Losers and suckers

2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

When Trump says “people are saying” and “I got a phone call from...” it’s gospel truth to them.

They have ZERO problems with anonymous sources. They have big problems with any sources - anonymous or verified - who say things about Dear Leader.

Cults are like that.

OH Yeah!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Jennifer Griffin from Fox News confirmed the story with two Trump officials who were there, but you believe Trump.  Do you know that you're a legitimate cult member?  You're the squeaky Fromme of P

Total honesty time: Trump is FAR from the only wealthy person who believes military service is for suckers, but the rest of them are smart enough to keep it to themselves while they rake in cash by th

Is the rest of the troll farm on holidays? Poor MB has to shoulder the burden all by himself. Denial of reality is really a shitty job, but I guess somebody has to do it. MB: You sound stupider b

Posted Images

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

You are full of it as usual  The people who were there including John Bolton said it did not go down as the Atlantic story is claiming   

I think you nailed it

Bolton wasn’t there, stupid.

4 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Bolton is actively refuting the Atlantic reporting?

Do you happen to have a link to that?

He’s not. There’s an excerpt from his book going around that the dummies are jumping up and down about.

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Jennifer Griffin a Pentagon beat reporter on Faux news just reported on live TV  that two of her Senior level sources who were on the trip withTrump have confirmed the details of the story as reported in the Atlantic, and also confirmed by WA Post and AP.

This will bury Trump.

Honestly, I don’t think it will.

Look how his cheerleaders are acting here. They. Do. Not. Care.

The only people this may swing is some undecided, uninformed voters that may not have heard about what a giant douchehole Trump was in because they live in a cave and don’t have a phone, TV, internet, or cable.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

The only people this may swing is some undecided, uninformed voters that may not have heard about what a giant douchehole Trump was in because they live in a cave and don’t have a phone, TV, internet, or cable.

I disagree - I think that this will sway people who were on the fence only because they couldn't handle voting for a democrat. It's amazing how many people don't really care to think about politics and weren't paying attention. But of course, nobody can say until well after Nov 3. Maybe I just need a little optimism that this incident will help expose what he is for a few more people. Every vote counts. 

22 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

No, they didn’t. The question that she scrapped was from the organization she was representing. The speaker is on record in interviews stating this.

You keep saying it and it doesn’t penetrate his skull.  Save the energy.  If Trump was to murder the Pope, BowWow would find a way to excuse it.

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

If this does not seal Trump’s fate in terms of the election there is no hope for this country.

If Trump steals the election I'm leaving. I know, many of us have said this for years. But fuck it. My family has been here for just about 400 years but enough is enough. I want actual health care and maybe even some civil discourse in my old age. Maybe not die from a mis-handled pandemic. 

2 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

If Trump steals the election I'm leaving. I know, many of us have said this for years. But fuck it. My family has been here for just about 400 years but enough is enough. I want actual health care and maybe even some civil discourse in my old age. Maybe not die from a mis-handled pandemic. 

I have a good friend in Halifax. He has offered me his garage as a place to live until I can find my own space.  I can even pay in Loonies and Toonies.  But I hate to abandon my granddaughters.

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

He already made that claim in a news conference an hour ago.

Thank God! Now when Warbird shows up later (probably wasted), he'll have something to hang on to.

Well I guess Trump's next step, as usual, is to say that other people have done the same thing, even worse. Then claim it's not illegal. Then claim etc., etc., etc.

26 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Bolton wasn’t there, stupid.

Either you are uninformed

blinded by hatred 

or a Liar.  

I’ll go with # 2

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton has disputed a story in The Atlantic claiming that President Donald Trump called fallen World War I soldiers “losers.” Bolton told the New York Times Friday that “I was there” and “I didn’t hear that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/04/john-bolton-rejects-atlantic-story-i-was-there-i-didnt-hear-that/

I wonder if the almighty BJ will offer and apology? 

7 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Where exactly do you think you are going?

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

I have a good friend in Halifax. He has offered me his garage as a place to live until I can find my own space.  I can even pay in Loonies and Toonies.  But I hate to abandon my granddaughters.

Good luck getting in.

5 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Thank God! Now when Warbird shows up later (probably wasted), he'll have something to hang on to.

Well I guess Trump's next step, as usual, is to say that other people have done the same thing, even worse. Then claim it's not illegal. Then claim etc., etc., etc.

