Say his name!!! Cannon Hinnant

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

The truth and facts are on my side in this case. 

What facts?  That a kid was murdered and his murderer was caught?  The fact that local news covered the story promptly and was picked up nationally when the mother's post went viral?  You think those facts support your point?

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

But once those stories were out the media frenzy by the MSM was constant and endless.  Not just a copy and paste from AP 

So, should all murders, nationally, be covered by the grey lady?

Just now, Raz'r said:

So, should all murders, nationally, be covered by the grey lady?

The root of this is simply white fragility.  Trumpaloos can't stand that all the focus is on societal problems that need attention.  And those societal problems are actually caused by white people.  It's why all my middle class white friends are suddenly concern with human trafficking and its why the elk here are so upset that no one has thrown a parade for little Cannon.  If they are so outraged they are more than welcome to donate to his family, paint a mural or actually address tue societal problems that underly why someone would shoot an innocent child.

17 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Just those where black folk kill white folk.

When in fact the opposite is true.  

I would be happy to see less coverage of local situations applied evenly across all races gender and faith by the MSM

Why was the George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin a national story.   My personal view is if George’s last name was Garcia or Hernandez the national media would never have run the story because it didn’t fit the evil white vigilante kills innocent black child narrative being pushed.  

For that matter the whole beer gate summit was based on a minor incident. Were a homeowner lost his cool after being confronted for breaking into his own home.  

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

117803866_10158645832874462_3246823927475321580_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Rq8-O9jU87kAX8woTkD&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=1da7683106efeb460e02b4e3b41c64ba&oe=5F5DEAC3

I guess you would see a deliberate execution vs a accidental shooting as the same.  

What happened to her was a tragedy that was the result of a shitty police policy that will be changed.  You do understand the police were returning gunfire after her boyfriend shot one of the cops in the leg.  

I don’t see any thing close to a cold blooded execution of a 5 year old child. 

Prison  for life is to good for him.  
Hopefully that will be very short involving getting gang raped and executed by his fellow inmates 

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, The Joker said:

I certainly see the difference.  

Putting race aside how often does a person walk up to a five year old on a bike and execute him in front of his 7 and 8 year old sisters?  
This was not gang violence, domestic violence or an accidental gun death.  It was a cold blooded murder of a five year old child   

That is such a Crazy unbelievable story  that it normal times it would  have been a national story the moment it happened.  

Why it wasn’t is the question. 

Your judgment on what should be a major national story and what constitutes normal times are both entirely subjective.  Just because the degree and timing of coverage does not meet your own personal standard of those, along with what is crazy and unbelievable compared to numerous other stories happening does not reflect media bias.  It must be very frustrating to think the world should conform to directly to your standards, then be constantly disappointed that it does not. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

justice.jpg

It’s never been about justice   It’s about the double standard employed by the liberal media. 
today on Yahoo - allegedly?  

5-year-old allegedly killed by neighbor remembered for big smile: 'He lit up the room

45 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I guess you would see a deliberate execution vs a accidental shooting as the same.  

What happened to her was a tragedy that was the result of a shitty police policy that will be changed.  You do understand the police were returning gunfire after her boyfriend shot one of the cops in the leg.  

Hopefully that will be very short involving getting gang raped and executed by his fellow inmates 

I see accountability in Cannon hinnant's death, and I see no police accountability in the death of Breonna Taylor.

What happened to Breonna Taylor was more than a tragedy. She was a woman with promise and a future that was robbed of her in the middle of the night. She was killed by criminal negligence, by police that didn't even check to see that the people they wanted were in custody. They utilized a no knock warrant, that the Supreme Court of this country struck down, and she was defended by her boyfriend just as you would have, if someone busted in your door in the middle of the night.

The fault in your argument is simple. Police should be held to the same high standard of accountability that we expect when criminal gangs are charged. Equal justice for all.

The only double standard here is yours, you can't see truth when you keep your eyes closed.

