Say his name!!! Cannon Hinnant

6 minutes ago, Snore said:

I am not biased but ffs, you guys are not even mentioning Cannon Hinnant a white 5 year old FIVE YEAR OLD shot by his black neighbor who came to dinner a few nights before.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/15/us/north-carolina-boy-killed-father-speaks-trnd/index.html

WTF?  Say his name!

He wasn’t murdered by a police officer who is sworn to protect.  Hence zero outrage on my part.  People and kids  get murdered all the time in the US.  I save my outrage for legal ownership of assault weapons by a homicidal populace.

its SAD!

17 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You will find that most here will downplay it, because like the Liberal media it doesn't fit the narrative. 

Sad as fuck.  which narrative?

More importantly, what is your solution for the ridiculous level of firearm violence in this country?  

50 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Sad as fuck.  which narrative?

More importantly, what is your solution for the ridiculous level of firearm violence in this country?  

Looks like Snore and Joker would like to deny blacks the rights to have guns.

• Downvote 1

I have a perfect sniper's perch.

I'm thinking after a case of Jack we can pick off the ones that haven't caught up with the game.

Or at least we teach them to dance.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Horrible story. They really need to make an arrest and put someone on trial for this.

Yes!  And if someone gets cancer lets have a bake sale.  We can do this.

1 minute ago, VhmSays said:

Its crazy the amount of crazies with guns in the US, and the law to prevent those "disturbed" individuals from owning guns was overturned cause "freedum".

This is the consequence, own it.

It disgusts me.  Let's change it.

1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

Really... it is hard to give a shit about anything today

B36EE600-FE88-4AB3-8893-23F9C6B4A309.png

I don't care about your heat, what does it matter... what's the humidity.

4 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

BIAS!!!!

You may have a point here.  The Fifth Amendment clearly begins "No Person". Someone who is not a person is therefore not entitled to such protections. A black guy killing a white boy? Doesn't the neighborhood have any trees? 

5 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Its crazy the amount of crazies with guns in the US, and the law to prevent those "disturbed" individuals from owning guns was overturned cause "freedum".

This is the consequence, own it.

Kiss this thread goodbye. 

Beetlejuice!

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

You may have a point here.  The Fifth Amendment clearly begins "No Person". Someone who is not a person is therefore not entitled to such protections. A black guy killing a white boy? Doesn't the neighborhood have any trees? 

Now you've offended me.

That's hard to do because I'm only an apparition.  

Carry on don.  I was thinking about the guy fighting windmills.  But little don needs to be carried on.

The tears that won't be shed.  I'm not laughing, I'm inconsolable.  

10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Surely the coloredfella is 'not subject to the whole jurisdiction' of these United States?

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

He wasn’t murdered by a police officer who is sworn to protect.  Hence zero outrage on my part.  People and kids  get murdered all the time in the US.  I save my outrage for legal ownership of assault weapons by a homicidal populace.

its SAD!

I know.  What is pissing me off is when the father and son rednecks killed the black jogger it was all over MSM.  That was a disgusting crime and they should be removed from the gene pool!  This ass kills a FIVE YEAR OLD- and the MSM ignores it.  

Truly pissed at the disparity.  

A scintilla of fairness from the media would take more wind out of the orange wonder's sails and left Biden... even with Harris!

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

How much air time did CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS give it?  You know Clean that most of America gets their news off the tube!

Sorry but you libs need to try.... just try to be fair.    The middle of the road is a much more reasonable location than in leftie land

1 minute ago, Snore said:

How much air time did CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS give it?  You know Clean that most of America gets their news off the tube!

Sorry but you libs need to try.... just try to be fair.    The middle of the road is a much more reasonable location than in leftie land

Like fair in a lack of health care, a lack of pandemic strategy and building walls around us.

Seems like a plan.

1 minute ago, hasher said:

Like fair in a lack of health care, a lack of pandemic strategy and building walls around us.

Seems like a plan.

No idea what this is about.  You will note in post 20 I stated my position on the orange wonder.

