Jump to content

Trump won my vote ,today


Recommended Posts

NOT!

Trump Using COVID-19 As A Cover To Gut Social Security And Medicare, Critics Charge

Americans were looking for “relief,” instead the president promised to defund Social Security and Medicare, said a Florida lawmaker.5f2f6a8f200000a2010bd4b2.jpeg?cache=UwvtLgU6xn&ops=800_450
he does look like the Ginrch stealing christmas
Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought one of the first braggart statements he made was an obvious lie

turns out its the only thing he has said that is the truth

" i could shoot someone and they wouldn't care they would still vote for me "

 

how sad is that

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Or, because it hurts his little ego to admit he is wrong, let. Hundreds of thousands die

 

Location   Confirmed Recovered Deaths
United States
 
5.09M
+55,692
2.49M
164K
+1,109

Can’t have a new viral pandemic without a few deaths 

  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Never underestimate this guy.  He has been getting away with screwing people out of their money all his life.  His singular motive has always been money and he believes he's always gotten away with illegalities so he always will. 

So those who want something from him just make sure he gets a piece of the pie.  That's all it takes to get him to fuck America.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jules said:

His singular motive has always been money and he believes he's always gotten away with illegalities so he always will. 

^^This^^

I've shared this so much recently, and it is one of the things my Dad said that has proven accurate time and time, again.

"Dodge enough bullets and you start to think you're bullet-proof."

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Nah... you’ll keep paying me 

Not hardly . . 

And note how the Drumpian base is totally OK with destroying Social Security, Medicare, Postal Service, Public education . .  

For them, the "personalismo" of the Fuhrer Prinzip over-rides their own interests. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Not hardly . . 

And note how the Drumpian base is totally OK with destroying Social Security, Medicare, Postal Service, Public education . .  

For them, the "personalismo" of the Fuhrer Prinzip over-rides their own interests. 

The SS Trust Fund was emptied a long time ago to pay for LBJs War in Vietnam and Lady Birds The Great Society...when gold was $36 per ounce... nothing but numbers on paper these days used to pay for shit from China in exchange for them buying our “ Treasury Notes”... Bernie Madoff was nothing when compared to the US Congress 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

NOT!

Trump Using COVID-19 As A Cover To Gut Social Security And Medicare, Critics Charge

Americans were looking for “relief,” instead the president promised to defund Social Security and Medicare, said a Florida lawmaker.5f2f6a8f200000a2010bd4b2.jpeg?cache=UwvtLgU6xn&ops=800_450
he does look like the Ginrch stealing christmas

 

I don't think he wants the job anymore.  It's like he is struggling to find a way to get people to not vote for him.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, benwynn said:

 

I don't think he wants the job anymore.  It's like he is struggling to find a way to get people to not vote for him.

 

Agreed, old people vote.  He needs to get back to his company and notch another bankruptcy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Agreed, old people vote.  He needs to get back to his company and notch another bankruptcy.

He's just tired of the bullshit.  But what the fuck is he going to do to get his base to stop worshiping him?  

Disband the VA?  Tear down the Washington Monument?  Burn down the Whitehouse?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJ Oliver said:

 

If I were his mailman, I'd start mis-placing some deliveries 

If you were his mailman, and I were you, I'd fill his mailbox with wet dogshit and mousetraps.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bravo was too stupid to avoid the draft...and that's pretty damn stupid.  Vietnam was a war no one should have died or come back injured or disabled.  Bravo never wanted to work.  Inheritance must be nice.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Plenty of people on my facebook page (before I deleted my account) were pretty adamant that they'd NEVER vote for somebody

that even CONSIDERED touching Social Security.

I bet you won't hear a peep out of them now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

Agreed, old people vote.  He needs to get back to his company and notch another bankruptcy.

find some more suckers to screw.  He'll form a company to build his library then bilk everyone out of every penny he can.  And when they threaten to sue, he'll lawyer them to death.  It's his lifelong MO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

Agreed, old people vote.  He needs to get back to his company and notch another bankruptcy.

You guys and gals to the right side of the IQ bell curve give those of us to the left, too much credit.  Trump never mentioned SS or MC.  Only some "payroll tax" thing.  To us left siders, they aren't related and don't present an issue with giving him four more years.

I am eligible for SS, so I do have a stake in the game.  I am delaying until later in life on the bet I might live longer.  Not sure it is a good bet, both due to genetics and Trump's policies! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bridhb said:

You guys and gals to the right side of the IQ bell curve give those of us to the left, too much credit.  Trump never mentioned SS or MC.  Only some "payroll tax" thing.  To us left siders, they aren't related and don't present an issue with giving him four more years.

I am eligible for SS, so I do have a stake in the game.  I am delaying until later in life on the bet I might live longer.  Not sure it is a good bet, both due to genetics and Trump's policies! 

