greasy al

The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

Will it fit in your pen in Melbourne?

Toilet?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I want a Wally 120 to raise awareness of...I will think of something but in the meantime please send the money. Cash preferably. Small used notes would be best.

Raise awareness to the poor downtrodden "volunteers" of RQYS? I hear they have copped a hammering on fakebook...

3 minutes ago, Abbo said:

Raise awareness to the poor downtrodden "volunteers" of RQYS? I hear they have copped a hammering on fakebook...

I was thinking more about the abolition of mid strength beer. Or maybe to raise the profile of Deanbilla bay as a world class sailing venue. Between ferries of course.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I was thinking more about the abolition of mid strength beer. Or maybe to raise the profile of Deanbilla bay as a world class sailing venue. Between ferries of course.

what about abolishing zero alcohol beer. I don't see the point in it. Beer does not taste that good that you would want to drink it and miss out on the women looking better.

I want to raise awareness about idiot PC wankers desperately targeting anything the can fake offence about.

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

becomes

image.png.5a07e5741e690883627d1a61ee3800a2.png

16 hours ago, LB 15 said:

If it hadn't been for a Mayor leaking the story no one would have known about it!

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 11:56 AM, LB 15 said:

It became Famous when owned by the now Commodore who named it beachball, it was then involved in a port/starboard resulting in it being written off and then purchased by the now rear commodore, who renamed it Dodgeball. One of his mates who owns a not for profit sponsored it but he has since bought his own TP 52. Dodgeball lost its rudder in the B2G. 

It became famous after the much discussed Port/Starboard incident on a Wednesday afternoon race (not to be confused with the Port/starboard incident that sparked the brawl between its crew and another at the presentation for the B2G race or the Port/Starboard incident by the same owner at the start of the Sydney to Hobart race)

Thanks but I was after any information as to the rumour that it was recently forced to be remeasured for IRC as the rating in the Nationals was suspicious. There's a Tassie boat which would have won otherwise.

1 hour ago, (p)Irate said:

Thanks but I was after any information as to the rumour that it was recently forced to be remeasured for IRC as the rating in the Nationals was suspicious. There's a Tassie boat which would have won otherwise.

RQ4077 raced @ 1.042 in Hobart.

RQ4077 IRC appears in this years IRC list (14th December 2020) @ 1.045

Both ratings are pretty low for a 40.7 anyway.

Increase could be a number of factors - this season with more sail area, bling .....  or measurement correction. Usually would expect if nothing changes for IRC to tick down with age credit.

29 minutes ago, Waterfront said:

RQ4077 raced @ 1.042 in Hobart.

RQ4077 IRC appears in this years IRC list (14th December 2020) @ 1.045

Both ratings are pretty low for a 40.7 anyway.

Increase could be a number of factors - this season with more sail area, bling .....  or measurement correction. Usually would expect if nothing changes for IRC to tick down with age credit.

Would the new rudder effect their rating? 

Fantastic rating & well sailed. The new one is Brisbane should follow the same optimisation path & sail dimensions. 

9 hours ago, Jason AUS said:

Gotta love it. $135k list price and the ad has only two photos...

$67500 a photo. But for just $9.99 a month they’ll send you up close & revealing pics under the covers. 

• Like 2

My Understanding was that this boat was an insurance writeoff two years ago?  I'd be careful buying something that has been written off. 

1 hour ago, Factor said:

My Understanding was that this boat was an insurance writeoff two years ago?  I'd be careful buying something that has been written off. 

Crash, or sank ?

14 hours ago, Jason AUS said:

Gotta love it. $135k list price and the ad has only two photos...

I hear their is a short video of the crew but it doesn't show the boat.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:53 PM, SCANAS said:

Fantastic rating & well sailed. The new one is Brisbane should follow the same optimisation path & sail dimensions. 

Got some good results both in the water and the room. Couple of firsts, a third and a TKO in the first round.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

Crash, or sank ?