No idea what this is about.  You will note in post 20 I stated my position on the orange wonder.

Look if I can't rant around here where do I go?  The bars are closed.  At least you can't hit me.

9 minutes ago, Snore said:

You know Clean that most of America gets their news off the tube!

What are you talking about?

Only old people and stupid people get their news from television, and of course most racists and sky fairy worshippers get it exclusively from FoxNews.  But that's your problem, not those of us with a modicum of education and the ability to determine the accuracy and credibility of source pubs.

Look if I can't rant around here where do I go?  The bars are closed.  At least you can't hit me.

LOL. No I can’t, but you owe me a double Horse Soldier!!!!

7 minutes ago, Snore said:

It's strains credulity to claim middle of the road status while posting that stupid right wing outrage of the day bullshit. Admit that Clean debunked your bullshit, and then look to the person who fed you that bullshit as the source of your problem, not someone one what you perceive to be the left wing. Some asshole fed you bullshit. Remember that the next time they serve up a helping, instead of gulping it down again. 

• Like 1

LOL. No I can’t, but you owe me a double Horse Soldier!!!!

As soon as you trust me to guide the boat through the mists of time.

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

What are you talking about?

Only old people and stupid people get their news from television, and of course most racists and sky fairy worshippers get it exclusively from FoxNews.  But that's your problem, not those of us with a modicum of education and the ability to determine the accuracy and credibility of source pubs.

Thank you for proving my point,  the mouth breathers who watch MSN and FOX will decide the election.  If cable and broadcast media feed them a message they will take it as Gospel.   If those same sources suppress news, they are ignorant of it.

Thank you for proving my point,  the mouth breathers who watch MSN and FOX will decide the election.  If cable and broadcast media feed them a message they will take it as Gospel.   If those same sources suppress news, they are ignorant of it.

It is best that we eliminate hyperbole.  You know the little don has tried to destroy meaning.

12 minutes ago, Snore said:

I know.  What is pissing me off is when the father and son rednecks killed the black jogger it was all over MSM.  That was a disgusting crime and they should be removed from the gene pool!  This ass kills a FIVE YEAR OLD- and the MSM ignores it.  

A scintilla of fairness from the media would take more wind out of the orange wonder's sails and left Biden... even with Harris!

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/child-injured-killed

Say all their names while you contemplate why your source picked this incident to be outraged about.

9 minutes ago, Snore said:

Except for the fact that every one of them reported on it, and continue to report on it.  It's a truly nasty crime, made more confusing by the fact that there seems to be no clear motive.  Unfortunately for your thesis here, it is a fundamental truth that headlines with 'boy shot in head by skinny black dude, no one knows why' are not nearly as compelling and click-inducing as 'three fat bearded magats hunt down and shoot black jogger' (unless you hate black people).

Also, something like 25% of americans get all their news from TV, and every one of them is a 'low education individual' as the fat guy in the white house would say.  If they decide the election, FSM help us all.

Is it too soon to point out that naming your kid Cannon might not be the best choice?

edit: Is it too soon to point out that the OP's link is CNN? wassup wid dat?   and the shooter was arrested? So many questions, so many answers it is just outrageous.

1 hour ago, Snore said:

OK...WHY does this piss you off?

They arrested a guy within 24 hours of Cannon Hinnan's murder. He is in jail pending trial and will likely be convicted put away for a long, long time.

Can we say the same of Ahmaud Arbery?  SAY HIS NAME, you hypocrite.

We can not. It took almost THREE MONTHS to get an arrest there, and it only happened because a video of the killing was leaked to the media. The local police in Georgia decided not to pursue it, seemingly because one shooter was an ex-cop.

Do you see the difference? CAN you see the difference? It seems not, because you seem to think it's all about skin color.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Those links were the first page of google

Yeah and where was the national coverage.  Most of that was local or online not broadcast.  I didn’t see the NYT’s.  Did MSNBC alter any 911 tapes to make it look more racist.   Did they call the shooter a Dark South American to deflect from his real race?  

