Ed, u gonna lead the counter parade?

Fucking dago is full of these trumptards, and as much as i would love to counter their bullshit, the truth is that these fucking assholes are always the guys with the big obnoxious powerboats. You don't see a lot of libtards owning those fuel sucking, giant wake producing pigs, so there really wouldn't be much to match their obnoxiousness, and why do that anyway? Act like a douche to combat the douches? Naw... Besides, once their hero Twitler ends up in jail, these twats won't have a lot to crow about.

Trumpsuckers are a vile, racist, potentially violent group of people who are already bat shit crazy.. The best solution would be to have them all sunk, but i reckon that ain't gonna happen. So ultimately fuck these swine. Besides, these assholes are already sinking themselves, as it were.  Please note the typical fat fucks on their stolen boat with their paid whore. Ain't Amerikkka great?

warfighter.jpg

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Editor said:

Trumpsuckers are a vile, racist, potentially violent group of people who are already bat shit crazy.. The best solution would be to have them all sunk, but i reckon that ain't gonna happen. So ultimately fuck these swine. Besides, these assholes are already sinking themselves, as it were.  Please note the typical fat fucks on their stolen boat with their paid whore. Ain't Amerikkka great?

Such nice words from someone who has done his share of being a total fucktard.

• Like 4

On the 4th of July, I was staying on my small sailboat on its mooring with my boyfriend. We're in a small harbor on the south side of Cape Cod. Lots of folks going in and out to anchor just outside the breakwater and watch the fireworks. For the most part people followed the no wake rules in the anchorage, as it's pretty tight and a small space.

There was one boat, however, which didn't care. It was a giant plastic sportfisher with two giant Trump flags flying from its outriggers. These are the kinds of boats that us professional tuna fishermen love to watch--they spend the whole day running over schools of fish, casting into giant pods of dolphins they've mistaken for tuna, and dropping empty cans of cheap beer overboard (even as they burn $200 of fuel an hour to do it). The best part is that they usually have like 8-10 rods out at once (compensating?), so if they actually get a bite, it's almost certain they get double or triple hooked and break all the lines off at once.

These cunts blew through the anchorage on plane, enough to almost swamp some of the smaller sailboats in the mooring field. All this to get less than 1/4 mile offshore to anchor up and set off some fireworks. And you bet your ass that they had 25+ people on that 40' boat, none of whom were wearing masks or distancing at all. Well, inevitably, they fucked up and a whole box of mortar shells went off on the bow at once. I was laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. When they came back in that evening, far slower than they left the harbor, there was a huge black burn mark on the bow where this had happened.

Now, if they had been far from shore as to be dangerous if they sank, or if there had been a big fire, I wouldn't think it so funny, or be sharing this story. But as it was, this stands out as the funniest thing I've seen on the water this year--better even than the time I watched a man in a MAGA hat and rented center console beach his boat and floor it trying to get off the sandbar with the prop and intake fully out of the water (I towed him off and sent him on his way).

Here's hoping that someone with a camera and similar sense of humor is there to capture whatever goes on at this rally!

• Like 10
  • Downvote 1

I'd bet that Trump ends up on the deck of a Destroyer for one of these at some point.

Sorry to all of you sensible American's who can't come enjoy Canadian waters right now but boy am I ever glad these fucking morons can't come up here.

Would be nice to see an Ericson 35 under kite just peeling through the line of these idiots in the newsreels. Edit: Bonus Points if the kite has Biden 2020 on it.

7 hours ago, Editor said:

Fucking dago is full of these trumptards, and as much as i would love to counter their bullshit, the truth is that these fucking assholes are always the guys with the big obnoxious powerboats. You don't see a lot of libtards owning those fuel sucking, giant wake producing pigs, so there really wouldn't be much to match their obnoxiousness, and why do that anyway? Act like a douche to combat the douches? Naw... Besides, once their hero Twitler ends up in jail, these twats won't have a lot to crow about.

warfighter.jpg

Funny, coming in from last night's wed night race in Annapolis there was a big clorox bottle shaped 45+ something powerboat with a giant Biden flag.  So much for your "libtards".