Port, Starboard, no the other port!

37 minutes ago, Livia said:

Port, Starboard, no the other port!

Ah the SEQLD Port

2 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

Ah the SEQLD Port

Not the slightly east of South Head port!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Its time to tender this piece of evidence.

Should clear up any ambiguities.

No thoughts on the port/starboard issue cupcake?

Way better than French toast girl. That’s for sure!!

• Like 1

Another week, another RRS 69 complaint, so it goes!!

This one will be good as well because it will just disappear and people will go WTF.

But should be a least a 12 month ban.

1 hour ago, Livia said:

On the water incident, clubhouse punchup or social media transgression?

3 hours ago, Livia said:

This one will be good as well because it will just disappear and people will go WTF.

But should be a least a 12 month ban.

This is better than an episode of RAKE!

19 minutes ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

This is better than an episode of RAKE!

Rake was a bit more plausible and despite him being a barrister, it had less courtroom action.

Can’t wait till this gets to GRS ‘s desk

• Like 1

Breaking News - Another Starboard/Port/Starboard and Port wins.

No Facts Found or Reasons posted.

10 hours ago, Livia said:

Breaking News - Another Starboard/Port/Starboard and Port wins.

No Facts Found or Reasons posted.

Seems like WS just wasted time, money and effort on a new rule book.

17 hours ago, Recidivist said:

On the water incident, clubhouse punchup or social media transgression?

Pro sailer abuse of a PRO.

Plenty to play out yet.

The defence is pretty special.

No action will be taken, it is Qld, the land of special entitlement.

Can someone explain to me the SEQLD port/starboard as I'm planning to move up that way and I'd like to be prepared.

What factors influence the rules?

Hull material 

Boat size

Boat value

Number of hulls

Owners wealth

Committee member

Mates of committee member

Balls size

Care factor

Anything else?

All you need to win a port/starboard hearing is a creditable witnesses.

Please note that assaulting a women with a chair does not in anyway effect ones credibility.

• Like 1

Add "unfounded sense of entitlement"

But DK remember that is does apply at Sydney Heads when you bringing the new boat up.

Nothing on our favourite QLD yacht club's website. You'll have to provide more details @Livia

9 hours ago, Livia said:

Add "unfounded sense of entitlement"

But DK remember that is does apply at Sydney Heads when you bringing the new boat up.

passed that. Boat's in Pittwater.

You can say you are mates with LB and Livia.  You will have no problems !!!!!

2 hours ago, (p)Irate said:

Nothing on our favourite QLD yacht club's website. You'll have to provide more details @Livia

You can safely say none of these will go anywhere near a website

2 hours ago, (p)Irate said:

32 minutes ago, Livia said:

You can safely say none of these will go anywhere near a website

So what page of the Courier Mail will it be on this week ?

Pulpit

Not any of these but the violence against women story is slated for Thursday I hear

Seems rule 69 is all the rage in QLD at the moment. Another lodged at Southport so I hear 

Anna doesn't keep shutting the border to keep covid out, but to keep all us nut jobs in.

Australian sailing has just released this map showing where the racing rules of sailing now apply.

Image result for map of australia with out queensland

• Like 6

I am hearing the compliant got dismissed at club level 

nothing in it apparently!!!!!!

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Anna doesn't keep shutting the border to keep covid out, but to keep all us nut jobs in.

Australian sailing has just released this map showing where the racing rules of sailing now apply.

Image result for map of australia with out queensland

So LB,

Do the rules apply for all the parts of Australia on the map  or only to the high lighted areas ?

Pulpit

2 hours ago, Livia said:

Wouldn't matter anyway!

Looking at the protest committee it would have been stacked in favour of Cunteo's mates.

28 minutes ago, pulpit said:

So LB,

Do the rules apply for all the parts of Australia on the map  or only to the high lighted areas ?

