Sailing Films/Videos You Have NOT Seen

Happened across two worthy sailing items on TV this weekend.

Knife in the Water- Roman Polanski's directorial debut is an awesome film with a great jazz score that takes place almost entirely on a small sailboat. Bonus: Super hot Polish chick  wears a bikini (or less) for most of the film. Saw it on Turner Classic Movies (may still be available on their Roku app).

Expedition to the Edge- An adventure documentary series on Discovery Chanel. The current offering is about a no-budget attempt at the Northwest Passage on a badly aging ferrocement sailboat. Still worth watching, even though there's a bit of a 'reality TV' spin. First episode is about prepping the boat. Second episode comes out this week I think. Series is currently available on Direct TV.

Enjoy,

2 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

I bet Ed Lada would be all over that. He and Roman share an appreciation of  the younger and finer eastern european female form.  

Crisco, you werre so normalle the laste weeke ore to, whaste changed?                     :)

It brouhte me joye to see you an wespey talkling normalle licke, abote normalle thinges, I even saide so.... suche a nice change frome yester yeare........   You cane be nice, or at leaste pleasentte, embrace it, it becomes you.                             Juste my thouht................                  :)

• 1 year later...

Documentary on Youtube from a 80 kn storm, I think it’s good…: serch ‘queen’s birthday storm’, I’ m not allowed to share the link.