Wishing rape and death on someone puts you in the same reckless category of Darius Sessoms, you don't have a clue about justice.

11 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Your judgment on what should be a major national story and what constitutes normal times are both entirely subjective.  Just because the degree and timing of coverage does not meet your own personal standard of those, along with what is crazy and unbelievable compared to numerous other stories happening does not reflect media bias.  It must be very frustrating to think the world should conform to directly to your standards, then be constantly disappointed that it does not. 

It’s not just my standards it’s the standards of millions of people that learned about this story on social media.  The outrage over lack of coverage grew until the liberal media had to cover it.   

Everyone with a brain knows how this would have been covered if a 25 year old white male walked up to a 5 year old black child on a bike and shot them point blank in the head.  

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I see accountability in Cannon hinnant's death, and I see no police accountability in the death of Breonna Taylor.

What happened to Breonna Taylor was more than a tragedy. She was a woman with promise and a future that was robbed of her in the middle of the night. She was killed by criminal negligence, by police that didn't even check to see that the people they wanted were in custody. They utilized a no knock warrant, that the Supreme Court of this country struck down, and she was defended by her boyfriend just as you would have, if someone busted in your door in the middle of the night.

The fault in your argument is simple. Police should be held to the same high standard of accountability that we expect when criminal gangs are charged. Equal justice for all.

The only double standard here is yours, you can't see truth when you keep your eyes closed.

Wishing rape and death on someone puts you in the same reckless category of Darius Sessoms, you don't have a clue about justice.

There is no fault in my argument.   You and others keep comparing police shootings to what happened to this little kid.   THERE IS NO COMPARISON 

All the details you correctly spell out about what happened to Breonna still do not make it a cold blooded execution.

I fully support police reform. 

One other point You wished death on the president in the empathy thread, not your first time.    So fuck off with your holier than now attitude. 

You incels think a lot about gang rape.
It’s SAD!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Please go back to kindergarden until you have learned that two wrongs don't make a right.

6 hours ago, Swimsailor said:
6 hours ago, The Joker said:

That is such a Crazy unbelievable story

Again, Ahmaud Arbery was hunted down and murdered months before his story was covered.  Are you saying there is nothing crazy or unbelievable about a black runner being hunted down and killed by old white guys?  If that's the case, you are one sick fuck.

Is Cannon being denied justice?  Is his killer on the lose or being covered up by a corrupt system?  

Sadly, kids are killed every fucking day, usually by people they know.  There could be an entire daily news feed dedicated to it. Just 2 days ago a 17 year old boy entered a day care here in Utah and started hitting kids with a sledge hammer?  It was on the news.  Where's your outrage?  

Since you are so outraged, go learn the names of the kids who were hurt.  Or is it not outrageous enough for you?

Since Cannon's murder has moved you so much how come you haven't painted a mural of him yet?  Did you donate to his gofundme campaign?  

There were something like eight other kids shot the same day as Cannon Hinnan. I think 4 or 5 of them died.

I wonder why Joker et al isn't screaming about the national coverage for them? Why is the little white kid the only one he cares about?

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

There is no fault in my argument.   You and others keep comparing police shootings to what happened to this little kid.   THERE IS NO COMPARISON 

All the details you correctly spell out about what happened to Breonna still do not make it a cold blooded execution.

I fully support police reform. 

One other point You wished death on the president in the empathy thread, not your first time.    So fuck off with your holier than now attitude. 

Your argument is flawed. While what happened to that kid is tragic, it is no more tragic than what happened to Breonna Taylor. The kid died immediately, while Breonna Taylor choked on her own blood for 20 minutes, shot eight times. Maybe you can answer why her boyfriend wasn't shot when he was the guy holding the gun? The cop that shot Taylor released 20 rounds, eight of which hit her. The city is going to payout a lot of money for this callous action, but the police have immunity. There will never be justice for Breonna Taylor. Police reform has nothing to do with what is needed here, what is needed is equal justice for all.