Pulpit

Not sure but I am looking forward to the Tweed heads to Birdsville race later in the year. It's over a 1000 miles but since the course runs along the NSW border northern coastline, it's cat 7 :) 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Not sure but I am looking forward to the Tweed heads to Birdsville race later in the year. It's over a 1000 miles but since the course runs along the NSW border northern coastline, it's cat 7 :) 

I prefer the second leg up the NT coast in a Darwin Beer Can Boat!

3 hours ago, Livia said:

The “ COMPLIANT “??

(disposed to agree with others or obey rules, especially to an excessive degree; acquiescent)

WTF

1 hour ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

The “ COMPLIANT “??

(disposed to agree with others or obey rules, especially to an excessive degree; acquiescent)

WTF

I was wondering when you would show up to defend his majesty

45 minutes ago, twistandtape said:

I was wondering when you would show up to defend his majesty

Jeeeesus twisty ya mak’n this too easy.

By the way , we all know you are a little  slow, but you may find “his majesty” passed in 1952. Our leader is now referred to as “ her majesty” ( queen Lizzy )

I know Queenslanders are a little slow, but you really are exceptional.

Consider yourself schooled.

DICKHEAD.

46 minutes ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

By the way , we all know you are a little  slow, but you may find “his majesty” passed in 1952. Our leader is now referred to as “ her majesty” ( queen Lizzy )

DICKHEAD.

Just a suggestion, but you might find that addressing the substance of Livia’s post will win you more supporters than this sort of pedantic wankery.

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

LB,

You will like our little club that the race finishes at. The Lake Eyre Yacht Club and the race starts on the same day the club was founded each year on the 1 April. Because we are no fools. 

Just remember that the club does use the South of the old boarder Port / Starboard ruling and the club has its own racing rules and thank god that AS and all of its  employees are banned from the race or even attending the club house. The local media have been told not to use the same idiot that the ABC uses in the Hobart race finish. The Commodore dislikes idiots and fools 

Protests are frowned upon, although if you must cross the line and protest then make shore that you have plenty of red wine for the Commodore and his flag officers ( Bob likes a good red ) before you even try a protest or a life ban is coming your way. 

So what vessel are you planning on entering  ? 

Both Mono and multi hulls are welcome to enter and the Commodore regularly sails in the short handed division himself. 

Pulpit

10 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

DICKHEAD.

If you consider this being "schooled" then I think you'll find you're the one who is the dickhead.

Greasy is right. Instead of always going on the attack how about you actually address the points being raised? 

Being so hostile is making yourself look like the dickhead you really are. 

10 hours ago, greasy al said:

Just a suggestion, but you might find that addressing the substance of Livia’s post will win you more supporters than this sort of pedantic wankery.

Occtpussy’s account is a team effort. It was created to attack anyone who questioned the behaviour of the grown men in sailor suits and their Praetorian Guard. Various people have the password and they tag team with it. 

Mrs Octopussy has had more people inside him than many hookers. 

You would know some of them. For instance, one is the biggest knob in the etchells fleet and another sports a village people style moustache.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Occtpussy’s account is a team effort. It was created to attack anyone who questioned the behaviour of the grown men in sailor suits and their Praetorian Guard. Various people have the password and they tag team with it. 

You would know some of them. For instance, one is the biggest knob in the etchells fleet and another sports a village people style moustache.

What’s the over-under that Octopussy is just another LB15 sockpuppet, so that he has a windmill to joust against?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

What’s the over-under that Octopussy is just another LB15 sockpuppet, so that he has a windmill to joust against?

There, that’ll confuse em.

Bwahahahaha

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Butthurt cream doesn’t seem to be working eh petal.

I suggest you study the thread “Reasons to loose a protest” down the hall a ways.

Pertinent points re abuse of volunteers.

14 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

Why would I need that? I have you for that. Now dance little puppet, dance...

5 minutes ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Butthurt cream doesn’t seem to be working eh petal.

