Community Reputation

I've recently noticed the major asshat posters in PA have the highest Community Reputation points. It would seem that the community is more politcial than sailing orientated.

Seem to me that the non sailing forums should be left out of the rep rating or just ditch it.

• Like 2

I have to go with my street cred in real life vs rep points here or in PA, which I don’t dare enter as I have an addictive personality.  At least it doesn’t seep into here too much like the smell of a dirty bilge and head.

Oh yeah, Rick D didn’t win again this week. Sucks to be new to the fleet!

1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

Some funny comments. My faith is restored, somewhat.

I'm stuck out in the desert heat visiting my 1 yr old granddaughter.

Photo upload failed

You have my sympathies on the heat - it's damn hot here but nothing like where you are.  CA seems to have both the best and the worst of almost everything. weird.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

PA is a liberal circle jerk. They post more than they work, and the proof is in their rep. Somehow this place at least became a left wing hang out in what used to be a very conservative sport. 

Edit: basement dwelling d'ranger being the prime example of this. 

• Downvote 1
51 minutes ago, bodega87 said:

PA is a liberal circle jerk. They post more than they work, and the proof is in their rep. Somehow this place at least became a left wing hang out in what used to be a very conservative sport. 

Edit: basement dwelling d'ranger being the prime example of this. 

Yesterday it was 130 in Death Valley, pretty hot under bodega87's collar as well. Still butthurt over those comments from months back I see.

SA was started by a very loud and liberal person, so not sure where you get what it used to be. I suggest you check out Snowflake Sailing.

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Yesterday it was 130 in Death Valley, pretty hot under bodega87's collar as well. Still butthurt over those comments from months back I see.

SA was started by a very loud and liberal person, so not sure where you get what it used to be. I suggest you check out Snowflake Sailing.

That is the highest temperature ever recorded on Earth.

1 hour ago, FixinGit said:

Amuse me dammit! 

There's rumour of a thread out there with very little drama and 350+ pages to view through. 

Bring snacks for your journey.

• Like 4
On 8/17/2020 at 10:27 AM, d'ranger said:

You are just a basement dwelling moron that offers absolutely zero positive effect on the world. I don't give a shit about you, we'd all be better off had you never existed. 

1 hour ago, bodega87 said:
On 8/17/2020 at 10:27 AM, d'ranger said:

You are just a basement dwelling moron that offers absolutely zero positive effect on the world. I don't give a shit about you, we'd all be better off had you never existed. 

Are we in PA right now?  Cuz it sure feels like it.

• Like 3

Headline:  Heatwave Trumps Snowflake.   bodega87 is still pissed that I objected to his trashing a certain teenager some months back. One of his more reGretable decisions.

as Eva dent.

edit: For someone who doesn't give a shit about me he certainly goes out of his way to shit on me.  Must be the thumb.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
15 hours ago, hobot said:

There's rumour of a thread out there with very little drama and 350+ pages to view through. 

Bring snacks for your journey.

That’s a random comment to

pic! :rolleyes:

On 8/17/2020 at 5:22 PM, Blue Crab said:

it stops being a sailing site when the Nazi word comes out. that NAZI is ok with the echo chamber is not ok with me. 

If you don't want to be called a Nazi, don't act like one. 

Poor snowflake 

I got down-voted on my contribution to the Sunset Pics thread in GA. It isn't the best pic there but didn't deserve a down-vote.I think it was PUI related.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, F_L said:

I got down-voted on my contribution to the Sunset Pics thread in GA. It isn't the best pic there but didn't deserve a down-vote.I think it was PUI related.

Gouvie gettes alittelle oppininatted sometime, I U-votted it neggate hisse D-votte.                                           :)

3 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Gouvie gettes alittelle oppininatted sometime, I U-votted it neggate hisse D-votte.                                           :)

Well, thanks Snaggs! Appreciated, but not necessary. I don't give much thought to the points.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

If you don't want to be called a Nazi, don't act like one. 

Poor snowflake 

This is like "are you still beating your wife?" Very tough to get away from the lunacy of PA though I left months ago. This poster is the online equivalent of metastatic cancer with some flesh-eating bacteria on the side. 

• Like 2

If they would stay in PA,  I wouldn't have an issue, but the inmates from that asylum often try to infect other places. Witness the USPS thread on GA, with a hoard of PA douches making everything political, or the American Dumbass thread on CA, Both are sick stews of arrogance, virtue signaling and condescension that properly belong in PA. 

I try not to judge, but find that I still think just a little less of people who frequent that virulent little village. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Cruisin Loser said:

I try not to judge, but find that I still think just a little less of people who frequent that virulent little village. 

I think I resemble that remark but do make an effort to not pollute the other threads. Some of my efforts were reGretable as witnessed above.  Sometimes it seems that those who deem themselves to pure to go to PA have no problem posting PA crap everywhere else.  I don't get that at all.  anarchy doesn't have to be shitarchy. 

