The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

Well last time RQYS tried a RRS 69 hearing, it started and the gutless jury members all resigned before a conclusion.

Then again Australian Sailing was not offering indemnities for when they got their arses sued.

What a joke!

And of course some very special people were never subject the RRS 69 where they.

So you should have tried harder Shaggy to get a hearing.

Great sport GRS, you ask the OA to do its job and the response is a RRS 69 against you.

• Like 1
  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Discombobulating. The delivery was a nice last sail though, two sail bagged out to the point of big luff bubbles, 10-11 knots effortless and overhauling everything we could see. Still makes me smile.

We use it for social distancing.

Fark , cryptic alright ! . Do you guys yell starboard up there ?  or some cryptic innuendo that takes so fracking long that you run into the catamaran anyway ....this thread makes me want to throw a c

Posted Images

2 hours ago, minime88 said:

They were back at it again today, much the same.

The delivery wasn't great and to be honest it was pretty deserving of a 69.

Who are you, the morality police.

What was said might be all true!

A man is allowed to speak his mind.

But apparently not these days!

2 minutes ago, lydia said:

Who are you, the morality police.

What was said might be all true!

A man is allowed to speak his mind.

But apparently not these days!

Laying it on a little thick. Not the morality police at all. Just keep the politics and bullshit to the SE corner.

1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

I remember when 69 was a good and enjoyable thing.

Now it's some ridiculous rule for pussy RO's and committees to threaten sailors who make them cry and this dipshit who floods google search results when you look for 69 pictures

_104415077_tekashi69_976.jpg

The fact that bloke is still alive suggests the south LA gangs’ code is not as strict as the RRS. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, minime88 said:

Brutal. That kite run was fucking slow to the bottom mark. I didn't see you guys, get in close or out a bit wider?

We just played VMG’s - about halfway between the beach and the most right hand boat. We got the RP 36 around the back of the island and the Div LH’s was all ours until the breeze built for the last 4 miles of the beat when we had condor coming after us like an ageing bull with a stiffy. Got her by a minute over the line in the end. After discards the top 5 in our dive are 2 points apart with two to go. 

What are you on?

7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

We just played VMG’s - about halfway between the beach and the most right hand boat. We got the RP 36 around the back of the island and the Div LH’s was all ours until the breeze built for the last 4 miles of the beat when we had condor coming after us like an ageing bull with a stiffy. Got her by a minute over the line in the end. After discards the top 5 in our dive are 2 points apart with two to go. 

What are you on?

On one of the TS, we carved through the Div 2 fleet made it around grassy first, just not enough breeze to pop up on the plane downwind, handicap ended up killing us, but that's PHS.

5 minutes ago, minime88 said:

On one of the TS, we carved through the Div 2 fleet made it around grassy first, just not enough breeze to pop up on the plane downwind, handicap ended up killing us, but that's PHS.

Indeed. Just looked at today’s Hcaps. We are the second smallest boat in div 1 and now the highest rating. We are 5 pips higher than an 83 foot maxi. But it seems to be working. 

Have a good one. Us Big boats may do the Hayman course for the first time in years if the NE happens. We better visit the bottle shop on the way to the boat.

8 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Indeed. Just looked at today’s Hcaps. We are the second smallest boat in div 1 and now the highest rating. We are 5 pips higher than an 83 foot maxi. But it seems to be working. 

Have a good one. Us Big boats may do the Hayman course for the first time in years if the NE happens. We better visit the bottle shop on the way to the boat.

You clearly need to buy the handicapper more rum...

10 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Good luck.

I reckon it'll be another trip around one of the Molles again today for the little ones.

10 hours ago, minime88 said:

Laying it on a little thick. Not the morality police at all. Just keep the politics and bullshit to the SE corner.

The problem is that it is an Australian Sailing issue not a SE corner issue.

1 hour ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

Yes but they didn’t get into bed until 30 seconds before sunrise

"30 seconds.."....that would be two fucking RW records. PB's for those two is 8 hours for one.... and for the other, have the top blow off outside of 5 seconds AND their pants.