Thinking how the MSM treated the Trayvon Martin shooting.  Of course they would need to put up baby pictures  of Cannon to match how they manipulated the Trayvon photos. 

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

They arrested a guy within 24 hours of Cannon Hinnan's murder. He is in jail pending trial and will likely be convicted put away for a long, long time.

We can not. It took almost THREE MONTHS to get an arrest there, and it only happened because a video of the killing was leaked to the media. The local police in Georgia decided not to pursue it, seemingly because one shooter was an ex-cop.

Do you see the difference? CAN you see the difference? It seems not, because you seem to think it's all about skin color.

The joke and snore are colossally stupid and racist.  I don’t expect better from them

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yeah and where was the national coverage.  Most of that was local or online not broadcast.  I didn’t see the NYT’s.  Did MSNBC alter any 911 tapes to make it look more racist.   Did they call the shooter a Dark South American to deflect from his real race?  

Thinking how the MSM treated the Trayvon Martin shooting.  Of course they would need to put up baby pictures  of Cannon to match how they manipulated the Trayvon photos. 

Jesus, didn't you JUST self-own yesterday comparing this to Trayvon Martin? Are you that dumb that you think we don't remember?

3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I certainly see the difference.   How about Trayvon.   Remember the 8th grade pictures so no one would see his gangster look.   Or calling George Zimmerman a White Hispanic because they blew his race in the beginning.  How about altering 911 calls.  

You are correct in that this is a tragic situation that may not warrant national coverage, but we all know how this would be handled if a 25 year old white guy walked up and killed a little minority kid.   That is the bias.  

Cannon Hinnant was riding his bike outside his father's home in Wilson on Sunday when a man walked up to him and shot him in the head, witnesses told police.

What level of evil inside of man could cause someone to walk up to a 5 year child and shoot him in the head????  

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

What level of evil inside of man could cause someone to walk up to a 5 year child and shoot him in the head????  

I'd take comfort in finding that there is a crossed wire somewhere in that noggin, but somehow I doubt that. 

Just now, The Joker said:
2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Jesus, didn't you JUST self-own yesterday comparing this to Trayvon Martin? Are you that dumb that you think we don't remember?

Different thread. 

But the self-own is exactly same.

Was there every justice for Trayvon Martin?

How about Cannon Hinnan - will he get justice?

You're like Sideshow Bob arguing in these threads.

Sideshow_Bob_rakes.gif.0c449cf1401d01cefe6a3ba9b18a616b.gif

12 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Unlike joker, I do not think the media is ignoring this nor is there is any cause for outrage other than the outrage of a child being senselessly murdered.  

But unless there was some feud between the families, which there does not appear to be - I'm going to make a prediction and say that the motivation for this will likely be a backlash by a disturbed individual related to the BLM movement.  Pent up anger and outrage by the black man took that out on an innocent kid.  I wonder if the kid or the dad said something at dinner the day before?  I hope I'm wrong and I'll be more than happy to admit it if I am.  But my gut says there is going to be a connection to the BLM stuff as the investigation gets into the details. At least the perp is alive to possibly be able to tell his story.  But I also will not shed a tear when (not if - inmates are not usually kind to child killers) someone takes a shiv to his liver over and over while in lockup and saves the taxpayers some money feeding and housing this miserable excuse for a human being.  

• Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

But the self-own is exactly same.

Was there every justice for Trayvon Martin?

How about Cannon Hinnan - will he get justice?

You're like Sideshow Bob arguing in these threads.

Sideshow_Bob_rakes.gif.0c449cf1401d01cefe6a3ba9b18a616b.gif

I have no idea what you’re going on about this is threat is about a subject that I touched on in another thread. I’m expanding on my point in this thread. It happens all the time, everybody does it, now I’m not allowed to?  

4 hours ago, Snore said:

it's not a disparity at all.

the killing of that child was not a hate crime nor racially motivated. Some disturbed individual kills a child. It Happens.

What is appalling is those that would use the childs death to further their race war.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I'd take comfort in finding that there is a crossed wire somewhere in that noggin, but somehow I doubt that. 