14 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I think I resemble that remark but do make an effort to not pollute the other threads. Some of my efforts were reGretable as witnessed above.  Sometimes it seems that those who deem themselves to pure to go to PA have no problem posting PA crap everywhere else.  I don't get that at all.  anarchy doesn't have to be shitarchy. 

Knowing you in real life as I do, I like you in person, and appreciate your efforts to keep PA in PA. 

Your PA persona seems so unlike the real you, not nearly as nice, and I have a hard time reconciling that. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Cruisin Loser said:

Knowing you in real life as I do, I like you in person, and appreciate your efforts to keep PA in PA. 

Your PA persona seems so unlike the real you, not nearly as nice, and I have a hard time reconciling that. 

My better half wonders about that as well. :huh: When you posted there I always enjoyed even when I didn't agree - yours were always intelligent and cogent and made me think.  Too many just show up to take a dump and then try to spread it around. I would be better off to just ignore the place that's for sure.

4 hours ago, F_L said:

I got a few downvotes for this pic on the sailing side here but down in the PA  basement it got lots and lots and lots  of upvotes.

2900301_1_o.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

My better half wonders about that as well. :huh: When you posted there I always enjoyed even when I didn't agree - yours were always intelligent and cogent and made me think.  Too many just show up to take a dump and then try to spread it around. I would be better off to just ignore the place that's for sure.

I have noticed you seem to be a bit left of neutral but more centered than the rest of the PA Trolls. I call them Trolls because they shout down anyone with a differing opinion. If I post something I get shit for it being from a site they do not approve of but their posts contain the only truth.

It really is sickening to think so many are so one sided and will not be reasonable to anyone who has a differing opinion. It is almost like watching the violence in Portland.

No one would say the things in PA to anyone's face, which makes all those trolls a bunch of pussies.

PA is like a Frat boy circle jerk or a Sorority sister munching fest.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

I have noticed you seem to be a bit left of neutral but more centered than the rest of the PA Trolls. I call them Trolls because they shout down anyone with a differing opinion. If I post something I get shit for it being from a site they do not approve of but their posts contain the only truth.

It really is sickening to think so many are so one sided and will not be reasonable to anyone who has a differing opinion. It is almost like watching the violence in Portland.

No one would say the things in PA to anyone's face, which makes all those trolls a bunch of pussies.

One of the great joys of being a centrist is that you can troll both sides. But if you ask anyone who knows me, I have never posted anything on here or anywhere else that I wouldn't say to someones face. True I get punched a lot but that is a small price to pay for being a cunt.

• Like 11

It really is sickening to think so many are so one sided and will not be reasonable to anyone who has a differing opinion.

It's a bit like that old saying that when a bunch of people tell you you're drunk you should lie down.

thanks MW, I have never written anything that I wouldn't say to their face and several times invited them to come see me just for that. I used to think I was right of center but the past few decades in Texas makes me a card carrying commie.  I resisted forever using the ignore list, now it is pretty full as it's just not worth the effort to scroll past or ignore those who only post to insult or inflame.

I will always appreciate you for the work you did to make this place possible and am sorry that it didn't work out. I know that road and it's a rough one.  I read a lot on a site that has a BNBR policy and is moderated (Be Nice Be Respectful) but I still find aholes posting away all the time. There is not enough $$ to get me to be a mod.  While not as clever as LB I do enjoy employing my razor sharp wit on occasion. Is a gift and a curse.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

While not as clever as LB I do enjoy employing my razor sharp wit on occasion. Is a gift and a curse.

Mate when this is over I am coming to Texas to have a beer with you. Our wives can bitch about what retards their husbands are. :) 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

While not as clever as LB I do enjoy employing my razor sharp wit on occasion. Is a gift and a curse.

Mate when this is over I am coming to Texas to have a beer with you. Our wives can bitch about what retards their husbands are. :) 

Can I get in on this retard convention?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

It's called being a keyboard warrior. Some only have a sack when they have a screen in front of them. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I enjoy thinking LB15 looks like his avatar. Same for Bravo.

• Like 4
On 8/15/2020 at 10:23 PM, Commercial Boater said:

Uber-high rep ratings serve the same function as yellow and black stripes on a bee: stay the hell away!

Dude, I worked like super hard to get from “whiner” to “kiss-ass”. Totally worth it bro. Now I’m an SA playa. Might even get a boat.

• Like 2
On 8/15/2020 at 9:37 PM, Willin' said:

Yeah right, like people actually sail around here.

Today will be the fifth day in a row that I have sailed this week . . 

But it does cut into my time available to police the Reich. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

A lot of pussies with sore fists walking around in Sydney.

I went back to college I. The 90’s at  the same time as Tex Cobb in Philadelphia, he sat next to me I. A couple of classes- we got along well. He told me he tried to break Leonard Holmes’ hands with his face so he would stop punching him in the heavyweight ring! 

Very Intelligent and never throws in the towel!