IMG_20200812_135701.jpg

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I heard via the radio these words; "married...not us" ...after these two emptied your wallets, with you and Scanas thinking you would be banging them until sun-up. :lol:

IMG_20200812_115308.jpg

Not me Jack - I have the child bride on board. She is the senior assistant to the junior Kite packer and chief of deck Jewellery. We are coming to the second last mark heading for another bullet. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

"30 seconds.."....that would be two fucking RW records. PB's for those two is 8 hours for one.... and for the other, have the top blow off outside of 5 seconds AND their pants.

IMG_20200812_135701.jpg

How did you get the key to Rommel and Scanas’s room?

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

How did you get the key to Rommel and Scanas’s room?

You pay a subscription fee to access online the hidden CCTV in that room. That's why it's stamped "Alamy" very allarmante viewing...the farm animals episode had many recycling their lunch.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Just one lousy goat

Thrill of the chase, goat is renowned as being a tougher meat, unlike those soft KIWI’s who take the easy way out. 

Best of all their appears to be a hens party in the pool area of our building. The girls are going to be very disappointed in the 5 male strippers that are about to arrive. 

• Like 1

LB, 2nd  PHS Brisbane to Keppel numerous times and now 2nd PHS Airlie Beach Race week.

Your approaches to the handicapper might need some tuning.

At least Turkey Slapper can give you some tips.

The Magoo Memorial Trophy in its rightful place for another year.

Obviously there was no protest to lose!

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Best of all their appears to be a hens party in the pool area of our building. The girls are going to be very disappointed in the 5 male strippers that are about to arrive. 

Mate no worries ..usual RW rules..all the crew answer to the name .."Donkey"..get "metro" scarfed up..then pray like fuck these women can't mouth the word "misrepresentation" full of soup.

images - 2020-08-13T212521.382.jpeg

From the Australian Sailing thread on AGM

Heard through the vine people have been recieving cryptic messages referencing obscure club rules/conventions. Probably just a coincidence same persons have been asking questions post AGM. :ph34r:

Icebergs on their way to the surface are usually pretty fucking hard to hold down. :lol: 

IMG_20200813_222024.jpg.8e12f1b7601debc30521243fa1e85875.jpgIMG_20200813_222214.jpg.e2706855fe1f57a183e4e7c99940b401.jpgIMG_20200813_222343.jpg.f18f1d9d2fc5670223d8e86047b992a6.jpgIMG_20200813_224234.jpg.ea86b1e2597ec30ecdfd95ac9c995e5a.jpg

Jack, pretty sure it is 27 August when they throw the non-believer out!

Don't let the facts get in the way a good lynching.

Oh shit,  I just breached the social media policy.

Hey, Greasy, when is your lynching for getting your first post put on the front page??

That has got to be a breach of the social media policy.

39 minutes ago, lydia said:

Hey, Greasy, when is your lynching for getting your first post put on the front page??

Won’t be long and there won’t be anyone left to go to the new restaurant!

1 hour ago, lydia said:

Huh?

Back home from ABRW. Great regatta apart from two people acting like a tool on the radio. The highlight was hearing the boo's when the Commodore from everyone's favorite yacht club got up to get his pickle dish.

They should cut him some slack, at least he bothered to go to another clubs presentation.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Back home from ABRW. Great regatta apart from two people acting like a tool on the radio. The highlight was hearing the boo's when the Commodore from everyone's favorite yacht club got up to get his pickle dish.

They should cut him some slack, at least he bothered to go to another clubs presentation.

At least he did not get booed at his own club race presentation.

On 8/13/2020 at 10:33 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Heard through the vine people have been recieving cryptic messages referencing obscure club rules/conventions. Probably just a coincidence same persons have been asking questions post AGM. :ph34r:

Icebergs on their way to the surface are usually pretty fucking hard to hold down. :lol: 

On 8/14/2020 at 6:12 AM, lydia said:

Yeah of little faith lydia..

27th has rolled over.....lawyers at 20 paces...no non-believers thrown out...piss stains on the Committee carpet though...decoupling has hit a speedbump...I have the video of the hearing....How??....