• Like 1

Again calling for the taking guns away from blacks. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

There were something like eight other kids shot the same day as Cannon Hinnan. I think 4 or 5 of them died.

I wonder why Joker et al isn't screaming about the national coverage for them? Why is the little white kid the only one he cares about?

He doesn’t care about either.

7 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Please go back to kindergarden until you have learned that two wrongs don't make a right.

Oh please expressing the hope that someone gets prison justice is pretty common on this site.  That some suddenly find it offensive when it involves a child killer is laughable. 

10 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

How many of them were deliberately executed by their neighbor? 

Because it’s the nature of the death not that he was killed. 

I notice you are playing the race card in reverse.  Well done and as BL pointed out his death doesn’t matter because he died instantly.    Unfucking believable. 

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I notice you are playing the race card in reverse.  Well done and as BL pointed out his death doesn’t matter because he died instantly.    Unfucking believable. 

You twist my words. I never said nor alleged, that this death didn't matter. He didn't suffer, his death was immediate. 

26 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Oh please expressing the hope that someone gets prison justice is pretty common on this site.  That some suddenly find it offensive when it involves a child killer is laughable. 

Even if it were common, that does not make your wish any less disgusting.

Again: two wrongs don't make a right.

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

What's laughable is a grown man twisting an act of evil into a vindication of his political beliefs. 

• Like 2

The natural result of the 2nd Amendment. Disturbed angry people of all colours have the tools at hand to kill people.

As a result, police are trained to empty their Glocks at center mass as fast as they can whenever they feel threatened. Many of them apparently feel threatened by anyone with darker skin.

Year after year, the bodies pile up and the hate and stress increases, grinding away at the collective mind.

America is fucked.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I believe one of the kids you don't care about was killed in what looks to be a drug related shooting of a car. Is that execution=y enough for you, a car being shot up?

It's not that he died instantly, dum-dum, it's that justice has already been served. They arrested a guy, quickly.

Kids are shot in this country every single day, and you do NOT give a flying god damn until you think you can make some racial hay over it.

You stupid, racist fucks can not figure out that when justice is done and the system works - no matter the race of the victim or perpetrator - it's essentially a non-story beyond the tragedy.

The stories that get the national attention are when justice is NOT done, and it's an appalling injustice. And more often than not, it's a person of color that is the ignored victim. And in many cases it's a cop who is the perpetrator.

Do you want to know why your "racial bias in the media" storyline is bullshit?  Natalee Holloway and every other pretty white college coed who disappears on spring break. Or JonBenet Ramsey. Look at the coverage THOSE cases get. And why, do you wonder?

1) White victim
2) And...wait for it....unsolved case with no justice being done.

Justice being done is not a story, and murders are so common in the U.S. they rarely merit more than regional coverage no matter how nasty.

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I believe one of the kids you don't care about was killed in what looks to be a drug related shooting of a car. Is that execution=y enough for you, a car being shot up?

It's not that he died instantly, dum-dum, it's that justice has already been served. They arrested a guy, quickly.

Kids are shot in this country every single day, and you do NOT give a flying god damn until you think you can make some racial hay over it.

You stupid, racist fucks can not figure out that when justice is done and the system works - no matter the race of the victim or perpetrator - it's essentially a non-story beyond the tragedy.

The stories that get the national attention are when justice is NOT done, and it's an appalling injustice. And more often than not, it's a person of color that is the ignored victim. And in many cases it's a cop who is the perpetrator.

Do you want to know why your "racial bias in the media" storyline is bullshit?  Natalee Holloway and every other pretty white college coed who disappears on spring break. Or JonBenet Ramsey. Look at the coverage THOSE cases get. And why, do you wonder?

1) White victim
2) And...wait for it....unsolved case with no justice being done.

Justice being done is not a story, and murders are so common in the U.S. they rarely merit more than regional coverage no matter how nasty.

Tawana Brawley 

57 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Michael and Alexander Smith. Say their names! The black man in that case was never charged!  Why isn’t the media discussing him?