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, bgytr said:

Funny, coming in from last night's wed night race in Annapolis there was a big clorox bottle shaped 45+ something powerboat with a giant Biden flag.  So much for your "libtards".

Pics or (in reality) it never happened.

• Like 1

That is hard to watch if that’s  the real Joe. Sounds batshit crazy and racist as shit! Wow!!!

Can’t even hit some Youtube to get away from the shitshow without this being the first thing that comes up as a trending video [ad] for trump

15 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

That is hard to watch if that’s  the real Joe. Sounds batshit crazy and racist as shit! Wow!!!

Can’t even hit some Youtube to get away from the shitshow without this being the first thing that comes up as a trending video [ad] for trump

Yea, that is Joe. Being from So Cal, I was floored when he made the comment about Blacks and Latinos.

When I was in high school in the 70's the Blacks and Mexicans fought almost every day. Us Whites and Asians just watched.

But as I have said before. It does not matter who is elected President. The Bureaucracy runs the US Government and a few rich assholes run the world.
We are all just cannon fodder.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

But as I have said before. It does not matter who is elected President. The Bureaucracy runs the US Government and a few rich assholes run the world.
We are all just cannon fodder.

It's painful to see the people who say things like this get SO CLOSE to a useful political analysis and then just spin out into what's essentially a bunch of muttering.

I guess that's the mark of privilege though - disgruntled, but still ultimately playing on the winning side in a rigged game, so never going to go too far toward dismantling any of it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JimBowie said:

Is Trump one of the "few rich assholes"?

No, he’s a pretty poor man financially compared to the media company owners. He is there because so many shit talking Democrats never went out and actually voted in 2016 ‘cause it was in the bag and that the Democratic nominee never went to the 4 swing states that cost the Dumbocratic scumbags the presidency to a scumbag who ran as a Republicunt and bullies his way through the whole process. Neityher of these 2 belong in the White House...

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:
1 hour ago, JimBowie said:

No, he’s a pretty poor man financially compared to the media company owners. He is there because so many shit talking Democrats never went out and actually voted in 2016 ‘cause it was in the bag and that the Democratic nominee never went to the 4 swing states that cost the Dumbocratic scumbags the presidency to a scumbag who ran as a Republicunt and bullies his way through the whole process. Neityher of these 2 belong in the White House...

Dose being "morralley bankruptte" counte in thisse discussione?                                :)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Breamerly said:

It's painful to see the people who say things like this get SO CLOSE to a useful political analysis and then just spin out into what's essentially a bunch of muttering.

I guess that's the mark of privilege though - disgruntled, but still ultimately playing on the winning side in a rigged game, so never going to go too far toward dismantling any of it.

Well if I am so close, perhaps you can close the deal? If you really know the game?

6 hours ago, JimBowie said:

Actually compared to the few who pull the strings Trump is poor...........................because he is paper rich like so many,.... because of wall street. Just wait, you will see the evil raise it's head.

It is amazing how few are really grounded in their local communities, that is really what makes the world spin around.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Well if I am so close, perhaps you can close the deal? If you really know the game?

It's a chick thing, you wouldn't understand!

Sorry couldn't resist. I mean, I think I could close the deal, if you could be genuinely open minded about it. But it appears you're pretty set in your thinking, and I don't really feel like arguing with someone just for the sake of it.

Plus, from a distance it looks like you're riding a strain of either small government traditional conservative thinking or libertarian/tea party/independent-conservative thinking, with conspiratorial elements thrown in - so I'm guessing that beyond being used to/set in your thinking, you're also emotionally attached to your positions. Which makes 'closing the deal' with you even moreso not a rodeo I want to ride at the moment.

36 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Breamerly said:

Yeah the media company owners, they're the ones pulling the strings. The cabal! The Rothschilds! Q!

Now your getting it! 

Or form your own opinion based on fact. 

I don’t bow to the authority or media

• Like 1
On 8/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, Editor said:

warfighter.jpg

One would have assumed that you learned something from your “Grifter Lawsuit”.