Once the entire White House propaganda team, including but not limited to the FoxyFriends, has thrown out every possible bullshit non-denial denial, as well as every possible actual denial, Trump will turn around and repeat the language and pull the rug out from under the bullshitters. It won’t effect their bullshitting whatsoever. 

7 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Where exactly do you think you are going?

Most likely Canada - I grew up there partly and although I was too stupid to get citizenship (never assumed I'd need it... duh), there are still ways to get back. I'd prefer NZ, but that's much more complicated. 

Don't get me wrong... it's way easier to talk about it than do. But we were already planning to sell the house and cruise for a bit before the pandemic F'd things up, so it's not a huge stretch. But we ask ourselves why be here in this kind of situation. 

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Once the entire White House propaganda team, including but not limited to the FoxyFriends, has thrown out every possible bullshit non-denial denial, as well as every possible actual denial, Trump will turn around and repeat the language and pull the rug out from under the bullshitters. It won’t effect their bullshitting whatsoever. 

You're right. He'll probably get a point and a half bump in his approval ratings by the time it's said and done. Nothing galvanizes Trump's supporters like the media using Trump's own word to criticize him. Can you imagine the boost in approval ratings should an actual video show up of him saying these things. Biden's finished.

Nothing will change. It will all remain the same. Complete, absolute bullshit, spoken with a straight face and and an air of confidence.

If you say it like you know what you're talking about, people will believe you. Even if it's plain, and obvious utter bullshit.

Sadly, some of us will have to stay, and hash it out.

I would be much happier in an other place, where political shenanigans only caused people to shout and wave signs..... But I came back to "America" where people die because they are the wrong color.

Sick.

Sad.

Depressing.

32 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:
38 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I disagree - I think that this will sway people who were on the fence only because they couldn't handle voting for a democrat. It's amazing how many people don't really care to think about politics and weren't paying attention. But of course, nobody can say until well after Nov 3. Maybe I just need a little optimism that this incident will help expose what he is for a few more people. Every vote counts. 

Considering that the cards are on the table for installing Trump as President-For-Life by the militia, and "the ask" is not just to vote for Trump, to yell and honk your horn for Trump, but to drive your car thru riots, to fight and die for him.... this might pull a few people back back from the brink. B

But not more than a few.

12 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Actually, Fox correspondent Jennifer Griffin supposedly confirmed the story with two people Fox acknowledged as sources, but if that has been published under a Fox byline, I can't find it. About a dozen other news agencies are reporting this as part of the story.

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

So Vichy, err TrumpWarriors, you ready to take up arms?

What if a TrumpWarrior gets caught, imprisoned, injured or killed? Trump will call them losers! Whatever is a true patriot to do? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Considering that the cards are on the table for installing Trump as President-For-Life by the militia, and "the ask" is not just to vote for Trump, to yell and honk your horn for Trump, but to drive your car thru riots, to fight and die for him.... this might pull a few people back back from the brink. B

But not more than a few.

Actually, Fox correspondent Jennifer Griffin supposedly confirmed the story with two people Fox acknowledged as sources, but if that has been published under a Fox byline, I can't find it. About a dozen other news agencies are reporting this as part of the story.

- DSK

Watch what the other FoxyFriends do with it. If they haven’t bullshitted it already, it’s just a matter of time. 

40 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Most likely Canada - I grew up there partly and although I was too stupid to get citizenship (never assumed I'd need it... duh), there are still ways to get back. I'd prefer NZ, but that's much more complicated. 

Don't get me wrong... it's way easier to talk about it than do. But we were already planning to sell the house and cruise for a bit before the pandemic F'd things up, so it's not a huge stretch. But we ask ourselves why be here in this kind of situation. 

Much as we sympathise, even Americans have to have the points needed or hard cash (about 5 million) to emigrate to Oz. There's no two tier stream for "nice people" and "others"

I suspect NZ and other "Nice places" (developed economy) are pretty much the same.

Trump could piss in the mouths of his cult-like supporters and they would claim it was lemonade then line up to lick his balls. At this point anyone who supports Trump is a hopeless POS just like Trump. 