Doing the math, take SS ASAP, then put in tax free Muni bonds and you'll be a head,

If you wait you'll get more money ? and if you have any investment IRA/401K you'll have to take out for RMD which will put you in a higher tax bracket,

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

 Vietnam was a war no one should have died or come back injured or disabled.  Bravo never wanted to work.  Inheritance must be nice.  

Well, to be honest (which I strive for), I was that stupid too. 

But, unlike @BravoBravo I tried to learn from the experience  . . 

Thus . .   Vets For Peace 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

See that sycophant Bravo above - 

not a peep of protest about sabotaging the USPS. 

If I were his mailman, I'd start mis-placing some deliveries 

The USPS is a dinosaur....especially the way it exists today 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

0BFBD841-2A69-4E72-BC68-87DAA58D3FE1.jpeg

You'd have to be a weapons-grade moran to truly believe that all the global countries would come together and wage a pandemic against their own people just to get rid of your jaffa-jizzdrip and bring in a new world order. Do you even believe that every other country is socialist? That every country is as incapable as the US in voting in an even mildly competent leader through actual democratic process?
Then again, you are a weapons-grade moran.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Terrorvision said:

You'd have to be a weapons-grade moran to truly believe that all the global countries would come together and wage a pandemic against their own people just to get rid of your jaffa-jizzdrip and bring in a new world order. Do you even believe that every other country is socialist? That every country is as incapable as the US in voting in an even mildly competent leader through actual democratic process?
Then again, you are a weapons-grade moran.

 

EC9FC5BE-901A-43A3-B571-6E0C241508E0.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jules said:

find some more suckers to screw.  He'll form a company to build his library then bilk everyone out of every penny he can.  And when they threaten to sue, he'll lawyer them to death.  It's his lifelong MO.

He's Gonna get a library??  What would they put in there??  Golf balls and a vial of the strain???  Maybe a couple mummified kids in cages??  I can go on and on..  Would anyone really go.  My bet, If he gets off scot free, he creates something like dolly world around it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, shaggy said:

He's Gonna get a library??  What would they put in there??  Golf balls and a vial of the strain???  Maybe a couple mummified kids in cages??  I can go on and on..  Would anyone really go.  My bet, If he gets off scot free, he creates something like dolly world around it...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Terrorvision said:

You'd have to be a weapons-grade moran to truly believe that all the global countries would come together and wage a pandemic against their own people just to get rid of your jaffa-jizzdrip and bring in a new world order. Do you even believe that every other country is socialist? That every country is as incapable as the US in voting in an even mildly competent leader through actual democratic process?
Then again, you are a weapons-grade moran.

BozoBozo is worried that other stupids are challenging him for the title of dumbest fuck here so he's upping his game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, warbird said:

In other news,  over the weekend President Trump announced unemployment extensions that , removed from Nancy's $3trillion spending bill, leaves that bill dead on arrival.:lol::lol::lol:

Keep your eye on that.  He intends to provide $300/week as long as states provide an additional $100/week.  Some states can't afford it. 

So, he says he will help those states, if they ask.  Sounds like that shakedown in March, when the President said he'd help states in which the Governors were nice to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's also bullshit; there's nothing about that in the EO.  Staffers might or might not be scrambling to write up an add-on order?  Or it might just be hot air.

But if I understand the coverage correctly, the "federal" money for these EOs is money that they were supposed to give to States in the first place  -  already allocated, just not spent, yet (because of slow-walking tests, & etc?), from the last stimulus bill  -  so he's already fucking up State budgets, to begin with.

There is no bottom.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

In other news,  over the weekend President Trump announced unemployment extensions that , removed from Nancy's $3trillion spending bill, leaves that bill dead on arrival.:lol::lol::lol:

In case you haven't been keeping with Trump over the last 50 years, he has a habit of pulling the rug out from under you after he sees you walk away happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jules said:

In case you haven't been keeping with Trump over the last 50 years, he has a habit of pulling the rug out from under you after he sees you walk away happy.

Pull the rug hell, he bent Nancy over doggy style. She's walking bulllegged since and complaining none stop.The left hates it that Trump is never on the defence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, benwynn said:

 

I don't think he wants the job anymore.  It's like he is struggling to find a way to get people to not vote for him.

 

I think he is tired of the Right Left BS. No one really cares about anything except power. Obama was tired of it too. After 8 years a young black man had gray hair.

It's a fucked up system.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, seems he just clinched the 2020 election by stating there will be a middle class tax cut, to be discussed soon.  How many "middle class tax cuts" has he proposed prior to elections only to not mention them again so far?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Well, seems he just clinched the 2020 election by stating there will be a middle class tax cut, to be discussed soon.  How many "middle class tax cuts" has he proposed prior to elections only to not mention them again so far?

Normal MO for the liar. "Something bigly is coming, just you wait and see."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Normal MO for the liar. "Something bigly is coming, just you wait and see."