B8A51019-37F5-43E3-B19B-CDD4EC43D929.jpeg

B8493C71-A7B8-45E2-A5D5-B83C8E7042DD.jpeg

E00835AE-EC26-493F-B915-74FA6C5C21E6.jpeg

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, IStream said:

I heard he was a holy terror on the set of Raising Arizona.

He drank hard and partied harder with his friends before I met him, but he said he had fun on that movie set! 

I once received a downvote from a poster here for apparently not conforming to the group think so I returned the compliment and downvoted that poster.

The next thing I knew, that poster downvoted a bunch of my posts so I returned the ‘compliment’ 

this went back and forth for some time until one day I got a pm from a Mod demanding that I stop downvoting the poster because he (the mod) was sick and tired of that poster crying to the Mods about me.

Who knew that this place was full of bitches,. I reckon the joint Should be renamed “Pussified bitches Anarchy”

Lol

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Who knew that this place was full of bitches,. I reckon the joint Should be renamed “Pussified bitches Anarchy”

Wellcome to the partey sea bitche!  Renammeng annythinge coude gette expensieve....................                :)

snagglebitche         

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I once received a downvote from a poster here for apparently not conforming to the group think so I returned the compliment and downvoted that poster.

The next thing I knew, that poster downvoted a bunch of my posts so I returned the ‘compliment’ 

this went back and forth for some time until one day I got a pm from a Mod demanding that I stop downvoting the poster because he (the mod) was sick and tired of that poster crying to the Mods about me.

Lol

Says the guy who has to do a schoolyard tit for tat over a fucking downer. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

There's mods here?

4 hours ago, toad said:
On 8/20/2020 at 6:11 AM, Blue Crab said:

I enjoy thinking LB15 looks like his avatar. Same for Bravo.

I assume your avatar lives among that red hairy mess in your pants?

I guess I'm supposed to be insulted here ... but I'm kinda out of fucks right now. Maybe next time. On second thought, the next toad I see on the lawnmower is going to be one pureed toad. 

4 hours ago, hobot said:

There's mods here?

Apparently.

they only come out into the daylight when forced out by incessant bitches  pm-ing them when said bitches get their feelings hurt.

Which is quite a lot down in this daycare center lol

• Downvote 1
14 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

Liar. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fastyacht said:

I've had a few downvotes taht were nonesnsical. I think they were accidental fat fingers. But whatever.

That's what happens in pa when u r lefty handed and have to type with your right hand. 

• Like 1
On 8/19/2020 at 2:33 PM, Cruisin Loser said:

, with a hoard of PA douches making everything political, 

Well, PPE masks for example are "political" in only one country on the planet - the good ol' USA 

And why do you think that is ? 

Well, I'll tell you why that is, it is because no other nation-state has a major political party that is proudly 

irrational and anti-science. 

i.e.,  The Reich 

44 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

248F463E-069C-4FC5-B16B-9E627A8B263A.jpeg

I wonder what’s the company policy on posting the content of private messages?

If we are allowed to do so I’d be happy to prove who’s the liar and who’s also the utter little bitch.

Tread carefully D’Ranger you thundering bitch arsed  pussy you....

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I wonder what’s the company policy on posting the content of private messages?

If we are allowed to do so I’d be happy to prove who’s the liar and who’s also the utter little bitch.

Tread carefully D’Ranger you thundering bitch arsed  pussy you....

Off to the phantom zone you tiresome dimwit.

• Like 1
On 8/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, LB 15 said:

One of the great joys of being a centrist is that you can troll both sides. But if you ask anyone who knows me, I have never posted anything on here or anywhere else that I wouldn't say to someones face. True I get punched a lot but that is a small price to pay for being a cunt.

That's all fine and dandy but did the Dubinator ever break your arm during a moonlight stroll?

Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
On 8/22/2020 at 8:49 AM, toad said:

I assume your avatar lives among that red hairy mess in your pants?

As a former red head, I resemble that remark.

I haven't decided yet if I take offense at it.

My hair on my head turned silver some years ago.  For some reason people often express disbelief that I was a redhead (I'm not sure why).  I reach for my belt and offer to show then proof of my red headedness but they quickly decline as they run away.  WTF.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

As a former red head, I resemble that remark.

I haven't decided yet if I take offense at it.

My hair on my head turned silver some years ago.  For some reason people often express disbelief that I was a redhead (I'm not sure why).  I reach for my belt and offer to show then proof of my red headedness but they quickly decline as they run away.  WTF.

“My hair on my head turned silver some years ago.  For some reason people often express disbelief that I was a redhead (I'm not sure why).  I reach for my belt and offer to show then proof of my red headedness but they quickly decline as they run away.”

Your honour.

• Like 1
On 8/19/2020 at 10:31 PM, bodega87 said:

It's called being a keyboard warrior. Some only have a sack when they have a screen in front of them. 

1 hour ago, bodega87 said:

So you've done that childish act with others too? What a god damn pussy bitch you are. 

posted without comment.