• Like 2

I need to vent. This has made me hopping mad. And it happens that I was doing some family research so things

28 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Much as we sympathise, even Americans have to have the points needed or hard cash (about 5 million) to emigrate to Oz. There's no two tier stream for "nice people" and "others"

I suspect NZ and other "Nice places" (developed economy) are pretty much the same.

Of course. It's not a free ride and I'd never expect it to be. But I have very in-demand skillz, so that helps. 

3 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Of course. It's not a free ride and I'd never expect it to be. But I have very in-demand skillz, so that helps. 

Well, go for it - but we need you here in Gringllandia to keep up the struggle . . 

But whatever you decide - fair winds 

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

No they are scripted which is why the staff is picking who to call on  

I bet you go to a magic show and think the person randomly picked from the audience doesn't work for the magician too.

6 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

I need to vent. This has made me hopping mad. And it happens that I was doing some family research so things

If you go you'll probably miss out on a really good bloodbath.

3 minutes ago, bhyde said:

If you go you'll probably miss out on a really good bloodbath.

Bloodbaths are not really my thing. 

Somehow I didn't delete the first part of that post, which was going to be a rant about family history, sacrifices, etc. Changed my mind about posting it. 

Anyway... yeah, its a dilemma, I think, for many who feel a certain loyalty and want to fight to keep this country from falling apart. But truthfully, is this a lost cause? 

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

blinded by hatred 

or a Liar.  

I’ll go with # 2

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton has disputed a story in The Atlantic claiming that President Donald Trump called fallen World War I soldiers “losers.” Bolton told the New York Times Friday that “I was there” and “I didn’t hear that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/04/john-bolton-rejects-atlantic-story-i-was-there-i-didnt-hear-that/

Hey, you're a Trump support aren't you?

Just curious. If Trump said the things he has been accused of saying, would it change your opinion of him? Would he lose credibility?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DustyDreamer said:

Somehow I didn't delete the first part of that post, which was going to be a rant about family history, sacrifices, etc. Changed my mind about posting it. 

Anyway... yeah, its a dilemma, I think, for many who feel a certain loyalty and want to fight to keep this country from falling apart. But truthfully, is this a lost cause? 

I don't think it's a lost cause yet. Turn out and vote, volunteer to get others out to vote, work the polls, etc. See where it goes from there. I'm doing all of the above and moving to Hawaii...there's a 2000 mile moat :-)

blinded by hatred 

or a Liar.  

I’ll go with # 2

Breitbart, dumbfuck. Try again.

1 minute ago, DustyDreamer said:
5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's not the source. It's the simple fact that he's saying "I didn't hear that". Yet the headline on BrightFart is that Bolton "rejects" the story. Dumbfuck for that reason.

Joker will deny it forever on the simple fact that Trump called it a hoax.

If he can find anything remotely plausible to hang his hat on -  like a guy who was on the trip but not at Trump's side for every minute - there will be no removing his lips from Trump's ass without surgery

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Unfortunately, I think so. It's been an issue with my immediate family, who agree with me that things are getting bad but adamantly refuse to leave. I made plans anyway, figuring that they'll change their minds when the bloodbath starts. Then Covid closed that door anyway, for at least the next 5 or 6 months.

There may not be THAT much shooting, and it may not come to a neighborhood near you.

- DSK

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Meanwhile, back at the OP .. 

the local Reich has quieted down a good deal since FAUX confirmed the story. 

As well they should - seriously, what punks 

The exit from Fox has been in the works for a while- 

Here's the problem for Donald Trump with the Atlantic story

Here's the problem for Donald Trump with the Atlantic story 
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large 
Updated 5:00 PM ET, Fri September 4, 2020 

snip// 

Jeffrey Goldberg, who authored The Atlantic piece, stood by his reporting in an appearance on CNN's "New Day" Friday morning. 

"I stand by my reporting," he said. "I have multiple sources telling me this is what happened, and so I stand by it."

So, we're left with this dilemma: Goldberg insists the story is true. Trump insists the story is false. Both of those views can't be right. 

Now, I am not in a position to litigate who is right here. And CNN has not independently verified The Atlantic's reporting. But Trump's insistence that he would never say anything disparaging about a military veteran or the military more generally is belied by, well, facts. 

In 2015, shortly after he had officially entered the 2016 Republican presidential race, Trump said this of the late Arizona Sen. John McCain: "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured." McCain was shot down and kept captive by the North Vietnamese for more than five years. The wounds he suffered as a result of the torture he endured during his captivity left him unable to raise his arms over his head -- among other maladies -- for the rest of his life. 

