Dirty joke punch lines

"We don't need water, we got buttered corn!"

"They found the soldier in the last room.  He had his cock in a pencil sharpener and he was singing "I'm gonna get me the canary, I'm gonna get me the canary...""

45 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

"What's with this 'we" shit, white man?

When I was living in a Lakota Sioux community in South Dakota in the early '70s, the term for white guys was "Wasichu"  You can hear it in old western movies, when the Sioux extras were taking liberties with the script.  It is not a charming term for whites. . . much like Honkies.  They tried not to smile.

It felt like rolling a BB down a bowling alley.

21 hours ago, view at the front said:

No Ole. . . the potato goes in the front.

I was walking down a street in Bergen, Norway with my Norwegian guide.  I said that we probably shouldn't start telling Sven and Ole jokes?  She said that we probably shouldn't start.

Later in the day, I couldn't resist, so I say:  So Sven and Ole want to go to a dance. . . and she says:  I know about the potato.

My wife punched my when I confronted the Norwegian curators at the Salmon Museum about the evilness of farmed Atlantic Salmon.  We had just had a failure with local salmon pens that released 300,000 Atlantic salmon into local waters in NW WA State.