"2 weeks".....what movie was that from?  It got used at work a lot as a joke on project delivery.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, warbird said:

Pull the rug hell, he bent Nancy over doggy style. She's walking bulllegged since and complaining none stop.The left hates it that Trump is never on the defence. 

Damn it must suck to be you.

You're certainly lucky that stupid isn't painful - you'd spend every minute in screaming agony.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, warbird said:

Pull the rug hell, he bent Nancy over doggy style. She's walking bulllegged since and complaining none stop.The left hates it that Trump is never on the defence. 

WTF is "bulllegged"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, warbird said:

Pull the rug hell, he bent Nancy over doggy style. She's walking bulllegged since and complaining none stop.The left hates it that Trump is never on the defence. 

So your fantasy is Trump sexually brutalizing a member of congress that also happens to be a grandmother?  Trump is always on the defense.  That is one reason why he can never utter the truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I started this forum a day ago and already he's changed what he said, so what's the truth? How can any one believe anything from him?

An old saying " Say what you mean and mean what you say" 

so what promises had he made for 2020? Shit I don't think he kept any from 2016

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bridhb said:

So your fantasy is Trump sexually brutalizing a member of congress that also happens to be a grandmother?  Trump is always on the defense.  That is one reason why he can never utter the truth.

You have reality issues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Not for nothing said:

I started this forum a day ago and already he's changed what he said, so what's the truth? How can any one believe anything from him?

An old saying " Say what you mean and mean what you say" 

so what promises had he made for 2020? Shit I don't think he kept any from 2016

Most from 2016, you meed to keep count...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, warbird said:
31 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

WTF is "bulllegged"?

You will never know....

And you do? Do you walk like that all the time, or only after you roger yourself with your Trump doll?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ishmael said:
17 minutes ago, warbird said:
32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

WTF is "bulllegged"?

You will never know....

And you do? Do you walk like that all the time, or only after you roger yourself with your Trump doll?

He's not even a big enough man to admit he fucked up, and meant to write "bowlegged".

Unless, he really doesn't even know that word and has been using the wrong word for years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, warbird said:

Most from 2016, you meed to keep count...

Okay name them?

Would build a wall , No,

Would strike a deal with China, No

would balance the budget No

Would play less golf then the O man , he's play more in 3 1/2 then O did in 8

Would MAGA definitely not, unless your a CEO

Would hire the best Advisors , Lmao on that one , only his kids

drain the swamp, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Not for nothing said:

Okay name them?

Would build a wall , No,

Would strike a deal with China, No

would balance the budget No

Would play less golf then the O man , he's play more in 3 1/2 then O did in 8

Would MAGA definitely not, unless your a CEO

Would hire the best Advisors , Lmao on that one , only his kids

drain the swamp, 

The only one he's kept is to run the USA like one of his businesses.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, warbird said:

Wall, pipeline, taxcut, trade, employment,  bring companies back, all those things lefties pussies dont understand........:lol:

Did Mexico pay for the wall? Did ALL the states and native american tribal nations APPROVE of the pipeline? Tax cut for whom? Trade that only raised prices on consumer goods. Employment..... Heh..... Take a good look again, you myopic old bastard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Did Mexico pay for the wall? Did ALL the states and native american tribal nations APPROVE of the pipeline? Tax cut for whom? Trade that only raised prices on consumer goods. Employment..... Heh..... Take a good look again, you myopic old bastard.

Does your mother know she raised an idiot?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Wall, pipeline, taxcut, trade, employment,  bring companies back, all those things lefties pussies dont understand........:lol:

:lol: what a fucking gullible fool.

You really and truly believe all that happened don't you?

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Wall, pipeline, taxcut, trade, employment,  bring companies back, all those things lefties pussies dont understand........:lol:

So how's unemployment now?

What did you spend your tax cut on?

What companies did Trump "bring back"?

If he did did such great things, and kept his promises, I'd vote for him.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

So how's unemployment now?

What did you spend your tax cut on?

What companies did Trump "bring back"?

If he did did such great things, and kept his promises, I'd vote for him.

- DSK

I wouldn't vote for that steaming sack of shit under any circumstances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ishmael said:
8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

If he did did such great things, and kept his promises, I'd vote for him.

 

I wouldn't vote for that steaming sack of shit under any circumstances.

That's a really big -IF-

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bridhb said:

"2 weeks".....what movie was that from?  It got used at work a lot as a joke on project delivery.

It was 2 dollars (news paper kid) and Better off Dead.  80's Classic teen angst comedy movie with some skiing...  One of the best IMHO. :) 

Yes I had HBO as a kid...   HA

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, shaggy said:

It was 2 dollars (news paper kid) and Better off Dead.  80's Classic teen angst comedy movie with some skiing...  One of the best IMHO. :) 

Yes I had HBO as a kid...   HA

I have used this line many, many times.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...