In the wake of Gold Star father Khizr Khan's speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2016 -- in which Khan suggested Trump had never sacrificed anything in life -- the billionaire businessman suggested that Hillary Clinton's speechwriters had actually written the speech and that Khan's wife, who stood silently by her husband, was not allowed to speak. As for Khan's claim that Trump had never sacrificed, the Republican nominee responded this way: "I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures." 

Following the death of US Army Sgt. La David Johnson in Niger in 2017, the slain soldier's wife (and a Florida Democratic congresswoman) said that Trump had told her on a phone call that her husband "knew what he had signed up for." Trump denied the claim. 

and, of course, more... 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/politics/donald-trump-military-the-atlantic-story/index.html
2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

You claimed Bolton wasn’t there,  I posted his statement that he was there, in person.  

It doesn’t surprise me in the least that you would hide behind the bad source excuse.   You just can’t or won’t admit you were wrong.  It’s just not in your DNA. 

You have always been the most egotistical person ever to grace this site. 

9 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Jennifer Griffin a Pentagon beat reporter on Faux news just reported on live TV  that two of her Senior level sources who were on the trip withTrump have confirmed the details of the story as reported in the Atlantic, and also confirmed by WA Post and AP.

This will bury Trump.

Jennifer Griffin may be looking for a new job tomorrow.

Jennifer Griffin of Fox News Did Not Confirm ‘Most Salacious‘ Part of Atlantic Story https://breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/04/jennifer-griffin-of-fox-news-did-not-confirm-most-salacious-part-of-atlantic-story/ via All refuted by many witnesses. Jennifer Griffin should be fired for this kind of reporting. Never even called us for comment.

is gone!

Trump's gone morelike.

Jennifer Griffin's report

https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-confirms-atlantic-report-trump-soldier-comments/

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You claimed Bolton wasn’t there,  I posted his statement that he was there, in person.  

They worship Bolton, what did you expect? 

4 hours ago, Kolibri said:

.......At this point anyone who supports Trump is a hopeless POS just like Trump. 

Not really. A large number of them are simply stupid, uneducated, and utterly Fox-brainwashed folks who don't believe that anti-Trump stories are real, and mostly don't really understand what's going on. They do know that Trump won't take their guns or ban Jesus. They generally don't like coloured folk much either.

For many it's the same buzz they get from football or wrestling or Nascar, part of something, belonging to a group, yelling for their hero, vicariously enjoying the violence. YAY TEAM!!!

The internet Elk, seeing that they're smart enough to operate a computer, are obviously hopeless pieces of shit.

The White House mob and campaign crew are lower than the shadow of snakeshit......

• Like 3

It doesn’t surprise me in the least that you would hide behind the bad source excuse.   You just can’t or won’t admit you were wrong.  It’s just not in your DNA. 

You have always been the most egotistical person ever to grace this site. 

On the other side, however, there are many pieces of supporting evidence. The Associated Press, New York Times, Fox News (!) and Washington Post quickly confirmed Goldberg’s reporting. The Post added several related details, in addition to Trump describing fallen soldiers as “losers.” “In one account, the president told senior advisers that he didn’t understand why the U.S. government placed such value on finding soldiers missing in action because they had performed poorly and gotten caught and deserved what they got, according to a person familiar with the discussion.”

What’s more, other sources have claimed that Trump dismisses the value of military service. Michael Cohen testified in 2018 that Trump admitted faking bone spurs to avoid serving in Vietnam and told him, “You think I’m stupid? I wasn’t going to Vietnam.” Mary Trump, in a previously recorded interview, said Trump threatened to disown one of her sons if he enlisted in the military. (It’s significant that she offered this account before Goldberg’s story, and thus could not have crafted it to fit a narrative created by Goldberg.)

2 hours ago, Venom said:

They worship Bolton, what did you expect? 

Are you insane? Bolton is a warmongering piece of shit and complete self-serving mercenary.

I have no respect for him, at all. He could have done the right thing during the impeachment, but he had a book to sell.