What about the black guy who threw a white child over a second story railing, last year?

No outrage for him, maybe it doesn't count if it's not a shooting? You know, because GUNZ!!

- DSK

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

I have no idea what you’re going on about this is threat is about a subject that I touched on in another thread. I’m expanding on my point in this thread. It happens all the time, everybody does it, now I’m not allowed to?  

I'm not going to stop you when you're embarrassing yourself, so expand away.

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Unlike joker, I do not think the media is ignoring this nor is there is any cause for outrage other than the outrage of a child being senselessly murdered.  

But unless there was some feud between the families, which there does not appear to be - I'm going to make a prediction and say that the motivation for this will likely be a backlash by a disturbed individual related to the BLM movement.  Pent up anger and outrage by the black man took that out on an innocent kid.  I wonder if the kid or the dad said something at dinner the day before?  I hope I'm wrong and I'll be more than happy to admit it if I am.  But my gut says there is going to be a connection to the BLM stuff as the investigation gets into the details. At least the perp is alive to possibly be able to tell his story.  But I also will not shed a tear when (not if - inmates are not usually kind to child killers) someone takes a shiv to his liver over and over while in lockup and saves the taxpayers some money feeding and housing this miserable excuse for a human being.  

In other words you'll make some racist shit up.

And you wonder why people here give you such a hard time.

I could just as easily make a prediction that the black man has been framed by the father for the go fund me money.

That would be outrageous 

5 hours ago, Snore said:

Still trying to take guns away from the black man I see.

7 hours ago, Fakenews said:

its SAD!

Zero outrage?  That sucks.  

4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Ask the mass shooters at every school and concert to date.  They're all white though so maybe I'm off base.

16 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:
4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Ask the mass shooters at every school and concert to date.  They're all white though so maybe I'm off base.

Did I mention skin color in that post?  What does a school shooter's skin color have to do with it?  Did they target black folk?  I don't think so.  

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Did I mention skin color in that post?  What does a school shooter's skin color have to do with it?  Did they target black folk?  I don't think so.  

The OP is bitching that the Meediuh ain’t all up in arms over another shooting. Something about a black gun being the trigger guy. Then the Vichy are advocating taking guns away from the blacks. Gotta watch these threads.

6 hours ago, Snore said:

Yes, let's ban handguns and assault weapons. Would that make you happy?

32 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Oh, you in on it too?

You are fucking sick. You bring the lowest common denominator to the forefront. You are a total fucking retarded single digit IQ asshole to brimg gun ownership into this discussion.  FUCK OFF.

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

You are fucking sick. You bring the lowest common denominator to the forefront. You are a total fucking retarded single digit IQ asshole to brimg gun ownership into this discussion.  FUCK OFF.

So says the racist, misogynistic asshole. Boy Warped one, you have no idea how truly warped you are.

8 minutes ago, warbird said:

No gun, no dead kid. That’s your game, right?

48 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No you asked what level of evil must someone have.  Obviously enough evil to use weapons against kids. If the guy forced heroin into the 5 year old and killed him, would you be any more outraged?  Why?  Heroin doesn't kill, it just sits there until someone uses it.

24 minutes ago, warbird said:

Racist?

Go back and review your posts over the past few years. Interesting that you don't disagree with misogynist or asshole.

2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

No you asked what level of evil must someone have.  Obviously enough evil to use weapons against kids. If the guy forced heroin into the 5 year old and killed him, would you be any more outraged?  Why?  Heroin doesn't kill, it just sits there until someone uses it.

That's such an unfair comparison. The gods of past years wrote guns are sacred. You insult the gods by mentioning such an unprotected tool.

The gods must be respected.

And their bounty requires such sacrifices.

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

I didn’t see the NYT’s.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/08/14/us/ap-us-fatal-shooting-child.html

g-o-o-g-l-e--c-a-n-n-o-n--h-i-n-n-a-n-t--n-y--t-i-m-e-s

I will be happy to have do a zoom tutorial for you on how to use the intarwebs. You are really, really bad at it.

