scene ... there really is no better authority than Jos Wambaugh. Ex LAPD ... and gifted writer. I doubt much has changed.

I sold industrial abrasives for a bit in LA ... Proto Tool was the big dog but I sold small lots to the chrome shops in East LA, which is to say ... the worst part of town. I was newly married and driving a TR3.  One day I told wife I was going to buy a gun. She replied that she'd prefer me to buy a "real" car and get a new job. The die was cast at that moment tho it took several years to dissolve.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/black-children-were-jailed-for-a-crime-that-doesnt-exist?utm_source=pocket-newtab

A long and very painful read but imo worthwhile. Those who need to know this won't bother of course.

Looks to me they figured out the only thing the State will fork over dough for is detention, and boy o boy do they fork it over for that, so the county desperately detains people. Welcome to the machine, kids..

Somebody should be bitch-slapped into low orbit.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Looks to me they figured out the only thing the State will fork over dough for is detention, and boy o boy do they fork it over for that, so the county desperately detains people. Welcome to the machine, kids..

Somebody should be bitch-slapped into low orbit.  

Black Lives Money.  Thanks Reagan.  Gee, I wonder if that is why Alabama wants to use it's Covid relief money to build more prisons.