35 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

On the other side, however, there are many pieces of supporting evidence. The Associated Press, New York Times, Fox News (!) and Washington Post quickly confirmed Goldberg’s reporting. The Post added several related details, in addition to Trump describing fallen soldiers as “losers.” “In one account, the president told senior advisers that he didn’t understand why the U.S. government placed such value on finding soldiers missing in action because they had performed poorly and gotten caught and deserved what they got, according to a person familiar with the discussion.”

What’s more, other sources have claimed that Trump dismisses the value of military service. Michael Cohen testified in 2018 that Trump admitted faking bone spurs to avoid serving in Vietnam and told him, “You think I’m stupid? I wasn’t going to Vietnam.” Mary Trump, in a previously recorded interview, said Trump threatened to disown one of her sons if he enlisted in the military. (It’s significant that she offered this account before Goldberg’s story, and thus could not have crafted it to fit a narrative created by Goldberg.)

As is so often the case, everyone is clearly lying but Trump, who is the only honest man left in Washington.

Come on, it's the simplest explanation.

Trump has shit on one of the most basic rules of US politics.

America's non-stop state of war somewhere in the world powers a massive chunk of the economy. Outspending the next 23 nations combined on military, and creating conflicts to keep the flow going, is hard to defend.

The way to cover that is to make heroes of the common servicemen and women who get killed in action. They get respect from every decent American. The maimed and mental returned vets struggling to survive are a bit embarrassing and depressing, so they get ignored.

For the President to scorn America's military dead not only insults their sacrifice, it also belittles their contribution to the wealth of the Best Americans who run the Military-Industrial machine, who don't have to worry about their sons and daughters getting blown apart in Afghanistan or wherever.

Edit: The children of the wealthy and powerful are not free of risk. They are more likely to die of coke overdoses, failing to control the Ferrari that Daddy got them for their 18th birthday, or falling off a big yacht and drowning.

Powerful response from Biden.

I don't have much truck with the USA's worship of the military but this speech is deep, angry and genuine.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/09/04/joe-biden-response-trump-troops-atlantic-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

not a gaff or a stumble.

Biden is a winning speaker when moved.

21 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Who is that? From what I have read no Trump for five generations has served. 

Fred Trump. The one that died.

This is @MaryLTrump's father 2nd Lieutenant Freddy Trump, Air National Guard. Fred Sr. and Donald shunned him for joining the National Guard. So for those sycophants who are now propping up the @realDonaldTrump that he always supported our military.
STFU!
EhCuQmkWsAU37iL.jpg
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Why don't these sources ever have names?

7 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Sometimes they do. You remember John Barron, John Baron, John Miller, Carolin Gallego or David Dennison?

Individual 1. 

Put into proper Jeopardy response format...

”Who travels on Air Force 1 and Marine 1?”

5 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Nice cover for your buddy BJ. but none of that excuses the fact that he stated Bolton wasn’t there and isn’t man enough to admit he was wrong. 

12 hours ago, The Joker said:

blinded by hatred 

or a Liar.  

I’ll go with # 2

I find it interesting the words used by Mr. Bolton.  If I were trying to refute an allegation like this, and I was certain, I would say "I was there and he didn't say that".  Mr. Bolton says he was there and "didn't hear that."  Big difference.  Mr. Bolton could be 100% truthful, and the allegation also 100% truthful.

Words matter.

And, I note you omitted the rest of Mr. Bolton's remarks.  How convenient.

He got support from an unlikely source on Friday when John R. Bolton, his former national security adviser who has broken with him and called him unfit for office, said he was on the trip in question and never heard Mr. Trump make those remarks. “I didn’t hear that,” Mr. Bolton said in an interview. “I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time but I was there for that discussion.”

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I find it interesting the words used by Mr. Bolton.  If I were trying to refute an allegation like this, and I was certain, I would say "I was there and he didn't say that".  Mr. Bolton says he was there and "didn't hear that."  Big difference.  Mr. Bolton could be 100% truthful, and the allegation also 100% truthful.

Words matter.

And, I note you omitted the rest of Mr. Bolton's remarks.  How convenient.

He got support from an unlikely source on Friday when John R. Bolton, his former national security adviser who has broken with him and called him unfit for office, said he was on the trip in question and never heard Mr. Trump make those remarks. “I didn’t hear that,” Mr. Bolton said in an interview. “I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time but I was there for that discussion.”

No need to spin and parse Bolton’s words   

BJ has already ruled he wasn’t there.  