6 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/08/14/us/ap-us-fatal-shooting-child.html

g-o-o-g-l-e--c-a-n-n-o-n--h-i-n-n-a-n-t--n-y--t-i-m-e-s

I will be happy to have do a zoom tutorial for you on how to use the intarwebs. You are really, really bad at it.

No need for a tutorial  I pointed out that the NYT’s wasn’t included on the list YOU posted.  
They ran that copy and paste story from AP yesterday, a week after it happened.    Covering their asses after the story, about how the national media was ignoring the murder,  went viral on FB.

This search was done 5 days after the shooting  

Cannon Hinnant Say his name. @CNN @NBCNews @CBSNews @ABC

19 hours ago, Snore said:

I am not biased but ffs, you guys are not even mentioning Cannon Hinnant a white 5 year old FIVE YEAR OLD shot by his black neighbor who came to dinner a few nights before.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/15/us/north-carolina-boy-killed-father-speaks-trnd/index.html

WTF?  Say his name!

If you're repeating outrage over this BECAUSE he was white, then yes you are biased.

Sorry.

If you don't know, you can't improve.

- DSK

30 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

CNN is above in the original link list i posted. 

you really, really are not good at this.  You must have had an awful childhood. I'm sorry.

You are the one not good at this.

I suggest you look at the dates those stories posted.  Almost a week after the shooting.  CYA by the MSM  AFTER the story went viral on social media that the national news was ignoring the murder. 

I had a great childhood. Two loving parents a pair of siblings dozens of cousins all with in a few blocks.  The birthday parties were awesome. 

Not sure what that has to do with this story.  

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I suggest you look at the dates those stories posted.

Wait a second now.  Your stated problem was the lack of coverage in the non-Fox media.  Have you now moved the goalposts to 'coverage is not fast enough?"

Where does the goalpost move next?  "Bad punctuation in stories about white children murders!!!! SAY HIS NAME WITH PROPER ACCENT!!!!"

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You are the one not good at this.

I suggest you look at the dates those stories posted.  Almost a week after the shooting.  CYA by the MSM  AFTER the story went viral on social media that the national news was ignoring the murder. 

I had a great childhood. Two loving parents a pair of siblings dozens of cousins all with in a few blocks.  The birthday parties were awesome. 

Not sure what that has to do with this story.  

George Floyd went viral first, then got media coverage.  Ahmaud Arbery was killed in February.  His story didn't get covered until May when the video of his murder was leaked online.

You are not very good at this.

12 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Wait a second now.  Your stated problem was the lack of coverage in the non-Fox media.  Have you now moved the goalposts to 'coverage is not fast enough?"

Where does the goalpost move next?  "Bad punctuation in stories about white children murders!!!! SAY HIS NAME WITH PROPER ACCENT!!!!"

I posted about lack of media coverage on Thursday the cnn story was after I posted.  So hardly moving the goal posts. 

4 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

George Floyd went viral first, then got media coverage.  Ahmaud Arbery was killed in February.  His story didn't get covered until May when the video of his murder was leaked online.

You are not very good at this.

But once those stories were out the media frenzy by the MSM was constant and endless.  Not just a copy and paste from AP 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

I posted about lack of media coverage on Thursday the cnn story was after I posted.  So hardly moving the goal posts. 

The actual problem is that the media doesn't write about black on black crime.  If a white person is killed by a black person all hell breaks loose.

Just now, The Joker said:

But once those stories were out the media frenzy by the MSM was constant and endless.  Not just a copy and paste from AP 

Was Cannon's murderer apprehended and charged?  How long did it take?  Was his murder committed by a law enforcement officer and then covered up by the agency?  If you don't see the difference here you are dumber than most of us thought.

20 minutes ago, The Joker said:

If that's true, what the hell happened to you in later life?

The actual problem is that the media doesn't write about black on black crime.  If a white person is killed by a black person all hell breaks loose.

Exactly the opposite in this case now isn’t it.   I agree with you on the black on black crime.  That too doesn’t fit the narrative, that the major threat to a black persons in the inner city is the po po When in reality it is their own