.....I sold the Club their CCTV Coronavirus facial recognition software...that's how. :ph34r::lol:

IMG_20191003_215939.jpg.11719faa20224ab2383ac761cff56c5e.jpg

You don’t need a Lawyer. You need need someone who is an expert in guerrilla warfare, someone who’s the best with guns, with knifes, with his bare hands. Someone who has been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. To kill, period. That’s right, you need ...

.... Ian Dubin. 

• Like 3

After this post my lawyer just got a rambling email from these cunts over who owns the clubs CTTV footage

@lydia @shaggybaxter @LB 15 my lawyer is pissing his pants here. Any chance you cunts know a lawyer who is not incontinent?

I have a strong feeling this story has some legs. :lol:

Sorry Jack,

Best I can do is a lawyer that sings to his pot plants to make them grow up nice and strong. I do know a vet that thinks he's a lawyer, but if you leave him alone for too long he starts chewing on your furniture. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SCANAS said:

You don’t need a Lawyer. You need need someone who is an expert in guerrilla warfare, someone who’s the best with guns, with knifes, with his bare hands. Someone who has been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. To kill, period. That’s right, you need ...... Ian Dubin

Mate that's covered off.....got a good Irish law firm of "Máirín & Pádraig" (pronounced Maw-reen & Paw-rick) on board.

Mawreen the senior partner freaks fucking everyone out by showing them this picture of her in Belfast when she was only a wee 13.yesr old.

Seems she pinched her Daa's Armalite for the afternoon and went chasing royal loving protestant unionist  types who worshiped the Queen and like uniforms. She was a Sinn Fein Prom Queen in 86 would you believe.

Special arbitration meetings these days she brings along Daa's old gun for added effect wearing a perfume that smells like Cemtex. Very professional and effective approach from what I hear .  

images - 2020-08-28T235452.625.jpeg

1 hour ago, shaggybaxter said:

Sorry Jack,

Best I can do is a lawyer that sings to his pot plants to make them grow up nice and strong. 

"..a lawyer that sings to his pot plants to make them grow.."

Mate see post before. 

Pádraig (pronunced Paw- rick) is also into gardening. I mentioned Mawreen goes for the Cemtex purfume. Well poor old Rick's aftershave has a agricultural fertilizer and diesel odour about it. Chewing on a pencil that looks remarkably like a detonator is an interesting touch.

Crazy bunch of legal cunts this lot...good hit rate I'm told.

Just got my CYCA newsletter.

Seems they are quite proud to display the qualifications and experience of their board and committee members.

Particularly like the heavy duty insolvency experience of the Risk Committee.

Always helpful!

Of course this lot would not even reply to my lawyers identifying who was on their General Committee.

1 hour ago, lydia said:

Just got my CYCA newsletter.

Seems they are quite proud to display the qualifications and experience of their board and committee members.

Particularly like the heavy duty insolvency experience of the Risk Committee.

Always helpful!

Of course this lot would not even reply to my lawyers identifying who was on their General Committee.

What have you done to piss off the CYCA? Or you just ticking them off the "clubs I have  grudge against," list?

• Like 1

Can't see any UBER drivers.

Definitely no UBER drivers

Looking at the Committees, they seem to have a succession plan in place as well.

And those people seem to have real qualifications and real jobs.

Funny what pride in an institution does.

Of course the Catholic Youth Club does not owe about AUD$5.0m most of which it has to repay or refinance by October next year and where it lost AUD $250k last year and COVID restrictions are likely to mean local only regattas until then.

So no wonder they had to introduce the "ultimate solution", namely a member owners boat must only be crewed by financial club members.

Jack, check out the tide tables around 19 September.

The date is of course the Australian Sailing Queensland IRC/Trailable State Championships.

and the Bribie Cup that has been running for 69 years.

Boat Harbour is 2.0 LAT or there about.

Could only be that weekend.

2.57m on Thursday night

On 9/1/2020 at 7:54 PM, Gorn FRANTIC!! said:

Themselves most likely.