10 hours ago, Zonker said:

I bet you go to a magic show and think the person randomly picked from the audience doesn't work for the magician too.

Actually I was the person randomly picked by the magician once and was not in on it when the guy did the tricks. He was very good.

President Trump has said so many despicable things, and the Faithful continue to defend him.  I believe there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that will change that.

These guys would offer up their daughters to him and take glee in how it was one of their family who got nailed by the Messiah.

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No need to spin and parse Bolton’s words   

BJ has already ruled he wasn’t there.  

I never disputed he was there.  I am just saying he was careful in his word choice.  The video provided by Sean supports this.  Mr. Bolton did not deny President Trump said these things.  He denies hearing them.  That's not spin.

I never heard him say those things, either.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

President Trump has said so many despicable things, and the Faithful continue to defend him.  I believe there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that will change that.

These guys would offer up their daughters to him and take glee in how it was one of their family who got nailed by the Messiah.

Oh please.  And those that hate the president will believe anything negative about him regardless of how anonymous the sources may be.  

This is the classic pre-election hit job.

The author is a hard core democrat.  

Any honest person regardless of their political leanings will ask Why did they wait 2 years to publish? 

23 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I never disputed he was there.  I am just saying he was careful in his word choice.  The video provided by Sean supports this.  Mr. Bolton did not deny President Trump said these things.  He denies hearing them.  That's not spin.

I never heard him say those things, either.

Kelly could easily have refuted them. When questioned, he didn’t.

TDS = Trump Dick Sucker = @The Joker and @Dog and company

A few select quotes from Trump on our friend Mr. Bolton. But now after months of attacks on Bolton suddenly he's a reliable source:

"...a disgruntled boring fool who only wanted to go to war. Never had a clue, was ostracized & happily dumped. What a dope!”..."

"Many of the ridiculous statements he attributes to me were never made, pure fiction. Just trying to get even for firing him like the sick puppy he is!”

And not that Dog or the other cucks would care, but here's Bolton condemning Trump's recent remarks on the military. Not exactly the words of a man right wing mainstream media would have you believe has categorically denied these remarks were ever made: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-04/bolton-says-trump-remarks-on-military-despicable-if-accurate

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Fred Trump. The one that died.

This is @MaryLTrump's father 2nd Lieutenant Freddy Trump, Air National Guard. Fred Sr. and Donald shunned him for joining the National Guard. So for those sycophants who are now propping up the @realDonaldTrump that he always supported our military.
STFU!
EhCuQmkWsAU37iL.jpg

I apologize.  I was wrong.  This is so much better for Trump and his ‘feelings‘ against the military.  Totally refutes them, and any comments he may ;) have uttered.  Shunning is religious too! 

14 hours ago, DustyDreamer said:

bye...

aanti.jpg

Total honesty time: Trump is FAR from the only wealthy person who believes military service is for suckers, but the rest of them are smart enough to keep it to themselves while they rake in cash by the container-load from some military contract :rolleyes:

In a perverse way, Trump is a more honest politician than most. He is a blatant racist and pussy-grabber who only cares about the military as a prop for photo-ops or a way to send money to the 1%. He is blatant about being office to benefit himself first and second and probably third too :rolleyes: He is blatant about sucking off any dictator if there is something in it for him.

The shocking thing is many Americans worship such a first-class asshole. They are like the losers that watch some infomercial guy in a hot tub with 5 Rolls-Royces lined up in the background, they think "I will get to be like that guy any second now".

• Like 7
2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Oh please.  And those that hate the president will believe anything negative about him regardless of how anonymous the sources may be.  

This is the classic pre-election hit job.

The author is a hard core democrat.  

Any honest person regardless of their political leanings will ask Why did they wait 2 years to publish? 

Fox News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin is hardly a hard-core democrat.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6187942113001#sp=show-clips

You on the other hand are a hard-core trump supporter and will defend him regardless of how many sources come forward with information about his shameful, reprehensible and sometimes criminal behavior. You support a lying, racist, misogynistic, thief and conman who thinks you are a sucker and a loser. 

When you vote for Trump for the second time, you will have proven him right twice.

14 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I have Irish and English citizenship.  In the very onlikely event Trump wins again, I have plenty of options

Not if you can't get there.

Americans are currently personas non grata just about everywhere.