European J 105 Spin Size

I am wondering what the average J 105 Spin size is on the European boats that do a masthead hoist?  I would assume most would be designed to IRC rating benefits but I would like to know what you guys are using and benefits.

Also has anybody tried to redesign the rudder to a more efficient foil as opposed to the barn door they came with?

36 minutes ago, quicksail said:

I am wondering what the average J 105 Spin size is on the European boats that do a masthead hoist?  I would assume most would be designed to IRC rating benefits but I would like to know what you guys are using and benefits.

Also has anybody tried to redesign the rudder to a more efficient foil as opposed to the barn door they came with?

We have a custom rudder on ours, although we never met class rules. It is templated on a J/111 design in profile using similar or possibly the same NACA sections. It made a massive difference and the boat is very quick on its feet compared to the old rudder!