Say their names! I don't think that case got more then ten seconds of coverage from the racist MSM!

14 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Say their names! I don't think that case got more then ten seconds of coverage from the racist MSM!

Bullshit headline news for weeks all the way through the trial wondering if she would get the death penalty. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Michael and Alexander Smith. Say their names! The black man in that case was never charged!  Why isn’t the media discussing him?

Because there never was a black man

How about this one close to you I think 

Ezekiel Emanuel Hopkins

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

It’s not just my standards it’s the standards of millions of people that learned about this story on social media.  The outrage over lack of coverage grew until the liberal media had to cover it.   

Everyone with a brain knows how this would have been covered if a 25 year old white male walked up to a 5 year old black child on a bike and shot them point blank in the head.  

But it has not happened, or if it has, has not received much coverage. (Let that one sink in for a moment before proceeding.)  You are making a case with an imagined scenario.   You are, quite literally, making shit up in an attempt to prove your point. Probably more significantly, you (and admittedly millions of people) are making shit up to further your belief in the threat of the Liberal Mainstream Meeeedia.  Pull enough hypothetical horseshit out of your ass and I suppose it starts making a case to some people.   I'm just not one of them. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Tamir Rice.

Yep the victim of ignorant parents who took off the bright orange barrel so his replica gun would look real then let him run around a public park threatening people with it.  

Lee Boyd Malvo    He was supposed to be white damn it. 

This is as boring as posting the daily mass shootings

predictible, horrific, but nothing will change.

Interesting to see the Vichy desire to take Arms away from the blacks.

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

It isn't as if YOU would play the race card, is it Joker?

Saw this in the comments on the TYT Youtube channel......must just be a fanboy of yours.... 

joker.thumb.png.663abfb4805cab53eca037d9c28d8d04.png

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

Take off your rose-colored glasses.  Your "lack of coverage" is NORMAL.

Nearly every second day, a kid under 10 gets shot dead somewhere in the USA.

There's nothing "newsworthy" about something that happens every day or two.

CDC: firearms deaths, 2018.

scroll down for "by age"

hover over the graph for the numbers. 

https://wisqars-viz.cdc.gov:8006/explore-data/explore/selected-years?ex=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%3D%3D

age 0-4: 98,

age 5-9: 70. 

365 / (98+70) = 2.17 and change.

4 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Saw this in the comments on the TYT Youtube channel......must just be a fanboy of yours.... 

Because the Joker is such a rare name. Lol.
Never left comments on any other site about anything. 

5 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Because the Joker is such a rare name. Lol.
Never left comments on any other site about anythin

Does look a lot like your brand of stupid though.

On 8/15/2020 at 7:56 PM, Raz'r said:

Only for blacks. that’s the Vichy end-game

Who's advocating taking guns away from blacks?  Are you now suddenly waking up and discovering that blacks have gun rights too?  That would be novel, especially since the vast majority of anti-gun regulations target and disproportionately impact minorities and GNOC's*.  

*Gun Nutterz of Color

On 8/15/2020 at 8:01 PM, roundthebuoys said:

No you asked what level of evil must someone have.  Obviously enough evil to use weapons against kids. If the guy forced heroin into the 5 year old and killed him, would you be any more outraged?  Why?  Heroin doesn't kill, it just sits there until someone uses it.

I would in fact be equally outraged at that.  The type of weapon used has nothing to do with how evil something is.  It's the act of walking up to a kid playing on his bike and killing him in cold blood is what makes him evil.  If he had held the kid down and injected him with heroin on the street in broad daylight in front of witnesses, then that would be equally fucking evil.

My point though is that calling the guy evil somehow now is a racist pejorative because he happened to be black.  WTF?  The Newton, Aurora, Charleston Church, and the other mass shooters of late were fucking evil too.  And most were white.  How the fuck is calling this guy here evil somehow racist?  

BTW - youse guys use that word so loosely that it completely loses any meaning.  It's simply become an attempt to shut down a conversation your elk don't like.  Just saying.  

