Most fun on a Laser

7 hours ago, Tropical Madness said:

I bought an Aero 6 weeks ago - 3rd sail today (sold the laser recently). What can i say, went a helluva lost faster on a broad reach than ever in the laser - pacing a windsurfer (non foiler). Go buy an Aero people

Welcome to the RS Aero Class. You have made a wise choice. Keep spreading the word. Go buy an Aero people.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tropical Madness said:

I bought an Aero 6 weeks ago - 3rd sail today (sold the laser recently). What can i say, went a helluva lost faster on a broad reach than ever in the laser - pacing a windsurfer (non foiler). Go buy an Aero people

I would be a little more quiet, the spies are everywhere. All I will say is, M14 all the way...ive said too much!

2 hours ago, JBOATTROUBLEMAKER said:

I would be a little more quiet, the spies are everywhere. All I will say is, M14 all the way...ive said too much!

Where in New England can I get a test sail on an M14? Asking for a friend.

13 hours ago, Tropical Madness said:

So your most fun on a Laser was on an Aero? 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Bill5 said:

What’s the title of the thread? 

Geeze Bill. Is there some rule that no thread on SA can ever deviate from the title?

@Tropical Madness is to be commended for this slight change of topic.

It's not like he started posting about lawnmowers or dandelions!

Don't be so Canadian.

26 minutes ago, Bill5 said:

I guess the Aero thread is kind of like the Aero fleet in NA. Not much support. Too bad. Looks like a great boat. :P

Most of the online activity by RS Aero sailors about the RS Aero happens in other forums that are better suited to our needs.

You are right. The RS Aero is a great boat.

yysw279283.jpg

20 hours ago, Tropical Madness said:

If you are pacing a sailboard in any dinghy other than skiff then the sailboard guy is really slow.