iPad Pro waterproof case?

I use a 3rd-gen iPad Pro 12.9” for work, and would like to be able to use it as an extra chart kit onboard, but need to feel safe with the risk of water intrusion.  (If I drop it overboard, that’s on me.). I’ve been looking online and it doesn’t appear that LifeProof makes any cases for the 3rd- or 4th-gen iPad Pros, and the Otterbox cases don’t appear to be waterproof.  For anyone with a 3rd- or 4th-gen iPad, what case are you using, and how is it working for you?

29 minutes ago, ChrisJD said:

I use a 3rd-gen iPad Pro 12.9” for work, and would like to be able to use it as an extra chart kit onboard, but need to feel safe with the risk of water intrusion.  (If I drop it overboard, that’s on me.). I’ve been looking online and it doesn’t appear that LifeProof makes any cases for the 3rd- or 4th-gen iPad Pros, and the Otterbox cases don’t appear to be waterproof.  For anyone with a 3rd- or 4th-gen iPad, what case are you using, and how is it working for you?

This ... https://www.andres-industries-shop.de/epages/78133167.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/78133167/Categories/Produkte/Cases

Thanks. Unfortunately this seems to have the same issue as the LifeProof: they made one for the 2nd-gen iPad Pro, but not the 3rd-gen (which has a different form factor). It says on the page that it’s not suitable for a 3rd-gen iPad.