When you think you have had a bad summer.

Interesting... I passed by Delta Bay Marina, the place where his boat supposedly was retrieved. The supposedly looted boat is tied to the end dock:

image.thumb.png.61b87fcaed31dd78216bc4a459cf6e4f.png

What the story and the picture don't tell: the boat is covered with spray painted text statin that someone is a crook and that the vessel is stolen. I have also seen it come by on CL a while ago.

So, yes, complicated, and we seem to have gotten just a little snippet of the complications. 

For sure something to stay away from!!

Multi-cabin Air bnb on the bay for a mere $350k.  Too bad he got shut down by the Coast Guard.  One wonders what it would take to make that legal.  Consider me intrigued.

8 minutes ago, AnotherSailor said:

Intrigued and I am sure there is intrigue.

If it involves the harbor master banging this guy's wife it might be soap opera material...

We cane prolley ritte it hearre and nowe.  Or do we wante to waite foire it playe oute in the courtes then recorde it alle?                :)

I got to AirBnB and stopped reading right there.

AirBnB has opened the door to a million shady operations, broken contracts, undelivered dreams, etc. The crappy girlfriend I got rid of around Christmas time asked me why I didn't go AirBnBs instead of the marginally more costly and much more predictable and consistent hotels I liked.

Sorry. I don't want the drama of making some crafty millennial's upside-down mortgage payment.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

I got to AirBnB and stopped reading right there.

AirBnB has opened the door to a million shady operations, broken contracts, undelivered dreams, etc. The crappy girlfriend I got rid of around Christmas time asked me why I didn't go AirBnBs instead of the marginally more costly and much more predictable and consistent hotels I liked.

Sorry. I don't want the drama of making some crafty millennial's upside-down mortgage payment.

You sound like a hoot at parties

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

iThe crappy girlfriend I got rid of around Christmas time asked me why I didn't go AirBnBs instead of the marginally more costly and much more predictable and consistent hotels I liked.

Why a crappy girlfriend instead of the marginally more costly (short-term) and much more predictable and infinitely more consistent hooker?

• Like 9

It's a good screenplay. Probably needs a bit of editing. Most of the shots can probably be done with no more than 3 people on screen at a time, with physical distancing.

Is posting a Yelp review the new way to get Amazon and Netflix to fight over optioning your script?