The boat is not “stolen”, the blonde not a “whore” and the photograph is clear enough to see their faces.  As the owner/editor of your own bully pulpit, you are in a uniquely vulnerable position and you appear to have just exposed yourself to a claim of libel from several people…,again.  Knock, knock.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Breamerly said:

Yeah the media company owners, they're the ones pulling the strings. The cabal! The Rothschilds! Q!

We Aussies are highly indignant that Murdoch doesn't get a mention.  Our left believes he IS the devil.

By the way this was based on an in depth survey of 1, other opinions may vary!

On 8/20/2020 at 5:52 PM, Sail4beer said:

I refuse to watch any of these at this point. Videos like these are either manipulated/edited (with today's software it is very easy to make someone sound drunk, crazy, or even change the words that seem to come from their mouth) OR comments are taken completely out of context. There are many examples of these videos in which Biden cites something and it is used as his own words in the video. Again very easy to do.

I assume most people know this, so I feel silly even explaining this.

Well...if you watched the political ad there, which is for the Republicunt candidate, nothing is taken out of context as Biden puts his foot in his political mouth repeatedly in a racist and bigoted manner. 

So, it’s not that you sound silly, it  just shows Joe Biden actually speaking he is just as bad and abhorrent as Trump in so many ways. It’s just unbearable that both sides suck so hard. 

Both sides

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Well...if you watched the political ad there, which is for the Republicunt candidate, nothing is taken out of context as Biden puts his foot in his political mouth repeatedly in a racist and bigoted manner. 

So, it’s not that you sound silly, it  just shows Joe Biden actually speaking he is just as bad and abhorrent as Trump in so many ways. It’s just unbearable that both sides suck so hard. 

Both sides

One side sucks much harder

6045969391_99de3d827a_o_1_.jpg

DznrTxuWsAAmReT.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, JimBowie said:

One side sucks much harder

No wonder you and Scot get along, you both like corndogs. as the say 69 is fine.

12 hours ago, AnotherSailor said:

I refuse to watch any of these at this point. Videos like these are either manipulated/edited (with today's software it is very easy to make someone sound drunk, crazy, or even change the words that seem to come from their mouth) OR comments are taken completely out of context. There are many examples of these videos in which Biden cites something and it is used as his own words in the video. Again very easy to do.

I assume most people know this, so I feel silly even explaining this.

This video is Joe Biden at sis best (worst) which after about 45 years in public tit sucking is about the most worthless person the Democrats could elect.

On 8/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, Breamerly said:

It's a chick thing, you wouldn't understand!

Sorry couldn't resist. I mean, I think I could close the deal, if you could be genuinely open minded about it. But it appears you're pretty set in your thinking, and I don't really feel like arguing with someone just for the sake of it.

Plus, from a distance it looks like you're riding a strain of either small government traditional conservative thinking or libertarian/tea party/independent-conservative thinking, with conspiratorial elements thrown in - so I'm guessing that beyond being used to/set in your thinking, you're also emotionally attached to your positions. Which makes 'closing the deal' with you even moreso not a rodeo I want to ride at the moment.

JFC. I am not set in my thinking. I have lived in California since 1970 and prior to that I lived in 2 different countries and around the USA. I am 62 so do the math.

I am just so tired of seeing the democrats destroy everything and blame it on others.

At some point why don't the stand up and take the blame for their give away programs that do nothing but hurt the bulk of those who actually give.

I am so tired of the disingenuous banter from you leftists, fascists Democrats. Please move to Portland, Seattle, Chicago or New York.

These forums are falling apart just like those cities because Scot Trumpesta has no balls to be a moderator or actually pay someone to be one, and be fair.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

Please move to Portland, Seattle, Chicago or New York.

Beat you to it.

These forums are falling apart just like those cities

Actually by almost every metric Seattle is one of the best places to live in the nation. Clean air, beautiful mountains and wild areas that haven't been destroyed by sprawl and unregulated resource extraction, and one of the highest median incomes in the country, thanks to the skilled tech and manufacturing jobs we've attracted seemingly despite the policies you chide.

Somehow I even made it to the grocery store today without being menaced by liberal thugs or having my taxes stolen by Obumgler and the DemonRats, nary a mobof antifa in sight.

Must have been dumb luck.