I suggest you study the thread “Reasons to loose a protest” down the hall a ways.

Pertinent points re abuse of volunteers.

I see it’s your turn today. Must have been the gay ‘tash comment that got you out of bed. So who was the volunteer you have spent the last two years claiming was abused? 

Was it the women basher? The commercial tenant maybe?  The twice bankrupt person? Who? Because I have no idea.They did try to claim that there was a breach of rule 69, but that was rejected completely by a national jury, as you well know. It is right there in the findings- that I am sure you read regularly.  Come clean cupcake - enquiring minds need to know.

5 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

You are fat

And you have a personality disorder and a tiny dick...But tomorrow I will be sober. 

13 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

DICKHEAD.

Do we have an award for the lamest post of the year ?

• Like 1

Well he did sign it after all..

It is not a lame post if you and your mates all sing "God Save the "Queen" on opening day!

• Like 1

Looks like one of the card holders have left their laptop open and their autistic 13 year old has found it. I bet there is some funny shit happening on their grinder and pornhub accounts at the moment as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

it's "lose" you dumbshit.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bigrpowr said:

Weird that he doesn't know that given how much 'losing' he has done in his life.

Indeed all of their lives.

So refreshing to be a member of a club that admit when they get things wrong, apologise and set about to fix the issue. Bit different than the denial, claims of perfection and the circling of the wagons at a previous club I was a member of. Bravo QCYC!

67EF7208-DE36-46AB-BC52-D77B6332C00E.jpeg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bigrpowr said:

Well given that the application of the rules in that Manly area seem a bit "loose" and furniture has reputedly been "loosed" at times, either would be apropos

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LionessRacing said:

Well given that the application of the rules in that Manly area seem a bit "loose" and furniture has reputedly been "loosed" at times, either would be apropos

Gold!

You folks are really inspiring a travel itinerary. I had not really thought about visiting Brisbane on my eventual trip to Oz, but clearly there are fascinating elements to it that would justify a stopover. Just the question of whether Reciprocity is only a description of the Flag's positions while attempting to persuade the membership would be worthy of a few hours visit. 

Mate don’t miss Brisbane- plenty of us will be happy to have a few brews and take you out for a sail on our magnificent bay. There are several great clubs in Manly Harbour - MBTBC, Wynnum Manly and Darling Point. All are very welcoming and when you enter you don’t have to walk past a snearing pretorian guard sitting in the bar putting shit on everyone and ogling your women folk. They aren’t very successful with women, most of the guard are either divorced or married to fat women they hate.

In some cultures when you want to end a relationship you can just say ‘I divorce you’ three times.

It is a lot simpler to just hit them with a chair. 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

They aren’t very successful with women, most of the guard are either divorced or married to fat women they hate.

In some cultures when you want to end a relationship you can just say ‘I divorce you’ three times.

Personally I prefer the Iranian method - accuse your wife of adultery (whether or not she has committed it) she will be found guilty and you get to stone her to death - no messy divorce settlements!!!

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

Personally I prefer the Iranian method - accuse your wife of adultery (whether or not she has committed it) she will be found guilty and you get to stone her to death - no messy divorce settlements!!!

This is a very RQ response and shows just how deluded you are.

Tell lies and bullyimg because someone tells the truth or you have been court out doing the wrong things both on and off the water. 

As for even joking about domestic violence, what planet are you on ?  

Man up and SAY NO to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE in any form and be a man.

Pulpit 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

1 hour ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

As for even joking about domestic violence, what planet are you on ?  

Violence against woman should always be called out. Thank you Pulpit for your support.

29 minutes ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

As for even joking about domestic violence, what planet are you on ?  

Violence against woman should always be called out. Thank you Pulpit for your support.

So joking about it is frowned upon however, supporting a member accused and charged with it is okay?

• Like 4

Remind me next time the mrs is giving me the shits that I'm not allowed to joke about hitting her with a chair however, if I actually do it you will give me a glowing character reference