5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I would in fact be equally outraged at that.  The type of weapon used has nothing to do with how evil something is.  It's the act of walking up to a kid playing on his bike and killing him in cold blood is what makes him evil.  If he had held the kid down and injected him with heroin on the street in broad daylight in front of witnesses, then that would be equally fucking evil.

My point though is that calling the guy evil somehow now is a racist pejorative because he happened to be black.  WTF?  The Newton, Aurora, Charleston Church, and the other mass shooters of late were fucking evil too.  And most were white.  How the fuck is calling this guy here evil somehow racist?  

BTW - youse guys use that word so loosely that it completely loses any meaning.  It's simply become an attempt to shut down a conversation your elk don't like.  Just saying.  

The point of this thread has been made patently obvious. You of course missed that.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Raz'r said:
18 hours ago, The Joker said:

Again calling for the taking guns away from blacks. 

As much as I think joker is way off base here with his media outrage, nowhere am I seeing him or anyone else calling for taking guns away from black folk.  The only ones who want to take guns away from black folk are your elk.  

I do however, hopefully share the notion that we should take gunz away from criminals, violent domestic abusers, etc - whether they be black, white, brown, or rainbow colored.  How the fuck did the kid's shooter have a gun after being in prison for drug and weapons felony charges and for running a known drug house???  If putting him behind bars takes his gunz away, then so be it.  If he were still in prison as he should have been given his record, that little kid is alive today.

15 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

The point of this thread has been made patently obvious. You of course missed that.

I didn't miss anything.  I'm just not buying into joker's "the media is not covering it" fauxrage and choose not to bother discussing that.  I simply made a comment that anyone who shoots a kid in the head in front of the neighbors is evil, and that elicited the racist comment, yet again.  Not every comment is racist.  Not every act is racist.  You guys use that term as loosely as pusstralians use "cunt".  It loses any meaning when it abused and overused.  It like the boy that cries wolf..... no one will blink an eye over the term after a while.  

36 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Who's advocating taking guns away from blacks?  Are you now suddenly waking up and discovering that blacks have gun rights too?  That would be novel, especially since the vast majority of anti-gun regulations target and disproportionately impact minorities and GNOC's*.  

*Gun Nutterz of Color

Are you now doing it too? Wow.

jeffreaux against gun rights. Dogs and cats sleeping together.

3 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Where Jeffreaux advocates taking guns before conviction.

Its funny watching this dumbfuck rant about the drug war in some threads, then advocate it here, but that’s the mental vacuity of the herd.

:lol:  He WAS already a convicted felon and therefore ALREADY ineligible to own a gun.  Jesus, you're one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this site! 

My momma always said "you can't fix stupid, but you can kill it".   Just saying.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I didn't miss anything.  I'm just not buying into joker's "the media is not covering it" fauxrage and choose not to bother discussing that.  I simply made a comment that anyone who shoots a kid in the head in front of the neighbors is evil, and that elicited the racist comment, yet again.  Not every comment is racist.  Not every act is racist.  You guys use that term as loosely as pusstralians use "cunt".  It loses any meaning when it abused and overused.  It like the boy that cries wolf..... no one will blink an eye over the term after a while.  

When you say "you guys" you paint yourself with that broad brush again.  Don't complain when it's pointed out.

On 8/15/2020 at 1:19 PM, hasher said:

I have a perfect sniper's perch.

I'm thinking after a case of Jack we can pick off the ones that haven't caught up with the game.

Or at least we teach them to dance.

Used to live on east Colfax, downtown.  (across from the bluebird if anyone cares,) So there were "Colorfull" People around at night.  We lived in a 3 story house and had the rooftop balcony.  I could have picked off the hookers and stolen their blow if so inclined.....  Good times...  :P

43 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

:lol:  He WAS already a convicted felon and therefore ALREADY ineligible to own a gun.  Jesus, you're one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this site! 