That is correct. Clubs nominate themselves for these bullshit awards and then put on their site that they have ‘won’ the award. Not a single person other than those of the board could give a fuck about this meaningless bullshit. Most members would prefer they spent their time(and money- clubs spend shit loads on their ‘entries’ and the club that wins is the one with the slickest Vid and/or with the most Olympic reps sponging money away from junior sailing). 

Weird that a club that spends far more money on throwing its members out than on recruiting new ones could even be considered. 

2 hours ago, Livia said:

Billie and Jack.

It seems you may have republished defamatory material at post 129!

And no defence of innocent desemination for you two!

I'm going to hit Billy then with misleading & deceptive conduct. 

..and so you want me to tell the donkey 99% of his dick is about to be removed for reasons of accuracy too??

892932206_images-2020-08-13T212521_382.jpeg.15cd58acb1a19e045672ac87d61cb488.jpeg

The press love a good club story. 

June 12 2020 - Two golfers win court bid to have the termination of their memberships at a Brisbane golf club revoked.

"Both men claimed their initial suspensions and eventual expulsions came about after asking questions of the club board. 

In October 2019, Mr Bensted was suspended after a disciplinary meeting over claims he had said the club board was "corrupt", which he denied as "simply untrue", and claims he had harassed the board by email.

When he lodged an appeal against the suspension, he was told he would have to pay a $1000 deposit to cover the cost of an extraordinary meeting. Mr Judd, likewise, lodged an appeal against his suspension and was also told he had to pay $1000 for the meeting."

Quite a lot of club cases all with a very common theme.

The press love a good club story. 

June 12 2020 - Two golfers win court bid to have the termination of their memberships at a Brisbane golf club revoked.

"Both men claimed their initial suspensions and eventual expulsions came about after asking questions of the club board. 

In October 2019, Mr Bensted was suspended after a disciplinary meeting over claims he had said the club board was "corrupt", which he denied as "simply untrue", and claims he had harassed the board by email.

When he lodged an appeal against the suspension, he was told he would have to pay a $1000 deposit to cover the cost of an extraordinary meeting. Mr Judd, likewise, lodged an appeal against his suspension and was also told he had to pay $1000 for the meeting."

Quite a lot of club cases all with a very common theme.

Royal Carindale!

The really fucking careless bit was not noticing they were both interstate boats :lol:

Mexican Yacht Skippers are getting paid big bucks to run 30,000 victorians over the border for the grand final disguised as IRC entries. I actually didn’t realise it was the combined “IRC, Trailerable & Sportsboat Championships” 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

Mexican Yacht Skippers are getting paid big bucks to run 30,000 victorians over the border for the grand final disguised as IRC entries.

Defend the border with soup.

....just don't get sprung at your illegal arms factory though.

Eg5do_kWkAABFoK.jpeg

• Like 1

For the many of us that, for various reasons, can't come to the singing at the fishing and fighting club today, simply put on you sailor suit, dress your 'ship', stand to attention and sing along at home at home... 

Caddyshack Minute – Page 6 – Discussing Caddyshack one minute at a time.  Which is nice.

Swagger (With images) | Yacht party, Yacht party theme, Yacht party outfit

On 8/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

2925FF0E-8012-4D3E-9866-163B58F9D276.jpeg

I was told today that RQYS sent an email to the Tasmanian owner of the above Melges 32 ordering him to remove the Envy Scooters signage from the boom because the new name of the boat brought the RQYS into disrepute. YCMTSU

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, (p)Irate said:

I was told today that RQYS sent an email to the Tasmanian owner of the above Melges 32 ordering him to remove the Envy Scooters signage from the boom because the new name of the boat brought the RQYS into disrepute. YCMTSU

I did not think that RQYS owned Envy Scooters.

That is what I must be getting wrong all this time.

So the problem is the association of Envy Scooters to RQYS brings RQYS into disrepute.

I am still not getting it.

2 hours ago, (p)Irate said:

If you don’t want your name on the boat surely you can take it off when you sell it?