what are you listening to right now ... part cinq

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Willin' here is my RLJ favourite:  "The vice is nice they stay in the back all day, but when night-time comes, hey hey..."  

I just discovered Live at Daryls House. I may very well be the last person on earth to know about this. But just in case there are others. It is a web based show of jam sessions with Daryl Hall and a

Strowkowski, 1964 Berlin Philharmonic, directed one of the best "4 Seasons" IMHO. Here, a 66  unknown orchestra  

Posted Images

When Hobs posted this on Random Pics...

FB_IMG_1605961933670.jpg

It immediately took me back to this old gem...

and...

Boy, I spent a lot of stoned hours sitting in front of a pair of ESS AMT1s that year!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

so a buddy of mine from high school took up harp when he went off to college.. he played in a few bands over the years and now works as a physical therapist. 

He's been posting a series of christmas songs on our high school alumni page. Not everyone's cup of tea, but it was fun for me.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tunes Mr West.... helluva band up there now....

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

Thanks for the tunes Mr West.... helluva band up there now....

Is it just my imagination or does BnG's avatar keep time with the cowbell?

I dunno.. it's pretty damn close! LOL 

12 minutes ago, hobot said:

Good call,  they were not well played in my area and I only heard of them about 1974. I don't analyze music but Bad Finger (at that time qualifier) were like the Beatles before the Beatles got political.

I just discovered Live at Daryls House. I may very well be the last person on earth to know about this. But just in case there are others. It is a web based show of jam sessions with Daryl Hall and a guest artist. The guest runs the popular music spectrum from the past 50 years. I’m just watching the YouTube music clips. I need to watch some of the whole episodes. But the music is pretty good.  Just grabbed a couple of videos at random to illustrate the variety of guest  

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Black Jack said:

Antonio Vivaldi - Winter day off a Monterey beach. look for sea otters and large rollers.

Strowkowski, 1964 Berlin Philharmonic, directed one of the best "4 Seasons" IMHO. Here, a 66  unknown orchestra

• Like 2

My old sailboat, a drone and Morricone's Once Upon a Time in the West sailing New Years Day off Alameda

• Like 1
On 1/2/2021 at 5:18 AM, Marinatrix447 said:

BLM - Beethoven’s Life mattered

Is he making love?