My momma always said "you can't fix stupid, but you can kill it".   Just saying.  :lol:

"Take away the gun from the black man!"

Actual quote from the Jeffreaux

On 8/15/2020 at 1:23 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

Sad as fuck.  which narrative?

More importantly, what is your solution for the ridiculous level of firearm violence in this country?  

Keep repeat offending criminals locked up.

Lock  up the mentally ill.

Adopt policy’s to get back to majority of two parent households.

Adopt policies to bring in jobs to the US.

Adopt school of choice everywhere.  

those are a few.  Do you agree with these?

On 8/16/2020 at 3:12 PM, benwynn said:

He’s correct though.

2 hours ago, Rok Dog said:
On 8/15/2020 at 2:23 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

... what is your solution for the ridiculous level of firearm violence in this country?  

I agree with those but they don't have anything whatever to do with gunz

- DSK

17 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
3 hours ago, Rok Dog said:
On 8/15/2020 at 2:23 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

... what is your solution for the ridiculous level of firearm violence in this country?  

- DSK

Oh, come on.  You don't see the connection of school choice and guns?

4 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

You’re late to the party. Taking away guns from the black man. So original. 

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Bullet one is code for keeping the blacks in jail and restricted past their sentence. You know, taking away their guns. 

if the kid was black, the Vichy would have blamed the parents for living in such a high crime area.

Speaking of "Mainstream Media" coverage (and I should add that Fox News, which immediately began 24/7 coverage of this story, is the largest and most "mainstream" media outlet in the country), here's a great Forbes article over how reactionary and outright white-supremacist right-wing media figures are using this boy's murder to further their racial and political agendas:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/08/17/how-the-murder-of-5-year-old-cannon-hinnant-became-a-conservative-controversy-about-race/amp/

On an unrelated note, when will we be allowed to hunt cucks like Snore and his cronies for sport?

37 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Bullet one is code for keeping the blacks in jail and restricted past their sentence. You know, taking away their guns. 

if the kid was black, the Vichy would have blamed the parents for living in such a high crime area.

Actually, I misspoke. You're probably correct about the dog-whistle meaning of "Keep repeat offending criminals locked up" but in general I would support more rehab and less prisons... especially for-profit prisons that hire lobbyists to get the gov't to provide them laborers.

"Lock  up the mentally ill" has some very negative connotations as well. Providing some support for them is better than having them live in tent cities under bridges as Pres. Reagan enacted, but if they can do menial labor, I suppose they are grist for the for-profit prison mill.

A society that builds more prisons than schools, and cuts down more trees than they plant, has a grim future.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
5 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

... Adopt school of choice everywhere.  

No, is there one? I see this as a dog-whistle for "vouchers" which is just a clever way to get poor and/or working people to financially support segregated ("racially seperate and unequal") schools. But as for school choice, in the simple and direct meaning of those words, not a bad idea.

- DSK

18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
5 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

... Adopt school of choice everywhere.  

No, is there one? I see this as a dog-whistle for "vouchers" which is just a clever way to get poor and/or working people to financially support segregated ("racially seperate and unequal") schools. But as for school choice, in the simple and direct meaning of those words, not a bad idea.

- DSK

Sorry.  I typed that from my phone.  Otherwise, I'd have used the proper font and color.

• Like 1
On 8/17/2020 at 8:34 AM, Raz'r said:

"Take away the gun from the black man!"

Actual quote from the Jeffreaux

YOU LIE!  As evadent and as usual. 

"When you're losing an argument and digging yourself into a hole - just make up shit."  --  A likely Raz'r Quote

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

YOU LIE!  As evadent and as usual. 

"When you're losing an argument and digging yourself into a hole - just make up shit."  --  A likely Raz'r Quote

Why do you want to take away guns from the Blacks?

On 8/18/2020 at 9:29 AM, Raz'r said:

You’re late to the party. Taking away guns from the black man. So original. 

Which one of the items on my list are you referring to?  Or was it all?